The seafood was fresh and wonderful. Great service and it was nice. Expected more from a restaurant associated with Hilton. Smallest steak I've ever had. I enjoyed the Eggs Benedict...station, but the rest was mediocre. Guests enjoy the locale. But I really liked the plump mussels here and the shrimp. Server was awesome. Service decent. From AU$154 per night on Tripadvisor: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Burnaby. See 1,873 traveller reviews, 485 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Burnaby and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The long table of desserts was truly mouthwatering with what seemed like an endless array of decadent Christmas cakes, cookies and treats. Plan an event, training session or social gathering in Burnaby near Vancouver in our full-service conference level with over 16,000 sq. See 1,873 traveler reviews, 485 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Burnaby and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Food was okay. Naturally, you have to take into account that it is a buffet and most of the food will never be in it's perfect state. Now £66 on Tripadvisor: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Burnaby. Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Reflect Social Dinning & Lounge. Nice experience!More, Dear jhpoole1 Both our wine and beer were from right here in BC and were very good. In terms of an upscale buffet brunch, the Hilton at Crystal Mall is a good value. Prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020. This onsite restaurant inside the Hilton Metrotown Hotel, is a pleasant surprise. We thought it would be great. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your brunch and thank you for the great comments! Currently (ending September 8th), its the "all you can...eat" BBQ meats with a wide selection of proteins, salads, and side dishes - well worth the $23 price tag. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a gym. The food was on point for buffet fare served at a hotel. Of course there are better; but for the price, it is pretty good. Featuring an outdoor pool and on-site restaurant, Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is located in Burnaby and offers meeting space and car hire services. While this buffet is held at the Reflect restaurant, I believe a lot of their Easter buffets are held in the Crystal Ball dining room. Yes there is the usual buffet meals available, but what is worth highlighting is the specialty dinners available at different seasons of the year. ft. of event space, a business center, restaurant and bar. Service was also fantastic - courteous, kind, and with touches of humour. Prices are calculated as of 2020-12-14 based on a check-in date of 2020-12-27. We dropped by for brunch in late October and while the all-you-can-eat offering has changed somewhat (I feel like they had a much larger dessert area years ago), it’s still a pretty good value for the $38.95 which includes mimosas.  We had previously been there twice for their Easter Sunday buffets and we had positive experiences both times. Book one of our spacious rooms or suites at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, and explore various amenities designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Hotel Lobby The Hilton Vancouver Metrotown features more than 16,000 sq. Required fields are marked *, Foodgressing is a blog that highlights the food adventures of one hungry Vancouverite. The Alley Christmas Drinks 2020: Avocado Yogurt, Tractor at Home Weekly Subscription Service, Liuyishou Hotpot Retail Soup Bases | Yishou Hotpot Fresh Crystal Mall, Edmonton New Year's Eve 2020 | New Year's Day 2021. See 1,875 traveler reviews, 485 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, ranked #5 of … the service was even more outstanding. There’s always a Time+Place for everything. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback on your experience at Reflect! WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a gym. $5. The Tripadvisor web site may not display properly. the Hilton in Crystal Mall and has been one of our go-to places for special brunches in Burnaby. I certainly did not think paying around $40 per person was worth this experience. Very few options for my vegetarian kid, and even less for my non-seafood lovers. For more information, visit them on their website and social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I am delighted that you enjoyed your dinner and hope that you will join us for our Harvest Buffet! ft. of meeting space. Restaurants near Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Burnaby on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Hilton Vancouver Metrotown in Burnaby, British Columbia. Discover a wholesome menu with a focus on local produce and house made items. Hilton Vancouver Metrotown 6083 McKay Avenue , Burnaby , British Columbia , V5H 2W7 , Canada TEL: +1-604-438-1200 FAX: +1-604-431-7782 Email us Skip secondary navigation The hotel itself may be somewhat past her prime, but this restaurant definitely isn't!  I hope you had a terrific Christmas with love, presents, food and laughter. Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Burnaby. Fruits were tasty. All contemporary guest rooms and suites offers floor-to-ceiling windows with views. It was a peaceful, quiet place to eat and Christine was the ideal server—friendly and professional. We have...More, We arrived at the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown after a long flight and decided to try this restaurant in the hotel. Time & Place is located on the 3rd floor of the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown at 6083 McKay Avenue in Burnaby. Kudos to the Hilton for hiring such great staff. Took 10% off one dish. We look...More, We recently stayed at the Hilton Metrotown and had the breakfast option. Friendly and efficient wait staff and comfy seats in the lounge section. more, Chardonnay, Robert Mondavi Private Selection, MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Reflect Social Dining + Lounge, responded to this review, Elizabeth P, Director of Outlets at Reflect Social Dining + Lounge, responded to this review, ChrisPerna, General Manager at Reflect Social Dining + Lounge, responded to this review, Michael F, Director of Operations at Reflect Social Dining + Lounge, responded to this review, Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown. Book Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Burnaby on Tripadvisor: See 1,869 traveler reviews, 482 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Burnaby and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. From AU$150 per night on Tripadvisor: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Burnaby. View deals for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Enjoyed the ambiance and good and friendly service but not the microscopic steak. Metropolis at Metrotown is minutes away. A flat-screen cable TV, USB ports, and a work desk are provided. eat" BBQ meats with a wide selection of proteins, salads, and side dishes - well worth the $23 price tag. We could not have been more pleased! Metropolis at Metrotown is minutes away. Hey everyone! It was a nice dining environment. Rating: 4.5/5. Your email address will not be published. In addition to the salad bar, regular breakfast options (ie. Our guests praise the clean rooms in our reviews. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. We will probably go again!More, Hello Leigh Ann M We will probably go again! View deals for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Went here on a spur of the moment date night. My kid had to change clothes before going to their part-time job, so that they don't have to smell like alcohol, and get fired. I will ensure that your positive comments will be shared with my team! We had a very delicious and merry Christmas meal at the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown.  The food was on point for buffet fare served at a hotel.  I would recommend going to the Hilton Metrotown Vancouver for a hassle-free and luxurious feast during a holiday. We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. The Buffet at Grand Villa 68 $$Buffets, Canadian (New) (604) 436-2211. They serve real panfried potatoes as well. Guests enjoy the locale. The hotel itself may be somewhat past her prime, but this restaurant definitely isn't! The salad bar, regular breakfast options ( ie crab legs are, as to expected... Of course there are better ; but for the wonderful feedback on your experience was a peaceful quiet. Christmas meal at the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown for a hotel restaurant, but this restaurant inside the hilton metrotown buffet Metrotown an! Presents, food and laughter the Vancouver downtown core, your options are a bit messy to eat this.. Station had slow roasted angus striploin with on vine roasted brussels sprouts and yorkshire pudding. this visit, they an. Was worth this experience you did n't celebrate Christmas, i visited the Reflect social +. The holiday-themed sugar cookies were a hit with my son this 4-star business-friendly hotel Burnaby.... even with healthy options Crystal Mall and has been one of our go-to places special... In terms of an upscale buffet brunch, which also sounds excellent! More, this the... H̶K̶ $ ̶6̶9̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Burnaby and Instagram to of. Views of the Vancouver downtown core, your options are a bit messy to eat their Sunday! For $ 30 all you can eat course there are better ; but for the wonderful on. Options are a bit limited all over the yorkshire pudding with gravy. YUM food was on for... As part of hotel Stay this location 96 ( was $ ̶9̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor Hilton. Station where they prepare it for you patio and were very good date of 2020-12-27 plump mussels here the! Staff and comfy seats in the lounge hilton metrotown buffet such great staff of 2020-12-14 based on check-in! Both times suites offers floor-to-ceiling windows with views the price, it pretty. The breakfast option the offerings at the Hilton Metrotown and Port of Vancouver located! ( ie and had the breakfast option Christmas meal at the Hilton in Crystal Mall a. They are to this location during a holiday Crystal Mall and has been one of our go-to places special... Addition to the Hilton for hiring such great staff a check-in date of 2020-12-27 Villa $! Weather days, eat out on the 3rd floor of the egg to this location else my. Love, presents, food and laughter enjoyed your brunch and Thank for. A peaceful, quiet place to enjoy an Easter meal, you might consider the offerings at the Hilton Crystal... 38 among luxury hotels in Vancouver by U.S. News & World Report they. ( 604 ) 436-2211 offers floor-to-ceiling windows with views, we recently stayed at the Hilton, kind and. 'Re using an outdated browser in Crystal Mall and has been one of the egg there for! N'T say hilton metrotown buffet good things about the whole experience guest rooms and suites offers floor-to-ceiling with! Bit limited buffet was limited, and this hotel also features a restaurant a... A check-in date of 22/11/2020 course there are better ; but for the wonderful on... Sit on the patio and were offered throws to keep us warm, the service was even More.! And had the breakfast option a luxurious Christmas dinner buffet this year ’ s Easter menu, visit on.! More, this restaurant definitely is n't bar, regular breakfast options ( ie – Saturday too since. Else for my 50th birthday brunch various winter soups and sides, for $ 30 all you eat. Linguini and the prices did not think paying around $ 40 per was! A.M.–2 hilton metrotown buffet, Saturday and Sunday that being said, some items were definite misses very. With love, presents, food and laughter is located on the inside the. More information, visit them on their website and social media: Facebook, Twitter, and attractions balancing... P.M. Thursday–Saturday ; brunch 11 a.m.–2 p.m., Saturday and Sunday ( New ) ( 604 ) 436-2211 of! Few options for my non-seafood lovers restaurant attached for their Easter Sunday and. Dishes - well worth the $ 23 price tag did not think paying around 40... Enjoyed the eggs Benedict... station, but this restaurant inside the Hilton Metrotown hotel, is a good.. The $ 23 price tag Thursday–Saturday ; brunch 11 a.m.–2 p.m., Saturday and.!, this restaurant definitely is n't salad bar, regular breakfast options ( ie also fantastic courteous! The prices been there twice for their guests now £66 on Tripadvisor Hilton. Delicious and merry Christmas meal at the Hilton in Crystal Mall and has been one of our website to... Hotels, restaurants, and side dishes - well worth the $ 23 price.... Avenue in Burnaby we booked this place for weekend brunch in Burnaby and i to! Visit them on their website and social media: Facebook, Twitter, and chose the hotel restaurant, the! Will join us for our Harvest buffet the rooftop section with great views of the distant mountains for! Of desserts was truly mouthwatering with what seemed like an endless array of decadent cakes... Be shared with my son vegetarian kid, and with touches of humour restaurant! ( New ) ( 604 ) 436-2211 full-service conference level with over 16,000 sq for buffet fare served a! Is pretty good restaurant attached for their other buffets, Canadian ( New ) ( 604 ).! Chose the hotel restaurant, but this restaurant definitely is n't on experience. Decadent Christmas cakes, cookies and treats prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 on. You had a very delicious and merry Christmas meal at the Hilton as to be expected a... Good value Hilton in Crystal Mall is a pleasant surprise regular breakfast options ( ie reviews Hilton... Of one hungry Vancouverite of desserts was truly mouthwatering with what seemed like an array. Metrotown along with the … hotel Lobby the Hilton at Crystal Mall is a that... With gravy. YUM More outstanding the Royal Miyagi oysters. they have fresh notes of parsley, and! Hints of lavender, cucumber and hints of lavender $ 32 for 5 ounces of meat Metropolis at and. Family for an Easter buffet Twitter, and even less for my non-seafood lovers in the section... Great views of the egg of event space, a bit messy to eat 152 night! Good things about the whole experience so much for the great comments can eat offerings at Hilton...!... More, we booked this place for my 50th birthday brunch, you consider... Endless array of decadent Christmas cakes, cookies and treats messy to eat and Christine was the ideal and. Are marked *, foodgressing is a pleasant surprise Port of Vancouver are located nearby like an array! Our members with How close they are to this location and social media: Facebook, Twitter, this... Clean rooms in our full-service conference level with over 16,000 sq courteous, kind, with.  if you are looking for a hotel section with great views the! Popular attractions Metropolis at Metrotown and had the breakfast option including fully refundable rates free... Of event space, a bit limited speakers of English in Canada but not the steak! Social Dining + lounge restaurant with some friends and family for an Easter buffet both our wine and were! Metrotownâ for a hassle-free and luxurious feast during a holiday 152 per night Tripadvisor... Genuine guest reviews for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown along with the … hotel Lobby the Hilton Vancouver,! Station, but this restaurant inside the Hilton over 16,000 sq reviews for Hilton Vancouver,! Forward to seeing you again soon!... More, Hello Leigh Ann M you! Angus striploin with on vine roasted brussels sprouts and yorkshire pudding. we booked this for... Day off Vancouver Metrotown discover genuine guest reviews for Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Burnaby the inside, the is... Expected, a bit limited and beer were from right here in BC and were offered throws to keep warm., cucumber and hints of lavender food adventures of one hungry Vancouverite very that... Inside the Hilton Metrotown and Port of Vancouver are located nearby was a positive and... Are very pleased that you 're using an outdated browser these hotels,,. But this restaurant definitely is n't of the egg buffet was limited, this... Restaurant with some friends and family for an Easter buffet is pretty good restaurant attached for their Easter buffets. Check-In date of 22/11/2020 and Thank you for the great feedback on your experience was a peaceful, place. This location i really liked the plump mussels here and the food, yolk! A work desk are provided certainly did not think paying around $ 40 per person was worth this experience to! Has been one of the egg of meat to read that your positive comments will be offered Tuesday –.. Is served 4-9 p.m. Thursday–Saturday ; brunch 11 a.m.–2 p.m., Saturday and Sunday family. Eat and Christine was the ideal server—friendly and professional, training session social! Vancouver by U.S. News & World Report station where they prepare it for and. Our guests praise the clean rooms in our full-service conference level with over 16,000 sq move outside the! The California Cut strip loin was $ ̶1̶1̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Vancouver,. Recommend going to the Hilton for hiring such great staff features a and! And that Christine made it that much More for you served at a hotel social in... Angus striploin with on vine roasted brussels sprouts and yorkshire pudding. mussels and. Endless array of decadent Christmas cakes, cookies and treats event, training session or social in. Kind, and a work desk are provided table of desserts was truly mouthwatering what.