This is a good quality must-have for inflating air mattresses, etc, for camping . Includes filtration pump water filter cartridge (Intex … With over 50-year of history, we work hard to maintain the highest standards for safety, quality and value. The slide is made of super-strong 20-gauge vinyl material for durability and safety. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I really dont know...i use it to blow up an inflatable pool for a toddler and it works just fine. It features all of the great benefits of Metal Frame pools, and are enhanced with strong powder-coated steel... Prism Frame™ 12'Dia x 30"H Gray Frame Pool Set by Intex®. So worth the purchase! It sucks that this thing didn't come with the inflatable product that I purchased. The comfortable, wide sidewalls make this pool extra comfortable while clear windows with fun fishy designs... 66"Dia x 18"H Sunset Glow Kids Pool by Intex®. It has two sizes of tips to use for pool toy type valves. I bought this to help blow up my pool floats - it worked great!. Built with 20ga vinyl with 2 air chambers for added safety. Candy Zone™ 116"L x 75"W x 51"H Colorful Kids Play Center by Intex®. These options are good for kayaks, but you can also use them for other things such as air mattresses and more.Â, The Most Convenient Hand Pumps to Inflate and Deflate Kayaks, SUP Boards, and More. Easy Set™ 15'Dia x 33"H Blue Inflatable Pool Set by Intex®. Target / Sports & Outdoors / intex air pump pool (149) ... Intex 120V Electric Air Pump & Intex Inflatable Ocean Scene Sun Shade Kids Pool. I am extremely happy with this produce, I don't think it's strong enough. Game-Changing Smart Pumps To Take Care of Flat Sports Equipment Instantly. Only. Make a splash all summer long with inflatable pool that is easy to set up and store. This pool's unique square pool shape allows for maximum play! yes. Sold … I think it would do the job. Shop today for free shipping & handling! Keep your pools clean and fresh with Pool Maintenance Kit. Small Intex inflatable vinyl pools are also a good value, ranging from $65 to $300. inflatable easy set pool Recommended for ages 6 and up Filtration pump water filter cartridge (Intex … I used it for an inflatable kayak and it worked fine. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Simply attach garden hose for sprayers to wet the slide surface. It comes with a ladder, a pool … This pool will make your backyard the place to be all summer as your family can relax and... Easy Set™ 15'Dia Blue Debris Pool Cover by Intex®. Great for experiencing... Deluxe™ Pool Cleaning Kit by Intex®. Easy to inflate and... Inflatable Pool Slide by Intex®. Comes with 3 interchangeable tips for a variety of inflatables. Worked great for inflating my kayak quickly! This pool will make your backyard the place to be all summer as your family can relax and... Easy Set™ 13'Dia x 33"H Blue Inflatable Pool Set by Intex®. Medium to large Intex inflatable vinyl pools typically cost between $300 and $600. Triple strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are... 12'Dia x 30"H Blue Frame Pool Set by Intex®. If you want to enjoy a refreshing spa experience, you can go with one of the Intex hot tubs. Is perfect for keeping Intex pools clean and fresh for swim time. The Intex Metal Frame and Intex Prism Frame are built similar. See items customers recommended most in reviews and Q&A. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by RECREATIONiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any manufacturers displayed on this page. Thanks to pinterest I decided to create my own balloon arch. Make a splash all summer long with Intex 18-ft x 4-ft Inflatable Easy Set Pool. Purchased this to inflate an inflatable swimming pool.…Once I got the connection right, it filled the inflatable pool extremely fast! Hot summer days are even more fun with the Intex Just So Fruity Pool! This product was great and came in handy for a party with various blow up items :). Inflates my couch and loveseat in no time. Choosing one of these to hand pump choices is an excellent solution for pumping air into your gear when you do not have access to power. This cartridge filter pump is the best little work horse you'll find to keep your pool sparking clean. Easy to use, pumped up my large pool floats in a few minutes. Cant say without seeing the inflation valve. My husband was thrilled that I purchased this along with the inflatable.…. . Very useful, if you're not willing to inflate any Inflatables with your mouth to avoid moisture from growing in the inside of your Inflatables, this pump will be a perfect solution, like every other manual pump it's not the fastest one to use for very big size inflatables however it is still a very good pump to useVery useful, if you're not willing to inflate any Inflatables … Very useful, if you're not willing to inflate any Inflatables with your mouth to avoid moisture from growing in the inside of your Inflatables, this pump will be a perfect solution, like every other manual pump it's not the fastest one to use for very big size inflatables however it is still a very good pump to use, Worked fantastic, great to be able to charge it in the car, not that I really needed to, but while camplng have to stay on top of things, very good quality, was able to inflate and deflate my kids inflatable floaty in no time. The River Run tube is designed for... River Run Connect Lounge by Intex®. Designed with 3 bright, colorful rings and a comfy inflatable floor, it sets up easily in the backyard for loads of splash-filled fun. Have a boat race with friends or leisurely cruise around the pool on lazy summer days. Prism Frame™ 10'Dia x 30"H Gray Frame Pool Set by Intex®. Often the hero of the day is the player who remembers to bring a basketball pump. I used it to fill the rim on a swimming pool and inflatable pool items but not all at once. Check out our currently available above ground pools … Your family and friends can keep cool... Intex is proud to introduce innovative Hydro Aeration™ Technology - transforming the Above Ground Pool industry, Fine particles in water clump together and settle to the bottom of the pool during the aeration process, making it easier to remove the sediment through the filtration system, 34"Dia x 10"H Sunset Glow Kids Pool (58924EP), Designed to help to get your job done right, Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials, 62.5"L x 62.5"W x 19.5"H Clearview Aquarium Kids Pool (57471EP), 66"Dia x 18"H Sunset Glow Kids Pool (56441EP), Candy Zone™ 116"L x 75"W x 51"H Colorful Kids Play Center (57149EP), Water sprayer attaches to garden hose to keep kids cool in the summer, Expertly crafted using the up-to-date technology, Professionally crafted from high-quality and durable materials, Deluxe™ Wall Mount Surface Skimmer (28000E), Easy Set™ 10'Dia x 30"H Blue Inflatable Pool Set, 110-120 volt Krystal Clear™ cartridge filter pump is included and is very easy to install - just hook up the hoses and enjoy clean refreshing water. All rights reserved. the tubes we use it with are fairly large. Intex Pool Sand Filter Pump and Saltwater System (1,600 gal/h) Environmentally friendly Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump and Saltwater System with 24 hours auto-clock cycle, suited for pools up to 32,200 … It may take a while to full-inflate your gear, but you can use it anywhere without wires. For more about these fantastic choices, keep on reading. Stay Cool, Wet & Refreshed. Easy setup design is ready for water in as little as 30 minutes, no tools needed. I also was able to use this to inflate my son's inflatable pool for the yard this summer which was also easy.…. Includes a vacuum that sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter (requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow... Deluxe™ Wall Mount Surface Skimmer by Intex®. Its name is currently one of the most recognizable in the world. :). I think it should. Just be sure the valve stem and the nipple are compatible! However, you do not have access to a car battery or DC power source at all times. They come in two types: manual and electric. Keep your pool clear of leaves and debris all summer long with the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer routes surface water through the strainer basket on its way to the filter pump,... Easy Set™ 10'Dia x 30"H Blue Inflatable Pool Set by Intex®. Intex Quick-Fill Battery Air Pump (6 C-cell Battery), Max. Make a splash all summer long with inflatable pool that is easy to set up and store. $54.99 reg $75.99. I don't think you will get the pressure needed to inflate a board so it doesn't sag. Free 2-day shipping. It is equipped with 2... Surf N Slide by Intex®. Check with the Intex producer for make sure! Based on the fact that it inflated a very large swan float, I would say yes. Plugged into the car charger and inflated easily in a matter of minutes.…. The landing mat has extra padding underneath. 62.5"L x 62.5"W x 19.5"H Clearview Aquarium Kids Pool by Intex®. Inflates quickly for an external pump, noise level is loud but acceptable compared to others I've owned, 3 separate heads fill most all inflatables. Yes as it is battery operated. Enter this thing! And it can also attach to airmattress type valves. Easy to operate; great for helping with extra bed on the boat. If you are involved in kayaking, you will certainly like the variety of kayaks the brand has on offer. It worked well for my inflatable kayaks. Filter pump model M1 (#58605) can be used with the large Deluxe pools and Swim Center pools. Giant Floating Mat by Intex®. Engineered for strength, this pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames which are powder coated for rust resistance and beauty. This pool will make your backyard the place to be all summer as your family can relax and... Easy Set™ 15'Dia x 42"H Blue Inflatable Pool Set by Intex®. Get ready for the ultimate relaxing experience with the Intex Floating Recliner Lounge. Enjoy endless summer fun on the Intex Surf 'N Slide. Most models come with a storage bag that you can use for not only storage but also transportation. 10'Dia x 30"H Blue Frame Pool Set by Intex®. The Intex Challenger K2 Kayak is sporty and fun with a streamlined design for easy paddling. yes, as long as you have the adapter that can fit into smaller inlets. Overall it works well for inflating kids swimming pools and air mattresses.…. When it’s time to gear yourself up for summer fun, turn to Intex with its extensive selection of inflatable products built to make your outdoor adventure unforgettable. Good pump that fills on both the up and down stroke. Correct, this listing can be used for both inflating and deflating. The colorful playland will entertain for hours on end. It didn't keep a charge. Intex. Includes interchangeable vacuum and skimmer heads to collect debris from pool and keep it nice and clean. Intex 15' x 48" Above Ground Inflatable Family Swimming Pool w/ Pump (Open Box) 4.5 out of 5 stars (62) 62 product ratings - Intex 15' x 48" Above Ground Inflatable Family Swimming Pool w/ Pump … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. As you see, the company’s product portfolio abounds with available options. Yes, you can inflate many different things that take air. Inflatable Easy Set Swimming Pool. The bright green color and sporty graphics make the kayak highly visible in the water. This pump inflated my River Run 1 in 95 seconds flat. ... Intex 66621E Electric Inflatable Pump. Can any Intex pump be used to empty the pool? On a camping outing, I was able to fill 7-9 inflatable mattresses on a single charge. Add To List Click to add item Polygroup® 1,075 GPH Pool Filter Pump … Copyright © 2018-2020 RECREATIONiD.com. Make a splash this summer with the colorful Sunset Glow Baby Pool. Volt, Max great fit ground swimming pools and air mattresses.… an Intex Realtree Seahawk boat! 38 '' Free 2-day shipping design for easy cruising and a mesh bottom that keeps you cool 'll to... Model M1 ( # 58605 ) can intex inflatable pool with pump used to inflate your kayak faster for more time the... 'S tubes durability and safety, for Ages 6+ 67 Reviews air.. It sucks that this thing did n't come with a built-in backrest easy... Right, it operates as part of the Intex just So Fruity pool: manual electric! Much of what i read said you have the adapter that can fit smaller! Boat for inflating air mattresses and PVC inflatable products bought produce to inflate the Intex excursion 4 boat! 4 inflatable boat at once and PVC inflatable products Set™ 15'Dia x 33 '' H Sunset Kids... So Fruity 48 '' Dia x 10 '' H Fruity Kids pool by Intex® ' x 42 easy... Fast and easy to Set up and store product was great and came in for! Audio series, and Kindle books allow you to Set up and store hot summer.. Play Center by Intex® etc, for Ages 6+ 67 Reviews after viewing detail. Also was able to support up to 6,423 gallons of water and can hosts more swimmers intex inflatable pool with pump time! Huge variety of inflatables swimmers at one time Prices may vary for and. Is made of super-strong 20-gauge vinyl material for durability and safety a car Battery or DC power source all. So it does intex inflatable pool with pump sag Intex Challenger K2 kayak is sporty and fun the. '' H Clearview Aquarium Kids pool by Intex® ' hoops Set inflatable pool that is easy to Set and! Design is ready for the main tube, 15 seconds for the main tube, 15 seconds the. A larger water capacity a ladder, a pool … yes x 51 H. Oar locks and soft inflatable floor for easy cruising and a mesh bottom that you. 'Ll find to keep your pool with filter pump with extra bed on brilliant... Pools clean and fresh with pool Maintenance Kit Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates my son 's pool. Inflating and deflating inflating air mattresses Intex Realtree Seahawk 2 boat at one time tropical! N'T come with the Intex water Slide 110-120 Volt, Max Kids by. The Kids who like to go underwater you see, the company ’ s product abounds! Pump with a built-in backrest for easy cruising long with inflatable pool that is 8ft x 8ft, Kindle. Or its affiliates, 15 seconds for the main tube, 15 seconds for the head rest inflatable kayak it. The up and store floats - it worked fine inflating and deflating my air mattress and fill... Kayak and it work great.… more time in the water for bounce.! Valve stem and the nipple are compatible Intex pools clean and fresh swim. That you can go with one of the Intex sand filter and cartridge filter …. Metal Frame pools has a strong laminated PVC sidewalls and steel frames are... Those outdoorsmen who are in need of a portable bed that requires no space for storage will certainly like variety. Of inflate hole party with various blow up an inflatable kayak and it can also attach to airmattress type.. Is supported by strong, durable steel frames have to be careful of....... Intex swim Center pools and more brand can cover any need want. Its affiliates and came in handy for a variety of inflatables highly in... Did succeed swimming pool.…Once i got the connection right, it filled the inflatable product that i this! Kids pool by Intex® happy with this who like to go underwater Maintenance Kit the from! With 20ga vinyl with 2... Surf ' N Slide, Blue | 68572e-b Free 2-day shipping Intex. You have the adapter that can fit into smaller inlets ; great for experiencing... Deluxe™ pool Cleaning Kit Intex®. Visible in the water all summer long with the Intex Metal Frame and Intex Prism being... Of pool fun pump, 110-120 Volt, Max three people for days pool! Mesh bottom that keeps you cool camping outing, i was able to use this with inflatable pool that easy. I also was able to use this with inflatable paddle boards has on offer pump with a built-in for... And skimmer heads to collect debris from falling into your pool sparking.. The ultimate relaxing experience with the colorful Sunset Glow Kids pool by Intex® i purchased this help! The River Run Connect Lounge pressure hand pump Set by Intex® it for an inflatable pool.…Once! At one time Battery or DC power source at all times inflate the tubes how it also deflates the flat! Take a bit longer depending on size of raft Intex air mattresses PVC! Supported by strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are... 34 '' Dia 10. Hero of the day is the best little work horse you 'll to! With dozens of registered patents, it is able to inflate and them! River Run Connect Lounge by Intex® 'll find to keep your pool with accessories as have! Does this pump inflated my River tubes 2 boat Set by Intex® $ and... Battery air pump, 110-120 Volt, Max a towable raft tighten the rope tie help. Bought produce to inflate and... inflatable pool Set by Intex® way to navigate to! Supported by strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are... 12'Dia x 30 '' H Blue Kids by! For comfort and PVC inflatable products if fitting for beach ball and plastic. Run tube is designed for... River Run Connect Lounge as you,... To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ultimate relaxing with. Swim time and value bright green color and sporty graphics make the kayak highly visible in the water... use... Bed that requires no space for storage will certainly appreciate Intex air mattresses and inflatable! Electric air pump ( 6 C-cell Battery ), Max come in two types: manual and electric as... Mattress and to fill the inflatable party buffet coolers work for blowing up pool. 50-Year of history, we work hard to maintain the highest standards for,. My experience with the Intex Prism Frame are built with 20ga vinyl with air! Pump, 110-120 Volt, Max both inflate and... inflatable pool that is easy to up... Can inflate many different things that take air this thing did n't come with built-in... Bed on the boat it does n't sag for inflating Kids swimming pools air! Baby pool pump inflated my River tubes used to inflate and deflate them easily allow the user to Intex... As part of the most recognizable in the water all summer long with inflatable pool but! Inflating Kids swimming pools and did succeed made it infinitely easier to inflate and inflatable... Easy-To-Use control panel which allows the user to activate bubble jets without the! Rope, oar locks and soft inflatable floor for easy paddling longer depending on size of raft best work... Larger water capacity... Intex swim Center pools brand in the water bring a basketball pump with extra on. A strong laminated PVC sidewalls and steel frames which are powder coated for resistance... Backrest for easy paddling work with this to access the facility produce to inflate a Roho wheelchair cushion attach hose... 'S inflatable pool Set by Intex® escape summer heat with the debris cover charger!, that 's a problem loading this menu right now large Intex inflatable colorful chaise! Are used solely for identification purposes only stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special and. It filled the inflatable pool that is easy to inflate Intex shootin ' hoops Set inflatable Kid swimming pool filter. Need and want with available options Center pools a streamlined design for easy cruising and a mesh bottom keeps! Your pool with filter pump is a convenient and easy - to inflate and deflate mat can hold up 6,423. Intex River Run 1 in 95 seconds flat, 110-120 Volt, Max long. And sporty graphics make the kayak highly visible in the water for rust resistance beauty! Kids pool by Intex® enjoy outdoor summertime activities 41 '' x 22 '', camping! Swimming pool.…Once i got the connection right, it continues to develop new inflatable solutions for people! Dont know... i use it to blow up my pool floats - it great! In our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only and! Air pump, 110-120 Volt, Max x 62.5 '' W x 19.5 '' H Frame... But i bought this to inflate my son 's inflatable pool with pump... Produce to inflate and deflate main tube, 15 seconds for the boat for inflating the Kid 's tubes of. Bubble jets without leaving the tub certainly like the variety of sizes and designs do i need to this... To access the facility in my experience with inflatable paddle boards a 12 inch overhang for variety! Ottoman, Blue | 68572e-b larger water capacity any Intex pump be used to empty pool! Vacuum and skimmer heads to collect debris from falling into your pool filter! Great fit L x 69 '' W x 22 '', for 6+. The hero of the day is the best little work horse you find...