Tasting: aroma and flavor taste fresh. Start your review of Seattle's Best Coffee Breakfast Blend - K-Cup Pods! Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2019. While some might be dedicated home brewers who grind up coffee beans fresh each morning, others prefer the extra sleep in and use quick and easy coffee pods instead. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020. No way his would work in our machine. First and foremost it’s aluminum capsules so they are very much alike the original. Experience the sweet aroma of the freshest Arabica and Robusta beans, hand selected by L'OR roasters. There are other pods that are a better value for the money (100-120 ct) for roughly the same price, but I find myself doubling up and making two of those pods at a time to get better flavor. After going back and forth, I decided to give them a shot, and this was a great surprise. 17/11/2020 doesn't make sense with mm/dd/yyyy, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019. Illy Iperespresso X7.1: Best pod machine for high-quality espresso. At a price point of up to $1.00 per capsule, it seems a bit disingenuous to arbitrarily cancel favorites. Be mindful of the rating numbers, as the higher numbers are very strong coffee, so if you prefer a mellower blend, please select a lower number. I discovered L’OR nesspreso capsules through a good friend of mine. But first, which coffee pod brand do Aussie coffee lovers enjoy … Be mindful of the strength and have some very fine coffee. Not so my 2nd order! 99 (£0.25/count) £28.00 £28.00 To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. TASSIMO L'OR pods: the golden standard Immerse your senses in the vibrant world of flavours and aromas of L’OR espresso. 6,049 reviews scanned The 10 Best Pod Coffee Makers ... Tassimo L'OR Espresso Delicious Coffee Pods 9.5 9.0 9.6 3: NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Grande Coffee Pods, 30 Capsules 9.1 8.6 The flavors in the Intense sampler are AWESOME! He knew how expensively love for coffee taste and the Nespresso brand. 99 ($0.75/Count) My 1st order was a great alternative to high-priced Nespresso. But apart from trying the … Indistinguishable from Nespresso in my own opinion. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. While your current coffee machine might dictate what brands of pods you buy, there are still a number of options to consider. Honestly, it would be difficult to differentiate L'OR … So I tentatively reached out when I got an Amazon email that L'OR was available, was considerably less cost, was packaged in a similar aluminum capsule ( which I have found is the ONLY way to get the best, freshest flavor) and they delivered it in under 18 hours. L'OR Espresso Pods, 100 Capsules Espresso Or Absolu, Single Cup Aluminum Coffee Capsules Compatible with Nespresso Original Machine 4.6 out of 5 stars 96 $74.99 $ 74 . I already am in love with two of them and will be ordering again for sure. L’OR is driven by a passion to create the ultimate pleasure in coffee and … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. crema was thin, flavor was rather flat, and pods were made of plastic. Each pod is really only half a shot of espresso. I tried supremo capsules of L'or and the taste of the coffee is very nice. Il Caffé Italiano Coffee Nespresso Compatible Capsules. I think I love these more than the Nespresso pods - which I didn't think was possible. It appears to me that this must've occurred at the factory during packaging since the exterior of the packs don't seem to have any obvious damage. L'OR Espresso Capsules Single Cup Aluminum Coffee Pods Compatible with... L'OR Espresso Capsules Single Cup Aluminum Coffee Pods Compatible with Nespresso Original Machine, 50 Capsules Variety Pack. L'OR Espresso Pods, 50 Capsules Single Cup Aluminum Coffee Capsules Compatible with Nespresso Original Machines, Variety Pack Mild Brand: L'OR 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,655 ratings After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Well done! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. When we opened and removed the L'or packs they seemed normal. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. At a price point of up to $1.00 per capsule, it seems a bit disingenuous to arbitrarily cancel favorites. Find a variety. L’OR Origins Espresso Coffee Bundle – Nespresso®* Compatible Capsules - 10 Packs of 10 pods (100 Servings) 4.8 out of 5 stars 79 £24.99 £ 24 . Moreover, the price is reasonable, I got mine from Coles for $4.50 and it is way better than nespresso capsules which are expensive and tasteless. See all details for L'OR Espresso Pods, 50 Capsules Single Cup Aluminum Coffee Capsules... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These pods have a great flavor, and are a little less than Nespresso brand pods. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019. Then, I bought L'OR based on the reviews and certainly it was something that fits my specs: quality, price, and high ratings from other people. Nescafe Dolce Gusto Jovia by Delonghi (Editor’s Choice) Finding the ideal capsule device means walking the line between the best cheap coffee pod … Love that the aluminum seals in freshness and is recyclable. Coffee pods from the supermarket are more readily available, but for the most part our tasters found them weak, watery or lacking in flavour. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Be mindful of the strength and have some very fine coffee. I already am in love with two of them and will be ordering again for sure. 3,791 global ratings | 1,295 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019. They've also cancelled a few flavors that had been in the lineup for years. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. That’s why coffee pods … I have tried many compatible brands out there and this is by far one of the best. So I tentatively reached out when I got an Amazon email that L'OR was available, was considerably less cost, was packaged in a similar aluminum capsule ( which I have found is the ONLY way to get the best, freshest flavor) and they delivered it in under 18 hours. First and foremost it’s aluminum capsules so they are very much alike the original. I highly recommend this variety pack. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019. Not sure how that works, but super impressive to say the least. Latte Macchiato Skinny 8 Coffee Pods Reviews | 3.5 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Select Your Cookie … This page works best with JavaScript. $26.24$26.24 ($0.52/Count) FREE … Not so my 2nd order! L'OR Espresso Pods, 50 Capsules Single Cup Aluminum Coffee Capsules... L'OR Espresso Pods, 50 Capsules Single Cup Aluminum Coffee Capsules Compatible with Nespresso Original Machines, Variety Pack Intense. Buy Now. Caffè Italiano offers a high-quality product … What We Liked: With this Nespresso pod set, you’ll get a naturally roasted coffee that is free from added sugars, preservatives and flavorings.Its intensity level is listed as an 11, which is perfect for coffee … Be mindful of the rating numbers, as the higher numbers are very strong coffee, so if you prefer a mellower blend, please select a lower number. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Which variety would you like to review? So glad I gave these a try. L’OR Espresso single shot capsules are compatible with L’OR BARISTA® coffee machines, and are specially designed to be used with most Nespresso®* Original coffee …