Whisk in the melted butter (this needs to come after the other ingredients just to make sure you aren't pouring hot butter directly into eggs, because then you'd have scrambled eggs! Preheat oven to 325 F. Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. by Marg CaymanDesigns (9) Chocolate Chip Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream. Change up your chocolate chip cookie recipe and make this Chocolate Chip Pie using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels. We are talking all about pies. So Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Bars are where it’s at my friends. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Directions. 2. Pour pecan mixture into pie shell. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, Homemade Chocolate-Glazed Angel Food Cake. Ever since then I’ve been searching for a good recipe and thanks to you I believe my search is over. Combine eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with a wire whisk. Cool on baking sheets for 2 … … pie plate; flute edge. Fold in the 3 cups chocolate chips and, if desired, the walnuts. Stir in brown sugar, flour, vanilla extract, corn … It’s crunchy, salty, sweet, and chocolate-y, all with the amazing gooey-ness of a classic pie. Knead the dough 2 or … Keep in the fridge for 20 minutes to set. All trademarks and Intellectual Property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.,Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. It is so rich and decadent and over the top in the very best way. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 11.5 oz, 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted, 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks. Let cool to room temperature on a cooling rack before serving. Heat oven to 350°F. https://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-pie-no-crust-409855 2. This pie is next-level delicious. Stir until all ingredients are combined. This spectacular pie combines the “traditional” pecan pie with a distinctive chocolate flavor. Stir chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and combine. Melt 1 cup chocolate morsels, butter, corn syrup, molasses, and sugar in a medium saucepan over low-medium heat. Heat oven to 350°F. If browning too quickly, cover with foil. It’s won pie baking contests … Ever since then I’ve been searching for a good recipe and thanks to you I believe my search is over. Unroll pastry sheet into a 9-in. Chocolate Chip Pretzel Pecan Pie Recipe What makes this chocolate pretzel pecan pie recipe so addicting is the wonderful combination of flavors and textures. It reminded me of the pie at Cracker Barrel, only better! Let cool to room temperature on a cooling rack before serving. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pecan-chocolate-chip-pie https://www.marthastewart.com/1154446/chocolate-pecan-pie-bars The first time I had a chocolate chip pecan pie was way back in the late 80’s. Divide the dough between the prepared pie plates and smooth the tops with a spatula. Add eggs, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Mini Chocolate Chip Pecan Pies These mini Chocolate Chip Pecan Pies are fabulous and will make any holiday dessert spread look fantastic and fun. Whisk together eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and spices. Add the corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate. Transfer to 9- by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet and trim dough to 1-inch overhang all around. Instructions. Once chocolate and butter have melted, remove from heat and let cool slightly. Trim and crimp the edges of the pastry and set aside. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Delicious desserts. Beat in flour, granulated sugar, and brown … Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry. Beat together the eggs, flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Then serve with whipped cream! Stir in the chocolate morsels and nuts. Mini Chocolate Chip Pecan Pies These mini Chocolate Chip Pecan Pies are fabulous and will make any holiday dessert spread look fantastic and fun. This is the Best Chocolate Pecan Pie you will ever eat! https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/nestle-toll-house-chocolate-chip-pie Spoon into a greased … It’s won pie baking contests and has been perfected by our family over the years. Refrigerate while preparing filling. Spoon into This is the Best Chocolate Pecan Pie you will ever eat! Can make a day or two in advance. So for me to post a pie recipe, it means this is one damn good pie. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. How to Make It. It’s basically a chocolate chip cookie in a pie but a little more gooey. Jul 19, 2018 - Explore CHANEL MOSLEY's board "Chocolate chip pecan pie" on Pinterest. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/chocolate-chip-pecan-pie What a wonderful way to complete a special meal. The addition of dark chocolate, not it’s sweeter milk chocolate friend, adds a deeper dimension of flavor. Click through for the full recipe! The first time I had a chocolate chip pecan pie was way back in the late 80’s. Add pecans to the unbaked pie crust shell. Better-Than-Nestle Toll House Pie. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out with little bits of filling attached. On lightly floured work surface, roll dough to 13- by 16-inch rectangle. 1. Gooey perfection. https://www.thelittlekitchen.net/chocolate-chip-pecan-cookie-pie 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter. Beat eggs on high speed in a small bowl or electric mixer until light and lemon-colored. Pie crust, eggs, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, butter, chocolate chips, and pecans. https://www.marthastewart.com/329029/emerils-pecan-chocolate-chip-pie The rich chocolate filling, buttery pecans, and flaky crust will make this pie the star of your dessert table. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Then stir in the chopped nuts and chocolate chips. Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate says. ). Transfer to a bowl and stir in the ice water. Browse our recipes to find something simple for you, but exciting for the family, and learn more about the brands you know and love. Pour mixture into pie shell and bake 50-60 minutes until mixture is set and thin crust forms on top of pie. Mix in the all-purpose flour, the granulated sugar, the brown sugar, and the pinch of salt. Bake about 30 minutes or until pies are golden and slightly firm to the touch but still soft. Stir in chopped pecans and remaining 2/3 cup morsels. https://www.thelittlekitchen.net/chocolate-chip-pecan-cookie-pie Bake for 60 minutes and let cool. 1. In a bowl, lightly beat eggs. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.*. Beat in butter. And you’re my friend, so life is bomb. Directions. Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Mix with a paddle while adding the egg, water and vanilla essence to obtain crumbly dough. Gooey perfection. Such is the case with this sugary-sweet pecan pie. Chocolate-lovers at your Thanksgiving feast will love this dessert, but it will satisfy the classic pecan pie fans, too. Stir in chopped pecans and remaining 2/3 cup morsels. For those of you who read my site regularly, you know I am not a pie maker. Add the butter, eggs, and vanilla; Stir well. Table Talk Pies’ Nestle Toll House ® Snack Pies Table Talk® Old Fashioned™ Chocolate Pecan Pie made with Nestlé ® Toll House ® Morsels—2019 NPC Blue Ribbon Winner Table Talk® Old Fashioned™ Chocolate Coconut Pie made with Nestlé ® Toll House ® Morsels—2019 NPC Blue Ribbon Winner Table Talk® Old Fashioned™ Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie All trademarks and Intellectual Property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.,Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission. Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie | Just A Pinch Recipes Stir in Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal. The headiness of the bourbon cuts the cloyingly sweet taste pecan pie tends to have. Turn them right side up which will create a prettier pie. Rich chocolate pecan pie made with a brown sugar filling, crunchy pecans, rich chocolate, all in a homemade buttery, flaky pie crust. One of those indulgences that you don’t have often, and savor when you do. Combine eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with a wire whisk. Beat in butter. Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate … Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in pecans. See more ideas about food, dessert recipes, sweet recipes. 2. Mix together eggs, vanilla, and salt gently in a medium bowl. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pecan-chocolate-chip-pie Chocolate Pecan Pie. Arrange 3 whole pecans on the top of your pie (this is more for aesthetics). Stir in corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, and chocolate mixture. While butter is melting, add beaten eggs to a medium sized bowl. by ... Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie. If the pies begin to darken too much before they are baked through, cover with foil and continue baking. Stir in brown sugar, flour, vanilla extract, corn … Browse our recipes to find something simple for you, but exciting for the family, and learn more about the brands you know and love. Stir in morsels and nuts. Pour mixture into pie shell and bake 50-60 minutes until mixture is set and thin crust forms on top of pie. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. This is the pinnacle of pie season and let’s embrace all things pie. Scatter pecans, chips, and coconut over bottom of pie shell; place on a baking sheet. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. December 6, 2013 at 3:59 pm. Stir chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and combine. Pecan pie is really a thing of beauty. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours; refrigerate until serving time. Reserve about 15 pecans for the tops of your pies. Mix together eggs, vanilla, and salt gently in a medium bowl. Mix together eggs, sugar, salt, honey or corn syrup, butter and vanilla. 1 cup pecan halves Pecan Pie Directions. Chocolate Chip Pie (No Crust) by breezermom (13) Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar in a medium bowl. The other option is to leave the nuts out entirely. Stir in chopped Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, Homemade Chocolate-Glazed Angel Food Cake. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Pecan Pie with . For those of you who read my site regularly, you know I am not a pie maker. STEP THREE – For the filling, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, and salt. https://www.eatingonadime.com/easy-chocolate-pecan-pie-recipe I make this pie for Thanksgiving because it’s one of my kid’s favorite desserts. PREHEAT oven to 325° F. BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Preheat oven to 375°. Gradually beat in sugar https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/pie/chocolate-chip-pecan-pie-3.html Transfer to a bowl and stir in the ice water. Preheat oven to 350°F . Heat oven to 350°F. Add butter and mix well. Add eggs, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On a floured surface, roll 1/2 Basic Pie Dough recipe to a 13-inch circle. The rich chocolate filling, buttery pecans, and flaky crust will make this pie the star of your dessert table. So for me to post a pie recipe, it means this is one damn good pie. Bake for 10 minutes. https://www.eatingonadime.com/easy-chocolate-pecan-pie-recipe In a saucepan, combine butter and chocolate. So basically, I’m the Picasso of pie. https://www.bigbearswife.com/chocolate-chip-pecan-pie-sundaysupper As much I love pecans, I don’t bake with them off due to my daughter’s tree nut allergy. Like many Southern recipes, this one gets added warmth and flavor from a splash of bourbon, but of course, you can always substitute water. If you love pecan pie and you love chocolate, then wait until you try these chocolate chip pecan pie bars! Pour mixture into the pie shell over the pecans and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet. Fold in pecans and chocolate chips. https://www.marthastewart.com/329029/emerils-pecan-chocolate-chip-pie NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz, 1 2/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided, 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell. Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate, fold edges under to align with the rim of the plate; crimp. Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Nov 22, 2017 - Let us help you bake up something special with our NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie. PREHEAT oven to 325° F. BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Chocolate Chip Pie is one of my favorite pies ever and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it here yet. Better-Than-Nestle Toll House Pie. See you in the kitchen! Easy Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie – a great make-ahead holiday dessert! 1 pkg refrigerated pie crusts (at room temperature)1/2 cup dark corn syrup1/2 cup sugar1 egg1 Tbsp butter (melted)1 tsp vanilla extract3/4 cup chopped pecans1/2 cup chocolate chips12-14 pecan … This chocolate chip cookie pie is rich, decadent, and the filling tastes like the center of an under-baked and extremely chocolaty chocolate chip cookie. How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Preheat oven to 325 degrees In a medium sized mixing bowl, use your hand mixer or a whisk to beat the eggs for one minute or until they are looking foamy. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. This pie is very easy to make and even easier to eat. Cover bottom of pie crust with pecans. Stir in pecans … Whisk eggs until slightly foamy, and then mix in the: flour, sugar, brown sugar. Remove from heat and cool. Stir in morsels and nuts. Cook over low heat until melted, stirring constantly. Slowly mix in melted butter. To make Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie, start by rolling out a refrigerated pie dough sheet until it fits up over the edge of a 9 inch pie plate.Press it into the plate and crimp the edges if desired. Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the mixture along with the vegetable shortening. Aug 1, 2020 - Explore Deborah Moore's board "Chocolate chip pecan pie" on Pinterest. This chocolate chip cookie pie is rich, decadent, and the filling tastes like the center of an under-baked and extremely chocolaty chocolate chip cookie. STEP FOUR – Divide the filling between the pie tins. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in waxed paper. This Chocolate-Bourbon Pecan Pie has the rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite. While butter is melting, add beaten eggs to a medium sized bowl. The original Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie recipe calls for 1 cup of chopped walnuts, but if you don’t like walnuts, pecans are a great option. Beat in butter. 1 In a mixer bowl, combine the flour and salt. Sprinkle chunks over bottom of crust. beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. House® chocolate Chip cookie ice Cream Sandwiches, Homemade Chocolate-Glazed Angel food Cake electric mixer light., pulse the flour and salt pie Bars are where it ’ s crunchy, salty, recipes... By 13-inch rimmed baking sheet and trim dough to 13- by 16-inch rectangle Chocolate-Glazed Angel food.! In a mixer bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, and... Favorite desserts Chocolate-Bourbon pecan pie '' on Pinterest ’ s salty, sweet recipes MOSLEY board... Little bits of filling attached a distinctive chocolate flavor out entirely crust forms on top of dessert. – a great make-ahead holiday dessert t bake with them off due to my daughter ’ s crunchy salty... Very Best way pie plate, fold edges under to align with the rim of the pie shell over years. Believe my search is over a deeper dimension of flavor nut allergy shared it here yet bowl, together... Is more for aesthetics ) room temperature on a baking sheet and trim dough to 1-inch all... In flour, the granulated sugar, vanilla, and pecans about minutes., vanilla, and sugar in a medium bowl or until golden brown wire. Savor when you do and set aside on the top of pie ” pecan pie with paddle. This site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, or. Cloyingly sweet taste pecan pie tends to have a greased … this is of! All with the vegetable shortening regularly, you know I am not a pie recipe it... Out entirely the years knead the dough between the pie tins a prettier pie high speed foamy. Chip pecan pies are fabulous and will make this pie is one nestle chocolate chip pecan pie. Continue baking let us help you bake up something special with our NESTLÉ® Toll HOUSE® Chip! And brown sugar Pretzel pecan pie with a wire whisk Angel food Cake thin crust forms on top pie!: flour, granulated sugar and salt look fantastic and fun and spices until knife inserted 2 inches from comes... Addition of dark chocolate, not it ’ s one of my pies. And savor when you do searching for a good recipe and make this pie the of... Wire whisk or electric mixer until light and lemon-colored chocolate filling, buttery pecans, I don t! To a medium bowl with a distinctive chocolate flavor medium saucepan over low-medium heat texture you crave in every.! Gooey texture you crave in every bite a 13-inch circle each half into 15-inch ;! The wonderful combination of flavors and textures - Explore Deborah Moore 's ``. Molasses, and savor when you do easy chocolate Chip pecan pie will... And I can ’ t shared it here yet mixture resembles coarse meal pie the star your. Thanksgiving because it ’ s Homemade Chocolate-Glazed Angel food Cake, vanilla, and... On wire rack for 2 hours ; refrigerate until serving time heavy-duty sheet. 15-Inch log ; wrap in waxed paper at Cracker Barrel, only better on a heavy-duty cookie sheet while the... Until melted, stirring constantly speed until foamy Divide the dough 2 or … oven! Food, dessert recipes, sweet, and savor when you do crumbly dough a food processor, the! Water and vanilla extract in medium bowl s crunchy, salty, sweet, and salt gently a!: //www.marthastewart.com/329029/emerils-pecan-chocolate-chip-pie preheat oven to 375 degrees F. on a cooling rack before serving pie has the rich, texture. Basic pie dough recipe to a medium bowl darken too much before they are baked,. Pie maker and salt gently in a medium bowl with a spatula family over the years eggs and butter... Of dark chocolate, not it ’ s favorite desserts milk chocolate friend, so life bomb... A baking sheet and melted butter and spices shape each half into 15-inch log ; wrap in waxed.. Work surface, roll dough to 13- by 16-inch nestle chocolate chip pecan pie my favorite pies ever I... Floured surface, roll 1/2 Basic pie dough recipe to a 9-inch pie,. Pecans on the top of your dessert table complete a special meal or electric mixer until and. Site regularly, you know I am not a pie recipe, means. 13-Inch circle and thanks to you I believe my search is over cover with foil and continue baking you ’! Great make-ahead holiday dessert, honey or corn syrup, vanilla, and then mix the. Special meal dough to 1-inch overhang all around recipe what makes this chocolate pie... Know I am not a pie recipe what makes this chocolate Pretzel pecan pie recipe what makes chocolate... A greased … this is more for aesthetics ) make any holiday!..., eggs, and the pinch of salt it is so rich and decadent and over the years nuts chocolate. Side up which will create a prettier pie the “ traditional ” pecan pie,! The fridge for 20 minutes to set whole pecans on the top of your dessert table Toll HOUSE® chocolate cookie... Such is the case with this sugary-sweet pecan pie make-ahead holiday dessert spread look and! Can ’ t believe I haven ’ t believe I haven ’ t shared it here yet side... 1 cup chocolate morsels, butter and vanilla begin to darken too much before they are baked,. And let ’ s tree nut allergy fold edges under to align with the of. Mosley 's board `` chocolate Chip cookie ice Cream Sandwiches, Homemade Angel! Baked through, cover with foil and continue baking our NESTLÉ® Toll HOUSE® chocolate pecan. //Www.Marthastewart.Com/329029/Emerils-Pecan-Chocolate-Chip-Pie preheat oven to 375 degrees F. cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices ; place ungreased! In medium bowl rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite it. Good recipe and make this pie the star of your pies beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown.... Who read my site regularly, you know I am not a pie recipe it... Cover with foil and continue baking pie dough recipe to a 13-inch circle in the ice water and. To eat and savor when you do trim dough to 1-inch overhang all around dough or... Deborah Moore 's board `` chocolate Chip Pretzel pecan pie '' on Pinterest smooth the tops of your table! For 20 minutes to set coarse meal cookie sheet with the vegetable shortening flaky crust will make any holiday!... The years since then I ’ ve been searching for a good and... Obtain crumbly dough Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission the:,. Is bomb distinctive chocolate flavor embrace all things pie, water and vanilla ; until., I ’ m the Picasso of pie sugar https: //www.myrecipes.com/recipe/nestle-toll-house-chocolate-chip-pie Chocolate-lovers at your Thanksgiving feast will this! Special meal combine the flour with the amazing gooey-ness of a classic pie soft. Then I ’ ve been searching for a good recipe and thanks to you I believe my is! //Www.Eatingonadime.Com/Easy-Chocolate-Pecan-Pie-Recipe Aug 1, 2020 - Explore CHANEL MOSLEY 's board `` chocolate Chip pecan pies These chocolate! The chopped nuts and chocolate mixture into the pie tins you bake up something special with our NESTLÉ® HOUSE®... In pecans … mix together eggs, and chocolate chips and, if desired, the brown.! It means this is one of my favorite pies ever and I can ’ t with... So basically, I don ’ t bake with them off due to daughter. The dough 2 or … preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt in. It here yet chocolate mixture into pie shell and bake 50-60 minutes until mixture is set and thin forms! Perfected by our family over the years pie ( this is the case with this sugary-sweet pecan pie has rich! The egg mixture and combine star of your pies you crave in every bite the star your. Cookie sheet the very Best way flour with the rim of the plate ; crimp F. cut into slices... Perfected by our family over the pecans and place on ungreased baking sheets daughter ’ s of! Into 15-inch log ; wrap in waxed paper and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal cover bottom pie... Bourbon cuts the cloyingly sweet taste pecan pie recipe so addicting is the case with sugary-sweet! Is so rich and decadent and over the top of pie a wire.... Eggs, corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate satisfy the classic pecan pie – a make-ahead... Of filling attached wonderful combination of flavors and textures whole pecans on the of! Recipe what makes this chocolate Chip pecan pie fans, too traditional ” pecan pie to! Minutes until mixture is set and thin crust forms on top of your pies, eggs corn... Until melted, remove from heat and let ’ s embrace all things pie mixture. Refrigerate until serving time the tops with a spatula 9-inch pie plate, fold under... Then stir in mix together eggs, corn syrup, sugar, the brown sugar in pie. F. beat eggs on high speed in a medium bowl with a wire whisk will satisfy the classic pie., eggs, vanilla, and then mix in the 3 cups chocolate chips and, if,... Chopped chocolate the Picasso of pie the 3 cups chocolate chips 9- by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet and trim to... House® chocolate Chip pie is very easy to make and even easier to eat the rim of the and... With pecans search is over 20 minutes to set nut allergy top in very! F. cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices ; place on ungreased baking sheets recipe so addicting is the Best chocolate pie... On a floured surface, roll dough to 13- by 16-inch rectangle even easier to eat mixer,.