To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Cereal: Corn cereal bursting with syrup and sweet cinnamon taste. The first time I had Crunchy French Toast … Allow to soak for 1 minute then … We love it so much at our house! Enjoy! The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Get this cereal you will love it!!! Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange.  

, Very tasty new cereal. If you haven’t tried a cereal crusted french toast before, this might sound a bit strange. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Rice Krispie French Toast Serves 3-4. Is a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D.

For over 35 years, Cinnamon Toast Crunch has continued to be a favorite for the whole family! Try one of the other delicious varieties of Toast Crunch cereals including: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros, Chocolate Toast Crunch and Frosted Toast Crunch. Crispy French Toast, makes 4 servings. The flavor is so good with the right amount of cinnamon and syrup. As a … In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Enjoy with milk for breakfast or by itself for a school snack, Cereal; Cold Cereal; Breakfast Cereal; Ready to Eat Cereal. Your call. TODAY’S THE DAY! Cook about 4-5 minutes on each side, until the cornflakes are lightly browned and the french toast is cooked. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. She shared a similar flakey French toast on her Snapchat, and it caused a wave in the breakfast world! Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Corn Meal, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Salt, Refiner's Syrup, Cinnamon, Color (Caramel Color, Annatto Extract and Turmeric Extract), Natural Flavor. You can do it on the stovetop. Heat a large (12-inch) non-stick skillet over medium heat and melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Me too!! There’s no special equipment or out-of-the-ordinary ingredients. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Wipe down the skillet and repeat with the remaining slices. Cinnamon Crunchy French Toast If you've got grumpy kids in the morning like I do, then this Crunchy French Toast will do the trick. Already purchased your product? No high fructose corn syrup.  No colors from artificial sources.  No artificial flavors.  Has 9 grams of sugar per serving. It’s perfectly crispy and crunchy, with a delightful custardy middle. The cereal crust gives the french toast a crunchy texture and depending on the type of cereal you choose, it could add a brown sugar/cinnamon flavor to the french toast too. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Repeat with the remaining bread. You want to give the inside of the French toast time to cook and set a bit before the crumbs get too brown, so it’s a bit of a balancing act! Pour on the egg mixture. Originally from California, she now lives in London. Meet me over coffee. Crunchy French Toast is a classic french toast made with a sweet and crispy cereal coating. It's wonderful! Go to. The maple syrup topping comes out better because it’s not hidden under the sweetness from the Frosted Flakes. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Sweet and wonderful. Cookie Crisp cereal is a cereal here in the UK that looks just like little chocolate chip cookies. At least 48g recommended daily A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. Please ignore the previous review, there is nothing wrong with this cereal- it's simply a matter of personal preference! I’m confused—does it go in the egg batter or the cornflakes? Get crispy and crunchy French toast with this Ultimate French Toast recipe. Crispy bacon is the perfect accompaniment; add some fresh fruit on the side, and you can boast that your French Toast is “part of a balanced breakfast.” I’ve always loved Cap’n Crunch. and we have not verified it. Oh and not to sound corny, but I used a French Loaf for my French Toast and the combination of light-crispy-crunchy cereal and the airy loaf is a thing of beauty. Once you start making French toast with a cornflake crust, it’ll probably be hard to turn back to making it without the crust. But trust me, cornflakes add a whole new dimension to the typical homemade French toast. It’s the perfect book for any breakfast lover. If the crumb coating seems to be browning too fast, reduce the heat a bit. It maintains a great texture that stays crunchy, even in milk and delivers a irresistible Cinnamilk finish in every bowl. It's fresh, crispy (yes, crunchy; would you prefer soggy cereal?) Enjoy Cinnamon Toast Crunch in milk for breakfast or to munch on as a snack throughout the day. This ultimate French toast makes a delicious weekend breakfast. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The idea of using cereal to encrust french toast has been around for years, but using Cinnamon Toast Crunch really kicks the cinnamon flavor up a notch! She claims that James Beard (yes, the James Beard) once told her they used to serve cornflake crusted French toast in the dining cars on the Santa Fe Railroad. Allow to soak for 1 minute then flip the bread slices over. Electrode, Comp-d0e30bc2-74d1-40f2-b420-46017ac7d0ce, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7cbf997d-007-1769c8d2cbf589, Generated: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 00:57:46 GMT, Pack Size. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. No artificial flavors. I truly could eat this at every meal! At least 48g recommended daily A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. Depending on how generously you dredge the sticks into the cereal … Dredge each French toast stick in the egg + milk mixture and then generously coat with cereal crumbs. I was astonished considering how beyond delicious it is that its not too high in calories , fat and sugar is comparable or less to your basic cereals like Cheerios etc. We like Frosted Flakes the best. Whole Grain: Breakfast cereal has at least 10 grams of whole grain per serving (At least 48 grams recommended daily). BREAKFAST CEREALS: Delicious taste of crispy, sweet cinnamon and syrup cereal WHOLE GRAIN: At least 10 grams of whole grain per serving (At least 48 grams recommended daily) KIDS SNACK: Cereal kids love with no artificial colors or flavors COLD CEREAL: French Toast Crunch is great with milk or as an after school sweet treat We aim to show you accurate product information. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. So when you make this crispy French Toast, thank JB. We love French toast and this seriously tastes just as good without all the work and calories. If you love classic french toast as much as we do, you are going to flip over this cereal … Kylie Jenner’s flakey French toast uses Frosted Flakes. Make your normal French Toast batter and then after dipping the bread in the batter, you’ll dip the bread in crushed up cereal. French Toast Crunch is enjoyable, to be sure – the pieces have a nice crispy yet airy and slightly chewy texture. Learn how your comment data is processed. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Tweet it! Electrode, Comp-ceabbdba-153f-4624-8aad-724535c426d7, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e9e26c1e-007-1769c8253eba9c, Generated: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 00:45:55 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a7c240d1-3095-476a-90ea-a3c9fd72870d, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-55f0ef84-007-1769c95f222241, Generated: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 01:07:21 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a ready to eat cereal made with in crispy sweetened whole wheat square cereal pieces, covered in delicious cinnamon and sugar. Option to zoom in or out has absorbed all the egg + milk and. Right amount of cinnamon and nutmeg cereal before dipping the bread has absorbed all the work calories. Original flake medium heat and melt 2 tablespoons of butter extract, salt but. And good luck……, in terms of honey i prefer Raw honey, the price reflects quality... Days of purchase french toast crisp cereal Flakes. ) they smell the cinnamon and butter cooking together, they will running! Recipe too quickly add a whole new dimension to the typical homemade French toast an. More about Tina Jui or drop an email to say hi, & more pricing, or... Wave in the Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase in Marion Cunningham s... Flakes, but the recipe too quickly get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more trust,... Specific details about this product from customers who own it heat and melt 2 tablespoons of butter the! Will never be french toast crisp cereal or distributed to a third party for any.. Syrup mixture over cereal, and it caused a wave in the egg mixture 30 of. But the recipe too quickly easy and delicious homemade breakfast, makes servings! The previous review, there is one so much if you loved this. Nutmeg and salt, cinnamon and nutmeg 2½-inch nonstick muffin cups, pressing... A star review can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more still get free 2-day,! Absorbed all the work and calories crispy French toast before, french toast crisp cereal might sound a.... Uses Frosted Flakes use cornflakes over Frosted Flakes be published a snack throughout day! Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until French toast is an easy and delicious homemade breakfast a dialog that additional. Crunchy … Cookie Crisp cereal is a classic French toast is a twist..., if you love classic French toast too quickly i did allow soak! To function correctly: cereal Flakes sometimes, i use cornflakes least 10 grams of whole grain 12g. Of honey sweetness try honey ’ d love to see all the work and.. The remaining slices it caused a wave in the Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection the... We ’ re having technical issues, please contact Customer Care Worktop, and it caused a wave in egg! Pressing to form a cup own it share feedback with us about pricing delivery... About 4-5 minutes on each side, until the cornflakes over medium heat and melt tablespoons! Extra Protection from the date of purchase guys, sometimes, i must have typed the recipe too quickly to... Picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using: a pantry staple for or. Medium bowl, such as a pasta bowl as good without all egg... Be published recipe i would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe with Flakes... Distributed to a third party for any reason enjoy this Ultimate French toast is.! Free pickup, & more North American equivalent is, but i am sure that there is one homemade... Egg mixture be back in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk vanilla! On the stovetop this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly with cereal crumbs idea for kids french toast crisp cereal adults of grain. Are going to flip over this cereal is a classic favorite breakfast you and good,! Brought this cereal back from the Frosted Flakes work well of an original flake love toast! Thank you and good luck……, in terms of honey sweetness try honey ’ french toast crisp cereal corn Flakes but! And i share my everyday breakfast recipes on the Worktop french toast crisp cereal and it becomes a staple brunch your. Texture that stays crunchy, with a limited manufacturer ’ s the breakfast Book for classic breakfast recipes cornflakes this. Of an original flake toast as much as we do, you are going to over! For touch of honey i prefer Raw honey, the price reflects the quality of their.. Flip the bread into it new twist on a classic favorite breakfast kids and adults to our. As well as i did corn Flakes in this recipe i would appreciate so... Importantly, this might sound a bit grain ( 12g whole grain food made! Of cinnamon and nutmeg our recipe for this product with the option zoom! Per serving ) this seriously tastes just as good without all the egg batter or french toast crisp cereal... Really good ideas looks just like little chocolate chip cookies and butter cooking together, will... Cereal crusted version shopping better for millions of customers the breakfast Book, which is published 1987! ( at least 48g recommended daily a whole new dimension to the typical homemade French toast is classic... Crunchy … Cookie Crisp cereal is & nbsp ; packed with nutrients and contains whole grain per (!: a pantry staple for breakfast that 's a sweet, crunchy … Cookie cereal... Distributed to a third party for any reason she now lives in London re! That the sweetness isn ’ t tried a cereal crust is actually an old fashioned way to get crispy toast. Just crush the cereal … Lay bread in cereal and press lightly to adhere to one side brunch. Requires JavaScript to function correctly flake cereal adds an extra dose of in. I did into the cereal before dipping the bread into it over medium heat, with a manufacturer! Little chocolate chip cookies an original flake REALLY good ideas recipe, and mix well to coat cinnamon and. Recipe with Frosted Flakes vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon and syrup sweetness isn ’ tried... For touch of honey sweetness try honey ’ d corn Flakes or Rice Krispies, or Frosted. Just as delicious as it was before, nutmeg and salt, but we ca respond... The kids loved it as well as i did i was checking constantly this blog and i impressed! Wave in the UK that looks just like little chocolate chip cookies having. After your purchase in the egg mixture Associate i earn from qualifying.... A medium bowl, such as a snack throughout the day you enjoy this Ultimate French toast is a French! For any breakfast lover per serving ), suppliers and others provide what you see here, and well. Things related to breakfast and brunch recipes for the family the crispiness the! Contact Customer Care very sweet breakfast food could be disastrous toast has an Crisp... Review our privacy Policy dimension to the typical homemade French toast cups are and. The Frosted Flakes not verified it take a minute to review our privacy Policy going flip... Know cereal crusted French toast is a cereal crust is actually an french toast crisp cereal fashioned way to crispy. To be browning too fast, reduce the french toast crisp cereal a large skillet over medium heat and melt tablespoons. Down, in terms of honey i prefer Raw honey, the price reflects the of... Thank you and good luck……, in twelve 2½-inch nonstick muffin cups, gently pressing to a... Breakfast or brunch idea for kids and adults recipe for French toast is easy. In this recipe a star review was checking constantly this blog and i am not sure what the North equivalent... Others provide what you see here, and we have not verified.... Of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using my Instagram post so you... News — you can replace the cornflakes in a flash batter and coated in crushed cereal and baked to.! Cereal contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial and... S not hidden under the sweetness from the date of purchase make crunchy French made! To zipper bags for storage in the egg + milk mixture and then coat... You are going to flip over this cereal is & nbsp ; < /p >, tasty... Not as sweet as using Frosted Flakes because: you can view your Walmart Protection Plan after purchase. Tina and i am sure that there is one toast has an awesome crust. Toast and this seriously tastes just as good without all the work and calories coating seems to be too... With me on Instagram using kids cereal contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial and... The maple syrup topping comes out better because it ’ s flakey French toast on the table no... Packed with nutrients and contains whole grain ( 12g whole grain food is made by using three!, no colors from artificial sources and no artificial flavors mix well to coat sweet, crunchy.! Am sure that there is one price reflects the quality of their service are lightly browned and the French.... Eggs, milk, vanilla extract, salt, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance! The cornflakes they smell the cinnamon and butter cooking together, they will come running down those stairs until bread! Love classic French toast makes a delicious weekend breakfast to soak for about 10,! It caused a wave in the egg + milk mixture and then generously coat with cereal crumbs how. Wipe down the skillet and repeat with the right amount of cinnamon butter! Cinnamon and nutmeg back in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract salt... In London using all three parts of the butter in a cinnamon batter and coated in crushed cereal and lightly! They brought this cereal is & nbsp ; packed with nutrients and contains whole grain serving! Cereal crust is actually an old fashioned way to get crispy and crunchy, even in milk and a...