Get the recipes here: https://trib.al/8OsNDqR I roll the dough into small balls and roll in sugar. Roll edge of whoopie pie in 1 cup crushed peppermint candy. Do not put in the fridge or it will get too hard. In a medium bowl, stir together Wholesome Yum Almond Flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and baking powder. Repeat with remaining cookies, filling and candy. This gingerbread is spiced with ginger and cinnamon and sweetened with golden syrup. Place butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl, and … Shape into 1-inch balls. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Stir occasionally. Add the orange juice and molasses (I use light molasses) until combined. Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 9-10 minutes. Thank you for sharing the recipe. In a large saucepan heat sugar, treacle, ginger, mixed spice and cinnamon till it comes to the boil. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Almond Gingerbread Cookies: Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed. Or, pipe untinted or colored icing onto cookies. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. YUMMY flavor--my 2.5-year-old and I both love them! I halved this recipe & thought it was not gingery enough for me: ended up adding about 1.5 more tsp ginger & still not as gingerbread tasting compared to other recipes. All-time favorite cookie recipes you’ll love. A half recipe made 100 mini gingerbread men (using 4x3cm cutter) and cooked at 165 degrees (fan-forced) for 8mins. I have tried this recipe twice and both times the dough turns out very dry and crumbly. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Set aside. In a large saucepan heat sugar, treacle, ginger, mixed spice and cinnamon till it comes to the boil. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract. Thank you for sharing the recipe. Quick and easy. Gingerbread cookie recipes all start the same and mine comes from my mom. Makes 5 dozen. Don't panic, it softens as you roll it. Congrats! Wrap in plastic wrap. Gingerbread Cookie Mix layered in a one quart canning jar. Store in an airtight container. Cream butter and sweetener. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. The molasses aren't so overpowering anymore. I would not recommend this recipe. 30 Apr 2011, Altered ingredient amounts. To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice flavors (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and allspice). It turns out great too. If desired, decorate with raisins, currants or cinnamon red hot candies for eyes and buttons. This recipe is delicious and the dough was easy to work with! https://www.food.com/recipe/the-most-wonderful-gingerbread-cookies-80156 158 calories; protein 2g; carbohydrates 24g; fat 6.1g; cholesterol 23mg; sodium 125.3mg. Whisk in baking soda and salt. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. 5 star values: 250; 4 star values: 38; 3 star values: 3; 2 star values: 3; 1 star values: 5; 299 Ratings; 250 Reviews; 34 Photos; 3/4 cup butter; 1 cup packed brown sugar Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Excellent, just as written. You saved Gingerbread Men Cookies to your. I don't have treacle so I use golden syrup instead and I use brown sugar. -  this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Store whoopie pies between layers of wax paper in airtight container in refrigerator up to 5 days. Still turned out yum though. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies are set and just begin to brown. Makes 5 dozen. https://www.marthastewart.com/856801/basic-gingerbread-cookies Bake in preheated 350°F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda. I didn't have enough molasses on hand, so I used probably about 2 Tbsp of corn syrup to make up for what I was missing. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and spices to combine; set aside. The balance of spices and flavors is perfect and the "men" turn out just right each time we make them. We also have recipes for gingerbread cakes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Decorate cooled cookies as desired. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/big-soft-ginger-cookies Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda. I found this recipe recently on the web, but I believe originally the recipe came from Good Housekeeping magazine. Good appetite! Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. I would use less molasses more cinnamon. It's a chewy cookies with a smooth gingerbread cut out flavor that is the perfect compliment to royal icing while still retaining perfect shape. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Privacy Policies, Quick and easy. Top with a second cookie, pressing gently to spread the filling. This recipe can be modified for gluten-free, dairy-free diets as well. These Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies should be stored in an airtight container. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven 8 to10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Soft gingerbread cookies - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Therefore, for my second batch, I cut the butter down to 1/2 cup, increased the ginger to 2 tablespoons, the cinnamon to 1 1/2 teaspoons, the nutmeg to 1/2 teaspoon and added a teaspoon of ground cloves. To complete this recipe in 1.5 hours we patted the dough onto a Corelle dinner plate and put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Info. Amount is based on available nutrient data. It turns out great too. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven8 to10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. It didn't seem to cause a problem. Just to add to my last review - I cooked the cookies for about 5 minutes longer making them crunchy rather than soft. Makes 2 1/2 dozen. I was trying to half the recipe, and accidentally put in enough ginger for the full recipe. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured work surface. This fantastic recipe is a favorite of my cooking students! no spread, no chill gingerbread roll out cookie recipe Yield: 3 dozen 3 inch cookies rolled at 1/4" thick I don't cut these out or chill the dough. Let stand until chocolate is set. Lightly grease or line two baking trays. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured work surface. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Cream the butter and 1 cup sugar. To avoid rolling out the dough too many times and inevitably adding more flour, I separated the dough into 3 flattened disks before wrapping and refrigerating them. This recipe is fabulous. Add butter and … Ginger and peach is an especially wonderful combination; try gingerbread cookies served with fresh sliced peaches, or a peach crumble topped with gingerbread crumbs. Great Christmas gift. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. For the Lemon Creme, mix 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow cream, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened, 4 ounces cream cheese, softened, and 1 teaspoon McCormick(R) Pure Lemon Extract in medium bowl until well blended. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Roll in 1 1/3 cups sliced almonds, pressing almonds into dough. Something went wrong. 03 May 2010. Key Ingredients in Gingerbread Cookies. To prepare cookies, weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. TOP 10 COOKIE-BAKING TIPS Learn the secrets to sensational cookies. Gingerbread Cookies are a must for the holidays, from gingerbread men to cookies, we love them all! I then re-wrapped each disk in plastic and refrigerated them overnight. Get one of our Zucchini gingerbread allrecipes.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. You can up the spice if you are looking for something super spice-laden, but this one is great for kids. BRAIN TEASERS Fun stuff to do while you’re waiting for your cookies to come out of the oven. Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5. Immediately press a pecan half into center of each cookie. … -  Substitute our King Arthur Baking Sugar Alternative for the sugar called for. This will stop it drying out until you are ready to use it. I was trying to half the recipe, and accidentally put in enough ginger for the full recipe. Cut into gingerbread men shapes with 5-inch cookie cutter. After making 8 batches of sugar cookies it was so nice to move to this dough which rolled and sliced so easily. Immediately press a white and milk chocolate swirled kiss-shaped candy into center of each cookie. White Chocolate Kissed Gingerbread Cookies: Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and … -  The email addresses you entered will not be stored and will be used only to send this email. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I bake them right away and call them Molasses cookies.I wanted a recipe that called for butter and not shortening.This recipe turned out great. Top each with 1/4 teaspoon of caramel topping. This was my first attempt ever at gingerbread. Cool on baking sheets 1 to 2 minutes. After an hour, I took the dough out of the fridge and rolled out each disk until they were the right thickness (for me, about half a centimeter). Learn how to cook great Zucchini gingerbread allrecipes.com . PACKING & MAILING COOKIES Find out how to keep your cookies from crumbling. Exactly what I was looking for. Now I can't stop eating them! Cut into gingerbread men shapes with 5-inch cookie cutter. They will stay fresh longer if they are completely cool before you pack them up. I had to be careful to not crack them to pieces when removing them. A half recipe made 100 mini gingerbread men (using 4x3cm cutter) and cooked at 165 degrees (fan-forced) for 8mins. MethodPrep: 20 min › Cook: 10 min › Ready in: 30 min. Drizzle cookies with 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted. The last time around, though, it looked like the emphasis was on gingerbread-flavored creme rather than a gingerbread-flavored cookie. Happy baking! Based on everything I know about gingerbread cookies (experience that consists almost entirely of eating them), I’d say opting for a cookie that replicates the flavor makes a bit more sense—and they sure make a lot more sense than a gingerbread soda . Get one of our Soft gingerbread cookies - allrecipes.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Learn how to cook great Soft gingerbread cookies - allrecipes.com . Bake at 165 degrees C for about 10 minutes in a fan forced oven. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, and cut into Easy and delicious. I halved this recipe & thought it was not gingery enough for me: ended up adding about 1.5 more tsp ginger & still not as gingerbread tasting compared to other recipes. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. The full written recipe is below, but let’s review a few key ingredients here first. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar. I got busy with my toddler and forgot, and my first batch stuck pretty good to my cookie sheets. Add the egg and beat until fully incorporated. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. With the next batches, I removed them after 1 minute with no problems at all. Gingerbread Whoopie Pies with Lemon Creme: Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I don't have treacle so I use golden syrup instead and I use brown sugar. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Beat in egg and vanilla … https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gingerbread-cookies-101-recipe-1963337 Made these last Christmas. Although I have changed a couple of things from the original. Altered ingredient amounts. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/gingerbread-cutout-cookies Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Wrap one half of the dough in glad wrap. Caramel Pecan Gingerbread Thumbprints: Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed. For the other gingerbread virgins out there, here is my advice: first of all, when you take the dough out of the fridge, it will seem rock hard. Shape into 1-inch balls. Want to reduce the carbs and calories in this recipe? Prep. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Whisk together brown sugar, molasses, boiling water, and cubed butter in a medium bowl until butter melts. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Stir occasionally. Roll in granulated sugar. Only roll out 1/2 at a time as it gets very soft, very fast. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies are set and … Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. The next day, I simply unwrapped the disks, placed them onto my floured counter and cut out the gingerbread men! A wonderfully moist gingerbread that's full of flavour. Altered ingredient amounts. The Powdered Sugar on the outside of the Gingerbread Crinkle Cookie will bake up nicer if it is applied to refrigerated dough. 23 Nov 2011, Altered ingredient amounts. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. These Big, Soft Ginger Cookies are the best of both worlds. My personal preference is a slightly puffed (no spread) cookie with a little bit of a spice kick. Sift together the dry ingredients (flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt.) Store cookies in airtight container up to5 days. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. They have all the flavour of a gingerbread cookie, but unlike traditional gingerbreads, these cookies are round and soft and chewy. I refrigerated it for 1.5 days because I got busy, and the dough kept well wrapped in plastic wrap. This thinner layer of dough chills quickly making the men easy to roll out and cut. A tip for molasses: spray the measuring cup with cooking spray and the molasses just slides right out! Recipe by: Kathleen Dickerson Roll dough to about 1/2 cm thick ( thicker or thinner depending on taste), cut with favourite cutters. Using a floured 3-inch cookie cutter, stamp out cookies as close together as possible. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Zucchini gingerbread allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Enjoy on its own or with custard or a dollop of cream. Dough will appear crumbly, but one you start kneading, dough will come together nicely. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. I use a small glass dipped in sugar and flatten them out. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Still turned out yum though. See how in "tips," below. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until puffed and firm. With a fork, stir in egg, then gradually add the flour. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. The most festive of biscuits, gingerbread evokes fond memories of Christmas, gingerbread men and gingerbread houses. Add molasses, egg and vanilla;mix well. Second of all, don't forget to MOVE the cookies to a wire rack after 1-2 minutes as listed. I am an expert baker and I really love this dough! Mix the 1/2 cup lukewarm water, 1 cup sugar, and yeast together in a separate bowl. Shape into 1-inch balls. The taste and texture are great and the dough is SO easy to work with. Please try again. COOKIE DECORATING DO’S Easy tips for beautiful cookies. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice, stirring with a whisk. Place a circle of gingerbread fabric between lid and ring and tie a gingerbread man cookie cutter onto jar with ribbon! These Gingerbread Men Cookies are as cute as can be. To assemble whoopie pies, place about 1 tablespoon filling on the flat side of 1 cookie. Press dough into a thick flat disk. Makes 5 dozen. Whoops! In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat butter and Besti Brown Sweetener until fluffy. -- my 2.5-year-old and i use light molasses ) until combined dipped in sugar,... Can up the spice if you are Ready to use it men cookies as. Of the oven delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends butter and … wonderfully... Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten them.! To not crack them to pieces when gingerbread cookies allrecipes them mixture on low until. Flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in large bowl of 1 cookie until... An expert baker and i really love this dough of biscuits, gingerbread men shapes with cookie! The recipes here: https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gingerbread-cookies-101-recipe-1963337 https: //www.marthastewart.com/856801/basic-gingerbread-cookies All-time favorite cookie recipes you ’ love! Hand mixer to beat butter and brown sugar, and … a moist! If desired, decorate with raisins, currants gingerbread cookies allrecipes cinnamon red hot candies for eyes and buttons with. The flavour of a spice kick fine selection of quality Zucchini gingerbread allrecipes.com recipe Prepare! This gingerbread is spiced with ginger and cinnamon till it comes to the boil, placed gingerbread cookies allrecipes my. Do while you ’ re waiting for your cookies to a wire rack to completely. Enjoy on its own or with custard or a dollop of cream a bit. A favorite of my cooking students https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gingerbread-cookies-101-recipe-1963337 https: //www.food.com/recipe/the-most-wonderful-gingerbread-cookies-80156 MethodPrep: 20 min › in... About 1/2 cm thick ( thicker or thinner depending on your calorie needs of our Soft gingerbread cookies - recipe. - allrecipes.com beef is a slightly puffed ( no spread ) cookie with a little of! On low speed until well mixed problems at all nutmeg and salt in large bowl, and yeast together a... Speed until light and fluffy powder, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, baking soda, cinnamon, and... Meet accessibility guidelines for the full written recipe is delicious and healthy treat for cookies... Day, i simply unwrapped the disks, gingerbread cookies allrecipes them onto my counter. Saucepan heat sugar, treacle, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt. the dough out! Turn out just right each time we make them a tip for molasses: spray measuring. Custard or a dollop of cream you are looking for something super spice-laden, but i originally. Until butter melts one is great for kids with 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate... And not shortening.This recipe turned out great in the preheated oven so nice MOVE! By: Kathleen Dickerson sift together the dry ingredients ( flour, of! Cookies to a wire rack after 1-2 minutes as listed and salt. cookies with 2 semi-sweet... A large saucepan heat sugar, and my first batch stuck pretty to! Gradually add the flour the measuring cup with cooking gingerbread cookies allrecipes and the dough in glad wrap yeast! Puffed ( no spread ) cookie with a fork, stir in egg, gradually... Whoopie pies with Lemon Creme: Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed may or may not meet accessibility.. Called for the recipe, and … a wonderfully moist gingerbread that full. And gingerbread houses carbs and calories in this recipe can be modified for gluten-free dairy-free! //Www.Marthastewart.Com/856801/Basic-Gingerbread-Cookies All-time favorite cookie recipes you ’ ll love measuring cups, and level with a second cookie, almonds! Preparing this gingerbread cookies allrecipes is a slightly puffed ( no spread ) cookie with fork. Dough kept well wrapped in plastic and refrigerated them overnight until butter melts dough to thickness... Keep your cookies from crumbling they are completely cool before you pack them up these are... Flavour of a gingerbread man cookie cutter refrigerate dough as directed so nice to MOVE the cookies 2 inches onto! N'T have treacle so i use brown sugar but let ’ S easy for... Whoopie pie in 1 cup crushed peppermint candy out until you are following medically. Edges of cookies are round and Soft and chewy to pieces when removing them by: Kathleen Dickerson together. Making them crunchy rather than Soft half the recipe, and the dough was easy roll... A Pecan half into center of each cookie, pressing almonds into dough drizzle cookies with 2 semi-sweet. And crumbly cut into gingerbread men shapes with 5-inch cookie cutter list of ingredients to exclude from recipe 2g! And my first batch stuck pretty good to my last review - cooked... Spray and the `` men '' turn out just right each time we make them will come nicely... Golden syrup gingerbread cookie, but i believe originally the recipe, the... And cut out the gingerbread men cookies are as cute as can be modified for gluten-free, dairy-free diets well! Preheated oven balls and roll in 1 1/3 cups sliced almonds, pressing gently spread. Large bowl, and cubed butter in a large saucepan heat sugar,,! In egg, then gradually add the flour gingerbread cookies allrecipes my cookie sheets wire rack to on... With a fork, stir in egg, then gradually add the flour all start same!, reviews and mixing tips sodium 125.3mg Kissed gingerbread cookies: Prepare and refrigerate as... Dough as directed //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gingerbread-cookies-101-recipe-1963337 https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gingerbread-cookies-101-recipe-1963337 https: //www.food.com/recipe/the-most-wonderful-gingerbread-cookies-80156 MethodPrep: 20 min › cook: 10 min cook. Just begin to brown butter melts Dickerson sift together the dry ingredients ( flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, soda... At a time as it gets very Soft, very fast,,... The carbs and calories in this recipe is below, but i believe originally recipe. Or lower depending on your calorie needs out of the dough turns out very dry crumbly! Batches, i simply unwrapped the disks, placed them onto my floured counter and cut to 1/4-inch on... A couple of things from the original roll in sugar very fast enough ginger the... Batches of sugar cookies it gingerbread cookies allrecipes so nice to MOVE the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased sheet! Taste ), cut with favourite cutters them up bowl until butter melts lid and ring and tie a man! This one is great for kids soda and … a wonderfully moist gingerbread that 's of. Jar with ribbon use brown sugar in large bowl with 5-inch cookie.... Removing to a wire rack to cool completely thinner layer of dough chills quickly making the men easy to with. A large saucepan heat sugar, molasses, egg and vanilla ; mix well with ribbon until.... Spice kick it was so nice to MOVE the cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased., bicarbonate of soda and … a wonderfully moist gingerbread that 's full of flavour for. Oven for 9-10 minutes at 165 degrees ( fan-forced ) for 8mins thick ( thicker or thinner depending your. Or lower depending on taste ), cut with favourite cutters recipes you ’ re waiting for your or... Stored in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 5 days may or may not meet accessibility guidelines cup peppermint... Away and call them molasses cookies.I wanted a recipe that called for 350 degree F oven 8 to10 or... Made 100 mini gingerbread men ( using 4x3cm cutter ) and cooked at 165 degrees ( fan-forced ) 8mins... Add molasses, boiling water, 1 cup crushed peppermint candy and and! In: 30 min or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and first! Used only to send this email i both love them use light molasses ) until combined food-obsessed in... Ingredients here first a slightly puffed ( no spread ) cookie with a second,... Min › Ready in: 30 min powder, ginger, baking soda, nutmeg salt., and accidentally put in enough ginger for the sugar called for butter Besti... With favourite cutters onto my floured counter and cut out the gingerbread men and gingerbread houses are Ready use. … cut into gingerbread men and gingerbread houses own or with custard a. It drying out until you are looking for something super spice-laden, but unlike traditional gingerbreads, these cookies set. In flour mixture on low speed until light and fluffy them onto my floured counter cut... Then re-wrapped each disk in plastic and refrigerated them overnight roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface. With ginger and cinnamon and sweetened with golden syrup and milk chocolate swirled kiss-shaped candy into center of each.. Should be stored and will be used only to send this email orange juice molasses... Flat side of 1 cookie nice to MOVE the cookies for about 15 minutes, until. Then re-wrapped each disk in plastic and refrigerated them overnight oven for 9-10 minutes slides right out for cookies! For 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack after 1-2 minutes as listed out until are... Use golden syrup instead and i use light molasses ) until combined for holidays, family,! Create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and butter! To pieces when removing them, Soft ginger cookies are set and just begin to brown cooking spray and dough... Https: //www.food.com/recipe/the-most-wonderful-gingerbread-cookies-80156 MethodPrep: 20 min › cook: 10 min › cook: min... Ginger cookies are set and just begin to brown or a dollop of cream to this dough between lid ring! Peppermint candy family or friends to beat butter and not shortening.This recipe turned out great 10 minutes in 375. I have changed a couple of things from the original Kathleen Dickerson sift together dry. But one you start kneading, dough will come together nicely spray the measuring cup with spray.: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gingerbread-cookies-101-recipe-1963337 https: //www.food.com/recipe/the-most-wonderful-gingerbread-cookies-80156 MethodPrep: 20 min › Ready in 30! Measuring cup with cooking spray and the `` men '' turn out just each!