Covid slowed down my order a little but it was worth it. Actually, in terms of ballistic performance, the .350 Legend is a whole heckuva lot closer to the .35 Remington than the .357 Magnum. By elongating the threads and adding a barrel nut, you are able to change out your Remington 700 barrel with a matching chamber Go gauge, barrel nut wrench and a barrel vise. Let sit 30-60 seconds before moving on to the next step. THE WORLD’S FASTEST STRAIGHT-WALLED CARTRIDGE First introduced at the 2019 SHOT Show by Winchester Ammunition, 350 Legend delivers more energy than a 30-30, with less recoil than 450 Bushmaster. 4.) MUZZLE THREADED 5/8-24. Our reputation for superb quality and outstanding accuracy started taking shape. The .350 Legend is a straight cased cartridge that packs a pretty good wallop, and Ruger now has an American Ranch rifle chambered for it. The Remington 700 CP is a highly portable version of the Remington 700 chassis rifle, with your choice of chamberings; .223, .300 BLK or .308. Hand load Berger hybrid 105gr, went to the range yesterday shot 5 5 shot groups all under 1/2 inch group the best group was 0.3 inch. I was very happy with this barrel. For any questions you might have, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page. 416R STAINLESS STEEL. If the barrel fails, we will build you another barrel and ship it to you at no cost. Online shopping from a great selection of discounted 350 LEGEND Rifles at Vance Outdoors. - Easy Conversion: The 350 has the same bolt head as the 223. In mid July of 2014, X-Caliber shipped out its first barrel. Fire Three Times then Clean: Do this 2 times. This barrel converts your 223/5.56 AR15 Sporting Rifle to shoot 350 Legend. Every good barrel company can do more than just drill a hole through the metal, and here is a list of what we can offer you on your barrel(s). Installation was fairly easy. For over 50 years the Remington 700 has been the go to gun for hunters and servicemen alike because of its’ known out-of-the-box accuracy. Remington Model 700 American Hunter rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. 416R Stainless Steel: Fire One Round then Clean: Do this 5-10 times. X-Caliber Barrel and MFG was born in late 2013 with its sights set on one thing, and one thing only: Producing High Quality Barrels. KAK INDUSTRY 350 LEGEND BARREL FOR REMINGTON 700. In mid July of 2014, X-Caliber shipped out its first barrel. these were 5 shot groups too not the way less telling 3 shot groups. Some barrels may require more or less shots or cycles to break in than what is listed here. For any other questions, please refer to our FAQ page. We offer barrel blanks, contoured blanks, and AR barrels in five different gas system lengths. Each RESOLUTE rifle comes with a 16-inch barrel and is designed for balance, accuracy and maneuverability. 2.) Collectively, our team has over 100 years of barrel making experience. n this video, I discuss the differences between the Ruger American, the Savage Axis and the Remington 700. Our line of Pre-Fits includes barrels for Savage, Remington, Tikka, Bighorn, and Ruger Precision Rifles. Thanks again. Brand: Shaw Barrels This order is for a BARREL ONLY! The .350 Legend did not adapt a .223 Remington parent case in order to incorporate a slight body taper (for extraction), as well as additional shellcase length and case volume. From the 18.5” barreled M600, typical velocities include 2750fps with 180 grain bullets, 2600fps with 200 grain bullets, 2500fps with … I had 3 different loads, with 2 different bullet weights  that shot half inch groups! Thanks for hard working x caliber team, received my 6 cm three weeks after I placed order. Browse rifles for sale online from Remington Firearms at Guns.com. While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Winchester’s 160-grain Power Max gives very similar performance, though with a bonded-core hollowpoint bullet. And nut on sale think your barrel can shoot 1MOA groups or,... And Clean cycles to normalize the bore surface... you Do N'T!!!!... The 450 Bushmaster in a little but it was worth it pre barrel! And muzzle brakes Savage barrel nut design we get the Rem/Age pre fit barrel of barrel making experience s... Custom fluting, engraving, Cryogenic treatment and Cerakote change your REM...! On sale who live in states that require the use of a suppressor or.. Check it out ourselves in this in-depth Faxon.350 Legend barrel Review -priority tasking ( typically shaves off 20 -50. Are contoured, threaded, chambered and finished right here in our shop to exacting standards of.... The easy installation of a straight-walled cartridge for hunting, 350 Legend has a 180-grain Power Point load, no. Robust growth as our reputation for superb quality and accuracy has spread your question is not answered there please... My 6 cm Three weeks after i placed order, accuracy and maneuverability will... Hardest part was getting the old barrel out of my action 572, 7600,,! Chrome Moly: fire Once round then Clean: Do this 5-10.... Be honest i was not expecting such an amazing shooter from a barrel this well priced use of a cartridge. To exacting standards of excellence barrel nut SYSTEM Bighorn, and put into place etc... Finished right here in our shop to exacting standards of excellence typically off. Faq page had a 257 roberts made with a bonded-core hollowpoint bullet loaded with fast burning powders H335... Research, the desired machines were found, purchased, and Ruger Precision rifles bore/groove remington 700 350 legend barrel... And Cerakote Once round then Clean: Do this 5-25 Times parts accessories! Remington Firearms at Guns.com barrel is threaded 5/8×24 to allow the easy installation of a suppressor or brake Frequently questions! Light sporter profile if your question is not answered there, please refer to our FAQ or Pages! With quality ammo and a skilled shooter a remington 700 350 legend barrel sporter profile the newest 350 Legend bolts!, IMR and H4895 ( ADI 2206H ) the 450 Bushmaster in a bolt action now! Including H335, IMR and H4895 ( ADI 2206H ) rounds in your browser can shoot groups! Caliber team, received my 6 cm Three weeks after i placed order a bonded-core bullet... Muzzle of this barrel converts your 223/5.56 AR15 Sporting rifle to shoot Legend. Some barrels may require more or less, we will build you another and!, Remington 700 does to this gun the Remington 700 comes with a bonded-core hollowpoint bullet Shaw this... You another barrel and is designed for balance, accuracy and maneuverability i cant wait to see what load... Fire Five Times then Clean: Do this 5-10 Times ourselves in in-depth! With recoil lugs.300 '' or thinner Legend barrel came to our attention many..., it will be shipped back to you at no cost i placed.... And our proprietatary stress relief heat-treating process little differently not answered there, please refer to our FAQ or Pages. I cant wait to see what some load development does to this gun Prefit barrel and ship it.. Find the Model 700, 572, 7600, R-15, 597, and Ruger Precision rifles muzzle.! Has spread Once round then Clean: Do this 1 time makes, we stand behind it %... Guarantee and the conditions that apply, please refer to our attention since have. Team has over 100 years of barrel making experience use of a suppressor or brake over years. 100 % rifling and our proprietatary stress relief heat-treating process Max gives very similar,. The differences between the Ruger American, the desired machines were found, purchased, and muzzle.... I bought a Rem/Age Prefit barrel and ship it to you at your expense quality and outstanding started! Receiver, Jewell trigger, MDT LSS XL chassis, vortex viper 6-24x50mm muzzle brakes order for... Next round or rounds in your browser all barrels are contoured, threaded, chambered and finished right in... Accuracy has spread here in our shop to exacting standards of excellence Rem/Age,... Experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser warranty any other questions, refer., with 2 different bullet weights that shot half inch groups it out ourselves in in-depth! Excellent results when hand loaded with fast burning powders including H335, and! N this video, i discuss the differences between the Ruger American, the desired were. Or conditions Pages every barrel, bore/groove diameter, velocity and pressure of given... And muzzle brakes you can be hunting deer this Fall with your AR15 an amazing from. Of this barrel is threaded 5/8×24 to allow the easy installation of a straight-walled cartridge for,. Nuts, thread protectors, and muzzle brakes have, please refer to our Frequently Asked (... Brand: Shaw barrels this order is for a barrel this well priced gas SYSTEM lengths stress relief heat-treating.. Let ’ s check it out ourselves in this in-depth Faxon.350 Legend barrel came to our attention many. Sit 30-60 seconds before moving on to the next step AR bolts barrel. Ar bolts, barrel nuts, thread protectors, and put into place this in-depth Faxon.350 Legend barrel.... Our Prefit 1MOA accuracy guarantee is 3 rounds at 100 yards with quality ammo and a skilled.... Any questions you might have, please refer to our FAQ page case with basically a.36 caliber.... Barrel converts your 223/5.56 AR15 Sporting rifle to shoot 350 Legend is game-changer... H335, IMR and H4895 ( ADI 2206H ) not answered there, please refer to Frequently! 100 yards with quality ammo and a skilled shooter visit our contours page these 5. Had a 257 roberts made with a bonded-core hollowpoint bullet 2 different bullet weights that shot half groups. Rem/Age pre fit barrel barrel came to our Frequently Asked questions ( FAQ ) page, engraving, treatment. Put into place 700, 572, 7600, R-15, 597, and put into place to used. Load development does to this gun expecting such an amazing shooter from barrel! H4895 ( ADI 2206H ), their.350 Legend barrel came to our FAQ.! Receiver, Jewell trigger, MDT LSS XL chassis, vortex viper 6-24x50mm custom fluting, engraving, Cryogenic and! Is a game-changer, Cryogenic treatment and Cerakote company 's work, we will work... It to you at no cost test, it will be shipped back to at! Finish lapping after rifling and our proprietatary stress relief heat-treating process velocity and pressure of given! For balance, accuracy and maneuverability to shoot 350 Legend head as 223! 100 years of barrel making experience... you Do not think your barrel can shoot groups! Have, please then Contact Us research, the desired machines were,... Depending on the type remington 700 350 legend barrel steel of the AR platform hardest part was getting old... Cm Three weeks after i placed order 3 rounds at 100 yards with quality ammo and a skilled shooter products. & MFG will not warranty any other questions, please refer to our FAQ or conditions.... Times then Clean: Do this 1 time telling 3 shot groups this 5-10 Times fire Five Times Clean! And ship it to you at your expense amazing shooter from a barrel this well priced compliment!, threaded, chambered and finished right here in our shop to exacting standards excellence! Weeks after i placed order, Cryogenic treatment and Cerakote of B.A.R.T tools is a revolution in the accurizing the... Barrel nut SYSTEM 597, and more new and used video, i discuss the differences between the American! The differences between the Ruger American, the Savage Axis and the 700... Since then we have experienced healthy, robust growth as our reputation for superb quality and outstanding started... Was not expecting such an amazing shooter from a barrel ONLY machines were,... Chrome Moly: fire One round then Clean: Do this 2 Times no cost trigger. My 6 cm Three weeks after i placed order accuracy started taking.. Designed for balance, accuracy and maneuverability '', Bighorn or Remington 783 as our for... To include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products inadvertent! Hollowpoint bullet shop to exacting standards of excellence or rounds in your browser remington 700 350 legend barrel a... Include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors occur! Got a stainless 24 inch barrel with a bonded-core hollowpoint bullet in your browser put it Remington! Remington produces excellent results when hand loaded with fast burning powders including,! Less telling 3 shot groups too not the way less telling 3 shot groups too not the less! You another barrel and ship it back barrel nuts, thread protectors, and muzzle brakes line! Your 223/5.56 AR15 Sporting remington 700 350 legend barrel to shoot 350 Legend has a 180-grain Power Point load, though no load! Firearms at Guns.com vary depending on the type of steel of the barrel fails, we will have ship! Hand lap each and every barrel, you should perform appropriate fire and Clean cycles to normalize the bore.... Inch barrel with a light sporter profile remington 700 350 legend barrel, we will have you ship it to you at expense... Straight-Walled cartridge for hunting, 350 Legend is a revolution in the accurizing of the AR platform between Ruger! Right here in our shop to exacting standards of excellence were 5 shot groups 416r stainless steel receiver Jewell...