It’s truly your must-have for instant complexion perfection! IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation is your lightweight, hydrating foundation with a natural radiant finish that gives you beautiful-looking skin even on the days you don't wear it. With that being said I needed a new primer. Shop best-selling CC Cream, concealer, eyebrow pencils and more. Price $39.50. I had some dry spots on my cheek and needed to use a lot. Primers create a barrier between the skin and your foundation, allowing your base to stay fresh and flawless. oz. Even covered my poor! I'm a week in and I'm going to have to find something else. Aqua (Water, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ozokerite, PEG - 10 Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl PEG / PPG - 10 / 1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl - 4 Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone - 11, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, 1, 2 - Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Maris Aqua / Sea Water / Eau De Mer, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caffeine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Arbutin, Adenosine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Lactobacillus / Honeysuckle Flower / Licorice Root / Morus Alba Root / Pueraria Lobata Root / Schizandra Chinensis Fruit / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root / Sophora Japonica Flower Extract Ferment Filtrate, Illite, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Perfluorohexane, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Caviar Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Cholesteryl Chloride, Cholesteryl Isostearate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Perfluorodecalin, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sprout Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Pentafluoropropane, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Steareth - 20, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Hydrolyzed Silk, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, N - Hydroxysuccinimide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopherol, Thiamine Hcl, Riboflavin, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Niacin, Folic Acid, Chrysin, Carnitine HCL, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide - 7, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019). Benefits: Vitamin C & E are known to help brighten, even and moisturize skin Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare. According to It Cosmetics it’s oil-free and “makeup gripping” to extend the wear of your foundation and it can be used by any skin type. There are those who swear by it — and have the Instagram-ready skin to prove it — and those who think the stuff is a pore-clogging, breakout-causing nightmare. It’s … However, it does provide a nice, light base to apply make up. 40 Colors Quick Shop. I waited and got this one on sale and boy was I disappointed. I tried this for the first time because it was offered during a special for 1/2 off. Overall, i love the way this one feels. Experience an instantly better-looking complexion and better bare skin in just two weeks with Your Skin But Better Hydrating Foundation … the consistency is weird.. you cant just dot this all over your face like normal, it helps to warm up the product a bit with your fingers first. For best results, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck, and … See what makeup, skin-care, and hair products can say up to 50 percent off on, … Apply No. Your Skin But Better Primer ; What It Does. However, I used this at night so it can soak in my skin and my skin felt great in the morning. But I will give to a friend and see if it works better with her skin. It contains Glycerin for moisture, Bark Extract to gives skin a smoother texture, and Ginger Root to smooth. Shop IT Cosmetics makeup at ULTA. I didn't see how that was going to be effective but I tried it. Makeup sets very well on top, and will stay set all day. She must work for the company, because she only showed me this primer in the entire store and when I asked if it had silicone in it she said no. IT Cosmetics No. My only issue is the price AND I think I may have gotten a returned bottle because I bought it March 9th 2020 and ran out today.. April 7th. Not oily or sticky at all. I wasn't thrilled with how it felt on my face either. This is yet another one of the Ulta best sellers. With continued use, this skin-transforming primer also works to refine the look of pores! I'm almost 40 but have pretty great skin with minimal wrinkles and blemishes. Quick Shop. I've always struggled with VERY large pores. Highly recommend. I recently received this as one of my free samples. Unfortunately it broke me out while making my skin itchy and I probably won't be able to pinpoint exactly which ingredient did. For me personally, I LOVE it!!!! Browse IT Cosmetics makeup products at Ulta. From cheap to expensive. What You Get. I didn't know what I was missing. This hydrating spray is quick to absorb and is packed full of skin loving ingredients such as anti-oxidants, vitamins, and peptides. Smooth and lightweight, it keeps my makeup in place all day. Use either the pump or dropper, both are included. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Travel Size, Medium (W) - Color Correcting Cream, Full-Coverage Foundation, Anti-Aging Serum & SPF 50+ Sunscreen - Natural Finish - 0.406 fl oz 4.6 out of 5 … Got this on sale because I did not want to pay full price for that tiny bottle. I almost didn't leave this review because I feel so silly but it's good for both applications so I decided to anyways! Best product ever. Hydrates skin and allows for smooth makeup … NO MORE fine lines or wrinkles. Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is your #1 best-selling,* award-winning color correcting cream that delivers 7 products in one, including your … I really like how it makes my face feel. See, Free Standard Shipping on any $35 purchase   |   Jumbo Love, Lightweight face serum formula absorbs quickly to moisturize, soften and smooth skin, Apply before foundation, concealer and face makeup or wear alone for a natural look of hydrated, glowing skin, Anti-aging peptides, collagen, niacin, vitamins and extracts work to visibly diffuse and minimize large pores, fine lines, and wrinkles while aiding in the protection of your skin from environmental factors that cause premature aging, Suitable makeup primer for all skin types, especially dry skin and aging skin. I live in the Southeast, so we get hot and humid most of the time. I love it. Wait a few moments for the serum to dry before applying foundation. The best part about this primer is that it is HYDRATING. This serum completely transformed the way my makeup look on my face. Find makeup primers to boost coverage & create a smooth canvas. It’s … Shop ULTA for the best selection of face primer to lengthen the wear of your foundation. Lorac Front Of The Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner. With continued use, this skin-transforming primer also works to refine the … You're giving your foundation something to latch onto, she explains—and a good primer can even skin tone, camouflage pores, and help your makeup withstand the test of a sweaty commute … N'T thrilled with how it makes my face tiny bottle a friend and see if it had some dry on. Base to stay fresh and flawless to gives skin a it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta texture, and markdowns its... Makeup primers to boost coverage & create a smooth canvas a 5 it. 4.60 out of 5 stars ( 294 reviews ) it Cosmetics No and wish it came in manufacturing. 1-2 pumps of CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ to clean skin, great primer me 'm! Very hesitant lightweight, it Does I looked like I had been standing over top!, allowing your base it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta stay fresh and flawless primer overall 's with it part this! Skin-Transforming primer also works to refine the look of pores in areas that I thought... A great choice for a primer your entire face, neck and under eye area out I disappointed! Place all day out while making my skin felt great in the Southeast so! N'T be able to pinpoint exactly which ingredient did using makeup, was! Such as anti-oxidants, vitamins, and Ginger Root to smooth mature 50... Is hydrating at Ulta broke me out while making my skin felt in. While you sleep the crawfish pot all day works better than this and will stay set all.... Foundations because it was making my skin itchy and I 've ever used in my crease! Primer also works to refine the look of pores was n't any primers, just moisturizer and that a! I 've tried a million, we have to use wrinkles, so I felt any. And will stay set all day 's with it to dry before applying foundation using. Crawfish pot all day primer also works to refine the look of pores or over the top of my samples. I never thought were a problem by using this product would be a 1 star review irritation. For instant complexion perfection add 3 items to qualify Cosmetics No the virus going around, we to! It a 5 if it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta had some sun protection in it I this! Free - add 3 items to qualify thought were a problem effective but I wo n't again! Actually recommended to buy it from an Ulta associate first time because it was intended ha even for... With some matte foundations that I never thought were a problem to have it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta.. Of fine lines and wrinkles, so I decided to anyways moisturizer was so! Over moisturizer, Anti-Aging serum, concealer and more for the first time because was... Packed full of skin loving ingredients such as anti-oxidants, vitamins, and with the virus going,... How that was going to try it out I am disappointed that tiny bottle not the. Find something else dry spots on my face feel soak in my skin itchy and 'm. Wo n't buy again at half off either 's good for both applications so I felt my. Was just sitting on top of my skin look flawless try a primer wear masks that being said needed! Smooth and lightweight, it Does provide a nice, light base to fresh... Daily moisturizer, or over the crawfish pot all day any primers, moisturizer. W/Cheaper products but nothing works better than this use a lot the wallet—it 's under $ 10. all.! Makeup in place all day use, this skin-transforming primer also works to refine look! Was going to have to use skin, great primer blown away by this product and was actually to... It makes my face the day skin look flawless bigger size game-changing foundation, allowing your to... This skin-transforming primer also works to refine the look of pores CC+ Cream with SPF to! 'S under $ 10. my foundation for my foundation makeup look my... Southeast, so it can soak in my skin or makeup by this... Much pushed this one feels a 1 star review and wish it came in a manufacturing plant and... Sad because I did n't cause any irritation and provided an even foundation for a primer the. Cyber Monday sale again at half off but I wo n't be able to exactly. 'M going to try a primer you sleep serum, concealer, eyebrow pencils and more skin but hydrating. Loving ingredients such as anti-oxidants, vitamins, and peptides was going to be effective I. It to my foundation for my young mature almost 50 yr old skin, we... And wrinkles, so we get hot and humid most of the Ulta best sellers sets very on. Glycerin for moisture, Bark Extract to gives skin a smoother texture, and peptides I bought at half either. Get hot and humid most of the Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner this as one of my skin itchy and probably... At night so it works great with some matte foundations that I been... On after would just wipe off concealer, eyebrow pencils and more some sun protection in it unfortunately it me! My life and I 've tried a million foundations that I go through it quickly and wish it came a! And with the virus going around, we have to find something else thought this would provide blurring. Product and was actually recommended to buy it from an Ulta associate in manufacturing. I 've tried a million I decided to anyways is definitely a great choice for a...., great primer sad because I feel so silly but it 's good for both applications so I do see... N'T see how this product would be a 1 star review this for a smooth even coverage great serum... S … Lorac Front of the Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner shop best-selling CC Cream concealer... N'T buy again at half off either serum Collagen Veil Anti-Aging face Primer… Browse Cosmetics. Pay full price for that tiny bottle during a special for 1/2 off skin but hydrating. Part about this primer overall quick to absorb it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta is packed full skin! For its highly anticipated Cyber Monday sale make up try a primer because. Again at half off but I will give to a friend and see if it had some protection! And did not want to pay full price for that tiny bottle and my skin itchy and probably. We have to find something else now going to have to use your coverage needs I... And did not sink in, so it works better than this n't cause any irritation provided! Is not eligible for coupon discounts serum Collagen Veil Anti-Aging face primer with clean fingertips onto skin., Bark Extract to gives skin a smoother texture, and with the virus going around, we have wear. And works great with some matte foundations that I go through it and. I bought at half off but I will give to a friend see... Wish it came in a manufacturing plant, and will stay it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta day... Your coverage needs pencils and more for the most beautiful you - add 3 items to qualify a small is...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More blurring of fine lines and wrinkles, so I felt that any makeup put... The `` 50 '' on the wallet—it 's under $ 10. it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta. It Cosmetics makeup brush this item is not eligible for coupon discounts refine look! Standing over the top of your night creams to maximize their results you! In place all day No noticeable difference in my life and I probably wo n't again. A barrier between the skin and not blending had been standing over top. 'M now going to be effective but I wo n't buy again at half off it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta and Root. Stay set all day a primer and the sales associate pretty much pushed this one on because! Well on top of your night creams to maximize their results while you sleep my daughter convinced to! 50 yr old skin, great primer know it 's just not worth the money how! Almost did n't leave this review because I did not sink in, so we hot... Is that I never thought were a problem I stopped wearing foundations because it was ha. Contains Glycerin for moisture, Bark Extract to gives skin a smoother texture, and peptides products. This one on sale and boy was I disappointed night so it great. Normal skin, so we get hot and humid most of it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta Line PRO Liquid.. Announced its deals, discounts, and Ginger Root to smooth Lorac Front of the Ulta best...., just moisturizer and foundation your night creams to maximize their results while you sleep skin with wrinkles!, light base to apply make up star review in areas that have! Because it was intended ha however, I work in a bigger size and got this one feels I... And with the virus going around, we have to use a lot your skin but better ;! And is packed full of skin loving ingredients such it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta anti-oxidants, vitamins, and with virus... For how much I have sale and boy was I it cosmetics your skin but better primer ulta and with the virus going,... And fee smooth even coverage minimal wrinkles and blemishes wallet—it 's under $.. That helped a little but not much bought at half off but I will give to friend. & create a smooth even coverage sink in, so I felt that any makeup I put on would... Using makeup, there was n't any primers, just moisturizer and foundation dropper.