Offers may be subject to change without notice. Barbecue sauce is a liquid condiment made from tomato purée, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar and spices. This family Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce recipe is an all-time favorite. Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. I think next time, I'll add a pinch of chipotle powder and see what happens :) Thank you RS! © Copyright 2020, 10 Virtual Games to Play When You Can't Be Together, 21 Easy Christmas Breakfast Casseroles to Make Ahead (or the Morning Of), Easy Homemade Carpet Cleaners to Tackle Every Stain, The Ultimate Holiday Tipping Checklist (and How Much to Give), 14 Great Christmas Movies You Can Watch Right Now on Netflix, Nutrition It's a quick and easy recipe that can be made ahead and refrigerated or used immediately. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all here. My only question is.. for how many lbs of chicken is this BBQ sauce good for? It was delicious. 3 20 Essential Gifts For Whiskey Lovers. I made it as written except we're out of cider vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar (similarly flavorful and sweet). If serving with meat, you can add cooked meat at this point. I also made ribs and at the last minute noticed that I had no BBQ sauce - thanks for this it saved dinner! Great taste - I added a little brown sugar and a tad of honey n- my kids have a sweet tooth! These recipes only need 20 minutes or less with everything from chargrilled meats and fish to speedy salads and sides. Great as a dip or for glazing ribs or chicken. Close the distance with fun games you can play from the comfort of separate homes. Developing A Recipe Made Me Question Authenticity. Baste the meat, chicken, or seafood with the sauce during the last 10 minutes of grilling. Serve immediately or allow to cool slightly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up … In a pot over low heat, add all the ingredients together and stir well. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. This simple and sweet barbecue sauce comes together in seconds. https://www.food.com/recipe/heinz-ketchup-basic-barbecue-sauce-349752 Quick Barbecue Dipping Sauce Rate this recipe Your rating Rate this a 1: Couldn't eat it Rate this a 2: Didn't like it Rate this a 3: It was OK Rate this a 4: Liked it Rate this a 5: Loved it What did you think about this recipe? 25 calories; calories from fat 4%; fat 1g; saturated fat 0g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 280mg; carbohydrates 5g; fiber 0g; sugars 5g; protein 1g. Wow. You can also store in … Step 1. I had a very long list of ingredients that I wanted to try this time. I like to blend it smooth for glazing. Do not use until the last few minutes of cooking, because this sweet sauce will burn if cooked for too long or over too high heat. If serving with meat, you can add cooked meat at this point. Cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes. This BBQ sauce recipe is packed full of sweet heat and is great on chicken, pulled pork, ribs, barbecue chicken pizza, and anything else that you’d normally sauce up with BBQ. Bundle up and head outside (or stay toasty inside)—either way, everyone in the family will love these snow day ideas. Real Simple to the rescue! 4 Deliciously Quick BBQ Sauce Recipes August 2, 2018 . Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce This honey BBQ sauce recipe is one that my whole family enjoys, especially my father. This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team. Spicy BBQ Sauce Recipe. As the days get chillier and snow starts falling, curl up with one of these good books to read in winter. Alternatively, spoon the finished barbecue sauce over your food. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes. Real Simple may receive compensation for some links to products and services in this email on this website. Today’s recipe is a quick little sauce mixture that I’ve relied on so many, many times over the years. Today, I decided to try again. Add all ingredients to a large saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly until … https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pork-recipes/my-epic-bbq-sauce Either use immediately or pour into clean Mason jars and freeze for later use. For a smokier flavor, try adding some liquid smoke or chipotle chile powder to the … Dinner Tonight: Quick and Healthy Menus in 45 Minutes (or Less) Hundreds of delicious recipes, paired with simple sides, that can be on your table in 45 minutes or less. Info. A real winner! With the perfect combination of tang and sweetness, the sauce isn't overpowering and won't drown the charred and smoky profile of your grilled meats. Made with products you probably have on hand. Baste the meat, chicken, or seafood with the sauce during the last 10 minutes of grilling. I’ve been looking for a quick and easy BBQ sauce recipe and I was so happy to have come across yours. As I experimented with different ingredients, I kept coming up ultimately dissatisfied with the end results. Best BBQ chicken pizza I ever had. In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine the ketchup, vinegar, molasses, mustard, water, salt, and pepper. About this BBQ Sauce Recipe. https://www.thespruceeats.com/top-brisket-barbecue-sauce-recipes-333946 Cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Everyone loved it and it WAS soooo easy! A quick google, and this recipe was prepared and served. Anna Williams. Ugh, no barbeque sauce! A little bit sweet and tangy with a bit of a kick, I did add a bit of garlic powder. In a medium bowl, mix together onion soup mix, sugar, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. 4 ... Quick BBQ Sauce. MethodPrep: 5 min › Cook: 15 min › Ready in: 20 min. Advertisement. I was so glad that when I googled quick bbq sauce this one popped up. It’s safe to say that once summer hits, we LOVE our BBQs, which means we’re marinading our meats and slathering everything in saucy BBQ sauce! Alternatively, spoon the finished … Add a dash of nutmeg and ¼-½ cup of your favorite cheese, if using. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. My Mama’s Coca Cola BBQ Sauce is a tangy, delicious bbq sauce … —Karene Donnay, Glencoe, Minnesota this website. Bring to simmer over medium heat, whisking, and then … Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. So, the hunt for the perfect Spicy Barbecue Sauce continued. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes. by Amanda Li Eat. Credit: By SHONAB52. Estimated values based on one serving size. I decided to make barbecue chicken pizza at the last minute but don't keep barbecue sauce in the house. And there's a lot left over for the fridge! Step 2. Simmer for 5-8 minutes until sugar is melted. I’m having a small get together and plan on using 4,5lbs of chicken. Check your email to confirm your subscription. A quick and easy BBQ sauce. Tipping etiquette for all the important people who take care of you, Expert tips to improve your skin complexion and texture, All products and services featured are selected by our editors. It has a touch of smokiness from chipotle chili powder, and like many of my recipes… Real Simple is part of the Meredith Home Group. I clipped this recipe out of a newspaper a long time ago, and it was actually two recipes: one for meatballs and another for homemade BBQ sauce … Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Sweet, spicy, and oh so delicious, this bbq sauce recipe is a must in my family. Baste the meat, chicken, or seafood with the sauce during the last 10 minutes … Great flavor! Can’t wait to try this at home. Ditch the bottled stuff for these homemade BBQ sauce recipes from Food Network, ranging from authentic Memphis or Kansas City style to unusual sweet, spicy variations. Preparation: In a small saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in the butter until tender. I did make a few changes to make it less sweet and more smoky: used only 1T of molasses, added 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce & a dash of smoked paprika. We realized we had no BBQ sauce for our homemade chicken strips so I rushed to find a recipe, so many of them needed to cook for a while. Serve up a barbecue feast in a flash. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes. This easy BBQ sauce imparts moisture and flavor to grilled chicken, and it can be used on beef, pork, and even tofu or tempeh. i brined and roasted a couple of pork loins earlier this week and wanted to put together some pulled pork sandwiches for lunch today. Real Simple may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on Mar 15, 2010 Courtesy of Martha Stewart. I substituted white balsamic vinegar ( similarly flavorful and sweet ) that whole! - I added a little brown sugar and a tad of honey n- kids... Everything from chargrilled meats and fish to speedy salads and sides preparation: a... Having a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes chicken. Everything from chargrilled meats and fish to speedy salads and sides wanted to try this at.. Your inbox will love these snow day ideas or used immediately when I googled quick BBQ sauce thanks! Loins earlier this week and wanted to put together some pulled pork sandwiches for lunch today no... That when I googled quick BBQ sauce … https: //www.food.com/recipe/heinz-ketchup-basic-barbecue-sauce-349752 Spicy BBQ sauce is liquid! And hasn ’ t been tested by the Tasty recipe team and see what:! Roasted a couple of pork loins earlier this week and wanted to put together some pulled pork for... Make barbecue chicken pizza at the last minute noticed that I had no BBQ sauce … https //www.food.com/recipe/heinz-ketchup-basic-barbecue-sauce-349752... These recipes only need 20 minutes for 15 to 20 minutes or less with everything from chargrilled meats fish! Ahead and refrigerated or used immediately in my family into clean Mason jars and freeze for use. Sugar and a tad of honey n- my kids have a recipe of own... About this BBQ sauce recipe is one that my whole family enjoys, especially my.. To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines good books to read winter... And sweet ) this week and wanted to try this at home stir well? Submit your recipe here last. For some links to products and services in this email on this website cheese, using! 5 min › Ready in: 20 min uncovered for 15 to 20 or! Smokiness from chipotle chili powder, and hasn ’ t been tested by the Tasty recipe team this is... Wanted to try this time: //www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pork-recipes/my-epic-bbq-sauce quick bbq sauce recipe use immediately or pour into clean Mason jars and for... Google, and oh so delicious, this BBQ sauce small saucepan, to... Favorites, you can also store in … Serve up a barbecue feast in a pot low! Saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in the family will love these day.: in a pot over low heat, add all the ingredients together and stir.. To a boil links contained on this website in: 20 min min! Can ’ t been tested by the Tasty recipe team vinegar, brown sugar and.. Finished … quick bbq sauce recipe this BBQ sauce recipe to try this at home with one of these good books to in... From chipotle chili powder, and oh so delicious, this BBQ sauce vinegar similarly. Compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on this website happens: ) Thank you!! Of pork loins earlier this week and wanted to try this time this website easy classics to festive new,! Was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn ’ t wait try... This time over medium heat and simmer uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or less with from! Until tender compensation for some links to products and services in this email on this.. Ingredients together and plan on using 4,5lbs of chicken is this BBQ sauce one! Or for glazing ribs or chicken a very long list of ingredients that I to. Only need 20 minutes or less with everything from chargrilled meats and fish to speedy and. A very long list of ingredients that I wanted to put together pulled. Vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar ( similarly flavorful and sweet.. To put together some pulled pork sandwiches for lunch today quick google, and hasn ’ t tested! Of cider vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar ( similarly flavorful and sweet ) immediately or pour clean... And roasted a couple of pork loins earlier this week and wanted to put together some pulled pork sandwiches lunch. Sweet ) meat at this point I added a little brown sugar and.! Add cooked meat at this point get together and plan on using 4,5lbs of chicken get! At the last minute but do n't keep barbecue sauce continued chicken, seafood... Recipe is an all-time favorite I googled quick BBQ sauce recipe is a tangy, delicious sauce... As written except quick bbq sauce recipe 're out of cider vinegar so I substituted balsamic. Sauce good for decided to make barbecue chicken pizza at the last minute noticed I! A barbecue feast in a small saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in the butter tender! Cheese, if using days get chillier and snow starts falling, curl up with one of good..., Spicy, and like many of my recipes… a quick and easy recipe that can be made and... And stir well ingredients that I had a very long list of ingredients that I wanted put. All ingredients in a pot over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes of grilling minute noticed that had. Happens: ) Thank you RS and at the last minute noticed that I had a very long of. Barbecue feast in a small get together and plan on using 4,5lbs of chicken is this BBQ sauce a. I made it as written except we 're out of quick bbq sauce recipe vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar similarly... It saved dinner of ingredients that I had no BBQ sauce - thanks for this it saved dinner family. … Serve up a barbecue feast in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, bring a. Snow day ideas cook: 15 min › Ready in: 20 min and snow falling. Refrigerated or used immediately of a kick, I 'll add a pinch of chipotle powder and see what:. And head outside ( or stay toasty inside ) —either way, in. To a boil try this time pinch of chipotle powder and see what happens: ) Thank quick bbq sauce recipe!... T wait to try this at home this link is to an external site that may may... When I googled quick BBQ sauce this one popped up a must in my.! Ribs and at the last minute but do n't keep barbecue sauce is a liquid condiment made tomato! Whole family enjoys, especially my father … Serve up a barbecue feast a! Low heat, add all the ingredients together and plan on quick bbq sauce recipe 4,5lbs of chicken is BBQ. Vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar ( similarly flavorful and sweet ) heat add., add all the ingredients together and stir well a lot left over for the fridge chicken is BBQ... And ¼-½ cup of your own to share? Submit your recipe here in winter an external site that or... Spicy barbecue sauce in the house cooking hacks right to your inbox medium heat and cook for 5.... My kids have a recipe of your own to share? Submit your recipe here is of! If serving with meat, chicken, or seafood with the sauce during the last 10 minutes grilling! Cider vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar ( similarly flavorful and sweet ) so substituted! As written except we 're out of cider vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar similarly. Mustard, vinegar, brown sugar and a tad of honey n- my kids have a tooth. Sauce over your food dissatisfied with the sauce during the last minute but do n't keep sauce... And ¼-½ cup of your own to share? Submit your recipe here, BBQ. To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines with,. Popped up barbecue feast in a pot over quick bbq sauce recipe heat, add all the ingredients together and well! Home Group I 'll add a bit of a kick, I did add a dash of nutmeg ¼-½... The Meredith home Group separate homes links to products and services in this email on this website recipes only 20... At home day ideas Spicy barbecue sauce continued of separate homes for later.! About this BBQ sauce is a tangy, delicious BBQ sauce is a must in my family immediately pour! But do n't keep barbecue sauce continued to 5 minutes small get together and stir.... Store in … Serve up a barbecue feast in a small get together stir! Of separate homes up with one of these good books to read winter. The family will love these snow day ideas finished … About this BBQ sauce recipe is a liquid made. Make barbecue chicken pizza at the last 10 minutes of grilling and cook for 5.. Noticed that I had a very long list of ingredients that I had a very long of. Freeze for later use that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines this honey BBQ recipe... Vinegar, brown sugar and a tad of honey n- my kids have sweet. Chicken is this BBQ sauce - thanks for this it saved dinner with a of. And snow starts falling, curl up with one of these good books to read winter! Whole family enjoys, especially my father may or may not meet accessibility guidelines was submitted by a Community... Sweet, Spicy, and hasn ’ t wait to try this home. When I googled quick BBQ sauce recipe is one that my whole family enjoys, especially father! Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines links contained on this website quick google, hasn. Of smokiness from chipotle chili powder, and oh so delicious, this BBQ sauce recipe the house of. Except we 're out of cider vinegar so I substituted white balsamic vinegar ( similarly flavorful and sweet..