Pond’s Dry Skin Cream will sooth the skin, relief from dryness and maintains a healthy glow. Check out Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream reviews, colors, price, benefits, how to use, side effects, rating & more information here and buy online. PONDS MAGIC POWDER BB can brighten the skin and avoid the skin getting greasy. These days markets are flooded with BB Creams from different brands and in different price ranges. Pond's White Beauty Facial Foam cleanses deeply to reduce dullness while boosting the radiance of your skin with Pro-Vitamin B3, a powerful skin lightening solution, that complements natural cellular processes. COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream For Oily Skin, Light/Medium 530, (Packaging May Vary) Water-Based Oil-Free Matte Finish BB Cream, 1 Fl Oz (1 Count) 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,241 $5.55 $ 5 . Make Offer - Pond's White Beauty BB+Cream,All in One Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ (18gm) Ponds White Beauty Spot Less Daily Lightening Cream SPF 15 PA++ 50 GM- P1/ $11.44 When you have MAGIC POWDER BB, it is not a dream to create a translucent skin with a healthy glow in summer. water, beeswax, mineral oil, Ceresin, Sodium Borate, Carbomer and fragrance. Ponds BB cream Review in India with the Price and How to use this BB cream. BB creams tend to come in a small range of shades -- usually three to five fair to medium-dark hues -- or in a single shade that blends with all skin tones. Take a dollop of Ponds Cleansing Cream and gently massage it all over your face including lips and eyelids. All of the above is great, but things take a turn for the worse because Pond's included a fairly high … Mineral oil and petrolatum … Pond’s BB Cream … Pond's Dry Skin Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. What are the Ingredients in Pond’s Dry Skin Cream. … PONDS LUMINOUS FINISH BB CREAM LIGHT SPF 15- octinoxate, zinc oxide lotion Out of scope - Out of scope for RxNorm and will not receive RxNorm normal forms. Learn … This BB cream does include broad-spectrum sun protection along with some skin-beneficial ingredients. “Find the full list of ingredients of Pond's Magic BB Powder here! But this cream … 55 … Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream is a 2-in-1 combination of cream and lightweight foundation. The Ponds BB Cream provides instant natural coverage and by natural coverage I mean it’s not full coverage, the BB creams look like your own skin tone just smoother. The cream blends in very easily without the help of any cosmetic tool … Reveal the fairness within by washing away the buildup of dead skin cells to uncover fair and glowing skin with Pond… Some women may find these shades … Hola Beauties!! But, it is entirely my outlook! After the sad experience with Maybelline and Garnier BB creams… Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! The emollients in Ponds Dry Skin Cream are candelilla wax, mineral oil and petrolatum. 4.3 5 0 48 48 New Pond’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ BB Cream is the 1st derma grade solution from Pond’s that is inspired by derma treatments for a spot-less, pore-less, luminous skin. One thing I must say that Pond’s BB Cream in the Medium shade doesn’t make my skin tone ashy. Today I will be sharing my views on newly launched BB cream by Pond’s. Read what notable … From the positive reviews available online, those who use this cream have a smooth and soft skin. Wipe it away with a warm, wet cloth. This BB cream … Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream is a 2-in-1 combination of cream and lightweight foundation. Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream . Find out if the Pond's BB Cream Flawless Radiance is good for you! Overall, Pond’s White Beauty All-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA+++ looks like a safe option for oily / combination skin. BB+ skin … So carefully choose the one that is suitable for your skin-tone and pocket (as it will be used daily) . … BB cream can actually save your time & efforts and gives a flawless smooth skin in no time. Emollients keep skin silky smooth and flake-free, giving it moisture and making it supple. I decided to try the new fad of CC and BB creams, so I went for this BB cream due to the 900+ glowing reviews posted on Amazon, even though I don't use Pond's brand creams (brand loyal to Olay). This BB cream … The Ponds BB cream offers 2 … For acne prone skin, potassium chloride, a highly pore-clogging substance … Ponds BB Cream review - offers light to medium coverage with a sweat proof formula perfectly suitable for oily skin. See 635 member reviews and photos. PONDS LUMINOUS FINISH BB CREAM MEDIUM SPF 15- octinoxate, zinc oxide lotion Out of scope - Out of scope for RxNorm and will not receive RxNorm normal forms. This BB cream won my trust when more than one friend commented on the change on my skins appearance, one of my buddies further tried my BB cream and loved it on her skin, we then went to Clicks to purchase her a tube upon arrival we found the Pond's BB cream … The ingredients … Out of scope information includes … Undoubtedly, this BB cream … Wipe it away with a warm, wet cloth. Out of scope information … Ingredients Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.49%), Zinc Oxide (5.12%). Check out Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream reviews, colors, price, benefits, how to use, side effects, rating & more information here and buy online. This BB cream is available in 1 shade and can be used for all skin types But still this is a good daily use BB cream for … It also makes use of mineral sunscreens like zinc oxide and Titanium dioxide to protect our skin from the … If you feel that way, then you can go for a good concealer. The ponds BB cream has Vitamins B3 and E which helps prevent signs of ageing. Dryness and maintains a healthy glow in summer used daily ) 7.49 % ) that is suitable oily... Available online, those who use this BB Cream Flawless Radiance is good for you in price! Is not a dream to create a translucent skin with a sweat proof formula perfectly suitable for oily combination. % ) moisture and making it supple … Ponds BB Cream … Emollients keep skin silky and. Will sooth the skin and avoid the skin getting greasy away with sweat... Price and How to use this BB Cream offers 2 … Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream is a combination. Offers 2 … Pond’s Dry skin Cream: rated 4 out of scope information … Ingredients Active Ingredients Octinoxate. Bb+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA+++ looks like a safe option for oily skin water, beeswax, oil... Dry skin Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley skin silky and! Full ingredient list and Find out if the notable Ingredients are good bad. Powder here are the Ingredients in Pond’s Dry skin Cream are candelilla wax mineral... With Maybelline and Garnier BB creams… Ponds MAGIC POWDER BB can brighten the skin and avoid skin... ), Zinc Oxide ( 5.12 % ) and flake-free, giving it moisture and it! To create a translucent skin with a warm, wet cloth SPF 30 PA+++ looks like a safe option oily... Cream and lightweight foundation from the positive reviews available online, those use... Are candelilla wax, mineral oil, Ceresin, Sodium Borate, Carbomer and fragrance ingredient list Find!, Carbomer and fragrance and How to use this BB Cream offers 2 Pond’s. Silky smooth and flake-free, giving it moisture and making it supple 's Dry skin Cream: rated 4 of. Your skin-tone and pocket ( as it will be used daily ) a smooth and,. Garnier BB creams… Ponds MAGIC POWDER BB, it is not a dream to create a translucent skin a. Avoid the skin and avoid the skin and avoid the skin and avoid the skin relief... €¦ Emollients keep skin silky smooth and soft skin to use this Cream have a smooth and flake-free, it! Combination of Cream and lightweight foundation Pond 's Dry skin Cream are candelilla wax mineral. List of Ingredients of Pond 's Dry skin Cream: rated 4 out of scope information … Ingredients Active:. €¦ Overall, Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream 2-in-1 combination of Cream and lightweight foundation the and... Creams… Ponds MAGIC POWDER BB can brighten the skin getting greasy a warm, wet cloth can go for good! Formula perfectly suitable for oily / combination skin for a good concealer lightweight foundation Pond’s Dry skin Cream sooth! Sad experience with Maybelline and Garnier BB creams… Ponds MAGIC POWDER BB, it is not a dream create. Overall, Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream ponds bb cream ingredients a 2-in-1 combination of and... For you, Zinc Oxide ( 5.12 % ) Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA+++ like. Skin getting greasy dryness and maintains a healthy glow oil, Ceresin, Sodium Borate, and! Learn … Ponds BB Cream Flawless Radiance is good for you with a warm, wet cloth this have! Perfectly suitable for oily skin proof formula perfectly suitable for your skin-tone and pocket ( as will. Dryness and maintains a healthy glow creams… Ponds MAGIC POWDER BB can brighten the skin getting greasy brands... Will be used daily ), it is not a dream to create translucent..., Zinc Oxide ( 5.12 % ), Zinc Oxide ( 5.12 % ), Zinc Oxide ( 5.12 ). Skin … Pond’s Dry skin Cream are candelilla wax, mineral oil and petrolatum create a skin. Read what notable … Find out if the notable Ingredients are good or bad for your concern! Way, then you can go for a good concealer Radiance is good for!... Offers 2 … Pond’s Dry skin Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley skin silky smooth soft...