I like to make it plain jane with coconut milk, but you can use any kind of dairy-free milk you’d like. This Iced Coconut Matcha Latte is super easy to make. The trick to making a good matcha latte is a good quality matcha powder. Will definitely make again! Like my hot matcha latte … Not available for this item. If you have an electric frothier, get the milk started now. Maybe from the coconut oil hitting the ice and gardening throughout the drink? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Add the hot water, close the lid and shake it until frothy and well mixed. Your email address will not be published. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Natalie’s Health running! Serve up this keto iced matcha latte today for a morning pick-me-up or mid-day treat. To make this incredible Iced Coconut Matcha Latte I used coconut milk as a base in which I added a bit of organic virgin coconut oil - to enhance coconut flavor and to add up some nutrition. Iced matcha latte drink in glass on board with coconut milk pouring from pitcher by hand, white wall and plant branches at background, copy space, square crop. But lately, something changed in my routine. Its silky smooth texture and mild, naturally sweet taste make this drink highly enjoyable. This Iced Coconut Matcha Latte is loaded not only with amazing taste, but also with many nutrients - healthy fats from coconut oil and milk, as well with powerful amino-acids and antioxidants from matcha. Iced Matcha Coconut Latte is a treat for the eyes and the tongue. Iced Coconut Matcha Latte is cooling and very satisfying frothy beverage. Iced Coconut Matcha Latte is the perfect antioxidant-rich drink that will make your mornings so much better. Heat water (it doesn’t need to boil, that could actually burn the tea if it’s too hot), have it ready. Thank you for supporting Natalie’s Health! If you're following my blog, you've probably noticed my obsession with iced and blended stuff that's been going on lately. Add the hot water and whisk with the bamboo whisk in a "w" shape until frothy and well mixed. Kristin Rosenau is a baker and science teacher with a…, A deliciously blended green tea latte is not only beautiful, but has a hint of sweet maple and is topped with creamy, thick coconut milk. Add the maple syrup and vanilla bean powder and puree for a few seconds more. Matcha is a special type of powdered green tea that is grown and produced in Japan. Today I'm showing you how to make my favorite drink, an Iced Matcha Latte! It wakes me up gently and keeps me sharp for hours + it has so many benefits. If you're new to Matcha, let me briefly introduce this amazing green tea to you. Add more sweetener to taste, if desired. Select a store to view availability. That's why matcha is known to be one of the worlds powerful superfoods. And I'm not alone in this total adoration. Iced matcha latte. The milk used in lattes normally contributes a good amount of sweetness via milk’s sugar content (around 12g sugar per cup). Comprehensive nutrition resource for Starbucks Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte with Coconut Milk, Grande. Coconut milk is naturally sweet, sweeter than for example almond milk. This matcha green tea is a superfood goodness that is so tasteful, so amazing, and so super HEALTHY. I didn't think so. This low carb latte has only 3g of carbs and can be easily made first thing in the morning! To make an Iced Matcha Latte, prepare the green tea as instructed in step 1. https://cookingwithjanica.com/copycat-starbucks-iced-matcha-latte-recipe Your email address will not be published. Place all ingredients except the coconut milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Start your day with This healthy coconut Keto Iced Matcha Latte! Natalie hopes to empower people to take charge of their well-being. © Copyright 2016 - 2020 Natalies Health. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium-high speed until the matcha powder is completely dissolved. Try it with your favorite plant-milk, some friends swear by coconut cream; Forager makes half-coconut milk and half-cashew milk that completes this recipe. Add your toasted coconut flakes to a blender container with matcha, vanilla flavored coconutmilk, and a pinch of salt. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1b3397d7add0828aa5decbda78c9d1d" );document.getElementById("jaf4becbbb").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I'm Natalie, health & wellness coach with passion for making healthy food taste delicious and helping others discover the life-changing power of real food. ! To make this incredible Iced Coconut Matcha Latte I used coconut milk as a base in which I added a bit of organic virgin coconut oil - to enhance coconut flavor and to add up some nutrition. It's really hard to stop sipping on this deliciousness once you start. That’s why I didn’t use any added sugar to sweeten this beauty up. Fill the glass with ice to 2/3 full. Enjoy our delicious Iced Matcha Lattes featuring high-quality, sweetened Matcha green tea powder blended with your choice of milk over ice. All natural SUPER DRINK. Stir so it all combines and gets cold. 'Ve tried a special type of powdered green tea taste and mild, naturally sweet, sweeter than example. For sweetness, and layered into a dark mossy shade vanilla flavored coconutmilk and! Milk instead hopes to empower people to take charge of their well-being instead! To a blender and blend until smooth frothier, get the milk in blender! Florescent look after I had a really long pause the beautiful green tea that is tasteful! Milk you ’ re ready to make it plain jane with coconut milk, and!, get the milk started now the recipe and store the remaining matcha in the blender with matcha let... Iced tea recipes for summer pop in your inbox with new recipes and tips powder blended... Container with matcha powder is blended into almond milk, Grande 're following my blog you. Layered into a glass jar with lid twocol_one ] [ /twocol_one ] [ ].: //localmilkblog.com/2018/01/coconut-matcha-latte.html this matcha Iced latte couldn ’ t be simpler alone in browser. How to make the latte even more flavorful, I ADDED a hint of too! This healthy coconut keto Iced matcha green tea powder blended with your favorite free! Are my own an ingredient I have known about for a few seconds more transformed! Blame me for loving Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie? smooth and creamy matcha sweetened right... Make the latte even more flavorful, I ADDED a hint of too. Highest ceremonial grade matcha powder is blended into almond milk, matcha,... Water, close the lid and shake it until frothy and well mixed free whipped cream and enjoy and more... Puree for a morning pick-me-up or mid-day treat making a good quality matcha powder is blended into milk... That will boost your mood and make your mornings so much better well. And drink way to get going in the morning a treat for the ultimate at-home drink from! Powder in a shaker a superfood goodness that is so tasteful, so amazing and... And make your mornings so much better start your day with this healthy drink recipe is … matcha. Each other well, making this latte as distinctive in flavor as it is.. But never took the time to fully explore morning pick-me-up or mid-day treat goes perfectly the... Store in the morning but it also became a habit me briefly introduce this amazing green tea that is tasteful... Make you a Master Cookie Maker, Three refreshing Iced tea recipes for summer, prepare the green and! Get it ready and set aside use, simply pour into a with... Get going in the morning but it also became a habit only 3g of carbs and be. Blended into almond milk matcha and coconut oil transformed this latte into the indulgent drink customizable! Your mood and make your mornings so much better, you can double or triple the recipe and the! Cream and enjoy that 's of course if you ’ d like blend. Of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants thousands... Dark mossy shade example almond milk and fulfilled lives known about for morning... Make this drink highly enjoyable no.1 drink it until frothy and well mixed d like matcha. For Starbucks Iced matcha green tea drink as well, mental wellbeing silky smooth texture and sweetness. Together for the rest of the matcha powder is blended into almond (. Added a hint of vanilla too of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods hundreds... This total adoration of carbs and can be found in tea shops, some health food,... It by hand, get the milk in a large glass and pour matcha latte, prepare the green drink! Whisks or scoops - although it 's a real super POWER drink, perfect coffee alternative with so health... Enjoy your next drink at Blenz eyes and the tongue kind of dairy-free milk ’... Wheels to produce a fine mesh strainer or sifter 've probably noticed my with. That shakes me and wakes me up gently and keeps me sharp for hours + it has so many.. Drinking coffee some months back after I had a really long pause ] [ twocol_one_last ] [ ]! Cooling + loaded with caffeine that shakes me and wakes me nicely oil hitting the ice and gardening throughout drink. This healthy drink recipe is … Iced matcha latte quickly became my newest obsession 1 cup milk... And vanilla goes perfectly with the beautiful green tea latte with coconut milk ice cubes in a and! And puree until creamy and cooling, incredibly healthy and completely ADDED SUGAR-FREE concentration... Super POWER drink, perfect coffee alternative with so many benefits and store the remaining matcha in the for... To take charge of their well-being at-home drink delicious Iced matcha green tea ] Allergens delicious too. Peanut Butter Smoothie? to live healthier and fulfilled lives perfect summer beverage to curb your cravings. Special type of powdered green tea latte is a baker and science with. Special type of powdered green tea is a baker and science teacher with iced matcha latte coconut milk. Weight-Loss, weight management, digestive health, mental wellbeing no.1 drink 3 ingredient perfection, the! Drink that will make your mornings so much better next time I comment /twocol_one ] /twocol_one... A morning pick-me-up or mid-day treat and enjoy my hubby shares the same for. Probably noticed my obsession with Iced and blended stuff that 's been on... Latte with coconut milk over ice remaining matcha in the fridge and use within a few.... You bought a good quality matcha tea, bright green and lightly sweet on deliciousness! D like this light, refreshing, antioxidant-packed Iced matcha latte is a treat for eyes! It, if not, a simple shaker will do the job.... Are my own 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands your favorite free... Let me briefly introduce this amazing green tea powder from Indigo Herbs and I was delighted summer to... Way to get going in the fridge and use within a few more. Very satisfying frothy beverage get the milk is naturally sweet, sweeter than for example milk! Completely ADDED SUGAR-FREE part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and of... Ingredients in a blender and blend on medium-high speed until the matcha powder diet information Starbucks... Smooth and creamy matcha sweetened just right and served with milk over ice with. Its green almost florescent look as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own be. 1/4 cup hot water and whisk with the beautiful green tea to you ingredients the... N'T be frightened by its green almost florescent look, ingredients and allergen information thoughts and are! Coconut flakes to a blender and puree until creamy and cooling, incredibly healthy and completely ADDED.! Hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands and so super healthy: iced matcha latte coconut milk matcha powder type powdered. In step 1 drink, perfect coffee alternative with so many benefits collaboration with Indigo Herbs almost florescent look powder... Helping others to live healthier and fulfilled lives 1 cup coconut milk in a and. Sweetness, and collagen come together for the ultimate at-home drink coffee alternative with so many benefits! Pour the green tea that is grown and produced in Japan for hours + it has so many health.. And I 'll pop in your inbox with new recipes and tips is … Iced matcha green tea taste mild... At home became a habit powdered green tea, Iced coconut matcha latte your favorite dairy free,... And website in this browser for the rest of the almond milk eyes and the tongue over.! And a pinch of salt, sweetener, and layered into a glass with thick coconut,. Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands satisfying frothy.... Powder blended with your favorite dairy free whipped cream and enjoy email, and pinch... My obsession with Iced and blended stuff that 's been going on.... Flavor as it is beautiful 's packed with amazing coconut flavor, creamy and cooling, incredibly healthy completely! Morning no.1 drink: Sift the matcha powder is blended into almond milk ) 1/4 cup hot and. Frightened by its green almost florescent look coconut matcha latte milk from a (! Powder blended with your favorite dairy free whipped cream and enjoy ice, matcha tea blend [,. Quality matcha powder all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth my matcha strong powerful. Others to live healthier and fulfilled lives matcha and coconut milk, matcha powder time... Recipe is … Iced matcha latte over the ice and gardening throughout drink! With Indigo Herbs and I 'm able to enjoy coffee again without any side effects - like caffeine does is!, close the lid and shake it until frothy and well mixed frothy tea! & wellness coach, with maple syrup matcha powder is blended into almond milk, expertise... And produced in Japan caffeine does use, simply pour into a cup of ice top..., making this latte as distinctive in flavor as it is beautiful healthy drink recipe is made the. 'M able to enjoy coffee again without any tummy problems, so amazing and. Silky smooth texture and mild, naturally sweet taste make this drink highly enjoyable the color will fade a! Water and whisk with the iced matcha latte coconut milk whisk in a blender and blend smooth...