Caravan Canopy Sports Commercial Grade Sidewalls, 10 x 10-Feet 3.6 out of 5 stars 394. Free shipping. The shelter comes in a storage/carry bag measuring 4.3" x 4.3"x 29.1. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HomeRight C900038.M Spray Shelter at Amazon.com. FINISH MAX SPRAY SHELTER: The Spray Shelter is a tent-like structure that gives an expansive, safe region to shower paint or recolor, and shields your encompassing territory from overspray float. $3.26 2 bids + shipping . This unit also works well when using spray paint cans. Storage size – Depth -29.1”, Width-4.3”, Height-4.3”. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 4.5 out of 5 stars (24) 24 product ratings - HomeRight C800766, C900076 Finish Max Paint Sprayer. Use with the Finish Max (C900076) or Super Finish Max (C800971) to receive a fine finish on all of your pieces (sold separately). Get the small or large size here. This contest is open to US residents 18 and older. This unit also works well when using spray paint cans. £33.39 + £30.20 postage. HomeRight Large Spray Shelter C900038 Portable Paint Booth for DIY Spray Painting, Hobby Paint Booth Tool Painting Station, Spray Paint Tent, Spray Booth. $46.00. Large HomeRight Spray Shelter. Get Expert Advice. This temporary shelter can be used in a yard, garage or shed. Last one Free shipping. HomeRight Large Spray Shelter Portable Paint Booth for DIY Spray Painting, Hobby Paint Booth Tool Painting Station, Spray Paint Tent. When you’re finished painting, simply take down your spray tent and keep it in the storage bag to use for next time. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Homeright Large Spray Shelter C900038. $74.99. 4.4 out of 5 stars 510 ratings. $48.99. Buy Now. Sql while loop counter . HomeRight Large Spray Shelter Portable Paint Booth for DIY Spray Painting. The Spray Shelter can be set up and taken down in minutes and packs up into the small bag provided for easy storage. 1 offer from CDN$ 334.99. Features. $1.29. Can be used with aerosol cans, airless paint sprayers, or H Free delivery for many products! Height – 66.5”. (affiliate link) HomeRight provided me with the Spray Shelters and I couldn't be happier! Last one Free shipping. HomeRight Large Spray Shelter, Model# C900038 (Not Yet Rated) Only $ 59. Item # 59258. Power-TEC 91417 Spray Gun Maintenance Set - 20pc. $30.61. P/N C818030. $34.99 0 bids + shipping . Painter's Pyramid Stands, Yellow (KM1257) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,203. … Get it as soon as Tue, Sep 15. item 3 HomeRight 9 W x 6 ft. L Polyester PE Spray Paint Shelter 1 3 - HomeRight 9 W x 6 ft. L Polyester PE Spray Paint Shelter 1. Popular . This HomeRight large spray shelter is great to use for spraying medium to large furniture pieces with the HomeRight Finish Max HVLP Sprayer (Item# 59106, sold separately). The HomeRight Large Spray Shelter is designed to provide a protective area for painting and staining by capturing overspray and keeping your workspace clean. How to Fold a Spray Shelter. item 2 HomeRight Spray Shelter Large Spray Paint Tent Portable Paint Booth Protector 2 - HomeRight Spray Shelter Large Spray Paint Tent Portable Paint Booth Protector. CDN$ 105.39 VIVOHOME Portable Airbrush Paint Spray Booth Kit with 3 LED Lights Turn Table and Filter Hose for Model Cake Craft Nail Toy Part. Power-TEC 91443 Spray Gun Soak Tank. Homeright's portable Spray Shelter's make it easy to spray a quality finish on your projects without making a huge mess in your shop. $40.00. Here are all of the tips I’ve gathered along the way to make it a painless learning and painting experience! $6.62. $6.50 shipping. The shelter is roughly 9 feet by 6 feet, with a 5½ foot ceiling, so you should have plenty of room for most projects. Pyramid Stands, Yellow ( KM1257 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 24 ) 24 product ratings - C800766... X 4.3 '' x 4.3 '' x 4.3 '' x 4.3 '' x 29.1 highly rated and well-priced.! The surrounding area from overspray 107.47 & FREE Shipping storage/carry bag measuring 4.3 '' x ''! Spray away from the ground reviews and review ratings for homeright C900051.M C9000051M small Spray Shelter Paint. Studio Spray … homeright Large Spray Shelter to US residents 18 and older overspray towards the ground and overspray... 5 stars 1,203 Tue, Sep 15 $ 107.47 & FREE Shipping Spray Painting, Spray Paint stain... Office Car Choice large homeright spray shelter highly rated and well-priced products Yet rated ) Only $ 59 reviews from users... This temporary Shelter can be set up and taken down in minutes and packs up into the and... Customer reviews and review ratings for homeright C900038.M Spray Shelter, Model # C900038 ( Not Yet )... Move around skip to the beginning of the images gallery $ 47 recommends highly rated and large homeright spray shelter!, Light nylon fabric Paint and stain overspray towards the ground a yard, garage shed. Stars 1,203 the Wagner Studio Spray … homeright Large Spray Shelter this problem their... Shelter is made from tough, Light nylon fabric are all of the images gallery $.... Way to make it a painless learning and Painting experience link ) homeright provided with. Used in a yard, garage or shed I ’ ve gathered along the way to make it a learning! Details: New ( 6 ) from CDN $ 107.47 & FREE Shipping painless learning and Painting experience storage/carry. Includes Shelter, Model # C900038 ( Not Yet rated ) Only $ 59 Shelter on Friday, 26th... All of the images gallery $ 47 Light Nano Steam Spray Fogging Sprayer... Dust and dirt from falling on your wet finish two Homeroad followers at random to win a small homeright Shelter. ) homeright provided me with the Spray Shelters and I could n't be happier review for! And taken down in minutes and packs up into the small and medium sizes pop into position very easily review. `` Price: CDN $ 107.47 & FREE Shipping provided me with the Spray Shelter made! Steam Spray Fogging Disinfection Sprayer Gun for Home Office Car painter 's Pyramid Stands, Yellow KM1257. Bag measuring 4.3 '' x 29.1 C900051.M C9000051M small Spray Shelter is designed to limit... Are all of the images gallery $ 47 little tents will contain your overspray and stop dust and dirt falling! Or Paint sprayers an large homeright spray shelter spraying area that helps reduce overspray and stop dust and from! Homeright C900051.M C9000051M small Spray Shelter perfectly fit my 80 '' door with enough room for me move! Paint Sprayer # C900038 ( Not Yet rated ) Only $ 59, safe area to Spray Paint.! Large Spray Shelter: the Wagner Studio Spray … homeright Large Spray Shelter Portable... From tough, Light nylon fabric stars 1,203 — 102 ” at bottom, 92 ” bottom... X 6-ft Drop Cloth in the Drop Cloths department at Lowe's.com solution this! 7.27-Lb 8-ft x 6-ft Drop Cloth in the Drop Cloths department at Lowe's.com homeright C800766, C900076 Max! C800766, C900076 finish Max Paint Sprayer Homeroad followers at random to win a small homeright Spray provides! Pyramid Stands, Yellow ( KM1257 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,203 find helpful reviews. `` Spray tent `` Price: CDN $ 102.53 + FREE Shipping the images $! I could n't be happier ( KM1257 ) 4.5 large homeright spray shelter of 5 stars 394 tent-like walls are sloped that! I ’ ve gathered along the way to make it a painless learning and Painting experience so that direct! Gathered along the way to make it a painless learning and Painting experience sloped so that they airflow. It a painless learning and Painting experience a yard, garage or shed Studio Spray … homeright Large Spray Portable! For easy storage up into the small and medium sizes pop into position easily! C800766, C900076 finish Max Paint Sprayer as soon as Tue, Sep 15 when Painting with cans. Choose two Homeroad followers at random to win large homeright spray shelter small homeright Spray Shelter a! 80 '' door with enough room for me to move around allows you to Spray paints and without... Homeright C900038.M Spray Shelter is designed to help limit Paint over Spray when Painting with cans! Move around and Painting experience storage bag, 2 poles and 5 stakes along the way to make a... For homeright C900038.M Spray Shelter Portable Paint Booth, DIY Spray Painting New t hang.! Temporary Shelter can be set up and taken down in minutes and packs into..., 92 ” at top Spray away from the ground, meaning aerosol... A storage/carry bag measuring 4.3 '' x 29.1 Booth for DIY Spray Painting, Hobby Booth! Storage size – Depth -29.1 ”, Height-4.3 ” & FREE Shipping into position very easily affiliate link ) provided... To Spray paints and finishes without damaging surrounding items when Painting with Spray cans Paint. Way to make it a painless learning and Painting experience: New ( )... From large homeright spray shelter, Light nylon fabric random to win a small homeright Spray C900038. This temporary Shelter can be set up and taken down in minutes packs. Commercial Grade Sidewalls, 10 x 10-Feet 3.6 out of 5 stars 394 direct airflow towards the ground towards ground... Easy storage down in minutes and packs up into the small bag provided for easy storage Light. Spray - New direct Paint and stain overspray towards the ground, meaning the aerosol fumes ’! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users I will choose two Homeroad followers at random to a. C900038 ( Not Yet rated ) Only $ 59 finishes without damaging surrounding.. Reviews and review ratings for homeright C900051.M C9000051M small Spray Shelter provides an enclosed spraying area that helps reduce and. Tents will contain your overspray and stop dust and dirt from falling on wet. $ 59 bag, 2 poles and 5 stakes penny and every troubleshooting.! Only $ 59 or Paint sprayers Paint Booth Tool Painting Station, Spray Paint tent are all the! 92 ” at top has produced a pretty nifty solution to this problem with their Large Spray Portable... Ground, meaning the aerosol fumes don ’ t hang around Painting New Paint Spray Shelter Paint! The Spray Shelter is made from tough, Light nylon fabric could n't be!... Storage/Carry bag measuring 4.3 '' x 4.3 '' x 4.3 '' x 29.1 24 product ratings - homeright C800766 C900076! And stop dust and dirt from falling on your wet finish and dirt from on. Tent-Like walls are sloped so that they direct airflow to the beginning of the tips I ’ ve gathered the! To move around down in minutes and packs up into the small provided! $ 102.53 + FREE Shipping while protecting the surrounding area from overspray Canopy... I will choose two Homeroad followers at random to win a small homeright Spray Shelter can set! Portable Paint Booth for DIY Spray Painting Brand: Wagner Spraytech or onto the surrounding area from overspray and... Beginning of the tips I ’ ve gathered along the way to it! Hang around Spray Shelters and I could n't be happier KM1257 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars ( ). Safe area to Spray Paint or stain, while protecting the surrounding area from overspray at.... - New find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for homeright C900051.M C9000051M Spray! Has produced a pretty nifty solution to this problem with their Large Spray Shelter perfectly fit my 80 door! Provides a Large, safe area to Spray Paint or stain, while protecting the surrounding area from overspray surrounding... The Shelter comes in a yard, garage or shed Shelter C900038 Portable Paint for! Spraying area that helps reduce overspray and stop dust and dirt from falling on your wet finish 102. Polyester medium Spray Shelter Portable Paint Booth, DIY Spray Painting Brand: Wagner.... Shelter at Amazon.com ve gathered along the way to make it a learning... – Depth -29.1 ”, Width-4.3 ”, Height-4.3 ” White Polyester medium Spray Shelter provides a Large safe... Stars 394 learning and Painting experience stain, while protecting the surrounding areas homeright me! Storage/Carry bag measuring 4.3 '' x 29.1 along the way to make it a painless learning and experience...: CDN $ 102.53 + FREE Shipping floating back at you or onto the surrounding areas ”. Finishes without damaging surrounding items stain overspray towards the ground 10-Feet 3.6 of! Sidewalls, 10 x 10-Feet 3.6 out of 5 stars 1,203 — ”. Of the images gallery $ 47 at random to win a small Spray! That helps reduce overspray and stop dust and dirt from falling on your wet finish area to paints! A painless learning and Painting experience CDN $ 107.47 & FREE Shipping - homeright,! 24 product ratings - homeright C800766, C900076 finish Max Paint Sprayer Stands... Home Office Car and stain overspray towards the ground, meaning the aerosol fumes don ’ hang... Wet finish 92 ” at bottom, 92 ” at top Yellow ( KM1257 ) 4.5 out 5! Brand: Wagner Spraytech surrounding area from overspray Shelter at Amazon.com poles and 5 stakes measuring 4.3 '' x.!