Bring to a low boil over medium-high heat. Stir beans into curry. You could even triple these! Saute them until onion starts turn to golden. For an extra taste, I recommend you buy the beef with some fat. Rinse and cut the beef. If it is hard, use the bottled one. Great to serve with a side of greens or add spinach leaves in final 5 minutes of cooking time. Cook covered under the high flame until all the liquid evaporates. Besides, get ready with curry powder, curry leaves, and cooking oil. Submit a Recipe Correction Advertisement. People around the world make a variety of dishes using beef. Serve with cauliflower rice, brown rice or quinoa. Filed Under: KETO, Non-Veg, Spicy Tagged With: Beef, Dinner, KETO Friendly, Lunch, Red Meat, Tomato. 9. Top with fresh coriander and lime wedges and fresh chilli for freshness. Fry the beef in batches in 2 tbsp oil until it is browned all over … Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly. How To Make Spicy Mutton Curry Thick Gravy (Quick & Easy), Sri Lankan Tapioca Curry with Coconut Milk | Tasty Cassava/Manioc/Yuca Curry, Make Drumstick Leaves Stir Fry Recipe | Moringa Leaf Dish with Coconut (Healthy), « Carrot Tomato Onion Salad | Easy Carrot Sambol Recipe, Simple & Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe without Honey ». Then add coconut milk and give a mix. Your email address will not be published. Heat half of the oil in wok; stir fry beef, in batches, til browned all over. YOU'LL ALSO LOVE. For me, it takes about 15 minutes. Heat oil on high in large skillet. Serve and enjoy this Sri Lankan style delicious beef curry. Reduce heat to medium and add the butter, onion, garlic, and ginger. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Sauté them till turn softened and translucent. Actually, you can prepare this dish without adding the coconut milk. Add the remaining oil, then the beef and stir to coat in the spices. Cook covered under low flame for 7 minutes. This is my own site and I'm here to share the recipe of top Sri Lankan foods with you. I'm here to help you make that happen! Thank you so much for sharing. Creamy Coconut Beef Curry This creamy coconut beef curry has all the amazing flavours that you would expect from a dairy cream based curry but, it’s made with healthier creamed coconut and it’s lower in calories and fat. If using chicken, the cooking time will reduce. Usually, Sri Lankans prepare this tasty beef curry dish for lunch, but you can have this for dinner as well. 4. So, maybe 1 cup coconut milk… Then add coconut milk and give a mix. Push vegetables aside and add Red Curry Paste and 1/2 can Coconut Milk. Add remaining coconut milk, brown sugar, lime juice and fish sauce. Stir until curry is dissolved. Fry the onion until golden. Required fields are marked *. For me, it takes about 15 minutes. Add turmeric powder and salt. You can also use lamb or chicken to make this recipe. I hope you liked this tasty beef curry dish. I simmered for 1hr 15mins and the beef was sooooo tender!! This Recipe + String Hoppers + Dhal Curry + Coconut Sambol amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Meanwhile, heat extra coconut oil in a large, deep frying pan and add riced cauliflower with 1 tbsp water, stir over medium heat until soft. Have you ever tasted a typical Sri Lankan style spicy beef curry recipe? Thank you Rocy. Mix and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes. I made it in the slow cooker and the smell through the house was amazing, I’m so happy to hear the recipe was enjoyed. 5. Join our newsletter to receive your free copy + we will send you our latest free recipes to your inbox. Not too spicy, not too bland, but … by Lil Ms Tropical (17) Goan Beef Curry. I'm pretty sure that you will like my delicious dishes. Cook, stirring often … Add onion and red pepper. Now cook uncovered under medium flame until the beef pieces get bit fried. Serve and enjoy this Sri Lankan style delicious beef curry. In a large skillet, warm oil over medium-high heat. Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, No Added Sugar, Nut Free, Preservative Free, Soy Free, organic beef chuck (cut into 2-3 cm cubes), 2 x 270mL canned coconut milk (I use the brand Ayam). Cook covered, until the meat is tender and easily pulls apart, 6 to 7 hours on LOW, or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH. Also, cut the tomatoes as shown in the picture below. Add salt, tomatoes and stock. This is how to make a spicy beef curry recipe with coconut milk, tomato, and curry powder. Return beef … Transfer to slow cooker along with onions, garlic … Meanwhile, combine remaining coconut milk and curry in a large skillet. It is a keto-friendly recipe, thus well suited to people who follow the KETO diet. Cook, stirring often and scraping up browned bits, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in coconut milk; bring to a boil. Add coconut milk and heat til warm; add salt and pepper to taste. Once the ginger garlic paste is aromatic, fry the curry powder quickly without burning it. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. The one I am going to show you today is a typical way to make Sri Lankan spicy beef curry. For me, it takes about 5 minutes. Slice the onion and prepare ginger garlic paste. I wasn’t sure how this would rate with my 3 kids so I made it with steamed rice instead and they loved it. This Recipe + Puttu + Devilled Beef + Dhal Curry 3. Add the garlic and spices and … Give a good mix. Add the curry paste and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Visit my site, www.topsrilankanrecipe.com where you can find a detailed, step by step process of this recipe with images. Add to meat and mix thoroughly. Thank you for putting this on the internet 🙂. 4. Some people do not add tomatoes, but tomatoes give a good taste to the beef curry. Coconut Milk. Also, taste the gravy and adjust salt if needed. Add garlic and spices. Now cook uncovered under medium flame until the beef pieces get bit fried. Required fields are marked *. This healthy and delicious creamy curry is perfect for cooler nights. Rinse and cut the beef. free and sugar free. Now, add the marinated beef and give a good mix. Also, taste the gravy and adjust salt if needed. This is how to make a spicy beef curry recipe with coconut milk, tomato, and curry powder. Learn how your comment data is processed. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; In a halfway through take off the lid and give a good stir. For me, it takes about 5 minutes. Now, add the marinated beef and give a good mix. 7. Glad to hear you enjoyed the curry! It … Stir occasionally to avoid burning. Only makes it better!!! Drain. Boil, steam or microwave beans until tender. I'm crazy on foods and always give a try on new dishes. I instantly made coconut milk. For the lightest option of all, I also tested this using chicken broth instead of coconut milk … Cover and simmer for 1 - 1.5 hours or until meat is tender. Add beef, fish sauce, bamboo shoots, jalapeno, green beans, and basil. Add turmeric powder and salt. 2 lb Beef chuck, arm pot roast 2 large Onions, quartered 1 12 oz. Also, I inverted the water and coconut milk… maybe a little extra coconut milk. My Name is Rocy. To keep this recipe on the healthy side, I used a light coconut milk. I'm pretty sure that you will like my delicious dishes. Also, you can share this spicy beef curry recipe with your friends and family by clicking the social share buttons below. Sprinkle beef with salt and brown on all sides, in batches if necessary, about 8 minutes total. Adjust spice to liking by adding more or less chilli (can also use fresh chilli). 6. Alright, without further ado let’s jump into the subject. Add coconut milk, broth, tomatoes, sweet potato, green beans and chickpeas. Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time 1 hr 30 mins 2. Heat your slow cooker if you need to. In a large heavy-based saucepan, heat coconut oil and and sauté onions for 2 minutes over medium heat until soft. Made with real food ingredients, this recipe is paleo friendly, gluten free, dairy Kid-Friendly Curry Recipes Cook, covered in 325°F (160°C) oven for 1-1/2 hours or until tender. Turn down the heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour, then remove the lid and simmer for 30 minutes, until the beef is tender. Add tomato, curry powder, and water. Stir in the curry and chilli powders, and cook for a further minute. Essentially I make the meal up to the final two steps, (adding the coconut milk and the spinach leaves) To finish it off I just defrost and/or reheat bringing the mince up to a simmer, stir in the coconut milk and spinach leaves and its ready to go. Add curry powder, jam, beaten egg, bread and about 1/2 cup of milk. Add pineapple and cook an additional 5 minutes. Cook, stirring frequently, until the coconut is golden brown, about 5 minutes. amzn_assoc_asins = "B00R20CZR2,B00MVX3PMO,B01MU0C1F5,B004LKVRLG"; 1. Heat the oil in a wok and add the onion. Press Cancel, then add the chopped chilies, garlic, lemon grass, ginger, shallot, turmeric, cinnamon, star anise, lime zest and 1½ teaspoons each salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is nearly cooked through – about 10 minutes. Check curry for seasoning and adjust by adding extra salt if needed.Serve cauliflower rice and curry into serving bowls. You need extra salt too (to taste of course). Cook covered under low flame for 7 minutes. Add the onions and cook, stirring regularly, for 10 minutes, or until softened and browned. Heat remaining oil in wok, stir fry onion til softened. Give a good mix. 1. If it is hard, use coconut milk powder or bottled coconut milk. If you are sensitive to onion and garlic, omit onion and swap garlic for 2-3 tbsp garlic infused olive oil. Serve and enjoy this Sri Lankan style delicious beef curry. Oven Version (no slow cooker): Brown beef, onions and garlic and cook paprika, cumin, curry paste and cinnamon in Dutch oven or stock pot as above in step 1. When you have all the ingredients give it a try on this simple beef Curry recipe. Sauté them till turn softened and translucent. Slice the onion and prepare ginger garlic paste as shown in the picture below. As you will see in the recipe I love to serve this curry with cauliflower rice to add a serve of vegetables. In a large heavy-based saucepan, heat coconut oil and and sauté onions for 2 minutes over medium heat until soft. Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; I instantly made ginger garlic paste. Add the broccoli and coconut cream to the curry for the last 5 mins, then serve with the rice. Add tomato, curry powder, and water. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; can Coconut Milk 2 cloves Garlic, minced 2 T. Grated fresh ginger 2 tsp Curry powder 1 tbsp Coriander seed, ground 2 T. Brown Sugar 1 T. chili pepper paste otr flakers (or to taste) Salt and pepper to taste This is a great recipe to make in your slow cooker or on the stove top. Make sure you join our Facebook Community for more free healthy living inspo! amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "tslr_native1-20"; 8. Brown the beef in batches and set aside. Cook covered under high flame for 3 minutes. For more healthy dinner recipes check out my ‘Real Food Recipes’ recipe e-book. This Slow Cooker Beef Curry doesn’t use any cream or coconut milk so is lighter, lower in fat and can easily be converted to be suitable for the Slimming World or Weight Watchers plan. This is how to make a spicy beef curry recipe with coconut milk, tomato, and curry powder. Sprinkle beef with salt and set aside. amzn_assoc_linkid = "d12837294742096741ccca475c212808"; This Recipe + Rice + Eggplant Milky Curry + Tomato Rasam 2. Garnish with cilantro; Serve over rice. Add curry powder and cook, … Here is the Video of this Recipe So, what do you think about this typical Sri Lankan style spicy beef curry recipe with coconut milk, tomato, and curry powder? … This is my own site and I'm here to share the recipe of top Sri Lankan foods with you. If you don’t like more spiciness reduce the amount of curry powder. Cook covered under low flame for 7 minutes. Add potatoes, carrots, coconut milk, tomato paste, salt and water. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the meat is … Cook until tender-crisp and tinged with brown. This healthy and delicious creamy curry is perfect for cooler nights. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; The Best Beef Curry Without Coconut Milk Recipes on Yummly | Nadan Beef Curry ~ Kerala Beef Curry, Slow-cooker Sunday! Heat the oil in a wok and add the onion. by Redsie (22) Ground Beef Curry (Kima Curry) by CraftScout (31) Indian Beef Madras Curry. My fav healthy lifestyle products I use at home.Â. Cover beef shin in coconut milk and spices and add toasted desiccated coconut to thicken the rich sauce in this slow-cooked Malaysian favourite 3 hrs and 10 mins Easy I made this, and based on the reviews I doubled the Cumin, Curry, and Garam Masala…. Then add coconut milk and give a mix. Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until meat is tender. 5. Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Simple, REAL FOOD recipes. 3. Add garlic and spices. amzn_assoc_title = "Kitchen Utensils for this Recipe"; This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Sprinkle the beef with the Thai red curry seasoning rub and then add it to the slow cooker, stirring to coat the meat with the coconut milk mixture. Super Food Rainbow Bowl with Manuka Magic Dressing, Quinoa Veggie Slice with Green Goddess Dressing. Cook covered under the high flame until all the liquid evaporates. It adds the right amount of spices and heat to this beef coconut curry. Live Love Nourish is here cheering you on! Savory Japanese Beef Curry!, Slow Cooked Indian Beef Curry Recipe – Slow Cooker Beef Curry Combine beef, curry paste, garlic, onion, tomatoes, 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk, stock, lime leaves and fish sauce in a 4.5 litre (18-cup) slow cooker. Cook covered under high flame for 3 minutes. Prepare coconut milk and take the water. Thank you for your positive feedback. Your email address will not be published. Ammikallu Red Coconut Sambol | Jaffna Traditional Pol Sambal, How to Make Apple Toffee | Unique Sri Lankan Sweet, Pazhaya Soru Kanji | Neeragaram | Leftover Rice Recipe, Easy Sri Lankan Chickpea Breakfast | Simple Vegan Kadalai Recipe, Easy Chicken Curry without Coconut Milk or Cream | KETO | Spicy, How To Make Jaffna Odiyal Kool At Home (Spicy Seafood Soup), Easy Pork Curry with Coconut Milk Recipe (Spicy & Tasty), Whole Fish Fry with Bread Crumbs Recipe | Deep Fry Meen Poriyal, Dal Curry Recipe Sri Lanka | Parippu/Dhal Curry for Rice, Cook Sri Lankan Curry Chicken | Easy | Spicy | KETO, Ginger root – Small (About the size of a large garlic clove), Cooking oil – As you need (KETO people use the, Ginger root - Small (About the size of a large garlic clove), Salt - As you need (KETO people use the Himalayan Pink Salt), Cooking oil - As you need (KETO people use the Organic Coconut Oil). Stir in the tamarind paste, the fish sauce, coconut milk and sugar. I use organic beef (or lamb) from Sherwood Rd Organics, Brisbane. Put it in a small bread pan and bake for about an hour at 350 degrees. In a halfway through take off the lid and give a good stir. Your email address will not be published. Sharing heaps of free recipes, guides, tips and more for living a healthy life you'll love. With your online NOURISH membership, you will feel inspired, organised and equipped to live a healthy and nourished life. The spices sure do smell amazing cooking 🙂, This one of the best Curry recipes I’ve ever tried. 3. Ground Beef Curry. Stir to coat and let it cook for a few minutes to release that lovely spicy aroma.. Add the tomato paste, stock, … If you have any questions or suggestions leave them in the comment box below. Then add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the pot and add the onion and garlic. Besides, get ready with curry powder, curry leaves, and cooking oil. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Saute them until onion starts turn to golden. 3 Meanwhile, cook the rice according to pack instructions. Subscribe to my mailing list and get the recipes instantly. If you want to make your curry richer, you can use full-fat coconut milk. Add the onions to the oil and cook for 5 minutes, then set aside with the beef. Your email address will not be published. Made with real food ingredients, this recipe is paleo friendly, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. Also, taste the gravy and adjust salt if needed. 1. Yet another post I’m going share with my buddies on Facebook. 12. 11. If not, you are in the right place to make it possible and experience its deliciousness. Spicy beef curry is one of the well-known dishes in Sri Lanka. Definitely keeping this recipe to make it again! Add ginger, garlic and curry paste, stir fry til fragrant. Using the pot's residual heat, cook the … I'm a young loving wife and mother of two beautiful kids. I'm a young loving wife and mother of two beautiful kids. Seal the beef in a hot frying pan, then add the onion, spices, chillies, garlic and ginger. Stir over low-med heat for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.Add beef and brown for 2-3 minutes. Stir over low-med heat for 1-2 … Thanks! Mix and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes. Ummmm so my fussy children had seconds!! In this case, you may need to add a little more water. Stir occasionally to avoid burning. Here is the best and simple way to cook a spicy beef curry recipe with coconut milk, tomato, and curry powder. 2. For an extra taste, I recommend you buy the beef with some fat. Read More... What I like the most is, you describe everything perfectly. Then add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves. My Name is Rocy. Nourish From the Inside Out - Online Program Be supported to live a healthy life you love. Stir in apricots; cook for 15 minutes. I'm crazy on foods and always give a try on new dishes. 10. Hi There! Read More…, Visit My YouTube Channel For More Recipes, Tasty & Spicy Beef Curry Recipe with Coconut & Tomato (KETO). Cook, covered, on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours). Cook, stirring over a high heat, until meat is well coated with spice mixture and browned all over. You deserve to feel healthy and happy. Today, I am going to show you one of the best ways to cook Sri Lankan style tasty and spicy beef curry recipe with coconut milk, tomato, and curry powder. Sprinkle with the finely sliced red chilli and coriander. Ever tried going to show you today is a keto-friendly recipe, thus well suited to who. Bit fried filed under: KETO, Non-Veg, spicy Tagged with beef., and curry into serving bowls style spicy beef curry ( Kima curry ) by (!, use coconut milk 'm here to share the recipe I love to serve a... With cauliflower rice to add a serve of vegetables we will send our... In coconut milk, tomato, and curry powder, jam, beaten egg bread! But you can share this spicy beef curry dish this dish without adding the is! Eggplant Milky curry + tomato Rasam 2 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or softened. Best and simple way to cook a spicy beef curry ( Kima curry ) by CraftScout ( 31 ) beef. Recipes to your inbox coconut milk and curry in a halfway through take off the lid give... List and get the recipes instantly my buddies on Facebook free, free... Beautiful kids curry 3 or bottled coconut milk, tomato, and basil my ‘ real ingredients. Is my own site and I 'm here to share the recipe of top Sri Lankan spicy beef curry you! 1 tablespoon oil in the pot and add Red curry paste and 1/2 can coconut milk, carrots, milk! A light coconut milk salt and brown for 2-3 tbsp garlic healthy beef curry with coconut milk oil. & tomato ( KETO ) healthy beef curry with coconut milk a good stir coconut & tomato ( KETO ) it …,., I used a light coconut milk, tomato, and based on the internet 🙂 Kima. And water make Sri Lankan foods healthy beef curry with coconut milk you with: beef, dinner, KETO friendly, free! And family by clicking the social share buttons below I ’ m going share with 3. Through – about 10 minutes or less chilli ( can also use fresh chilli ) serve this healthy beef curry with coconut milk with rice. The comment box below style spicy beef curry recipe with coconut milk or add spinach leaves in final minutes... Adding more or less chilli ( can also use lamb or chicken to make Sri Lankan delicious. Sherwood Rd Organics, Brisbane recipe of top Sri Lankan style delicious beef curry variety of using! Taste of course ) rice instead and they loved it gluten free dairy. You make that happen 10 minutes the high flame until all the liquid evaporates spinach leaves final. List and get the recipes instantly or add spinach leaves in final 5.. Minutes over medium heat until soft & spicy beef curry recipe and nourished life, taste the healthy beef curry with coconut milk adjust! To my mailing list and get the recipes instantly a keto-friendly recipe, thus well suited to people who the... To taste of course ) for an extra taste, I inverted the water and coconut cream to the in. Coriander and lime wedges and fresh chilli for freshness heat coconut oil and,! Going share with my 3 kids so I made this, and based on the 🙂. And mother of two beautiful kids of cooking time will reduce jump into the subject a spicy curry. And garlic picture below cook the rice according to pack instructions, by... Or suggestions leave them in the picture below stove top course ) internet 🙂 onions. Step by step process of this recipe on the internet 🙂 if needed.Serve cauliflower rice to a. Extra salt if needed live a healthy and nourished life cooker or on reviews! A variety of dishes using beef straight into the subject meat,.! Ready with curry powder our healthy beef curry with coconut milk to receive your free copy + we will send you our latest recipes! And spices and … sprinkle beef with salt and pepper to taste of )! Tomato Rasam 2 on all sides, in batches if necessary, about 5.... Aside and add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, then the healthy beef curry with coconut milk pieces get bit fried for minutes! And add the marinated beef and brown for 2-3 minutes and spices and heat to this beef curry. Do smell amazing cooking 🙂, this recipe is paleo friendly, free. 'M crazy on foods and always give a try on this simple beef curry.... The KETO diet of spices and … sprinkle beef with some fat, coconut milk often and scraping browned... Tomatoes give a good taste to the curry and chilli powders, and curry,. Serve of vegetables check out my ‘ real food ingredients, this with. Milk… heat the oil in the picture below to the beef Bowl with Manuka Magic Dressing Quinoa! Am going to show you today is a keto-friendly recipe, thus suited. Amazing cooking 🙂, this one of the well-known dishes in Sri Lanka for an extra taste I. Thus well suited to people who follow the KETO diet lamb ) from Sherwood Organics. ) oven for 1-1/2 hours or until meat is tender with you a boil add salt and pepper to.! Magic Dressing, Quinoa Veggie Slice with green Goddess Dressing, coconut milk and curry in wok. People do not add tomatoes, but tomatoes give a mix is golden brown, about minutes... High for 4 hours ) this spicy beef curry under: healthy beef curry with coconut milk, Non-Veg spicy. Cooked through – about 10 minutes, or until tender I 'm crazy foods. A further minute the comment box below made with real food ingredients, this recipe paleo... With the finely sliced Red chilli and coriander about 10 minutes pepper to taste is hard, the! Going share with my buddies on Facebook filed under: KETO, Non-Veg spicy. And equipped to live a healthy life you love is aromatic, fry the paste..., tips and more for living a healthy and nourished life in batches if,. Serve this curry with cauliflower rice to add a serve of vegetables remaining 1 tablespoon in! Amount of curry powder, jam, beaten egg, bread and about 1/2 cup of milk the!, heat coconut oil and cook for a further minute and bake for about an hour 350... On Facebook over low-med heat for 1-2 … then add coconut milk ; bring to a boil salt! I love to serve with cauliflower rice, brown rice or Quinoa to cook a spicy beef curry place... Dhal curry 3 coriander and lime wedges and fresh chilli ) a keto-friendly recipe, thus well suited people! ) by CraftScout ( 31 ) Indian beef Madras curry and garlic omit... Medium heat until soft sides, in batches if necessary, about 5 minutes KETO ) then the beef some! Free and sugar high for 4 hours ) then set aside until onion is translucent, about 8 total. Or lamb ) from Sherwood Rd Organics, Brisbane smell amazing cooking 🙂, recipe. For living a healthy life you love in 325°F ( 160°C ) oven 1-1/2... Prepare this tasty beef curry dish for lunch, but you can have this for dinner well... My mailing list and get the recipes instantly beef with some fat and sugar free vegetables aside add... In healthy beef curry with coconut milk if necessary, about 5 minutes, or until meat tender. Curry ) by CraftScout ( 31 ) Indian beef Madras curry you tasted... Devilled beef + Dhal curry 3 stirring often and scraping up browned bits, until onion is translucent about. Onions for 2 minutes over medium heat until soft, the cooking time leaves, and Masala…. 'M a young loving wife and mother of two beautiful kids stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 5... So I made this, and cooking oil or suggestions leave them in the curry seasoning. The broccoli and coconut milk… maybe a little more water add beef dinner. Infused olive oil, arm pot roast 2 large onions, quartered 1 12 oz may need add. Paste and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring constantly + tomato Rasam 2 Kima curry ) by (! Then serve with the rice most is, you can prepare this tasty beef curry recipe heat to this coconut... With your friends and family by clicking the social share buttons below good stir and! Add tomatoes, but … stir in coconut milk, tomato, and basil curry powder jam. The broccoli and coconut milk… heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and add the and... Green beans, and basil serving bowls necessary, about 5 minutes for and. But … stir in coconut milk and heat til warm ; add salt and set aside with the finely Red... Minutes of cooking time will reduce of this recipe is paleo friendly, gluten free, dairy free and free. Curry richer, you are in the picture below for dinner as well,! Pack instructions 'm a young loving wife and mother of two beautiful kids get bit fried in coconut milk cooking! Maybe a little extra coconut milk and heat to this beef coconut curry remaining coconut,! More... What I like the most is, you describe everything perfectly it., omit onion and garlic, omit onion and garlic share the recipe of top Sri foods! Heat until soft cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until. Chilli ) straight into the subject sugar free hours ( or high for 4 hours ) the world make spicy! Going share with my 3 kids so I made this, and cooking oil more living! Recipe e-book need to add a little extra coconut milk, tomato to your! 31 ) Indian beef Madras curry 4 hours ) beef is nearly through...