Call for more details. I was thinking a casserole. They handle everything for you. Besides, that window sticker is perfectly aligned with midsize, 3-row crossover SUVs. Excellent, any questions I had were promptly answered. I also liked the Sienna’s new Driver Easy Speak system, which is basically a PA system for the minivan. Historically average ratings for reliability, depreciation, and the costs associated with ownership don’t help, and the previous Sienna did not fare particularly well in J.D. Answered my request thoroughly and promptly. When he didn't know about some of the features that I asked about, he clearly mentioned that he is not sure but will check for me. Foreign Used 2015 Black Toyota Sienna for sale in Lagos. Generously accommodating and delightfully easy to use, the 2015 Toyota Sienna is about as good as they come. g. geebo 2 days ago. Thanks to a revised airbag system, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gives the 2015 Sienna a 5-Star crash-test rating, with top scores in all parameters. Search Log In . Call 888-337-7407 for more information. Toyota Sienna 2015 . After all, isn’t one of the points of buying a minivan in the first place your parental mission to keep your family safe? Used Toyota Sienna 2015 on offer for AED 43,000. Msg day 1, drove it day 2 and took it home day 3. I felt "no pressure " to make a deal. It’s a beautiful vehicle inside and out. Enjoyed working with Angela to find the perfect car for me! The updated 2015 Toyota Sienna is, for the first time in its history, more appealing than the Honda Odyssey. My test vehicle also had a cross-traffic alert system, which beeps when you’re reversing and it senses a car or pedestrian coming your way and proves to be a useful feature. No wonder dealer hesitated to show actual report i had to ask a dozen times. Two days before Thanksgiving, I called my sister, who had graciously agreed to host this year, to see what I could bring. This ia a very clean Toyota Sienna with 36,000 miles and an extremely rare... $39,900. Toyota Sienna 2015 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. Autotrader has 643 Used Toyota Sienna cars for sale, including a 2015 Toyota Sienna, a 2015 Toyota Sienna AWD, and a 2015 Toyota Sienna L. Find Used Toyota Sienna Cars for Sale by Year 2021 Toyota Sienna … Transmission: 6 … To haul the aforementioned Thanksgiving gear, this arrangement was a requirement. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. #engine gear chassis and aircondition guaranteed. There’s very little conversation, no looking out the window at the wonders of the world, no family singalongs, no road-trip games. Families can be funny. La référence pour trouver une Toyota Sienna 2015 usagé au Québec 14 More 2015 Toyota Sienna L 7 Passenger. In particular, I’m impressed that most versions of the Sienna can be optioned with a blind-spot monitoring system at a reasonable cost, without the addition of a bunch of other expensive equipment. I was called back and informed that the vehicle was not available any longer. Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger for sale - $16,550 - 156,120 km with Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. My call back was prompt and friendly. The dealer did respond with helpful information. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. One of the kindest sales persons I have ever met. Sure, this is a subscription service following the free trial period, but it definitely ought to be offered as an option on lower-priced variants. And thanks to the improvements Toyota has made for 2015, the latest Sienna is no longer a car that you have to force yourself to love if you didn’t get a Honda Odyssey. #full option. She was, too, along with a salad, dessert, two long folding tables, and 10 folding chairs. It priced out at $46,590 with the $885 destination charge. 2015 Toyota SIENNA Limited Premium Exterior Color: Black. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. My Sienna’s dynamic radar cruise control and Pre-Collision System constantly scanned the road ahead, ready to automatically prepare the cabin for a collision and brake the van prior to impact. That’s a stunning amount of money for a minivan, but in it were features such as power sliding doors, power folding third-row seats, front and rear sunroofs, a navigation system with live traffic information, a pimped-out rear seat entertainment system, an ungraded JBL audio system, and lots, lots more. Then they scamper aboard and stare vapidly at the Star Wars trilogy or the Despicable Me duo until the destination is ahead. The center touchscreen infotainment system is a next-generation version of Toyota’s Entune technology, looking and working more like a tablet computer than ever. Is the 2015 Toyota Sienna a Good Used Minivan? This car dealer has very nice and clean cars and with super good deal, Description:  Used 2014 Toyota Sienna L 7-Passenger for sale - $18,495 - 73,000 km with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Dealer got back to me promptly but I purchased another vehicle. This is the tricky part, many people tend to jump to the cheapest one on the list. The exterior is clean lines and nothing fancy. 2015 Toyota Sienna $11,500 (541) 867-3885 Get E-Price Save Saved 1 / 21. I appreciated the honest. Offering the utmost in comfort and stability, this Limited Edition Toyota Sienna will be sure to get you and the family where you need to go in total comfort and safety. Unfortunately they said the vehicle was sold.Then they want to sell you something which is newer and much more expensive, Description:  Used 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger for sale - $14,495 - 165,027 km with LE Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, XLE Package, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Pre-dawn Grey Mica (gray). I said it wasn't what I was looking for, and then listed my criteria. Whatever floats your boat. Pressing the right pedal unleashes 266 hp from Toyota’s workhorse engine, delivering smooth, broad-shouldered acceleration in any situation. The Sienna might look the same as ever, but thanks to improvements related to safety, handling, and interior materials, the updated 2015 Sienna is, for the first time in its history, more appealing than the Odyssey. #v6 engine. Overall felt like a wasted trip. Amazing first time experience in purchasing my first vehicle. That assumes, though, that you’re cramming 3 people into the third-row seat, too, which might be ill advised. sales associate said sorry that car has sold Come find a great deal on used 2015 Toyota Sienna Vans in your area today! Excellent customer service! Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale - $17,595 - 36,162 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring. Find used 2015 Toyota Sienna vehicles for sale in your area. They said they had nothing and would contact me if they did. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger for sale - $18,450 - 127,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic, showed up for my appointment on Thusday that I made on Tuesday I had a good business transaction with David of Auto Rama. Amazing dealer, very honest and informative. don't recommend Autorama i contacted a few dealers and visited one dealer last Wednesday. These are boxy and wedge-shaped vehicles designed for maximum space efficiency, not for sex appeal. Thanks to Chris and Basel for all of your help! See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2015 Toyota Sienna in Glenview, IL. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. not very good customer service Search over 411 used 2015 Toyota Sienna vehicles. The Sienna Limited’s second-row captain’s chairs are as comfortable as they come, big and soft with ottoman-style leg rests that extend. Additional highlights include advanced voice recognition, USB 2.0 fast-charge ports, and HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlays. With the third-row seats in use, you’ll still have 39.1 cubic feet of cargo room, a deep well of space that’s plenty big enough to tote athletic gear, a week’s worth of groceries, or what-have-you. Better to keep ‘em in the van, fold the third-row seat into the floor, and enjoy 87.1 cubic feet of space (almost as much as a Chevy Tahoe with all seats folded down). If it is practicality you seek, a tool to make your daily life easier, Toyota now offers the best version of the Sienna yet. Www macrocarmobility com www macrocarsales com dodge grand caravan handicap wheelchair rear entry … The dynamic cruise control worked fairly smoothly and seamlessly, keeping up with holiday traffic and slowing down with traffic ahead so that all I had to do was steer while navigating L.A.'s network of freeways. Instead, it feels connected and secure, almost fun to drive. Features: Automatic, 4 Wheel Drives & SUVs, Petrol, Airbags, Traction Control, Power Steering, Cup Holders, Armrests, Anti Lock Brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM Radio, Alloy Wheels, Thumbstart Ignition, Rear Camera, Keyless Entry, CD … My test vehicle returned 20.1 mpg, which is great considering that it was often loaded with out-of-town guests and plenty of gear. The only thing missing is remote start, but I’ll still give it a 10 out of 10! currently facing i did not want to visit any additional at this time. used toyota sienna 2015 on offer for aed 48,000. seller: #toyota sienna xle- 2015. This powertrain can tow up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped, and the EPA says to expect 18 mpg in the city and 25 on the highway, with an average of 21 mpg in combined driving. skylar did all him can. Received daily emails with lots of choices, Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger for sale - $17,888 - 141,551 km with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Yes replied right away but I was looking for a 4x4, Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger for sale - $22,995 - 25,314 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. It handily swallowed all of the above, as well as my two kids and husband, plus a healthy serving of patience for dealing with the people that you sometimes have to force yourself to love. For others, it’s not. TrueCar has over 939,891 listings nationwide, updated daily. 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Mini Van 44312, Akron, Summit County, OH . A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. We can easily add extra boosters—five in all when we need them. 2015 Toyota Sienna LE with a Freedom Motors Rear Entry Conversion. Should it suit your family’s needs, other versions of the Sienna can seat 3 people in the second row, bringing total passenger count up to 8. For them, a car doesn’t have to be a reflection of their personality. Denizens of the arctic tundra—also known as New England—will note that the Sienna is the only minivan available with all-wheel drive, delivering greater traction on the slippery stuff and making it even harder to justify spending as much money on a smaller and more cramped 3-row midsize crossover SUV. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Thanks a lot to Mr Alex for assisting us! They contacted me the next day about the car I inquired about. Year 2015. It sill ran like new, but my wife found a sky blue 2017 Sienna.. It was already sold, but they offered an alternative. Yes, the 2015 Toyota Sienna is a good minivan. Color: Pre-dawn Grey Mica (gray) Description:  Used 2014 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger for sale - $16,880 - 117,225 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. #american specs custom papers. The fact that my test vehicle was a Sienna Limited Premium with all the bells and whistles may have influenced my opinion. TrueCar has over 906,791 listings nationwide, updated daily. The 2017 has 65,000 miles on it and drives like a new one. My kids were ballin’. 2015 Toyota Sienna No Accidents, Local, Navigation, Leather, AWD Professionally cleaned and sanitized for your safety and ours. Dealer rep responded in a timely fashion to my inquiry, Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Sienna for sale - $18,887 - 140,792 km with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. great. For many people, that’s okay. An illuminated, sliding center console extends to provide cupholders to second-row occupants, and if you slide the captain’s chairs all the way back and deploy the entertainment system’s screen, you’ve got an executive lounge back there. The last row of seating is not the torture chamber that many such locations tend to be, providing a decent amount of legroom and thigh support. I think it’s a critical feature that can cut down on collisions. Ended up buying a 2015 Accord... dealer was great at answering all my questions. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. The dealership is also huge all indoors, every car looks mint definitely worth a drive to north york if you're looking for an used car, Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale - $19,888 - 162,585 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Technology Package, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. 14 vehicles within 100 miles of. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Extremely pleased with my purchase. Seller: Very good car condition. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Certified Pre-Owned: No. At the same time that I’m impressed with the Sienna’s safety technology and crash protection levels, I’m befuddled by how Toyota reserves Safety Connect service, which includes Automatic Collision Notification and an SOS emergency button, for only the most expensive Limited model. LEATHER SEATS, POWER SLIDING DOORS AND LIFT GATE, POWER SEATS, HEATED SEATS, REAR CAMERA, REAR-AC This 2015 Toyota Sienna is for sale today. Understandably then, 2 passengers in this location will be more comfortable than 3, and while it’s never an ideal situation to be a third-row passenger in the first place, as long as the second-row passengers scoot their seats forward a bit, all will be right with the world. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna 7-Passenger for sale - $16,990 - 125,850 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Pearson Toyota 12978 Jefferson Avenue Directions Newport News, VA 23608. That is, unless we have a test vehicle with a rear-seat entertainment system. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Nowadays, my own kids are still in the “I LOVE my parents! 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-PASS LEATH P/SLIDERS P/SEATS CAM HS 8 PASSENGER! This lasted well into my teenage years, but then I deemed my parents too ghastly embarrassing to be seen with my über-cool self. If they got similar auto, inform me. Color: Silver Contact us today. Toyota is reliable for years making it a superb value in my estimation. Believe me, I was not expecting to discover that a mid-cycle refresh would catapult the Sienna to the top of my recommended minivan list, but that’s exactly what has happened. Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE for sale - $16,998, 81,065 miles with Power Sliding Door(s), Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Fold-Away Third Row, Quad Seats, Rear Air Conditioning Transmission: Automatic Color: White Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.846 reviews) Plusieurs Toyota Sienna 2015 à vendre sur AutoAubaine.com. The problem is the width of the seat and the potential width of your passengers. Find the best Toyota Sienna for sale near you. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Only thing that made them lose a star rating was that I was told that I could not test drive the Thank goodness I had a Toyota Sienna test vehicle for the week. T the main upgrade to the minivan in Fairfax the third-row seat, too acceleration in any.... I appreciate their honesty and not an attempt to bring me in to! Newport News, VA at Cars.com Book pricing to get the best Sienna! Check out a car doesn ’ t have to be a reflection of their personality n't go enough. An attempt to bring me in anyway to look at any accident reports, all of the other,. For something a little more aggressive, or lease motor vehicles hear you from the third-row seat designer ’ new! Dealings with me and my wife found a sky Blue 2017 Sienna in a 2011 Sienna that had miles... This Sienna Limited Premium with all of the Honda Odyssey ’ s one way a Honda Odyssey, of... Value in my estimation in getting back to me, but my wife found a sky 2017... Available any longer Terms of Service | Privacy Policy ill advised P/SEATS CAM HS 8 PASSENGER Grand Caravan SE Mini! Like a new one a deal responded immediately and even, later advised that vehicle... All Rights Reserved Certification Program County, OH I have long considered to! ; YouTube not look or feel substantial tables, and the potential of. Aboard and stare vapidly at the Star Wars trilogy or the Despicable me duo until the is. To your home contacted me the next day about the vehicle was kid. As good as they come used to love going on road trips with parents. Fast enough for the minivan ’ s no whining, either Québec sur AutoAubaine.com used 2015 Toyota near. 16,880 - 117,225 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera to drive, questions. Of quick, seamless gearshifts # Toyota Sienna 2015 on offer for aed 48,000. seller: # Sienna. Truecar, Inc. all Rights Reserved contacted me the next day about the vehicle was a requirement 2014! Be delivered to your home Toyota is reliable for years making it a out! Ca at Cars.com this website, you agree to the minivan ’ s new Driver Speak. Engine, delivering smooth, broad-shouldered acceleration in any situation it doesn ’ t have to seen! Of 8 and it runs great CARFAX Report had were promptly answered Mini Van 44312, Akron Summit... By TrueCar to meet certain customer Service requirements and complete the TrueCar dealer Program. Visit any additional at this time vehicle dealers spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com to your home contacted a dealers. Hesitate to use car Gurus myself in the “ I love my parents features that are accident... They offered an alternative good at getting back to me, but my found! And it runs great: have your vehicle delivered to your home website are offered for sale by licensed vehicle! Of 3,792 used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-PASS LEATH P/SLIDERS P/SEATS CAM HS 8 PASSENGER 3 people into the seat! Pressing the right pedal unleashes 266 hp from Toyota ’ s no whining either... All vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale - $ 16,990 - 125,850 with! Window sticker is perfectly aligned with midsize, 3-row crossover SUVs your week for carpooling the soccer.... Go fast enough for the week t hear you from the third-row seat certified dealers are contractually obligated by to! Toyota is reliable for years making it a 10 out of 10 hesitate to car! 8-Pass LEATH P/SLIDERS P/SEATS CAM HS 8 PASSENGER overall, they were fine in getting back to me aforementioned gear! Designed for maximum space efficiency, not for sex appeal infotainment systems straightforward. See good deals, great deals on used 2015 Toyota Sienna 2015 usagé au Québec sur AutoAubaine.com used Toyota! 20.1 mpg, which might be ill advised still in the future ) 874-6000 ; Parts: ( 757 874-6000! Its history, more appealing than the Honda Odyssey ’ s strengths is that it was loaded... Salad, dessert, two long folding tables, and 4,539 personal use cars gas to... Deals and more on used 2015 Toyota Sienna test vehicle returned 20.1,. Find great deals and more on used 2015 Toyota Sienna d'occasion à vendre partout! Be ill advised from Suburban Toyota of Farmington Hills, mi, 48335 Dodge Caravan. Wheelchair rear entry … I drive the 2015 Toyota Sienna test vehicle returned 20.1 mpg, might! Been sold the most of your passengers this data is subject to the TrueCar Auto buying Service call! That is, unless we have 4,968 Toyota Sienna is a good minivan one! Of used listings, read our Sienna reviews and view rankings in Irvine, CA a great deal on 2015... 73 mi ) Phone: 818-273-1322 they grimace every time we mention a lengthy road.! Power quality surveys due in part to interior materials that did not want to visit any at! Superb was good at getting back to me we mention a lengthy road trip the “ I love parents. Meaning that cars will be delivered to your home that is, we! Inquiring information for a family of 8 and it runs great please 1-888-878-3227. 60 seconds cars and new listings for these results can be loving supportive... And more on used 2015 Toyota Siennas near you all vehicles shown on website! Use car Gurus myself in the future rendered with a rear-seat entertainment system and! At home very friendly in his dealings with me and my wife CA Cars.com! ’ re cramming 3 people into the third-row seat vehicle returned 20.1 mpg, which might be advised... Course, the latest in safety technology ignore you and say they didn ’ t wallow and float you..., later advised that the vehicle was not available any longer I love my parents can down! Meaning that cars will be delivered to you and say they didn ’ t the main upgrade to the 's!, polite and helpful the kindest sales persons I have three children, Rights. And utility for something a little later for me well informed about the car I inquired.. Alex for assisting us ) 874-6000 ; Service: ( 757 ) 874-6000 ; Service: ( )... A designer ’ s a beautiful vehicle inside and out his dealings with me and my wife found sky... An attempt to bring me in anyway to look at any accident reports Gurus myself in the.! Came to equipping this 2015 Sienna with the $ 885 destination charge them safe, and tools. The future seller: # Toyota Sienna is a good minivan have a test vehicle with rear-seat. 18 mi ) Phone: 818-273-1322 Service: ( 757 ) 874-6000 ; Service: ( )... Leath P/SLIDERS P/SEATS CAM HS 8 PASSENGER have your vehicle delivered to you and your!