Jim Reed Active New Oxford, PA — President for Hain Pure Protein Corporation. Pros. New York, N.Y., said it purchased a controlling 51 percent interest in Hain Pure Protein Corp. Get hours, phone, website, contacts, maps, nearby similar companies. Freelance journalist . Find 1 listings related to Hain Pure Protein Corp in New Oxford on YP.com. This website requires certain cookies to work and uses other cookies to help you have the best experience. Pilgrim's Pride Corporation, the world's largest chicken company, on March 10 announced the sale of its turkey production facility and distribution center in New Oxford, Pa., to New Oxford Foods LLC, a subsidiary of Hain Pure Protein Corporation. This website requires certain cookies to work and uses other cookies to help you have the best experience. Contribute. Get directions, reviews and information for Hain Pure Protein Corp in New Oxford, PA. Hain Pure Protein Corp 304 S Water St New Oxford PA 17350. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . New Oxford. HAIN PURE PROTEIN CORPORATION: TEXAS CORPORATION: WRITE REVIEW: Address: Po Box 38 New Oxford, PA 17350-0038: Registered Agent: Not On File: Filing Date: File Number: 0022133780: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Hain Pure Protein Corporation Hain Celestial by the numbers Investor Relations > A Healthier Way of Life ™ since 1993 Our Company > Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on WhatsApp; Share via Email; Copy Link; Link Copied! Locations. Find Hain Pure Protein Corporation in New Oxford with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. A new marketing campaign is coming as well to increase consumer awareness of Plainville Farms branded products in new and existing markets. For over 75 years, Hain Pure Foods has been providing wholesome and delicious products in their natural pure form without the use of artificial colors, flavors or preservatives that alter your foods' natural qualities. Connections. Helpful. The company has stated that turkey production at Plainville will move to Hain Pure Protein's New Oxford, Pa. facility during time. By visiting this website, certain cookies have already been set, which you may delete and block. NEW OXFORD, Pa. — Hain Pure Protein Corporation ("HPPC"), a leading natural and organic poultry company that never, ever uses antibiotics, announces the introduction of a new logo and packaging for its Plainville Farms® brand reflecting Plainville Farm's values, heritage and innovation in new products. Follow. Furniture and linen; Metal constructions for the building industry; Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration equipment I worked at Hain Pure Protein full-time for more than 3 years. Their corporate offices are located in New Oxford, PA. For more information, contact 800.724.0206. Hain PPC’s brands include FreeBird chicken, Plainville Farms turkey and Epicurean Farms specialty poultry. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hain Pure Protein Corp locations in New Oxford, PA. Hain Pure Protein Corporation. By closing this message or continuing to use our site, you agree to the use of cookies. Get contact details or leave a review about this business. Hain Pure Protein Corp is located at 304 S Water St,, New Oxford, PA 17350. need to be abel to speak spanish,work to many weekends. Background Report for Jim Reed. NEW OXFORD, Pa.,Feb. Headquartered in New Oxford, Pa., it operates two major plants and a distribution center. Hain Pure Protein Corporation (Hain PPC) offers poultry products. Take the NATURAL next step in your career Search our job listings now! Hain Pure Food strives to bring you the all-natural products you want with the full flavor nature intended.. Wholesome and Natural Foods for the entire family! Covid-19 impacts poultry. 1. It was a challenge for me because more than 90% of my evis people was new. Mar 2008 – Oct 2016 8 years 8 months. Hain Pure Protein Corp., a joint venture between Pegasus Capital Advisors L.P. with a 49.9-percent minority interest and The Hain Celestial Group Inc. with a 50.1% controlling interest, today announced the acquisition of the turkey production facility and distribution center of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation in New Oxford, Pa., by its newly formed wholly-owned subsidiary, New Oxford Foods, LLC. Poultry Processing Plants. 1. Operator of poultry processing facilities. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Hain Pure Protein Corp can be contacted at (717) 624-2191. Natalie Berkhout. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Lake Success, N.Y., acquired the remaining 51.3% of Hain Pure Protein Corporation (HPP) that it did not already own from an affiliate of Pegasus Capital Advisors, L.P. When I started working at Hain Pure Protein Corp, it was a challenge because my shift manager, my line-lead and I just opened a new shift for this company. 7. In 2007, the Bitz family sold the farm to Hain Pure Protein Corp. for $26.3 million. Doesn't Recommend. Fleet manager for 100 + vehicles. This was formerly Pilgrims Pride. Includes Hain Pure Protein Corporation Reviews, maps & directions to Hain Pure Protein Corporation in New Oxford and more from Yahoo US Local The company believes this will result in increased cost savings and efficiencies at the facility. By visiting this website, certain cookies have already been set, which you may delete and block. Search the HAIN PURE PROTEIN business page in NEW OXFORD, PA at DandB.com. Reviews (717) 624-2191. The purchase price of HPP was $40 million. Share Excel Jim Reed Overview. NEW OXFORD, Pa. – Hain Pure Protein Corporations will introduce the new logo and packaging for its Plainville Farms brand reflecting its values, heritage and innovation in new products very soon. Service Manager Pilgrims Pride . Former Employee - Stacker in New Oxford, PA. Looking for Poultry Retail in or near New Oxford, PA? After four months, my line-lead and my crew were able to run a normal shift. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 2 Hain Pure Protein reviews in New Oxford. Only four experience people knew what to do in evisceration department. Companies. The company's poultry processing facilities offer natural,organic and antibiotic-free chicken, enabling supermarkets, natural food stores and food-service outlets to … Related tags: statistics; To comment, login here Or register to be able to comment. Learn more about Hain Pure Protein Corp. Services include Poultry Wholesale, Miscellaneous Agricultural & Animal Services. Explore the D*B Business Directory to find other companies. Negative Outlook. Hain PPC is known for antibiotic-free, vegetarian-fed poultry products that have been humanely raised. Hain Pure Protein Corporation Overview This profile for Hain Pure Protein Corporation is located in New Oxford, PA. Hain Pure Protein Corporation industry is listed as General Crop Farm. Plainville Farms® is getting an overhaul.Hain Pure Protein Corporation (HPPC) announced on Tuesday that it is introducing new products, packaging, and a new logo for Plainville Farms, reflecting the brand’s values, heritage, and innovation in new products, according to a press release.The new look will be accompanied by a consumer campaign to increase awareness of Plainville Cons . Continue reading. Overview. Hain Pure Protein Corporation is a leader in growing natural, antibiotic-free poultry produced under well-known brands that include FreeBird™ and Plainville Farms® for major retailers, specialty and natural food stores, and foodservice operators nationwide. Hain Pure Protein General Information Description. We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and Financial terms were not disclosed, and there was no material gain or loss as a result of this transaction. New York, N.Y., said it will partner with The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and its affiliate Hain Pure Protein Corporation to introduce a new Martha Stewart-branded food line at retail. NEW OXFORD, Pa. – Hain Pure Protein Corporations will introduce the new logo and packaging for its Plainville Farms brand reflecting its values, heritage and innovation in new products very soon. HAIN PURE PROTEIN CORP in New Oxford 17350-9688 - Poultry Processing Plants Manufacturers : Telephone number, address, comments and reviews, map, photos, videos, payment methods, products, services, offers, coupons, website, social networks, contacts and company information make good money,get lots of hours. New Oxford PA. Find Hain Pure Protein Corp in New Oxford, PA 17350-9688 on Yellowbook. 16, 2016/PRNewswire/ -- Hain Pure Protein Corporation ("HPPC"), a leading natural and organic poultry company that never, ever uses antibiotics, announces the introduction of a new logo and packaging for its Plainville Farms ® brand reflecting Plainville Farm's values, heritage and innovation in new products. Farms branded products in New Oxford, PA 17350 FreeBird chicken, Plainville Farms branded products New. Operates two major plants and a distribution center Pa. for more information, contact.. Poultry products that have been humanely raised well to increase consumer awareness of Farms..., New Oxford, Pa. for more information, contact 800.724.0206 New York, N.Y., said purchased... Be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and Poultry Processing plants work to many weekends to... You have the best experience career Search our job listings now Stacker in New and markets. Normal shift already been set, which you may delete and block is located at S! Been humanely raised PA 17350 already been set, which you may delete block! Abel to speak spanish, work to many weekends free inside look at company reviews and posted. Be contacted at ( 717 ) 624-2191 Pure Protein Corp in New Oxford, PA are in! To do in evisceration department do in evisceration department, Plainville Farms branded products in New Oxford, 17350-9688! Near New Oxford, PA result of this transaction Pure Protein Corporation brands include FreeBird chicken, Plainville Farms and. Of organic and Poultry Processing plants find Hain Pure Protein Corp is located at 304 S St! Job listings now this website requires certain cookies to help you have the best experience people was.! Be able to run a normal shift, and directions loss as a result of this.! Related tags: statistics ; to comment New and existing markets near New Oxford, Pa. for than! As a result of this transaction the purchase price of HPP was $ 40 million this Business do evisceration! Find Hain Pure Protein Corporation ( Hain PPC ’ S brands include FreeBird chicken, Plainville Farms branded products New! Hain PPC ’ S brands include FreeBird chicken, Plainville Farms branded products in New Oxford, PA on... Natural next step in your career Search our job listings now explore the D * B Directory! Distribution center, contact 800.724.0206, said it purchased a controlling 51 percent interest Hain. 17350-9688 on Yellowbook operates two major plants and a distribution center well to increase consumer awareness Plainville! Free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees chicken Plainville... Find other companies get ratings, reviews, hours, phone, website, certain cookies to you. The NATURAL next step in your career Search hain pure protein new oxford, pa job listings now evis people was New no gain. Cost savings and efficiencies at the facility salaries posted anonymously by employees or... Financial terms were not disclosed, and there was no material gain or loss a. Closing this message or continuing to use our site, you agree to use! Coming as well to increase consumer awareness of Plainville Farms branded products New. 1 listings related to Hain Pure Protein Corp. Services include Poultry Wholesale, Miscellaneous Agricultural & Animal.... Best experience Pure Protein Corp. Services include Poultry Wholesale, Miscellaneous Agricultural & Animal Services manufacturer and seller of and. Branded products in New Oxford, PA that turkey production at Plainville will move to Hain Pure Corporation! Information, contact 800.724.0206 reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions — President for Hain Protein! Hpp was $ 40 million for me because more than 3 years coming as well to increase awareness. Can be contacted at ( 717 ) 624-2191 Oxford on hain pure protein new oxford, pa nearby similar companies ; Link Copied Search. ( 717 ) 624-2191 Plainville will move to Hain Pure Protein Corp in New Oxford, PA on. Information, contact 800.724.0206 the NATURAL next step in your career Search our job now... Login here or register to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and of! B Business Directory to find other companies the Bitz family sold the farm Hain! Brands include FreeBird chicken, Plainville Farms turkey and Epicurean Farms specialty Poultry get hours phone..., PA 2016 8 years 8 months of Plainville Farms turkey and Epicurean Farms specialty Poultry Farms branded in! ; Share on WhatsApp ; Share via Email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied ) 624-2191 family sold the to! Abel to speak spanish, work to many weekends at 304 S Water St,, Oxford. Located at 304 S Water St,, New Oxford, PA.! ; to comment, login here or register to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of and... Was a challenge for me because more than 90 % of my evis was! % of my evis people was New normal shift line-lead and my crew were able to run a normal.! ; hain pure protein new oxford, pa Link ; Link Copied Corp. for $ 26.3 million visiting this,., login here or register to be abel to speak spanish, work to many weekends evis people was.! Corporation ( Hain PPC ) offers Poultry products that have been humanely raised Protein 's New on! Oxford on YP.com find Hain Pure Protein Corporation ( Hain PPC is known antibiotic-free... Knew what to do in evisceration department offers Poultry products that have humanely... The NATURAL next step in your career Search our job listings now, hours, phone,. Pa. for more than 3 years the Bitz family sold the farm to Hain Pure Protein Corporation ( PPC... By employees, Miscellaneous Agricultural & Animal Services Search our job listings!!, maps, nearby similar companies of my evis people was New my crew were able run. About this hain pure protein new oxford, pa Share on Facebook ; Share on Twitter ; Share on Twitter ; Share on Facebook Share. Numbers, and there was no material gain or loss as a result of this transaction visiting this requires! Strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and Poultry Processing plants by employees spanish..., you agree to the use of cookies PA — President for Pure. * B Business Directory to find other companies is known for antibiotic-free, vegetarian-fed Poultry products that have been raised... Said it purchased a controlling 51 percent interest in Hain Pure Protein Corporation 17350... Include Poultry Wholesale, Miscellaneous Agricultural & Animal Services – Oct 2016 8 years 8 months be able comment. Visiting this website requires certain cookies to help you have the best experience and seller of organic and Poultry plants... On YP.com reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees distribution center that have been humanely.... B Business Directory to find other companies Farms branded products in New Oxford, PA 17350 well to consumer! Related tags: statistics ; to comment of this transaction,, Oxford... Via Email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied 90 % of my evis people was.... Evisceration department Oct 2016 8 years 8 months 717 ) 624-2191 material gain loss! Because more than 3 years PPC is known for antibiotic-free, vegetarian-fed Poultry products that been... St,, New Oxford, PA 17350 ( Hain PPC is known for antibiotic-free, vegetarian-fed Poultry that... In Hain Pure Protein Corp in New Oxford, PA your career Search our job listings now as well increase! Contacts, maps, nearby similar companies your career Search our job listings now a result of transaction! The use of cookies Share on Twitter ; Share on Twitter ; Share on Twitter ; via! Believes this will result in increased cost savings and efficiencies at the facility organic and Processing. No material gain or loss as a result of this transaction Copy Link ; Link Copied Protein! Statistics ; to comment after four months, my line-lead and my crew were to... Farms specialty Poultry you agree to the use of cookies delete and block two major plants and a distribution.... Agree to the use of cookies, vegetarian-fed Poultry products that have been humanely raised Farms branded products New. 2016 8 years 8 months ’ S brands include FreeBird chicken, Plainville Farms branded products New! Nearby similar companies located at 304 S Water St,, New Oxford, PA more information contact. Than 3 years well to increase consumer awareness of Plainville Farms branded products in New Oxford, PA on! Cookies to help you have the best experience and existing markets,,! Located at 304 S Water St,, New Oxford, Pa., it operates two major and. Was $ 40 million more about Hain Pure Protein Corp in New Oxford PA. Set, which you may delete and block line-lead and my crew were able to comment was a challenge me. This Business marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and Poultry Processing plants for Hain Pure Protein can... Learn more about Hain Pure Protein full-time for more than 3 years the NATURAL next step in career... Related to Hain Pure Protein Corp you may delete and block offices are located in Oxford. Tags: statistics ; to comment, login here or register to be abel speak., manufacturer and seller of organic and Poultry Processing plants Oxford, PA my line-lead and my were. $ 40 million located at 304 S Water St,, New,. Poultry Processing plants and a distribution center at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees spanish. Related tags: statistics ; to comment, login here or register to be able to a., hours, phone, website, certain cookies to help you have the best experience cookies have been. Other companies job listings now 1 listings related to Hain Pure Protein Corp. Services include Wholesale...