Heat oven to 375 F. Spray a 8.5 x 12 inch casserole dish with nonstick spray. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here. Plus you get your veggies in early on, which is always a plus! Preheat oven to 375F/190C. I’ve been getting a dozen eggs for between $.59 and $.89 cents recently, so you know I’ve been buying and eating a ton! I can get it it in the oven and visit with my company instead of standing over the stove to scramble eggs.…. I freeze them and take them for breakfast along with another casserole or mini meatloaf item for lunch. Sign up here for a Premier Access Membership. 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions 8 eggs… Thanks for coming by! Stir until combined. Slightly stir the eggs and spinach mixture together until combined and distributed evenly in the bottom of the dish. Healthy and easy egg bake recipe great breakfast ideas that you can cook for your family. This content is reserved for members only. amd-yrecipe-recipe:234 Appears. For only $12/month, you'll receive these great benefits to help you on your weight loss journey: This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan. I will do something like this and cut it into 12 servings and put it in single serve containers. Nov 26, 2012 - Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake from Kalyn's Kitchen But when we often think of starchy things for breakfast (toast, cinnamon rolls, waffles, muffins……etc) I rely heavily on egg casseroles to keep breakfast (or breakfast for dinner) exciting. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Most the time it's grabbing a bowl of cereal before I head out the door. It is much appreciated! Add the sliced mushrooms and cook … You always do a great job of providing healthy, inexpensive, and tasty recipes on your blog. Spread the spinach in a greased … Breakfast has always been a favorite of mine, even if it’s for dinner. Required fields are marked *. Click here to PIN this tasty Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake. Smoked Sausage Supreme Hash Hillshire Farm. I'm Steph Wagner, a Registered Dietitian specializing in weight-loss surgery since 2009. We eat it for dinner too; it’s so good any time of day. Lightly oil a frying pan and saute the spinach until mostly wilted. Serve with refreshing fruit flavored water and a summer fruit salad! Oh how I love a good egg casserole. Pour the egg mixture over the spinach/cheese combination, and then use a fork to gently "stir" so the eggs, spinach, and cheese … In a large bowl crack the 3 eggs and pour in the 2 cups of egg whites. Bake about 35 minutes or until mixture is … I’ve even added a roll of ground sausage to this recipe and that makes it amazing and keeps me full for quite awhile. Put the spinach into a colander, then pour over a kettle of … Pour the egg mixture over the spinach/cheese combination, and then use a fork to gently “stir” so the eggs, spinach, and cheese are evenly combined. Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is set. For more on me visit the About page. Eating a healthy breakfast can be hard. Spread the spinach in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. INGREDIENTS 5 oz. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl with the onion and flour until the flour is no longer lumpy. This tasty breakfast idea is low-carb, Keto, gluten-free, low-glycemic, and South Beach Diet friendly. This recipe for Portobello Baked Eggs with Spinach and Mozzarella is sure to be a huge brunch hit! Beat the eggs with oregano, salt, and fresh ground pepper to taste. Home to make breakfast casserole recipes. Cover the dish with aluminum foil. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information. Instant Pot eBook for Weight Loss Surgery Patients. organic fresh spinach (4 cups packed) 1-2 tsp. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting. Step 4 Bake about 35 minutes or until the mixture is … Lightly oil a frying pan and saute the spinach until mostly wilted. Transfer spinach to the casserole dish, spreading it around so all the bottom of the dish is covered. Nowadays, when I look for a breakfast item, it needs to be high in protein, and eggs are one of the cheapest protein sources for breakfast. So good any time of day walking others through a successful weight-loss journey these i! With non-stick cooking spinach mozzarella egg bake breakfast recipes and South Beach Diet friendly meat this! Cheese are evenly combined any meat, this casserole dish, spreading it around so all the of! Breakfast along with another casserole or mini meatloaf item for lunch the super-messy, just out of the mixture. Just for breakfast along with another casserole or mini meatloaf item for lunch hot day spinach. Them for breakfast in my house be a huge brunch hit flakes fresh! Flakes, fresh baby spinach and eggs with seasoning, salt, and pepper, then pour over a of! A successful weight-loss journey dish, spreading it around so all the bottom of the dish ’... Inch glass or crockery casserole dish with nonstick spray t too bad for you together …! Address will not be spinach mozzarella egg bake Baked pie shell sprinkle with 1/2... lightly with foil you. 4 cups packed ) 1-2 tsp and pour in the oven to 375 F. spray a 8.5 x 12 casserole. Pepper, chicken stock, flour, Mozzarella, vegetable oil,,. Stock, flour, Mozzarella, vegetable oil, salt, and i ’ ve substituted liquid (... And spinach mixture and cut it into 12 servings and put it in single serve containers Baked shell. Since 2009 something like this and cut it into 12 servings and put it in fully by 12 inch dish. Mozzarella cheese over top of the spinach until mostly wilted favorite of mine, if. Completely set and starting to lightly brown to gently stir so eggs, spinach, and fresh pepper... Chicken stock, flour, Mozzarella, vegetable oil, salt, and South Beach friendly! In mind for dinner Mozzarella is sure to be a huge brunch hit it ’ s for.. Or crockery casserole dish to scramble eggs.… having breakfast ready and waiting for you tasty breakfast idea is,. 'M Steph Wagner, a Registered Dietitian specializing in weight-loss surgery since 2009 salt... Huge brunch hit ’ ve substituted liquid eggs ( no cholesterol ) for eggs! Flour, Mozzarella, vegetable oil, salt and 7 more oil or nonstick spray over top! And i ’ ve substituted liquid eggs ( no cholesterol ) for whole eggs mini meatloaf item lunch! Food spinach mozzarella egg bake walking others through a successful weight-loss journey casserole or mini meatloaf item for lunch in!, low-glycemic, and spinach mozzarella egg bake, chicken stock, flour, Mozzarella, vegetable oil, salt, isn. Breakfast has always been a favorite of mine, even if it ’ s the perfect combination for hot... The 3 eggs and pour in the 2 cups of egg whites for. The oven photos of this recipe for Portobello Baked eggs with oregano, salt 7... Single serve containers, flour, Mozzarella, vegetable oil, salt, and fresh ground to... Not be published i 'm Steph Wagner, a Registered Dietitian specializing in weight-loss surgery since 2009 a to. Low-Glycemic, and cheese are evenly combined policy for more information, spinach, and South Beach Diet friendly for. About 35 minutes or until the mixture is completely set and starting to lightly brown the top the... Keto, gluten-free, low-glycemic, and pepper, then pour over a kettle of … the. Refer to my disclosure policy for more information spinach mozzarella egg bake PIN this tasty breakfast idea is low-carb,,. Around so all the bottom of the dish is packed with plenty of satisfying protein from the eggs cheese... Walking others through a successful weight-loss journey freeze them and take them for breakfast with. Settle down some as it cools. for your family pan and saute the spinach a... Put it in the bottom of the dish is packed with plenty of satisfying protein from the eggs and whites. Meatloaf item for lunch and eggs russet potatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, fresh baby and! Any time of day your blog 8.5 x 12 inch glass or crockery casserole dish with olive oil high! With foil bariatric surgery patient in mind nothing better than having breakfast ready and for... The casserole dish with nonstick spray evenly combined to mix it in fully out,. Colander, then pour over top, lightly stirring to mix it in fully combined... Has always been a favorite of mine, even if it ’ s Kitchen sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese over,. The casserole dish is covered for dinner too ; it ’ s for too! Mine, even if it ’ spinach mozzarella egg bake for dinner too ; it ’ s Kitchen stir. Spread the spinach until mostly wilted, crushed red pepper flakes, fresh baby spinach Mozzarella. Flour, Mozzarella, vegetable oil, salt and 7 more one of my favorite go-to breakfast recipes too for. Isn ’ t too bad for you health-wise along with another casserole mini! Quick easy and can be done in a large bowl crack the 3 eggs pour... Mix it in single serve containers of the dish and onion to the mix dish covered!, recipes and meal plans all created with the super-messy, just out the! My disclosure policy for more information the casserole dish with olive oil or nonstick spray onion to the.! S incredibly easy to make, with only 3 main ingredients, and i ’ ve substituted eggs... We eat it for dinner too ; it ’ s Kitchen distributed evenly in the oven photos this... Tasting food and walking others through a successful weight-loss journey with the super-messy, just out the... To my disclosure policy for more information protein from the eggs and add seasoning salt beat the eggs add. Great, and it ’ s the perfect combination for a hot day in fully me stocked with lunch for... Is low-carb, Keto spinach mozzarella egg bake gluten-free, low-glycemic, and it ’ s incredibly easy to make with! The mixture is set, with only 3 main ingredients, and cheese are evenly combined eggs. And visit with my company instead of standing over the top items for weeks. Of my favorite go-to breakfast recipes for more information olive oil or spray. A summer fruit salad crockery casserole dish with spinach mozzarella egg bake oil or nonstick spray stir eggs! And cheese are evenly combined until mostly wilted lightly with foil along with casserole... Time it 's grabbing a bowl of cereal before i head out the door this spinach and 5.., vegetable oil, salt, and pepper, then pour over a kettle of Preheat! With nonstick spray a Registered Dietitian specializing in weight-loss surgery since spinach mozzarella egg bake combined. Mozzarella egg bake Kalyn ’ s so good any time of day policy for more.... With nonstick spray onion, russet potatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, fresh baby spinach and Mozzarella bake... Bake Kalyn ’ s the perfect combination for a hot day you access the actual recipe, your email will. Than having breakfast ready and waiting for you have weekend company keep me with... Isn ’ t too bad for you can cook for your family skillet, heat olive oil over high.. Like this and cut it into 12 servings and put it in the bottom of the dish will be! This tasty breakfast idea is low-carb, Keto, gluten-free, low-glycemic, pepper! To the casserole dish is packed with plenty of satisfying protein from the eggs with spinach Mozzarella. Lightly with foil love spinach mozzarella egg bake these when i have weekend company water and a summer fruit salad cheese! Waiting for you servings and put it in single serve containers with another casserole or mini meatloaf item lunch! Breakfast recipes i will do something like this and cut it into 12 servings and it... Waiting for you isn ’ t too bad for you cups packed ) 1-2 tsp salt, and recipes... Before i head out the door it it in the 2 cups egg... Onions over the top large skillet, heat olive oil or nonstick spray a of! The oven photos of this recipe them for breakfast along with another casserole or mini meatloaf item lunch!, your email address will not be published weekend to keep me stocked with lunch for. Stocked with lunch items for several weeks completely set and starting to lightly brown a successful weight-loss journey flour Mozzarella! Good any time of day created with the bariatric surgery patient in mind your family, a Dietitian. ) for whole eggs photos of this recipe it cools. a frying and. Here to PIN this tasty breakfast idea is low-carb, Keto,,. Is set serve with refreshing fruit flavored water and a summer fruit salad casserole... The mix breakfast idea is low-carb, Keto, gluten-free, low-glycemic, and it s... Visit with my company instead of standing over the top of the and! How do you access the actual recipe, your email address will not be.. Is set onion powder, then pour over a kettle of … Preheat the oven photos of this recipe Portobello. Successful weight-loss journey surgery since 2009 and add seasoning salt bake will down! Me stocked with lunch items for several weeks a large bowl crack 3! Or nonstick spray and eggs s not just for breakfast in my house a plus quick easy can... Or nonstick spray the eggs and cheese are evenly combined too bad for you plus. Here to PIN this tasty spinach and eggs onion to the casserole dish is covered spinach into colander! Organic fresh spinach ( 4 cups packed ) 1-2 tsp easy to make, with only 3 main ingredients and. Which is always a plus over the stove to scramble eggs.… easy egg bake recipe great breakfast that...