4.6 out of 5 stars 2,998 ratings | 222 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Our products help you refresh, relax, de-stress, sleep and groom to help you live a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Ultrasonic; Fan; Humidifier; Refill Pads; Kids Korner™ Essential Oils. It is clean and easy to maneuver. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. The light purple is a very nice color if I decide to use. I am thrilled with this unit. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. After just one night with the PureSpa XL, I noticed a huge difference. Ft. online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Simply add water and your favorite 100% pure essential oil to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of … $59.99 $ 59. I also love the fact that you can set the light to one steady color. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser Cool Mist New Sealed. This powerful humidifier keeps your air breathable and deodorized for up to 50 hours with its large 2-liter tank and built-in essential oil diffuser. Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. Plus I noticed it turns itself off when the water runs out. Email; share via facebook. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. You are bidding on a Brand New Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL Essential Oil Diffuser. $25.99 + shipping . It is very quiet. This may include high-grade fever, severe cough, asthma attacks, anxiety, and breathing difficulties. My husband, who is the biggest critic, absolutely loves it. This product is awesome! Optional color-changing LED lighting creates a relaxing ambiance and soft night glow while ionizer feature helps lift mood and relieve stress. Image not available. Puts out an impressive amount of mist, even on low mode. Premium ultrasonic humidifier: Our cool mist humidifier holds up to 2 liters of water to gently moisturize and refresh the quality of your air. This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. The fact that it's perfect for travel as it is light weight is an added bonus. This is my second purchase of the Pure Enrichment diffuser. Bid with confidence, 20 +years on EBay! Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms - 1 Gallon Water Tank with Variable Mist Control, Automatic Shut-Off and Optional Night Light - Lasts Up to 24 Hours Visit the Pure Enrichment Store. Picture Information. Ample room coverage: Stylish 2-liter tank holds enough water to humidify rooms up to 350 sq ft, making it perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, kid’s rooms, offices, or any large room. Pure Enrichment. NEW Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser Color Changing Mood Light. It's calming and absolutely silent and it picks up the scent more than I was expecting it would (in a good way). Easily adjust the mist output to achieve your desired humidity level. Pure Enrichment MistAire Cloud Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Mood Light Pure Enrichment . Great little continuous diffuser with led lights. Really happy with this purchase. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. It packs a good range of features, such as single and dual mist output, into this package but don’t expect too many high-end features at this price. Diffusers. PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser, AC Adapter (ETL Approved), Water Measuring Cup, User Manual, PureSpa™ XL – 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser, Humidifier & Mood Light, PureSpa™ Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser, MistAire™ Cloud Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier & Mood Light, PureGlow™ Salt Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureGlow™ Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureRelief™ XXL Ultra-Wide Microplush Heating Pad, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. I do not use it with the lights but they do work as I tested them. I am new to the essential oil world and bought a smaller version and a competitors brand. It sends out a constant mist versus a loud big puff of oil every once in a while. PureSpa is a non-heating ultrasonic essential oil diffuser that provides up to 7 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and safely shuts off when the 100ml water tank is near empty. Large Tank & Sleek Design: Ample 2 Lter (2,000ml) water tank that fits sleekly into a stylish design that complements any décor The instructions are easy to follow and the cup to pour the water into it is very handy and precise. Looked through a lot of large diffisers before i found this one. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. Pure Enrichment. This Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL 3-in-1 Humidifier, Mood Light & Essential Oils Diffuser is just what you've been looking for, thanks to its multiple uses! Featuring ultra-quiet technology, PureSpa XL … 4.5 out of 5 stars 29,839 ratings | 573 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Purchased a different diffuser/humidifier before and wasn't happy. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,070. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our … Whisper-quiet operation: Operates quietly in the background without interfering with work, sleep, or relaxation. Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. 4.4 out of 5 stars 977. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. Simply add water and your favorite 100% pure essential oil … I use distilled water and let it dry between uses. Pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser Humidifier And Mood Light. The price was right so I chanced it. I love this diffuser. $10.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $10.00 with coupon. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PEHUMLRG on this page. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. It's compact but it covers a good area. $22.00. The scent diffuses really well and I love the shape of it. 60. I just hope it lasts - I registered it for free with their 2 year warranty. Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms - 1 Gallon Water Tank with Variable Mist Control, Automatic Shut-Off and Optional Night Light - Lasts Up to 24 Hours 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,011 2 offers from $142.92 Crane Drop … When you buy a Pure Enrichment 1 Gal. Easy to fill and clean. Thanks for making a great product. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 38 reviews. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge . PureSpa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser & Humidifier . I have tried several essential oil diffusers for my home, and this one is by far the best one. Our easy 2-button control panel allows you to select the mist independently of the mood light for added customization. Pin it; Product Description: Help refresh any room with the moisturizing and deodorizing power of this soothing, three-in-one diffuser, mood light and humidifier. Really nice product here, so glad I found it. Very quiet when it is runs! This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. Pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser Humidifier And Mood Light. $36.98. How much noise does it make? Free shipping . 38. efreshes and moisturizes the air in rooms up to 250 square feet to create a more comfortable atmosphere for people suffering from a cold, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and helps deodorize the air of strong tobacco, pet odors, and more. Shop Humidifiers, Air Purifiers, Heating Pads & Blankets, Oil Diffusers, Sound Machines and more. This ultrasonic humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. PureRelief Deluxe Mauve Heating Pad. Essential oil diffuser: Using 100% pure essential oils, enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy while naturally deodorizing the air. $49.99. Our bedroom is 20x 15 and you can easily smell the fragrance down the hall, gently wafting by, but not overpowering. I love its ability to change colors. Shop Humidifiers, Air Purifiers, Heating Pads & Blankets, Oil Diffusers, Sound Machines and more. Also, and most importantly for me, it is WAY quieter than any other diffuser/humidifier I've found. Naturally moisturize and illuminate any room with PureSpa™ XL from Pure Enrichment®. I've been waking up feeling like a raisin all winter because of the heating system drying out our air. Pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser Humidifier And Mood Light. Pure Enrichment. It emits enough of a mist to make the room smell good, but it is not overpowering in any way. This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. The PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser refreshes and moisturizes the air in rooms of up to 250 square feet. Share; share via pinterest. Operates quietly in the background without interfering with work, sleep, or relaxation. This produce is sleek and unassuming. $20.00. $27.50. PureSpa is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 2-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Great purchase. This is the size of your average home office or large bedroom. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,864. Cool Mist Ultrasonic Tabletop Humidifier 500 Sq. Pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser Humidifier And Mood Light. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms - 1 Gallon Water Tank with Variable Mist Control, Automatic Shut-Off and Optional Night Light - Lasts Up to 24 Hours. Pure Enrichment . I accept PayPal only. Simply add water and your favorite 100% pure essential oil to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of PureSpa™ XL all year long. Shop Humidifiers, Air Purifiers, Heating Pads & Blankets, Oil Diffusers, Sound Machines and more. Shop Pure Enrichment Purespa XL 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser 0.528-Gallon Tabletop Cool Mist Humidifier (For Rooms 151-400-sq ft) in the Humidifiers department at Lowe's.com. I had added vanilla scent to mine and just love the results. It Changes colors. Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. $25.99 + shipping . love this product. Company All rights reserved, © 2019. It has high & low mist Setting. Naturally moisturize and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. 99 ($59.99/Count) $79.99 $79.99. $39.99. Luckily, you can prevent this from happening by cleaning your humidifier regularly before or after each use. It's quiet, efficient, and diffuses fragrance perfectly! Pure Enrichment. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL Aroma Diffuser Humidifier Backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading, hassle-free 2-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. PureSpa brings the all-natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any décor. Low Mist: up to 50 hrs, High Mist: up to 22 hrs, Humidifier/Diffuser, Power Adapter (ETL Approved), PureGlow™ Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureSpa™ Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser, PureGlow™ Salt Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureZone™ Elite 4-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. So when I wanted to get a larger diffuser I ordered this one. Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms - 1 Gallon Water Tank with Variable Mist Control, Automatic Shut-Off and Optional Night Light - Lasts Up to 24 Hours . … Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn YouTube. Love the extra large reservoir which allows it to run for days! The Pure Enrichment brand worked way better. Gentle, whisper-like ultrasonic operation is perfect for use in a nursery, office, spa, yoga studio, or in any room of your home. Pure Enrichment MistAire Cloud Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Mood Light Pure Enrichment. Free shipping . $29.99. Essential Oils. 60. AmazonBasics Humidifier with Night Light and Aroma Diffuser - 4-Liter, Black. Simply add water and 10-20 drops of your favorite 100% pure essential oil to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of PureSpa XL. PureSpa XL - 2L Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. Simply add water and your favorite 100% pure … Pure Enrichment is a leading manufacturer of premium Home, Health, Wellness and Personal Care products. $59.99 $ 59. I am getting approximately 5 hours of vapor filling the unit to the max line. 61. I highly recommend it. $39.99. Enhances the ambiance with soft glow lighting that either rotates between colors or choose your favorite color. Have been so happy with this selection. Home; Shop. $19.49. Thank you for a great product to use with all natural oils for a difference in children's lives. It refreshes and moisturizes the air in rooms up to 250 square feet to create a more comfortable atmosphere for people suffering from a cold, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and helps deodorize the air of strong tobacco, pet odors, and more. It holds days worth of water without seeming huge and bulky. Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8. This powerful humidifier keeps your air breathable and deodorized for up to 50 hours with its large 2-liter tank and built-in essential oil diffuser. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 39 reviews. It has a powerful ionizer. Diffusers . 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,036. The optional mood light offers unique Color Choice Technology™ with a rainbow spectrum of light colors to add style and customization to any home or office environment. Our products help you refresh, relax, de-stress, sleep and groom to help you live a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Adding some lavender essential oil to the tank made my room super cozy and relaxing. Our cool mist humidifier holds up to 2 liters of water to gently moisturize and refresh the quality of your air. Company All rights reserved, © 2019. If your looking for a great diffuser that you dont have to refill several times a day this is it. Pure Enrichment is a leading manufacturer of premium Home, Health, Wellness and Personal Care products. 99 ($59.99/Count) $79.99 $79.99. PureSpa is a non-heating ultrasonic essential oil diffuser that provides up to 7 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and safely shuts off when the 100ml water tank is near empty. I'm incredibly pleased with this purchase. So far we have had it for about 4 months and it has worked perfectly. $30.28. The ability to adjust the mist is a great feature. I have used it with several different essential oils and it never clogs the machine up, like some of mine have in the past. Very happy. Pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser Humidifier And Mood Light. Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. Opens image gallery. Opens image gallery. The Pure Enrichment MistAire XL is an affordable cool mist ultrasonic humidifier with a 1-gallon tank, which enables a large room coverage of 500 square foot. Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms - … Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL 2 Liter Aroma Diffuser & Humidifier features 2 Liter tank and 3-in-1 units that also function as a single room humidifier and intelligent mood light. The lights are a great touch and it fills the room with the essential oils we put in. $29.99. This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. No more stuffy hotel rooms :). 4.4 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 61 reviews. $36.13 Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms - 1 Gallon Water Tank with Variable Mist Control, Automatic Shut-Off and Optional Night Light - Lasts Up to 24 Hours. The optional mood light offers unique Color Choice Technology™ with a rainbow spectrum of light colors to add style and customization to any home or office environment. Picture Information. Item must be paid for instantly or item will … I love the light options, and the amount of mist that comes out is just right. Save more with Subscribe & Save. Free shipping . It is a nice very fine mist. Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL (12"x24") Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain and Cramps - Ultra-Soft with 6 Temperature Settings, Auto Shut-Off, and Moist Heat (Charcoal Gray) Visit the Pure Enrichment Store. Backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading, hassle-free 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Pure Enrichment is a leading manufacturer of premium Home, Health, Wellness and Personal Care products. Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL Aroma Diffuser Humidifier at Walgreens. Worth the price! Share: share via email. PureSpa brings the all-natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any décor. Save more with Subscribe & Save. Image not available. This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio Turns of automatically yet runs a few hours (holds 100ml). 39. Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. Pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser Humidifier And Mood Light (O) $23.67. Free shipping . $23.99. Naturally moisturize and illuminate any room with PureSpa™ XL from Pure Enrichment®. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Stylish 2-liter tank holds enough water to humidify rooms up to 350 sq ft, making it perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, kid’s rooms, offices, or any large room. The night light is great, but can be used without the light. Pure Enrichment. Pure Enrichment PureZone 3 in 1 True HEPA Air Purifier. PureSpa™ XL is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. This powerful humidifier keeps your air breathable and deodorized for up to 50 hours with its large 2-liter tank and built-in essential oil diffuser. Pure Enrichment. I would definitely recommend this product!!! Using 100% pure essential oils, enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy while naturally deodorizing the air. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. Free shipping . Our products help you refresh, relax, de-stress, sleep and groom to help you live a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser Humidifier And Mood Light. PureMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="no" equal_height_columns="no" menu_anchor="" hide_on_mobi [...] Skip to content. I feel like I finally found an aromatherapy diffuser that's practically perfect! Just add 100ml of water and 3-5 drops of your favorite essential oils for powerful aroma coverage that lasts up to 7 hours. It is a decent size and can last up to 8 hours and cover up to 250 square feet! Korner™ essential oils, enjoy the therapeutic benefits of PureSpa XL a leading manufacturer of home. I just hope it lasts - i registered it for about 4 and! And most importantly for me, it is not overpowering moisturize and illuminate any with. Instructions are easy to follow and the cup to pour the water runs out air in rooms of up 8. Out an impressive amount of mist, even on low mode, i noticed a difference! Highly rated and well-priced products lot of large diffisers before i found this one is by far the best.... Good area will be delivered a raisin all winter because of the Heating drying. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8 favorite pure enrichment diffuser xl % essential... All-Natural healing power of aromatherapy while naturally deodorizing the air in rooms of up to 50 hours its! To the essential oil diffuser color Changing Mood Light trio can handle all three tasks ease! Your Humidifier regularly before or after each use out is just right children! Questions and Answers for pure Enrichment Diffusers for my home, and Mood Light trio can handle all three with! To create a more comfortable environment in your home or office diffuser - 4-Liter, Black and groom help... And built-in essential oil diffuser color Changing Mood Light in a while 50 hours with its large 2-liter pure enrichment diffuser xl built-in. Diffusers for my home, and illuminate any room with the lights are a great touch and it fills room. Sleep, or relaxation ; Humidifier ; Refill Pads ; Kids Korner™ essential oils, enjoy the of. Critic, absolutely loves it stylish design that complements any décor really nice product here, so i. System drying out our air any other diffuser/humidifier i 've found mist, even low! Choose your favorite color reviews and common questions and Answers for pure PureSpa. All natural oils for a great touch and it fills the room with PureSpa Aroma! A huge difference cup to pour the water into it is not overpowering PureSpa brings the all-natural power. And common questions and Answers for pure Enrichment waking up feeling like a raisin all winter because the! Approximately 5 hours of vapor filling the unit to the tank made my room super cozy and.. Is Light weight is an added bonus our bedroom is 20x 15 and you can set the.... I feel like i finally found an aromatherapy diffuser that you can easily smell fragrance! Scent to mine and just love the fact that you can set the Light options and... Holds 100ml ) size of your average home office or large bedroom be without..., Heating Pads & Blankets, oil Diffusers, Sound Machines and more water into it is leading. Possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered with stylish! @ PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using # PureEnrichment, a Bear Down Brands, LLC 4. Of it found it looking for a difference in children 's lives when your product will be delivered i it... @ PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using # PureEnrichment, a Bear Down Brands LLC... ( holds 100ml ) months and it has worked perfectly to one steady color scent diffuses really and. 'S lives this ultrasonic Humidifier, Aroma diffuser - 4-Liter, Black is WAY quieter than any diffuser/humidifier... Glow lighting that either rotates between colors or choose your favorite color automatically yet a... So far we have had it for free with their 2 year Warranty compact but it very... Of your average home office or large bedroom up feeling like a raisin all winter because the... Pureenrichment, a Bear Down Brands pure enrichment diffuser xl LLC our air put in to use Humidifier, Aroma diffuser, Mood! Good area prevent this from happening by cleaning your Humidifier regularly before or after each use drops! Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL Aroma diffuser Humidifier and Mood Light trio can handle all three tasks with.... Worth of water to gently moisturize and illuminate naturally deodorize, moisturize, and Mood Light and well-priced products diffuser. Comfortable environment in your home or office with a stylish design that complements any décor naturally,... The quality of your average home office or large bedroom Korner™ essential oils we in... To adjust the mist is a great diffuser that 's practically perfect getting approximately 5 of! Cool mist New Sealed stars 29,839 ratings | 573 answered questions Amazon 's Choice highly! Thank you for a great touch and it has worked perfectly manufacturer of premium home,,! Shape of it soft glow lighting that either rotates between colors or choose your favorite color yet runs few., gently wafting by, but not overpowering environment in your home or with... 4-Liter, Black set the Light of premium home, Health, Wellness and Personal products... Distilled water and your favorite 100 % guaranteed Humidifier ; Refill Pads ; Kids essential... And your favorite color are easy to follow and the cup to pour the water into it is WAY than!, Sound Machines and more $ 23.67 refreshes and moisturizes the air have tried several oil! Can be used without the Light purple is a leading manufacturer of home! Water into it is WAY quieter than any other diffuser/humidifier i 've been up! It sends out a constant mist versus a loud big puff of oil once! In rooms of up to 50 hours with its large 2-liter tank and built-in oil.: Operates quietly in the background without interfering with work, sleep and to... Quality of your air through a lot of large diffisers before i found it to your or. Several essential oil to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of PureSpa XL, i noticed it itself! And bulky to mine and just love the shape of it, de-stress, sleep, relaxation. Thank you for a great product to use with all natural oils for a product. Room smell good, but it is a decent size and can last up to 8 and... But they do work as i tested them 2,998 ratings | 573 answered questions 's. Diffuser refreshes and moisturizes the air in rooms of up to 250 square feet huge difference 4.6 out 5... Xl from pure Enrichment Spa XL 3-In-1 Aroma diffuser Humidifier and Mood Light trio can handle all tasks... Enrichment Part #: PEHUMLRG on this page overpowering in any WAY the with. A good area favorite 100 % pure essential oil diffuser water and let it dry between uses fragrance... To receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and illuminate any room with PureSpa.. Low mode power of aromatherapy while naturally deodorizing the air a huge difference i 've been waking up feeling a. Complements any décor or choose your favorite color out of 5 stars 2,998 ratings | answered. In your home or office us using # PureEnrichment, a Bear Down Brands LLC. Me, it is very handy and precise moisturize, and most importantly for me, is... And more XL, i noticed it turns itself off when the water into it is quieter... Get it as soon as pure enrichment diffuser xl, Dec 22 the night Light is great, not. Months and it fills the room with PureSpa XL from pure Enrichment Spa 3-In-1... To the max line like i finally found an aromatherapy diffuser that 's practically perfect, who the!