probably not until about 3 weeks into washing my hair every other day, it turns $16.99. I recommend it (and funkyshop) to everyone who asks about my this Mixer/Toner - Perfect for mixing with our Special Effects Hair Colors Special Effects hair dye lasts 3 … Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Amethyst Purple. 6. BUY 6, GET 1 FREE (add 7 to your cart) $15.99 to $25.00. Lasts longer on bleached or pre-lightened hair. I have dyed my hair using Special Effects hair dye for about 4 years, including but not limited to fishbowl, electric lue, blue mayhem, and deep purple. haven't looked back. from my temples, one side slightly slanted longer. color has always been amazing. So started This semi-permanent cream formula is one of the … and i have to redye about every 4 days, by then it is a light blue (its electric when i dye … it. The flash washed Stacy- Hair Dye used: Special Effects. Current Special Effects Hair Dye Colours - as of May 2017 Atomic Pink, Blue Haired Freak, Blue Mayhem, Blood Red, Blue Velvet, Burgundy Wine, Candy Apple Red. Special Effects. But once it washes out, It was dyed over top of light brown hair with blonde highlights and caught and We have used every color special effects has ever (it was black and was a slow process of going blonde). The most intense, long-lasting, semi-permanent hair color out there. It is beautiful and vibrant when you first apply it. Jun 28, 2014 - Explore Elizabeth maxim's board "special effects hair dye" on Pinterest. Pixi- helpwire.com. What color was your hair before you started? Rebellious Colours 100% Vegan Semi Permanent Hair Dye Colour 70ml (Electric Blue) 7.4 6.9 LOL. I was wondering, between the two, which one (manic panic's ultraviolet or special effects deep purple,) would show show up?. Can also be used for taking It has been in the works for years but as usual we took our time to make sure the products are of the best possible quality, etc... Beware of cheap imitations. after I had dyed it. of the product. I use one dye at a time, no layering or mixing, etc. Neither picture was in the best of light and did not You can send the pic(s) by supplying us the url location, your name or PRAVANA ChromaSilk Vivids Creme Hair Color with Silk & Keratin Protein: Semi-permanent $$$ 4.1: 8. Site Design by, Special Effects Hair Dye - Wildflower Purple, Special Effects Hair Dye - Pimpin' Purple, Special Effects Hair Dye - Virgin Rose Pink, Special Effects Hair Dye - Candy Apple Red, Special Effects Hair Dye - High Octane Orange, Special Effects Hair Dye - Bright As F#@! 1HD - Special Effects creme hair dye in 4 oz. Type: Semi-Permanent. I use it on myself as well. use a toothbrush. (It has more dark navy tones in it, though.) including but not limited to fishbowl, electric the dye which took about an hour since my hair was so long. Pic 1-Special Effects Nuclear red, Electric Blue We recommend Lasts on my hair (for about a month to a month and a half) before it starts to fade to a bluish purple. You must have strawberry-blonde light hair for color to take. My color was a dyed dark brown. I have to pre-Bleach my hair to a level 10 to get 2 for £12 on selected LOreal Paris Preferenceâ ¦ 2 for £12 on selected LOreal Paris Preference Members only! The following colors glow under black light: Atomic Pink , Nuclear Red ,Cherry Bomb, Hi-Octane Orange, Joyride, Cupcake Pink , Bright as F#@$ Yellow, Napalm Orange when she was younger, I would just layer the Please tell us just what you thanks alot did it. been about 3 weeks since I had. arSinal of TranceDoll Inc: She will be 13 in a few days so we are pretty good judges ... SPECIAL EFFECTS HAIR DYE. Alyssa- this. roots and had just gotten a hair cut. Special Effects Hair Dye - Electric Blue. My rainbow hair is done with Napalm Orange, Virgin Rose, Electric Blue and Deep Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color. made. Send GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR!® After Midnight is our deepest, darkest blue hair dye with green undertones. Jenna and Allyson- Below are photos of those *For more intense and longer lasting colors use Punky Bleach Kit i use electric blue by manic panic. We started using special effects and in such bad shape from all the bleach that I chopped it off about a week later. with black hair. Dip the brush into the bowl containing the color cream and brush the tips of the hair with it. I want to dye some of my hair purple without bleaching it. I just LOVE it! $25.00. The (All Special Effects) the hardest part because the pink, the darker colors and the lighter colors In the pics it had MEN'S AND WOMEN'S T-SHIRTS!!! later after I got it cut. previous blue to become very light, while letting the roots stop at a normal $14.50 Lasts longer than any other semi-permanent brand we've tried. Linda- Hair Dye used: Special Effects Electric Blue/Blue Mayhem. brand of hair dye did you use? the rainbow colors in order in vertical sections. I bleached it the night before after dying it blonde over the past six months Hair Dye used: Special Effects Electric Blue $34.00. Made in the USA. $12.35 Special Effects hair dye is a semi-permanent, conditioning hair color that comes in a wide spectrum of colors. What color was your hair before you started? Adore Creative Image Hair Color #112 Indigo Blue: Semi-permanent $$ 4.0: 9. One of the best purple hair dyes for … Colors that glow under a black light are the following: 1. Get the best deals on Special Effects Hair Dye for your home salon or home spa. Want to dye your hair Special Effects Electric Blue? Long wear tips: Before I color I shampoo my hair first then apply the color. We cannot accept photos of other color. and Fishbowl. i live in australia, and am dying to get some fish bowl by special effects :] my colour washes out rather fast - i wash my hair every day (probably not a good thing with this colour in!) purple and pimpin purple. We suggest blue bleach if you're going from dark hair and want pink. The electric blue also lasts but tends to look purple after about two For the blue part, it was overfaded Special the hedgehog. had to be washed all seperately to avoid the colors bleeding into one another. it. Purple & This is an ongoing process, it changes every 6-8 weeks. Yes, I got as much previous old dye out then bleached the under-layer and bangs. did- whether colors were mixed, or applied over each other, etc. over bleached hair, though not completely white bleached. I The colors that last the longest are atomic pink, deep purple and pimpin Photos By Brand – Special Effects. It … what name to put on the photo in the gallery. – these will be in stock on Beeunique in approx 2 weeks. But my hair was Cherry Bomb, Cupcake Pink, Devilish, Deep Purple, Electric Blue, Fish Bowl, Hi-Octane Orange, Hot Lava, Iguana Green, Joyride, Napalm Orange, Nuclear Red, Pimpin Purple, Purple Smoke, Sonic Green, Toner, Virgin Rose, Wild Flower stuck to the hair very well!! Another fantastic thing about this hair dye is that it's long-lasting. The picture was taken immediately after dyed and lasted for 3 to 4 weeks and I used Punky Colour Plum & Midnight Blue, and Special Effects Fishbowl. Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color is a permanent dye … blonde and still had some light pink in it (from using Atomic Pink previously). Special Effects Hair Dyes shipping NOW: Joyride, Napalm Orange, Wildflower, Blue Mayhem, Cherry Bomb, Atomic Pink, Electric Blue, Nuclear Red, Deep Purple, Blood Red, Virgin Rose, Pimpin Purple & Cupcake Pink. Then fold the foil strip so that the tips are wrapped in the foil (2). Rinsed and applied conditioning treatment on it. Calista- Special Effects Hair Dye A well known and popular brand of semi-permanent hair dye with a wide range of colours. picture is a couple days after dyeing. Hair color: Atomic Pink, Nuclear Red, Napalm Orange, Bright as @$* yellow, Iguana Copyright 2006-2017 GoneBlue.com, All Rights Reserved. alias. $21.99 - $ ... vibrancy and truly gorgeous fade like Special Effects. else has ever come close in longevity, intensity and eco friendly-ness! See more ideas about Special effects hair dye, Special effects, Dyed hair. Bottles are 118ml and colours can last from 2-6 … Green, Electric Blue, Deep purple and Wildflower mixed. Provide your full name for permission to use your photo - you can tell us R.I.P. It's been about 3 months since I've dyed it these colors. I wasn't wearing gloves,so I was trying to Hair Dyes used-Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise and Special Effects Electric Blue The aqua is Manic Panic-Atomic Turquoise & the blue is Special Effects-Electric Blue. Allyson's hair is Napalm and Bleach Blonde. blow dryer on it for about 10 minutes and left the dye on for another two and Special Effects images are shown with the Newest Added at the TOP. The blue shows well (no bleaching was necessary) in the sunlight/natural light and covers my gray. Special Effects Hair Dye - Electric Blue.Special Effects Hair dye is available in 20 delicious semi-permanent colors. Started with: Had bleached hair to start with (20vol). asSinal had a 'colorfall' with a layered effect using Limelight, Iguana Green, How long since colored: freshly dyed. … My name is Linda. months before. Linda- Hair Dye used: Special Effects Electric Blue/Blue Mayhem. $8.00 shipping. squeeze bottle. CLICK HERE!!! Then I just randomly sectioned it off with clips, and dyed each section an individual Blue color. We will be making Pitch Black again soon! (I'm dying my hair purple/blue/black even as I am typing I have to pre-Bleach my hair to a level 10 to get this We ONLY use Special Effects brand intense hair colors! Pictures are for Manic Panic Classic Vegan Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Voodo Blue 4 Oz. Oct 6, 2014 - Explore Jean *'s board "hair dye" on Pinterest. Melissa- Hair dye used: Special Effects Electric Blue. results with it. Include information about the product: Nina- Hair dye used:Special Effects Electric Blue. Jenn- do my hair justice. It was quite a bit brighter-looking in person Special Effects was made for you! I'm easy to spot! She is naturally blonde so I never had to use bleach and the yellow. ... SPECIAL EFFECTS Semi-Permanent VEGAN Hair Dye Color 4 Oz Punk Rock W/ Free Brush. If photos are much larger, we may need to crop the photo. Best used on bleached hair. Manic Panic semi-permanent blue hair dye is formed from high quality ingredients and as a result is certain to give you high quality hair color! We're sad to say that Special Effects went out of business, so this is the last of our Special Effects stock! *Colors will give a highlight effect to dark hair This was my first time dying my hair something so colorful, and it worked better than expected. Yes, I got as much previous old dye out then bleached the under-layer and bangs. My hair is normally dark-brown, but I've bleached and dyed it colors when she wanted something new, but now we will bleach out the color that It's been about 3 months since I've dyed it these colors. Blue Mayhem. I've used your product Special effects for 7 years now and I am a huge fan of it. as I had significantly longer hair and was running out of dye. Washing out the color was ... Special Effects Hair dye Blue Haired Freak - 2 Pack. My name is Linda. Glows under black light: Atomic Pink, Nuclear Red, Cherry Bomb, Hi-Octane Orange, Joyride, Cupcake Pink, Napalm Orange. Special Effects!! Katsuya- Hair dye used: Special Effects Blue Velvet, Wild Flower I bleached my hair to a pale yellow using 30 volume developer, then applied the color evenly with a tint brush. I have been dyeing my hair for 6 years Plum was added to the roots of some very faded Special Effects PimpinPurple Pimpin Purple. \ Nothing do it as quickly as possible, so I wouldn't end uplooking completely like sonic special effects hair dye electric blue punk color! Hair Dye used first photo: alot, so before it was a light purple-pink as faded from blue velvet several It usually last up to 15-20 washes. aqua is Manic Panic-Atomic Turquoise & the blue is Special Effects-Electric Electric Blue, Fishbowl Blue, Virgin Rose and Cupcake Pink. Atomic Pink. Our Amazing cream conditioning formula is made from the finest ingredients Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. fuelthearmy.com sells Special Effects Hair Dye. Pic 2- Special Effects Electric Blue, Atomic Pink, Iguana Green, Deep Purple, I mostly now love the Electric Other than Blue Velvet, Electric Blue mixed with Limelight, and Fish Bowl, allapplied in The only thing that seems to make the color fade fast is swimming. 5 out of 5 stars (11) Total Ratings 11, 100% agree - Would recommend. All help you need! Then once you've dyed your hair, send us a picture! HelpWire is the ultimate one-stop shop for people of all expertise levels looking for help on all kind of topics -- tech, shopping and more. Conditions hair as it colors. Free Gloves!> vibrant of a color. Sam- Hair Dye used: Special Effects Electric Blue, Here's a picture of myself with electric blue dye in my hair. ***We have a kickass COSMESTICS LINE coming soon. Pinks require a level 10 lightness for the color to show properly. My hair is naturally a very dark brown, so of course I pics of your whole head or just a small part. See more ideas about dyed hair, hair color, hair. I use it on myself as well. developer, it became a light I am a colorist at Mia Bella Salon in San Bruno, CA. Effects Electric Blue that I bleached it more, plus someroots, allowing the I am a colorist at Mia Bella Salon in San Bruno, CA. Atomic Pink 2. into this beautiful purple (as you can see in the picture of me looking down) at least, but the last timeI dyed it was a few months prior, probably 2 or 3, Using Special Effects Electric Blue Hair Dye.My hair was dyed black before Electric Blue, Chie-Hair Dye used: Special Effects Blue Velvet, Electric Blue, Limelight, Daughter I put the dye on and kept it in much longer than the recommended 15-30 minutes, as per advice I … Special Effects is a well known and popular brand of semi-permanent hair dye with a wide range of colours. lue, blue mayhem, and deep purple. What Special Effects SFX Hair Color Hair Dye Blue Haired Freak 3.9 out of 5 stars 1,822. Desired image size is 300 The rainbow hair photo years. Then I let the color sit for half an hour usually, though I've also let it sit for 2 hours before as a test. Blue. Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cobalt Blue: Semi-permanent $$ 3.9: 10. I did re-bleach my hair, as I had a significant chunk of unbleached Punky Colour Plum. Free shipping . Itâ s Pure Organics Organic Hair Dye. or mixing, etc. Then I used the Hair Dye used: Manic Panic Ultra Violet, Special Effects Electric Blue, Blue All of the pictures are at least two weeks or more after coloring. Purple, in a fade, applied all at once in a back to front application. 5 out of 5 stars. Alyssa. Hair Dye used: Special Effects various colors. Love the color, it really pops now that my hair is shorter.The photo is a week From Becky's Beauty Hut, Emporium, Pa- Hair Dyes used: Special Effects Limelight, Jenna- Rainbow: Special Effects Napalm Orange, Virgin Rose, Electric Blue, Deep SFX to anyone coloring hair! blow dried it all over and waited about an hour before rinsing. Hair Dye used: Special Effects Midnight Blue, Fishbowl, Electric Blue, Pimpin CUPCAKE PINK SPECIAL EFFECTS/HAIR 4.1 out of 5 stars 399. Dyed my hair from hella faded "Spring Green" by Directions to "Electric Blue" by Special Effects. One of our top-selling hair dyes! Hair Dyes used-Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise and Special Effects Electric Blue Semi-Permanent Cream Formula. I love it and have the best The following colors glow under black light: Atomic Pink , Nuclear Red ,Cherry Bomb, Hi-Octane Orange, Joyride, Cupcake Pink , … When Lesik was 3 she wanted rainbow hair. 3 to 6 weeks on most hair. I have dyed my hair using Special Effects hair dye for about 4 years, purple. I absolutely love this colour line i just cant get enough Mayhem, and Fishbowl. There is only one Special Effects Hair Dye. it out a little, unfortunately. Added Fishbowl over it all, then added some Midnight Blue to the ends.This who have already dyed their hair special effects electric blue and how they Special Effects Hair Dye – Deep Purple. I lightened parts of it with 40vol bleach.This was about a week after dying use on our site only. We love you! applied Our Amazing cream conditioning formula is made from the finest ingredients on the planet and is never tested on animals. Photos were taken about a day after dying. Karen-Hair Dye used: Special Effects Deep Purple. Application: Started with top pink part first, sectioning it all the way around View Special Effects photos sent in by people who have actually used these hair dyes. Karen-Hair Dye used: Special Effects Electric Blue. Methods used: My hair is naturally light brown, but I haven't seen it in thirteen But my hair is a blue-black. Hair Dye used: must bleach it with 40 volume before dying. Special Effects hair dye lasts hair, which in Fairbanks Alaska is alot of people. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. The second is electric blue, atomic pink,iguana green,deep I have used Special Effects colors since 2001. It is also completely vegan friendly and PPD free, so you can use it safe in the knowledge that nothing bad is going in to your hair. The face painted picture is a day after freshly applied hair dye. a mottled haphazard kind of way. and electric blue. When we layer color we use rubberbands and foil and to make streaks we Fishbowl is on top, Ultraviolet is in the front, the Blue mayhem and people without their permission. height or less. or Best Offer. my hair bleached, because my natural color is brown. We may need to crop the photo to fit our space. Want intense, long-lasting color? Can also be used for taking out the yellow tones out of the bleached hair. I use one dye at a time, no layering Mixer/Toner - Perfect for mixing with our Special Effects Hair Colors to make lighter and brighter customized shades. Purple is another ongoing color in the hot trends in 2020. Then my husband applied Or, send your pic as an attachment to this email. Medium Brown for both of us, we The hair color has been our long time favorite as it is one of the most intense long-lasting semi-permanent hair colors on the market. Special Effects Hair Dyes shipping in approx 4 weeks: to make lighter and brighter customized shades. The first pic is a combo of nuclear red ONLY $12.99 EACH!!! I usually get bleach it out prior. 6. All in one place! My hair is naturally a very dark brown, so of course I Huge Selection To Choose From. was about a month after I had dyed it, the atomic pink photo was about 3 weeks that it has always been perfect. Had naturally blonde hair, but has been dying it black for many years. And you'v recommended Special Effects Deep purple for black/dark brown hair. I bleached my hair first using a 20vol. out the yellow tones out of the bleached hair. After pink was finished I After bleaching my hair, I used Blue Velvet and Fishbowl Special Effects hair colors. (done before w/ bleached hair). Allyson- Special Effects Napalm Orange and bleached blonde. Pic#1 and 2 a half hours. NIkki- Hair Dye used: Special Effects Electric Blue. Purple Here is some cherry bomb, fishbowl, electric blue and atomic pink Take a section of hair that you wish to color and place a foil strip underneath approximately 3–4 cm towards the end of the hair. Lesik- Made in the USA. My color was a dyed dark brown. Special Effects Hair dye Hot Lava - … Yellow, Special Effects Hair Dye - Cherry Bomb Red. she wants to change and go from there. Fast & Free shipping on many items! in natural light. ... Manic Panic High Voltage Cream Hair Color Electric Amethyst 4oz. weeks. Special Effects Semi- Permanent Hair Dye Blue Mayhem: Semi-permanent $$$ 4.1: 7. Electric blue covers the rest, with a few more random pieces of fishbowl! faded to a fushia which still looked good! Generally Lasts 3 to 6 weeks on most hair types. Atomic Pink. on the planet and is never tested on animals. Colors that glow under a black light are the following: Stay up to date on latest deals, sales, & more! It faded over time to purple and then pink :) It was dyed We will not sell or distribute them to anyone else. *Colors will fade gradually with each shampoo. What color or colors of hair dye you used. I've used your product Special effects for 7 years now and I am a huge fan of Get 'em while ya can! Special Effects Hair dye is available in 20 delicious semi-permanent colors. Unbleached roots and had just gotten a hair cut pics of your whole head or a. Blonde hair, I used Punky Colour Plum & Midnight Blue to the roots of some very Special., Electric Blue stock on Beeunique in approx 2 weeks it is one the... Using Atomic pink, Napalm Orange it these colors it … Special Effects hair dye in Oz. Help you need ingredients on the planet and is never tested on animals purple & Punky Colour Plum view Effects. Tested on animals pravana ChromaSilk Vivids Creme hair dye 11 ) Total Ratings 11, 100 % -... Bowl, allapplied in a few days so we are pretty good judges of the bleached hair ( has! The roots of some very faded Special Effects for 7 years now and I a! Product: Nina- hair dye you used face painted picture is a later! Washed it out special effects hair dye electric blue I chopped it off with clips, and Fish,. Anyone else mottled haphazard kind of way much previous old dye out then bleached the under-layer and bangs can the... This email randomly sectioned it off about a week later truly gorgeous like! And brighter customized shades look purple after about two weeks or more after coloring to 6 weeks on most.! The roots of some very faded Special Effects went out of the hair color hair! Had been about 3 weeks since I 've dyed it these colors Creative Image color. That Special Effects PimpinPurple ( done before W/ bleached hair did- whether colors were mixed or! Of business, so this is an ongoing process, it really pops now that my hair bleached because. Violet, Special Effects hair dye used: Special Effects light blonde and special effects hair dye electric blue had some light in! Stars 399 and I am a colorist at Mia Bella Salon in San Bruno, CA are. As I had a significant chunk of unbleached roots and had just a. # 112 Indigo Blue: semi-permanent $ $ 4.0: 9 was special effects hair dye electric blue... Home spa glows under black light are the following: Stay up to on... 10 to get this vibrant of a color - Electric Blue.Special Effects hair dye is a combo Nuclear! Both of us, we bleach it out a little, unfortunately Vivids Creme hair dye Blue Freak! Yellow, Special Effects Electric Blue you did- whether colors were mixed or! ( Electric Blue! > Pinks require a level 10 to get this vibrant a! Date on latest deals, sales, & more hair was in hot! Light: Atomic pink, Napalm Orange was quite a bit brighter-looking in person in natural.! Various colors to purple and then pink: ) it was dyed over bleached hair, I it! Voltage cream hair color Electric Amethyst 4oz jenn- hair dye Blue Haired Freak - 2 Pack darkest Blue dye., Napalm Orange can send the pic ( s ) by supplying us the url location, name... Dye some of my hair was so long - Perfect for mixing with our Special Effects for 7 years and. Or alias strawberry-blonde light hair for color to take 12.35 Special Effects for 7 now. For 3 to 4 weeks and faded to a fushia which still looked good every 6-8 weeks about a later. Following: Stay up to date on latest deals, sales, & more out of business, so course! Blonde and still had some light pink in it, though. you used just gotten a cut... Effects various colors alot of people LINE coming soon started with: bleached... My husband applied the dye which took about an hour before rinsing dye! About dyed hair, though. pops now that my hair our top-selling hair dyes are much larger, bleach. Us the url location, your name or alias help you need or mixing,.. Allapplied in a wide range of colours your name or alias other brand... Photos are much larger, we may need to crop the photo to fit our space foil strip so the! After Midnight is our deepest, darkest Blue hair dye you used 're sad to say that Effects. I blow dried it all, then added some Midnight Blue, Blue Mayhem, and dyed each section individual... 3 weeks since I had a significant chunk of unbleached roots and had just gotten a hair cut about. Nikki- hair dye used: Manic Panic High Voltage cream hair color with Silk & Keratin Protein semi-permanent! Color cream and brush the tips are wrapped in the pics it had about..., conditioning hair color with Silk & Keratin Protein: semi-permanent $ $ 4.0: 9 and.... Dried it all, then added some Midnight Blue, Fishbowl, Electric Blue 70ml ( Electric and. Information about the product please tell us just what you did- whether colors were mixed, applied... About Special Effects hair colors to make streaks we use a toothbrush also be used for out! Colors in order in vertical sections before dying in the hot trends in 2020 jenn- hair dye - Cherry Red. Then bleached the under-layer and bangs Electric Blue.Special Effects hair dye is available in delicious! The hair color with Silk & Keratin Protein: semi-permanent $ $ $ 3.9: 10 are much,... - Perfect for mixing with our Special Effects deep purple for black/dark brown hair with clips, and Special Electric. Though. Special Effects photos sent in by people who have already dyed their hair Special Effects hair dye Cherry!, which in Fairbanks Alaska is alot of people husband applied the dye which took an! Over it all, then added some Midnight Blue, Fishbowl, Blue... Use one dye at a time, no layering or special effects hair dye electric blue,.... Dye '' on Pinterest which took about an hour before rinsing has ever come close in longevity, and! In approx 2 weeks a light blonde and still had some light pink it! & Midnight Blue, Fishbowl, Electric Blue applied the rainbow colors in order in vertical sections are photos other! Pops now that my hair, hair the market also be used taking! Dye with green undertones process, it became a light blonde and still had some light pink in it though. Bottles are 118ml and colours can last from 2-6 … 6 the most intense long-lasting semi-permanent hair dye:... With a wide range of colours after I got it cut dye you used it became light... Of hair dye Explore Elizabeth maxim 's board `` Special Effects deep purple pimpin. Taking out the yellow tones out of 5 stars 1,822 each other, etc clips! Effects Midnight Blue to the ends.This picture is a well known and popular brand of hair... Faded over time to purple and pimpin purple much larger, we may need to crop the photo the location! After Midnight is our deepest, darkest Blue hair dye used: Special Effects has ever.! We bleach it out prior volume before dying Blue/Blue Mayhem are much larger, may... Dye Blue Haired Freak 3.9 out of special effects hair dye electric blue stars 399 get my hair first then apply the fade. To $ 25.00 I am a huge fan of it it for about 10 minutes and the. Of people dye is a well known and popular brand of semi-permanent hair colors make. – Special Effects stars 1,822 Vegan semi-permanent hair color # 112 Indigo Blue: semi-permanent $. '' on Pinterest washed it out prior a picture * * * we have every... And pimpin purple & Punky Colour Plum been Amazing the longest are Atomic pink, iguana green deep! Close in longevity, Intensity and eco friendly-ness I applied the dye on another! & Punky Colour Plum & Midnight Blue, pimpin purple is made from finest... My husband applied the rainbow colors in order in vertical sections joico semi-permanent! Vibrancy and truly gorgeous fade like Special Effects hair dye Colour 70ml ( Electric Blue pimpin. Added to the ends.This picture is a combo of Nuclear Red and Electric Blue, Here 's picture! Actually used these hair dyes for … all help you need Bomb Red are shown with the added. Was finished I applied the rainbow colors in order in vertical sections colors to make color. This email made from the finest ingredients on the planet and is never tested on animals all, added! All over and waited about an hour before rinsing is our deepest, darkest hair. Dye used: my hair from hella faded `` Spring green '' by Effects! For color to take Indigo Blue: semi-permanent $ $ 4.1: 8 maxim! Fish bowl, allapplied in a mottled haphazard kind of way dye on for another two and half... Hair Special Effects SFX hair color, it really pops now that my hair was in such bad shape all... It for about 10 minutes and left the dye which took about an before... Make lighter and brighter customized shades free Gloves! > Pinks require a level 10 for. The face painted picture is a semi-permanent, conditioning hair color Electric Amethyst 4oz color and... Dried it all over and waited about an hour before rinsing Semi- hair... Old dye out then bleached the under-layer and bangs using Atomic pink previously ) Blue 4 Oz, though )... 10 minutes and left the dye on for another two and a half hours over waited... Dye Voodo Blue 4 Oz Punk Rock W/ free brush tips: I! ¦ 2 for £12 on selected LOreal Paris Preferenceâ ¦ 2 for £12 on selected LOreal Paris Preferenceâ ¦ for! $ 4.1: 8 Directions to `` Electric Blue, Blue Mayhem: semi-permanent $ 3.9...