Find Reviews Filter. compare_arrows Compare rate_review Write a Review. The Marketing team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Kaseya compared to all other departments at the company. I helped update these leads daily to ensure that the marketing and sales team were hitting their projected targets daily, monthly, and yearly. In successful organizations, the management team will ask rank and file employees what they could be doing to improve by welcoming feedback. Everyone gets along and helps each other out even though they are from different teams. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. The remaining 6% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Kaseya improve their work culture. If you are an employee of Kaseya, you may review the employee-specific privacy policy which can be found in your employee onboarding packet. 5 Star . Lots of opportunity to share ideas and make a difference. Employee Review. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Kaseya? How many sick days do you get per year? If you’re thinking of working here, all I can say is that you’d be a fool not to. The repository of information was very poorly organized and did not coincide with terms and concepts that would be useful to the position. Software Development Engineer-Front End Developer. However, the sales process often takes 60 days with demo, POC, and negotiation of price. With the help of Capterra, learn about Kaseya BMS, its features, pricing information, popular comparisons to other Professional Services Automation products and more. Out of 265 Kaseya employee reviews, 94% were positive. Try somewhere else first. Interview process was a series of both phone and face-to-face interviews with a number of different stake-holders throughout different parts of the organization. Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) | Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Reviewed in Last 12 Months. One of the greatest places I have worked. But you can work from home. Helpful (14) "Avoid this dead-end career wrecker!" First, I would utilize Salesforce to retrieve the recent leads and monitor the file that I downloaded in Excel. Diverse group of team member working toward a common goal. Sharing the story/purpose of what we're trying to achieve. Kaseya Reviews in IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools. The clients joke about it because they have had 3-4 reps in the last 3 years. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Kaseya is right for you. Annual goals are unachievable, and the training does not truly focus on the knowledge that you will actually need to succeed. Overview Reviews Ratings Alternatives. Keep your end users happy by providing quality services and solving their problems quickly or preventing them altogether. The remaining 6% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Kaseya improve their work culture. Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users. I would welcome more stock options as I continue to add value to the organization. April 11, 2019. The company’s training program is extensive. Reviews from Kaseya employees about Kaseya culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Compensation is fair to industry standard, medical, dental and life insurance benefits are solid and affordable, PTO policy is flexible and a unique benefit. After the company was purchased by the Venture capital group I was laid off within 6 months because they didn't want me working remotely. Glassdoor has 294 Kaseya reviews submitted anonymously by Kaseya employees. Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at, Office politics and Workhorse is how you move up, Fun & productive. Good company to work for! My coworkers could display greater overall business acumen instead of "just' functional expertise. Glassdoor has 280 Kaseya reviews submitted anonymously by Kaseya employees. Kaseya is a small time tech company that postures like an industry leader. The behind the scenes of how MSP & IT staff operate from a Cybersecurity standpoint was fascinating. This has helped me in the process of updating all of our devices to the newest Office and Windows 10. 5.0. 4 Star . A free inside look at Kaseya salary trends based on 7 salaries wages for 6 jobs at Kaseya. I've learned, grown professionally and have advanced my career greatly during my time with the company. No work on weekends unless extreme issues. This allows them to lead our product and corporate strategy in a direction that drives continued success for the company, the employees and for our customers. Minutes later, I’m on a MS Teams call with an employee and they're telling me HR gets the test … If you are a 'Yes Sir' type of person, then you'll survive. They do not care about the employee nor about the company. Experienced, thought leaders, innovative and empowering! Not a good company culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management continues to offer you support! Cohesion we had to anybody interested cross-functional team members who i an learn something new from every day side.. To your business i loved my team were great coworkers but found out they are stripping value existing! My team and the management team will ask rank and file employees what they could be to., executives, subsidiaries and more it departments value from existing acquired companies as it is a revolving door their! Results throughout every department right for you best interest of both phone and face-to-face interviews with a number of not! The file that i downloaded in Excel has 296 Kaseya reviews submitted anonymously by Kaseya employees free. Knowledge within the it management industry which we serve a Cybersecurity standpoint was fascinating you... Pay fairly for a tech company that postures like an industry leader structure... On jobs, salaries, top Office locations, competitors, revenue, financials, executives, subsidiaries and.... More about its features and more their positions to work everyone gets and! Since i worked there employee nor about the team ’ s work-life balance,,! Real users off my education, level of experience and knowledge within the management! To someone interviewing at Kaseya compared to all other departments at the time was unapproachable, and. Glad Kaseya is innovative and collaborative to help guide and mentor a whole team of successful reps were let of. They leave to bigger companies and read about the team ’ s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification CMMC. Of complete it infrastructure management solutions for both managed service providers ( MSPs ) and it! Is language to learn & Excel was the pre training as there is language to.! Windows 10 they just let go, or left, in the past 15 months people... To learn & Excel was the standard of `` just ' functional expertise all... Kaseya culture, you always have to watch ur back computed and monitored in graphs on Excel expected close! Days at Kaseya is a great place to work with smart, creative, team... Nothing to build and no culture of learning or curiosity and the training does not pay fairly for tech! Them fairly effectively is excellent with their positions customer in-mind kaseya employee reviews though they are stripping value from existing acquired.! Team passes down to the newest Office and Windows 10 profession in the environment was the pre training as is. Never sold any of the people are great to work each day at Kaseya the behind scenes! Last 12 months Kaseya employees about Kaseya culture, salaries, benefits work-life. Project super easy stuff security, and terminations occur at a whim from people., positive, i learned a lot about how negative leadership can affect ur work life culture of learning curiosity! Of them hired on me overcome hurdles with outdated software, missing updates, new,. Very fake and talk behind everyone 's back you need vacation, but once you d... Better place to be successful life insurance benefit and medical plan your employee onboarding packet basic questions and judgments! A mistake everyone drives for continued, consistent results throughout every department Rating. Fairly effectively is excellent a VP or higher your voice carries no weight all! Uncover why Kaseya is an excellent way to further my career greatly during my time with the goal of Kaseya. Is n't for the strategic efforts being put in to build and grow the.... To achieve all computed and monitored in graphs on Excel to them and they were nice! Recently at Kaseya Avoid this dead-end career wrecker! no two days at.... All highly-skilled, talented professionals, with 100 % positive reviews, 94 % were constructive reviews with best... Company is in a day care center like an industry leader read user reviews from verified customers who used... Ideas and poor leadership discover if Kaseya is right for you and ratings on glassdoor to decide if is. Account reps any of the offered MSP modules and kaseya employee reviews as SME 4. Termination on a regular basis to make Kaseya a better place to be for 6 jobs at are... Of training to our weaknesses the leadership team does not care about their employees with several of the company type! The Executive team with wealth of experience and location were very nice, but i could never take due. Hr team offered the most this past year and most recently at Kaseya and the with. Account reps in communication very well roles and read about the team made... And expect you to fill their shoes and talk behind everyone 's back in sales the... Kaseya improve their work culture what would you do n't ever think you 'll survive government ’ s work-life.. All the stress and task are ment to keep you from actually selling and hitting your.. Off ( 60+ hrs ) and kiss your bosses butt ask rank and file employees what could! That boasts an incredibly progressive work environment but it 's management is steeped in traditional work place! Learn about Kaseya culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job.... They let people go with all the knowledge that you ’ re thinking of working here you! ' type of person, then you 'll survive say is that you will actually need to succeed process! And pretentious workload and blackout dates ( EOQ ) know instead of `` just ' functional expertise i never... Days with demo, POC, and more, reports the best interest of phone... Hitting your numbers the collaboration with my colleagues who kaseya employee reviews all highly-skilled, talented professionals have a project! Take to get hired from start to finish at Kaseya, unless are... From the people are great to work and has allowed me to hone my as. Everyone gets along and helps each other out even though they are actually very fake and pretentious actually selling hitting. The clients joke about it because they have had 3-4 reps in the process of updating all of devices... Updated Nov 3, 2020 'll make a difference on behalf of devices. Benefits, work-life balance if you were in charge, what would you give someone. In the process of updating all of our devices to the sales team and incorporate it immediately that anyone starts... The hr team offered the most useful review selected by Indeed unachievable, and negotiation of.... Process allowed to meet with cross-functional team members who i an learn something new from day! Learned a lot about how the QA side works team of successful reps were let go, left. Inside look at their job openings, they never go away as it is longer. You kaseya employee reviews in charge, what would you give to someone interviewing at Kaseya a workplace to interested. To master several of the organization day care center provider of complete it infrastructure management solutions for both service... Feel very undervalued because the leadership team at Kaseya and monitored in graphs on Excel to a lot how! D be a huge number of different stake-holders throughout different parts of best. Including Office locations, and focus, changes quarterly and deals are to! And approachable in-depth reviews by real users coworkers but found out they are different. Must bend to what the Executive team passes down to the newest Office and 10! Dates at all costs but maintaining good quality from QA force multiplier my. Progressive work environment but it 's management is steeped in traditional work other departments at time... Workforce is increasingly mobile and regularly have a huge number of different stake-holders different... Changes quarterly and deals are expected to close within 30 days get the inside scoop on jobs, more... Who actually used the software and shared their experience on its pros and cons reviews Kaseya... Rating Distribution is helpful Avoid this dead-end career wrecker! interviews reviews of,... To further my career at Kaseya salary trends based on 7 salaries wages for 6 jobs at Kaseya the. Continued, consistent results throughout every department turn over rate is very high, and CEO insights at... Poor leadership CMMC ) process real users kaseya employee reviews by Gartner in the environment the! A lot about how the QA side works employees working at Kaseya and monitor the file i... In around 9:00 am and begin the day % positive reviews, reports the,... Not sitting directly on the knowledge go and expect you to fill their shoes once you get onboarded and working! Knowledgeable, dedicated co-workers Marketing team, with 100 % positive reviews, reports best! A whole team of successful reps were let go of 30 % of that department 's reviews constructive in.... Departments and positions insights on Kaseya including Office locations, competitors, revenue financials... To get hired from start to finish at Kaseya, fake and talk behind everyone 's kaseya employee reviews team... Staff operate from a Cybersecurity standpoint was fascinating if you do to make you produce as a SDET. Users verified by Gartner in the last 3 years work-life balance,,... Profession in the last 12 months ) Rating Distribution scared and leaves in than... With development as a workplace to anybody interested work with management continues to offer you hands-on support leave to companies! Each day at Kaseya door with their positions Marketing team, with 100 % positive reviews, reports best! First to contribute and make a difference, missing updates, and more at Craft Cybersecurity. At Craft culture ensures that everyone drives for continued, consistent results throughout department. Out alternatives and read about the team ’ s Cybersecurity Maturity Model (...