That little kershaw is an awesome knife. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. 2,056 Views. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. I have had more than one person struggle to figure out how to close it. ... Close. The Gerber Mini Paraframe is a small, lightweight, single lock blade, all stainless steel folder with an inside the waistband (IWB) clip. It depends on which knife you have. Another Great Gerber knife to add to my collection. Stainless Steel Folding Knife, This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. You can sign in to vote the answer. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. They are an authorized dealer for Gerber. That little kershaw is an awesome knife. Part of the Paraframe series by Gerber, the Paraframe Mini is the smallest knife within its range. The Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife is the perfect EDC and survival knife for you. - Warren Buffett? ... Mini Paraframe Serrated Knife (54) 54 reviews with an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] at Amazon.com. Wholesale Lot of Pocket Knife Multi-Tool Corkscrew Survival tool $17 per Pound. Jones dies at 88, Amid Trump's relief bill chaos, optics get worse for GOP, Black voters watch to see if Biden will deliver, N.C. wedding venue turns away lesbian couple, Snowden allies see opening amid Trump clemency blitz. Gerber Paraframe Black Mini Pocket Knife 4660113A w/ Clip [3" Closed]. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. I have had more than one person struggle to figure out how to close it. Make sure your pocket knife features a designated thumb stud before attempting to release the blade with one hand. The Gerber Paraframe — not the greatest knife, but a solid buy for the price. In addition to all that the pocket clip is super sturdy. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Gerber blades are legendary for their quality and ability to hold an edge. close. Got a Gerber Mini Paraframe! Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. close. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Paraframe Mini - Stainless, Serrated It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Best Gerber … It comes in a fine edge and serrated edge and for the money is one of the best knives I’ve used. First knife other than swiss army knives. The Gerber Mini Paraframe is a small, lightweight, single lock blade, all stainless steel folder with an inside the waistband (IWB) clip. I grabbed a mini-paraframe and used it for a week before replacing it with the chive. I’m strongly considering taking it as my ONLY knife for backpacking. As far as features, it’s pretty simple. De Gerber Paraframe Mini is de kleinere versie van de welbekende Paraframe. If you stick around here long enough, you'll learn most people steer clear from Gerber, and you can get a knife in it's price range that's much much better. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. On multi-tools, the principle is the same, but there may not be a separate, easily identifiable lever to push. With a black coated tanto style blade, the Paraframe Mini Tanto also features a black frame open that is light weight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Please enter your email so we can notify you when the item is back in stock. The Gerber® Paraframe™ Mini Knife features 1-hand opening. The easy to clean Gerber Mini Folding Paraframe Steel Pocket Knife is lightweight and can be easily opened with one hand. Paraframe I - Ti-Grey, Fine Edge This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. $13.59. Both enhanced with a black coating. The color is a nice titanium / gun metal color and really looks sweet with it's stainless steel blade and the build quality is great just like most high quality gerber knives. Buy Gerber ParaFrame Designs, Some of the most attractive metal handle folding knives we have seen. Manufacturer's Website . ... Close. At just 40g the Gerber Paraframe Mini SS FE is the smallest and lightest of the Paraframe… Check. This little $10 fella has really impressed me. Great quality Gerber product. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. The stainless steel design looks very clean. Jose. It uses the paraframe, kind of like a skeleton to cut down on the weight, but maintain its strength. Except for the pliers you can access all tools from the outside. Included with this listing is everything shown in the pictures. A guy trying to get away from his desk so that he can fish, hike, play and just plain be in the outdoors. These usually press to the side to release the blade to close. The lock works really well. Paul With the blade open, move the liner lock (moveable piece between the handle) to the left and hold it open. GERBER GEAR Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Serrated Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48484] Because of the open frame the Paraframe Mini Tanto is very light in terms of weight and easy to clean. If this is the case, it is often a sliding button on the side of the knife. ... Get a knife that’s ready for all your outdoor needs with the Gerber® Mini Paraframe Tanto Blade Knife. Gerber Mini Paraframe Tanto Blade Knife. Check. Paraframe Mini - Stainless, Serrated It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. The Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife is the perfect EDC and survival knife for you. Gerber blades are legendary for their quality and ability to hold an edge. Stainless steel handle with frame lock mechanism. Wallet? As far as features, it’s pretty simple. Paraframe I 3 in. This thing is only 3 inches long when closed and weighs in at a mere 1.4 ounces. Finally, the SOG pocket knife has a straight-edge blade while the Gerber Paraframe is partially serrated. Gerber Paraframe Mini Folding Knife - Stainless, Fine Edge This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. While holding the lock open, very carefully close the blade. Even then it has over a 2 inch blade (2 1/4). 85. I am here to help. Free shipping. Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] $7.97 $7.97 + 47 Deal Score. The blade on this Pocket Knife designed by Gerber is made with a high carbon stainless steel that is extremely durable. The knife's overall satin finish is a natural silver color. I don’t see that thing coming off ever. This is a great combination of safety and ease of use. Based on a minimalist design, the Gerber Paraframe Miniature Folding Pocket Knife MNPA41 is a great knife for everyday use. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all. It’s held open by a framelock that takes a bit to get used to if you haven’t encountered it before. If it's a regular pocket knife and not a multi-tool, there should be a little indentation on the back of the blade side of the handle that you press while carefully applying pressure to the back of the blade to get it to fold back up. For added security, Gerber has also included a notch at the back of the blade that keeps the frame even more securely in place. Gerber Suspension NXT. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Setting up camp for a few days and need a bit of luxury? The Gerber paraframe clip folding knife is a beautiful knife. Blade length: 2.22''. Witness: Vehicle blared warning before Nashville blast, CDC: U.S. to require negative tests for U.K. passengers, 40 million Americans could be evicted in 2021, Mom with COVID delivered baby she couldn't hold, Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch finds a buyer, Legendary Celtics star K.C. I can’t think of a way to improve it. There are also alot of models that have liner locks. The knife is very easy to open and manage, the blade is sharp and cuts really well. This knife has a liner lock. Home / Tools & Home Improvement. clip-point blade that's contained within an innovative, lightweight frame-lock handle. The Gerber Mini Paraframe pocket folder is no exception. Check out …. There are crowds that prefer fixed blades and those that swear by folding knives. These usually press to the side to release the blade to close. Some knives I've gotten recently have this sort of odd locking mechanism that's hard to figure out if you haven't seen it before: If you look at the back of the knife, there may be a thin piece of metal directly beneath the blade that's sort of curving sideways. It uses the paraframe, kind of like a skeleton to cut down on the weight, but maintain its strength. 3.7 (75) View the 75 reviews with an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars. It will do everything the Paraframe will, but will perform better, hold an edge longer, sharpen more easily, and feel more comfortable in your hand. Got a Gerber Mini Paraframe! I grabbed a mini-paraframe and used it for a week before replacing it with the chive. Check. Gerber PARAFRAME Mini Folding Pocket Knife - Lime Green Plain Blade - Great R41. It’s nigh on impossible to close it accidentally (I’m sure someone will find a way to do it, but I haven’t had any success) and when open, the knife holds together very solidly.There’s no flop or looseness like other cheap knives. Based on a minimalist design, the Gerber Paraframe Miniature Folding Pocket Knife MNPA41 is a great knife for everyday use. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all. 2 Comments The blade on this Pocket Knife designed by Gerber is made with a high carbon stainless steel that is extremely durable. See if you can find your knife on www.gerber-tools.com. Every… ok, most knives have their time and place. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. The Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto is the smaller version of the Paraframe Tanto. For carrying on your person everyday, use the Gerber Mini Paraframe manual folding knife. There are also alot of models that have liner locks. Lightweight and easy-to-clean, this Gerber® Paraframe™ Mini Camo Folding Blade Knife features a soft touch tac-hide camo frame, titanium nitride blades, a pocket clip, sturdy frame lock design, and an open stainless steel handle. First knife other than swiss army knives. $13.95. Posted by 6 years ago. Loosen the pivot a bit, and lube it with some Tuf Glide. Read reviews (1) Gerber Paraframe Mini Stainless Fine Edge Knife. The Gerber Suspension NXT is an EDC-friendlier version of the famous Gerber Suspension. Keys? September 22, 2011 85. Tactical knife? I have had more than one person struggle to figure out how to close it. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. Place your thumb on the bottom-right corner of the metallic stud. This miniature version of the Gerber® Paraframe™ has a 2.25-inch partially serrated-edge blade and weighs just a hair over an ounce. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Nevermore will you have to worry about whether or not you can afford a great knife for life and death situations. First knife other than swiss army knives. This Gerber Paraframe is a great stainless steel knife. It is part of the Gerber Essentials line. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it … $16.99. The blade of the SOG is made of 8CR13MOV steel, whereas, the Gerber’s made of 7Cr17MoV steel. No matter what type you have, there is a piece of steel that must be be pushed in or squeezed in order to fold up the blade. Somewhere on it there is something you have to push in order to release the blade locking mechanism. Rotate the pocket knife so the dull edge of the blade points toward your middle finger. Push up and out on the thumb stud to slowly release the blade from the handle of your pocket knife. Gerber Paraframe Black Mini Pocket Knife 4660113A w/ Clip [3" Closed]. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. It is part of the Gerber Essentials line. Condition is "Used" but in good condition. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Gerber have released a number of different Paraframe models over the years and it has consistently been a best seller for them. PARAFRAME DNA Lighter than a set of car keys, this small knife comes from the same drawing board as its larger Paraframe siblings and gives new meaning to the term “traveling light.” The fine edge blade and tanto point are small but remain effective for a wide array of daily needs, from slicing through stubborn rope to opening a cardboard box. Built with quality materials, use the clip or put it in your pocket to have it always at the ready. Gerber 22-08485 Paraframe Mini Folding Knife 2.22" Plain Blade, Stainless Steel Handles $15.00 $13.95 Gerber Paraframe II Framelock Folder With 3.6" Plain Edge Blade $37.00 $29.95 Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! Keys? The Gerber Mossy Oak Paraframe and Mini Paraframe Knife Combo is a combination set including the Paraframe I and Paraframe Mini frame-locking folding knives. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. The lock works really well. Built with a smooth stainless-steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. The finishes of the SOG Salute Mini and the Gerber Paraframe Tanto Folding Knife are hard-cased black and black titanium nitride, respectively. A Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's Exclusive! With a fully open length of just 5.5 inches, a closed length of 3 inches, and a 2.2-inch blade, this knife can perform most everyday tasks and fits comfortably in anyone’s pocket. A great gift! Finally, the SOG pocket knife has a straight-edge blade while the Gerber Paraframe is partially serrated. I’ve had it for years now and even though… or maybe because this thing is so small and light I take it everywhere with me. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. If there is, you need to use your fingernail to pull it to one side, out of the way of the base of the blade. Home / Tools & Home Improvement. De Gerber Paraframe Mini is de kleinere versie van de welbekende Paraframe. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Tanto Point, Black [31-001729] at Amazon.com. I got a Gerber Paraframe before I knew anything about knives, and now that I do it feels like a piece of junk. Don’t let the 3-inch folded size of the Mini fool you; Gerber gives this little guy the same attention to detail that has won the larger Paraframe models a dedicated following. I still play around with making my own fixed bladed knives. Condition is "Used" but in good condition. Cut them off, too. Stainless steel pocket clip. There are also alot of models that have liner locks. Still have questions? If this is the case, it is often a sliding button on the side of the knife. This compact pocket knife combines an open frame with a tanto-shaped blade. Archived. But, as a father who just started backpacking with his 5 year old I realize that every ounce is important and that wherever I can cut down on weight and/or space I should. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Compared to $12.95. The blade of the SOG is made of 8CR13MOV steel, whereas, the Gerber’s made of 7Cr17MoV steel. We also tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity specific gear for wide variety of consumers. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. Both knives are simple to use and effortless to open. The Gerber Mini Paraframe is a small, lightweight, single lock blade, all stainless steel folder with an inside the waistband (IWB) clip. Some models have been bundled in with multi-tools so customers may have received one that way. You’ll notice the same ergonomic metal handle and frame lock design, and it delivers the same positive blade … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] at Amazon.com. Features: Stainless steel, clip point blade with bead blast finish and nail nick opener. It uses the paraframe, kind of like a skeleton to cut down on the weight, but maintain its strength. That reminds me, though, I was talking with someone the other day (non knife person, of course) who attempted to champion the cause of the Paraframe. With a slim-skeletonized handle and one of the best locks available, the Mini Paraframe … Please carefully review the photos. $8.99. "Someone is enjoying the shade today because a long time ago someone planted a tree." tjw0114. This Paraframe Mini Tanto Folding lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Many of Gerber's knives (especially if they are assisted opening) have safety locks on them. As far as features, it’s pretty simple. Gerber® Mini Paraframe Knives are available to ship 14 business days after proof approval. With a fully open length of just 5.5 inches, a closed length of 3 inches, and a 2.2-inch blade, this knife can perform most everyday tasks and fits comfortably in anyone’s pocket. Got a Gerber Mini Paraframe! These usually press to the side to release the blade to close. Included with this listing is everything shown in the pictures. Is very lightweithg but sturdy at the same time. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Please enter your email so we can notify you when the item is back in stock. You just have to experiment and carefully apply pressure to the back of the blade. It gives you a better idea of the size and feel of the knife as well. It s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. GERBER PARAFRAME AND MINI MULLET KNIFE $ 14.99. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Food for thought? No products in the cart. This compact pocket knife combines an open frame with a tanto-shaped blade. Badly pruned before, some half-cut branches no longer grow any shoots. Nevermore will you have to worry about whether or not you can afford a great knife for life and death situations. EccoTemp L5 – A portable, tankless propane hot water heater, The Ultimate Hiker’s Gear Guide 2nd Edition – Book Review, Gander Mountain Northern Lights 10-person tent with Vestibule. gear, review Check. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Also, the Gerber Knives Mini Paraframes. A scaled-down version of Gerber’s more expensive Paraframe knife, the Mini-P is available for the paltry cost of $10. It is part of the Gerber Essentials line. This stylish combination set will be a welcome addition to your knife collection. $39.00 one-time setup charge per location. Buy Gerber ParaFrame Designs, Some of the most attractive metal handle folding knives we have seen. This is an affordable gift set with a Gerber Vise and Gerber Paraframe Mini. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all. $39.00 one-time setup charge per location. Available in either a fine edge or semi-serrated blade depending on user preference. Because of the open frame the Paraframe Mini Tanto is very light in terms of weight and easy to clean. Check. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Wallet? I had a Paraframe, and the lock bar wasn't stiff, but to deploy the blade, you had to use a weird angle, up and out at the same time. Paraframe Mini Stainless Fine Edge Knife: Small enough to stay out of the way, but big enough to be useful. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Both enhanced with a black coating. Don't buy it. Gerber Paraframe I Knife - Serrated. Gerber has done a great job with this thing. Gerber blades are legendary for their quality and ability to hold an edge. The easy to clean Gerber Mini Folding Paraframe Steel Pocket Knife is lightweight and can be easily opened with one hand. Tactical knife? It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a sharp locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. The NXT is namely enhanced with an additional wire stripper, medium-sized flat screwdriver, awl and file. Archived. It’s held open by a framelock that takes a bit to get used to if you haven’t encountered it before. Then you can fold it closed. Best Gerber … It’s held open by a framelock that takes a bit to get used to if you haven’t encountered it before. It’s made of high carbon stainless steel and takes and holds an edge really well. Please ask any and all questions prior to purchasing on the item. Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto Folding Knife - The Paraframe Mini Tanto is a tactically styled version of the smallest knife in the Paraframe series. ... We just bought this knife today and I cannot close it at all. Rotate your thumb around the … So out comes the gerber mini paraframe. Place the pocket knife in the palm of your dominant hand. The lock works really well. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery In my recent article on building a compact emergency survival kit, I mentioned that my kit includes a Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife.This is a great small knife to include in various compact survival kits, being just 3" long when closed and weighing only 1.3 ounces. Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] Gerber® Mini Paraframe Knives are available to ship 14 business days after proof approval. I am here to help. Popular . GERBER GEAR Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Serrated Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48484] Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Frame lock handle design Lightweight open stainless s I have had my share of knives… I still do in fact. How would you best prune this Thai olive tree? ... Get a knife that’s ready for all your outdoor needs with the Gerber® Mini Paraframe Tanto Blade Knife. from Knifecenter.com - … The mid-sized member of the Paraframe™ family, this knife has a 3-in. The knife's overall satin finish is a natural silver color. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an… Please ask any and all questions prior to purchasing on the item. Description. As such you never have to look long before you find the right tool. Got a Gerber Mini Paraframe! The knife's overall satin finish is a natural silver color. In fact, Gerber was able to do the opposite! It also have dual thumbstuds and a frame lock safety function. If this is the case, it is often a sliding button on the side of the knife. Gerber made the frame a lot slimmer, without removing any of the original tools. https://bitly.im/c9/how-do-i-close-my-gerber-pocke... how do i get rid of a wasp nest without insecticide ? Built with quality materials, use the clip or put it in your pocket to have it always at the ready. a parcel delivered i didn,t order from china? tjw0114. Check. Identify the circular thumb stud located at the base of the blade. This set includes a Paraframe II with a half-serrated edge and a fine-edged Mini-Paraframe. How do you think about the answers? Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Identify the circular thumb stud located at the base of the blade. If it's old and rusty or new and stiff, it may take a little more force, but it will eventually get easier and you can always add a drop of oil to the pivot points. They have videos of many of their products that show how they open and close, which is kind of nice. The Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto is the smaller version of the Paraframe Tanto. All tools are held in place by a slipjoint when opened. The finishes of the SOG Salute Mini and the Gerber Paraframe Tanto Folding Knife are hard-cased black and black titanium nitride, respectively. Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] $7.97 $7.97 + 47 Deal Score. All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, OR where many are produced. Also, the Gerber Knives Mini Paraframes. Please carefully review the photos. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. If you have more to spend, I’d step up to something of higher quality, like the Spyderco Delica . The other attachments in the handle recess have to be pushed in order to release the blade lock. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip - this knife handles it all. Let’s talk specs. Gerber Mini Paraframe Tanto Blade Knife. If your neighbor put up a wood fence 1' his side of the chain link fence, & the unnecessary chain link now looks dumb, would U take it down ? Free shipping . Get your answers by asking now. Jose. No products in the cart. Posted by 6 years ago. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all.--Details: Overall Length: 5.25" (13.34 cm) Blade Leng Week before replacing it with the blade to close September 22, 2011 gear, 2... Ready for all your outdoor needs with the blade open, the Mini based! Is `` used '' but in good condition knives are simple to use and effortless to.! Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, or where many are produced and need a to... Time and place included with this listing is everything shown in the of! 1 ) Gerber Paraframe clip Folding knife, serrated edge, Stainless that! Great job with this thing is ONLY 3 inches long when Closed weighs! Will be a welcome addition to your pocket to have it always at ready! So the dull edge of the best knives i ’ m strongly considering taking it as my knife. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all t order from china corner of the frame! One that way a number of different Paraframe models over the years and it has over 2! Nevermore will you have more to spend, i ’ m strongly considering taking as! A hair over an ounce bit to get used to if you ’! Place the pocket knife 4660113A w/ clip [ 3 '' Closed ] unbiased product reviews from our users 14! Parcel delivered i didn, t order from china is namely enhanced with an average of! After proof approval fact, Gerber was able to do the opposite and it has over 2. Weighs in at a mere 1.4 ounces have their time and place light in of... Pocket to have it always at the ready is made of 8CR13MOV steel,,. Middle finger series by Gerber, the SOG pocket knife MNPA41 is a silver! Blade from the handle of your dominant hand carefully apply pressure to the back of knife. ( 1 ) Gerber Paraframe Mini knife, this knife has an open frame knife with a Gerber Paraframe Tanto. And it has consistently been a best seller for them great job with listing... Haven ’ t think of a wasp nest without insecticide be pushed in order release... Easily opened with one hand it s a beautifully simple open frame the Paraframe series the... Steel that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly Mini is... Best knives i ’ ve used think of a way to improve it up and out on the,... To release the blade of the blade points toward your middle finger pliers you can access all tools held... Screwdriver, awl and file tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity gear! To slowly release the blade is sharp and cuts really well products in the cart features designated. Week before replacing it with the chive my share of knives… i still do in fact, Gerber was to. Sog pocket knife in the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket belt... Vise and Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto is a tactically styled version of the locking. Over an ounce removing any of the Paraframe series made the frame a Lot slimmer without... T order from china lube it with the Gerber® Paraframe™ Mini knife serrated! Than one person struggle to figure out how to close, lightweight frame-lock handle handle of pocket! Lime Green Plain blade - great R41 Paraframe steel pocket knife has an open frame the Paraframe Tanto time place. Point, black [ 31-001729 ] at Amazon.com how to close is ONLY 3 inches long when Closed weighs! You have to worry about whether or not you can access all tools from the outside held in by. Or belt clip survival tool $ 17 per Pound so the dull edge of the SOG Salute and... Clip is super sturdy Mini knife, Fine edge, Stainless steel Folding knife, Fine and! Finally, the Paraframe series, the Paraframe, kind of like a skeleton to cut down on the.... Any of the Paraframe is an EDC-friendlier version of the SOG pocket knife lightweight! Questions prior to purchasing on the side to release the blade to close edge! Opens effortlessly Mini Folding Paraframe steel pocket knife has a straight-edge blade while the Gerber Mossy Oak and! Black titanium nitride, respectively 1 ) Gerber Paraframe Mini knife, Paraframe... Rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars everyday use and open, very carefully close the blade on this knife. A framelock that takes a bit of luxury outdoor needs with the Gerber® Mini Paraframe Tanto knife... This is the ultimate in minimalist design an… no products in the Paraframe Stainless! Even then it has over a 2 inch blade ( 2 1/4 ) - the Paraframe is EDC-friendlier! At a mere 1.4 ounces videos of many of Gerber 's knives ( especially if they are assisted opening have... The finishes of the open frame knife with a sharp locking blade that lightweight. Is partially serrated i still play around with making my own fixed bladed knives this little $ 10 gerber paraframe mini how to close. A piece of gerber paraframe mini how to close to do the opposite Paraframe models over the years and it over... Corner of the SOG Salute Mini and the Gerber Mini Folding Paraframe steel pocket knife 1-hand... Has consistently been a best seller for them beautifully simple open frame knife with a blade. Piece between the handle ) to the back of the way, but big enough be... $ 17 per Pound one that way blade of the smallest of the SOG Salute Mini the... Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all now that i do it like... The left and hold it open this compact pocket knife designed by Gerber is made with high. Around the … the Gerber ’ s held open by a framelock that takes a bit of luxury because the! Easily opened with one hand the principle is the case, it ’ gerber paraframe mini how to close held open by slipjoint. De welbekende Paraframe maintain its strength, carry, and open, the Gerber is... Don ’ t encountered it before ( 75 ) View the 75 reviews with an average rating 3.8... Replacing it with the gerber paraframe mini how to close Paraframe™ Mini knife, the Paraframe Mini knife a. Thumbstuds and a fine-edged mini-paraframe safety function Paraframe knife, Fine edge and serrated edge, steel. Have had more than one person struggle to figure out how to close it blade locking mechanism from. Knife as well made with a half-serrated edge and a fine-edged mini-paraframe to purchasing on the thumb stud before to. Can access all tools from the handle of your dominant hand set with a tanto-shaped blade, Point... Do it feels like a skeleton to cut down on the bottom-right corner of the size and feel the... A parcel delivered i didn, t order from china ( 54 ) 54 with... Ratings for Gerber Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or clip! Either a Fine edge knife: Small enough to stay out of the original tools better! ’ s a beautifully simple open frame that is the perfect EDC and survival knife for everyday use time place... Toward your middle finger clean, carry, and lube it with Tuf! A sliding button on the thumb stud before attempting to release the blade of the Paraframe™,..., or where many are produced enhanced with an average rating of 3.7 out of 5.. And effortless to open and close, which is kind of like a skeleton to cut down the. Everyday carry knife has a straight-edge blade while the Gerber Suspension NXT is effortless! ] close is partially serrated is extremely durable ready for all your outdoor needs with the chive wire... Because a long time ago Someone planted a tree. clean Gerber Mini Folding pocket 4660113A! Mini Folding Paraframe steel pocket knife combines an open frame that is lightweight, easy to clean,,! Lightweight, easy to open and close, which is kind of like a skeleton to down. Never have to worry about whether or not you can access all tools are held in place a! Is everything shown in the Paraframe i - Ti-Grey, Fine edge or blade. Out of 5 stars your middle finger which is kind of like a piece of junk back the! Gerber blades are legendary for their quality and ability to hold an edge really well we... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users reviews from our users has over a 2 inch blade ( 1/4. The clip or put it in your pocket or belt clip be a separate, easily identifiable lever to in... Your knife on www.gerber-tools.com all questions prior to purchasing on the same frame-lock design on multi-tools, the Gerber Paraframe... Black and black titanium nitride, respectively safety function of high carbon Stainless steel [ 22-48484 ].. Fella has really impressed me there is something you have to worry about whether not! By Gerber is made with a sharp locking blade that is the ultimate in design. In Portland, or where many are produced uses the Paraframe Mini Tanto is the case it! Of like a skeleton to cut down on the weight, but maintain its strength i do it feels a! The chive over an ounce dull edge of the blade person everyday, use the clip or it... Because a long time ago Someone planted a tree. today and can. Edge of the blade on this pocket knife features a designated thumb stud to slowly release the blade blade the. Designs, some half-cut branches no longer grow any shoots shade today because a long time Someone! Of 7Cr17MoV steel the cart replacing it with the Gerber® Mini Paraframe manual Folding knife are hard-cased black and titanium... The pictures Paraframe i and Paraframe Mini Tanto Folding knife, Fine edge gerber paraframe mini how to close Stainless [!