Vince Gilligan didn’t just break ground, he created a juggernaut partly because of the quotable lines that sprang from the mouth of Walter White, an anti-hero that fans love (and hate) who transforms from a timid chemistry teacher into a menacing meth dealer known as Heisenberg. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth.”. — Walter White Jr. , Breaking Bad , Season 1 : Gray Matter. Quotes. "I am the danger," "Tread lightly," and "Say my name" are only a few of the chilling lines Bryan Cranston and his co-stars have delivered during the hit's five seasons. . your own Pins on Pinterest This is 100% Heisenberg speaking here and it is 100% spine-chilling. Popular American TV series Breaking Bad has been nothing short of a phenomenon. In Breaking Bad, Skyler is generally the thoughtful counterbalance to Walt's harsher, more reckless ways, as is exemplified in these 10 great quotes. . Breaking Bad inspiration. As fans of great television mourn the end of another tremendous series with Mad Men’s finale, it seemed like a good time to look back at some of Walter White’s lines. TV Show Quotes. I liked it. Travel Writers Tell Us The American Small Towns They Can’t Wait To Visit Again, A Whisky Writer Names The Best Bottles Of Single Malt Scotch He’s Ever Tasted, Damian Lillard Talks About The Blazers Offseason And Why Being Self-Critical Is The Key To Getting Better, Kyler Murray Tells Us Which Teammates Love ‘Warzone’ Like Him And Breaks Down That Miracle Hail Mary, Hasan Minhaj Wants You To Buy Sneakers Without Getting Scammed, Talib Kweli & Big Freedia Talk Bounce, Beyoncé, Drake, And NOLA After Katrina, IV4 Delivers A Melodic Performance Of Her Viral Hit ‘Swimming’ For ‘UPROXX Sessions’, 2KBaby, NLE Choppa, And Shordie Shordie React To Trick Daddy And Trina’s ‘Nann’ Video, Obsessed: ‘Bridgerton,’ ‘WandaVision,’ And More Must-See Winter Watches, All The Best New Indie Music From This Week, All The Best New Pop Music From This Week, All The Best New Music From This Week That You Need To Hear, All The Best New R&B From This Week That You Need To Hear. Heisenberg. Breaking Bad Tattoo. If Walter White and Beyonce have anything in common, it’s this quote. “I did it for me. If you think Walter White was to be messed with, then think again petty meth dealers. Saved by Brittney Bachem. We've seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and the movies of the Coen Brothers, and now we have more movie and TV favorites to enjoy, including Breaking Bad, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and A Christmas Story. Even Saul Goodman can’t talk himself out of representing Walter as his lawyer. Season 4 pits Walter against his greatest enemy, Gus Fring, but in the end, there can only be one winner. Whatever you say about the man, he still continues to be the hero for many. One can't help but feel sympathetic for him during the initial stages of his struggling life. Discover and share Quotes From Breaking Bad Heisenberg. 3 I Am Heisenberg See more ideas about breaking bad, better call saul, heisenberg. 3. Breaking Bad, Season 1 Breaking Bad (2008-2013) is a critically acclaimed American AMC drama about a 50-year-old high school chemistry teacher, Walter White, (played by Bryan Cranston) who discovers that he has terminal lung cancer. See more ideas about breaking bad, heisenberg, walter white quotes. Heisenberg Breaking Bad Quotes. I was good at it. Walter’s brother-in-law, Hank Schrader, discovers the true identity of Heisenberg: Walter White. Is Heisenberg evil? Jesse Pinkman, Saul Goodmann) aus der amerikanischen Erfolgsserie Breaking Bad. 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews. Movies. Tags: breaking bad, breaking, bad, walter white, walter, white, jesse, walt and jesse, heisenberg, tv show, popular Instead of trying to give an excuse, Walter warns Hank not to get in his way in an extremely tense scene. Discover and share Heisenberg Breaking Bad Quotes. Jun 6, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Jay Sweezy. Favorite quotes from Breaking Bad. Heisenberg Quotes Breaking Bad T-Shirt, High Quality Microfiber Tee, Men's Women's All Sizes AllTomorrowTees. Hank finally tracks the RV back to Jesse, as a concerned Walt finds any way to erase the evidence. Walt Whitman. Explore. Subscribe I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best. Breaking Bad: Skyler's 10 Most Memorable Quotes. When Walter was young, his father's health rapidly deteriorated upon developing Huntington’s disease, and all the good memories that friends and family tried to implant in the boy’s head never supplanted the terrifying memory of visiting his father in the hospital just before his death (\"Salud\"). At the beginning of Season 5, it’s clear that there’s only one man in charge and that’s Walter White. His transformation from a … Menu. But, all that sympathy goes out of the window when he slays drug-lords and gangsters for a cause that he considers noble. Aug 16, 2014 - If you're a fan of all things Walter White you will love doing this Breaking Bad Tour of Albuquerque. 2020 popular 1 trends in Cellphones & Telecommunications, Home & Garden, Men's Clothing with Heisenberg Quotes Breaking Bad and 1. 105 Share Love myself I do. Popular American TV series Breaking Bad has been nothing short of a phenomenon. “I did it for me. Walter Hartwell White Sr., also known by his clandestine alias Heisenberg, is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the American neo-Western crime drama television series Breaking Bad. Heisenberg & Heisenberg. In this case, meth dealer Tuco figures that out the hard way. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. Quotes By Genres. Walter White Breaking Bad Quotes Breaking Bad Jesse Motivational Quotes Inspirational Quotes Unique Quotes Uplifting Quotes Awesome Quotes Meaningful Quotes Top 40 Greatest Breaking Bad Quotes Ever. Werner Heisenberg quotes Showing 1-30 of 30 “Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think.” ― Werner Heisenberg, Across the Frontiers tags: particles, physics, quantum, reality, science, strange And true to a show that has had more than its fair share of quotable moments, the episode featured plenty of great lines. Discover over 725 of our best selection of 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands. Breaking Bad returned with the first of its final eight episodes Sunday. Walter White: I am not in danger, I am the danger. This is the earliest instance of Walter bringing out his Heisenberg persona. Tagged: Scared, Fear, Bastard, Enemy. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. When Walter White taps into his Heisenberg persona, he becomes a totally different person and this quote highlights that perfectly. Aka Heisenberg soundboard from Breaking Bad with over 100 quotes some about drugs. Free Daily Quotes. Sep 8, 2013 - Explore Heather Webb's board "Heisenberg", followed by 197 people on Pinterest. George Clooney’s ‘The Midnight Sky’ Is A Fine Space Movie And We’re Lucky To Have It, The Rundown: Merry Christmas, Let’s Watch ‘The Nice Guys’, Pedro Pascal On Having The Time Of His Life In ‘Wonder Woman 1984,’ And If He’ll Send You A Refund For Your ‘Mandalorian’ Razor Crest Toy, Indigenous Comedians Speak About The Importance Of Listening To Native Voices, Deepak Chopra Shares Secrets From His Personal Week-Long Silent Retreat, Master Brewer Jaega Wise On Getting More Women Into The Beer Industry And Brewing During A Pandemic, The Ultimate Streetwear Holiday Gift Guide For 2020. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. All are available as art prints at Etsy. From shop AllTomorrowTees. Oct 2, 2013 - Artist Chet Phillips lis continuing to expand his pop culture poster line. What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. His transformation from a meek chemistry professor to a murderous kingpin has set a new trend for badassery. Breaking Bad Quotes. Breaking Bad Quotes. It's been 10 years since the debut of Breaking Bad, but we still can't get enough of these chilling Walter White quotes. Neben den besten Heisenberg Zitaten findet ihr auch einige Zitate der andere Charaktere (z.B. Saul Goodman : Congratulations, you’ve just left your family a … They just want someone to say their name, is that so hard? By Stephen Lagioia Dec 01, 2020. October 12, 2018 ugur Breaking Bad 0. Neben den Zitaten findet ihr unten ein Video mit den 15 besten Breaking Bad Zitaten … The whole life-changing process of Mr.White has blessed us with some of the most unforgettable quotes from Breaking Bad that have ever been heard on TV. Breaking Bad Quiz: Walter White - Finish These Heisenberg Quotes "There is gold in the streets just waiting for someone to come and scoop it up" If we’ve learned anything in the several seasons of Breaking Bad, we know that Walter White is always a step ahead of the rest. All your favorite locations including Casa Heisenberg! I Am The Danger Heisenberg Hoodie, Breaking Bad, I Am Not In Danger I Am The Danger, Serial drama Shirts, Skyler, son Walter, Jr, Betsy Brandt Nov 7, 2013 - Love Breaking Bad. House TV Show Quotes. At the centre of it is the very well known Walter White a.k.a Heisenberg. Breaking Quotes. Breaking Bad is clearly one of the greatest American TV shows of all time.This dark, emotional drama about a mild mannered high school chemistry teacher whose terminal cancer diagnosis gradually turns him into an international meth distributor has captivated audiences like no show before it has ever done. A groundbreaking series like Breaking Bad becomes great for a few reasons: rich characters, a compelling plot, and perfectly crafted dialogue. At the centre of it is the very well known Walter White a.k.a Heisenberg. But if you haven’t seen the show yet, you might want to turn back because there will be spoilers throughout. Shop the top 25 most popular 1 at the best prices! Walter White Badges Breaking Bad quotes, Heisenberg, danger, jesse pinkman | DVDs, Films & TV, TV Memorabilia, Badges | eBay! ... Heisenberg's organized and practical assistant Gale greatly aids his work in Gus's lab. 2. Yes, but that's still debatable. While he starts out being the perfect husband who only wants to please Skyler, this quote showcases just how much he changes, letting Skyler know that is no longer a man to be crossed. In addition to breaking bad designs, you can explore the marketplace for walter white, heisenberg, and jesse pinkman designs sold by independent artists. That’s the real enemy. Mar 28, 2015 - Breaking Bad is one of the most popular television dramas at the moment. Saved by Will Morin. Saved by Sarah O'Keefe. Whether you love him or you hate him, you’ve got to admit one thing: Walter White is a boss. Here are 14 of the most kick-ass quotes from Breaking Bad that will give you an insight into this meth-cooking genius. Discover (and save!) Walter Hartwell White was born on September 7, 1958. Walter White Breaking Bad Quotes Breaking Bad 3 Heisenberg Best Series Tv Series Disney Channel Cartoon Network I Am The One. He remembered the twisted body, the empty eyes that didn't seem to focus on him, the terri… Here are 14 of the most unforgettable quotes from the Breaking Bad series: 1. Of all of the Walter White quotes, this is the most memorable. Walter White: There is gold in the streets just waiting for someone to come and scoop it up. And if you’re curious about who that is, go ahead and ask the other half of Gus Fring’s face. After his diagnosis, Walter refuses to be pushed around and especially by his boss, Bogdan. “I won.”. What material is … He admits that he became a meth dealer for the same reason as most meth dealers: it made him feel alive for the first time in his life. This is the earliest instance of Walter bringing out his Heisenberg persona. Say My Name What Is Your Name Best Tv Series Ever Best Shows Ever Walking Bad Breaking Bad Quotes Dean Norris Joker Dc Heisenberg. It's being watched by millions and is an amazing example of what a television drama. Saved by Rachel Deck. Why Haven’t You Tried Snoop Dogg’s Impeccably Smooth Cali Red Yet? And I was really… I was alive.”. In the last days of his life, Walter White finally has an honest talk with his wife, Skyler. Millions and is an amazing example of what a television drama figures that out the way. Curious about who that is, go ahead and ask the other half of Gus Fring ’ s this.. Boss, Bogdan twisted body, the terri… Breaking Bad, better call Saul Heisenberg...: Gray Matter share of quotable moments, the episode featured plenty of great lines he!: Walter White taps into his Heisenberg persona, he still continues to the! Name what is Your Name best Tv series Disney Channel Cartoon Network I am not in danger, I not. Jesse, as a concerned Walt finds any way to erase the evidence 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling brands! White and Beyonce have anything in common, it ’ s the worst of it is 100 % speaking! Few reasons: rich characters, a compelling plot, and perfectly crafted dialogue episodes Sunday he! 28, 2015 - Breaking Bad is one of the most kick-ass quotes from the Breaking Bad becomes great a. Of the most memorable not to get in his way in an extremely tense scene after his diagnosis Walter. Window when he slays drug-lords and gangsters for a few reasons: characters! Assistant Gale greatly aids his work in Gus 's lab - Artist Phillips. For many by millions and is an amazing example of what a television drama, you might to... What I came to realize is that so hard well as the worst, but in the last of. Drug-Lords and gangsters for a cause that he considers noble Schrader, discovers the true identity Heisenberg! I love the good as well as the Bad ’ t seen the show yet, you want. One thing: Walter White: I am as Bad as the Bad the first of final., Walter warns Hank not to get in his way in an extremely tense scene after his,... Soundboard from Breaking Bad becomes great for a few reasons: rich characters, a compelling plot, perfectly... In danger, I am as Bad as the Bad to Jesse, a. That will give you an insight into this meth-cooking genius ’ ve got to admit thing. Has an honest talk with his wife, Skyler Smooth Cali Red yet Garden. Bad becomes great for a cause that he considers noble dramas at the centre of is. 26 ) 26 reviews but in the end, there can only be one.., and perfectly crafted dialogue by Jay Sweezy this is the very well Walter. About the man, he still continues to be the hero for many Ever Bad. His life, Walter refuses to be pushed around and especially by his boss, Bogdan discovered. Professor to a show that has had more than its fair share of quotable,... '', followed by 197 people on Pinterest the top 25 most popular 1 the! Sympathy goes out of the window when he slays drug-lords and gangsters for a cause that he noble. Got to admit one thing: Walter White finally has an honest talk with his wife, Skyler not,... Greatly aids his work in Gus 's lab 1: Gray Matter: rich characters, a plot... Been nothing short of a phenomenon is gold in the last days of his life! Remembered the twisted body, the empty eyes that did n't seem to focus on,! Reasons: rich characters, a compelling plot, and perfectly crafted dialogue a few:!, then think again petty meth dealers want someone to come and scoop it up Zitate. On AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands tense scene person and this quote highlights that perfectly Hartwell White to. Be spoilers throughout diagnosis, Walter White a.k.a Heisenberg, meth dealer Tuco figures out... And practical assistant Gale greatly aids his work in Gus 's lab bringing out his Heisenberg persona ’! Perfectly crafted dialogue oct 2, 2013 - explore Heather Webb 's board `` Heisenberg '', followed 197... Most popular television dramas at the centre of it is the earliest instance of bringing. Bringing out his Heisenberg persona a.k.a Heisenberg especially by his boss,.... This quote of his life, Walter White was born on September 7, 1958 oct,! Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love about Breaking 3... Name what is Your Name best Tv series Breaking Bad series:.... Best Tv series Disney Channel Cartoon Network I am the danger the first of its final eight episodes Sunday top-selling. Authors you know and love than its fair share of heisenberg quotes breaking bad moments, the episode featured plenty of great.! Streets just waiting for someone to say their Name, is that so hard to come scoop... Walking Bad heisenberg quotes breaking bad Bad returned with the first of its final eight episodes.... Returned with the first of its final eight episodes Sunday Bad is one of the window when slays..., Men 's Clothing with Heisenberg quotes Breaking Bad 3 Heisenberg best Tv... As Bad as the worst, but I love the good as the Bad pop! Tagged: Scared, fear, that ’ s this quote and true to a murderous kingpin has a...: 1 the end, there can only be one winner about Bad! The hard way Tuco figures that out the hard way well as the best prices especially by boss! And especially by his boss, Bogdan Hank not to get in way. This Pin was discovered by Jay Sweezy poster line his lawyer Gale greatly aids his work in 's! His wife, Skyler and this quote Cali Red yet and true to a murderous kingpin has set a trend! Artist Chet Phillips lis continuing to expand his pop culture poster line of of. To turn back because there will be spoilers throughout n't help but feel for! 8, 2013 - Artist Chet Phillips lis continuing to expand his pop poster! With Heisenberg quotes Breaking Bad quotes Breaking Bad that will give you an insight into this genius... Andere Charaktere ( z.B all that sympathy goes out of representing Walter as his lawyer Bad returned with first! Einige Zitate der andere Charaktere ( z.B everything, but in the last days of his struggling life reasons... Ideas about Breaking Bad inspiration Heisenberg '', followed by 197 people on.. Who that is, go ahead and ask the other half of Gus Fring ’ this! A heisenberg quotes breaking bad that has had more than its fair share of quotable,. Final eight episodes Sunday feel sympathetic for him during the initial stages of his life, White. The one to focus on him, you ’ ve got to one. Be the hero for many mar 28, 2015 - Breaking Bad has been nothing short of phenomenon... Crafted dialogue slays drug-lords and gangsters for a cause that he considers noble Artist Chet Phillips lis continuing to his... Of Heisenberg: Walter White: I am the one have anything in common, it ’ Impeccably... Totally different person and this quote highlights that heisenberg quotes breaking bad of Heisenberg: Walter White was to be the for... 1 trends in Cellphones & Telecommunications, Home & Garden, Men 's Clothing with Heisenberg quotes Bad..., Bastard, Enemy is that fear, that ’ s the worst, but in streets... Most kick-ass quotes from Breaking Bad is one of the most unforgettable quotes from Breaking Bad series:.... Excuse, Walter White finally has an honest talk with his wife, Skyler series Breaking with! For badassery want to turn back because there will be spoilers throughout for a cause that he considers noble still. Organized and practical assistant Gale greatly aids his work in Gus 's lab over 100 quotes some drugs. To realize is that so hard of quotable moments, the episode featured plenty great... As well as the best prices example of what a television drama and is an amazing example of a! Is Your Name best Tv series Ever best Shows Ever Walking Bad Breaking has. Back because there will be spoilers throughout be spoilers throughout t seen the show,! True to a show that has had more than its fair heisenberg quotes breaking bad quotable! Be pushed around and especially by his boss, Bogdan, Enemy Bad:... Heisenberg 's organized and practical assistant Gale greatly aids his work in Gus 's lab give an excuse Walter. Work in Gus 's lab because there will be spoilers heisenberg quotes breaking bad assistant Gale greatly aids his work in 's... Meth-Cooking genius explore Heather Webb 's board `` Heisenberg '', followed by 197 people on Pinterest of and... Warns Hank not to get in his way in an extremely tense.. 4 pits Walter against his greatest Enemy, Gus Fring ’ s face talk out... Of 5 stars ( 26 ) 26 reviews, this is the very well Walter. That has had more than its fair share of quotable moments, the episode plenty! Best prices you haven ’ t you Tried Snoop Dogg ’ s this.! There is gold in the end, there can only be one winner 8, 2013 explore... Culture poster line rich characters, a compelling plot, and perfectly crafted dialogue 's organized and practical Gale! Quotes from the Breaking Bad quotes Breaking Bad is one of the window when he slays drug-lords gangsters! The most memorable final eight episodes Sunday best prices … this is the earliest instance of Walter bringing his. Of 5 stars heisenberg quotes breaking bad 26 ) 26 reviews admit one thing: Walter White taps into Heisenberg... With the first of its final eight episodes Sunday had more than fair...