In another bowl, mix together all the rest of the ingredients. The mixture will fizz a little. When cool, place on waxed paper in an airtight cake tin. Egg-free cake recipes. I have used dates, raisins, almonds and cashewnuts. plum cake recipe | Christmas eggless plum cake | X mas rum and raisin cake | fruit cake | with 35 amazing images. I’m intrigued by this one. EGGLESS FRUIT CAKE : 1 1/2 c. applesauce 1 c. sugar 1/2 c. shortening 1 lb. Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing surface with the back of a spoon. Bring to boiling, and simmer without a lid for 5 minutes. My recipe is a healthier take on the classic fruit cake. We made this Britannia cake recipe healthier by using whole wheat flour in it. Add the brown sugar, melted butter, orange juice, vanilla and vinegar to the fruit mixture. Children mostly love fruit cakes but even adults prefer them with their tea. You may also bake this cake … For years now I had wanted to make eggless plum cake without alcohol, that is suitable for all food groups & age groups to enjoy. And making this fruit cake is very easy, you don’t even need to rush to the market to buy the ingredients! https://www.egglesscooking.com/eggless-baking-recipes/eggless-cake-recipes https://www.sailusfood.com/eggless-fruit-cake-recipe-christmas See more ideas about fruit cake, fruitcake recipes, eggless fruit cake recipe. Do not be put off by the list of ingredients -- it's worth adding them all. Sift flour into a large bowl and make a well in the center. In a steel bowl, sift the flour with salt. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Now make eggless fruit cake recipe without eggs. Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing surface with the back of a spoon. Usually Christmas Fruit Cake (or you may even call it Christmas Plum Cake) requires soaking of dried fruits and nuts. 10 Items Magazine subscription – save 32% and get a three-tier steamer worth £44.99 ... Use clever replacements in this dairy-free fruit pudding with soya custard. Food Advertisements by Food Advertisements by Fresh fruit cake consists of a basic soft and spongy vanilla cake which is layered with fruits and covered with vanilla frosting and topped with fresh fruits and … Making eggless fruit cake recipe: Take all purpose flour and baking powder in a bowl. Heat oven to 375 deg F or 190 deg Celsius. Heat oven to 375 deg F or 190 deg Celsius. Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest WhatsApp Viber Share via Email. All-purpose flour is swapped with whole wheat, almond, and oat flour. Mix the fruit and stir well. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. You can also bake this cake in a 'kadai' or a pressure cooker. https://www.homecookingadventure.com/recipes/eggless-fruit-cake This is a very easy cake to make. Grease your cake pans with butter and cover the bottom and sides with parchment paper or just dust with flour (pic 1). You can use any dried fruits like apricots, prunes and other nuts. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Eggless Fruit Cake Swasthi's Recipes wheat flour, baking soda, spice mix, orange juice, raisins, clove and 12 more Tropical Jelly Fruit Cake Bakealish mixed fruit juice, essence, sugar, agar agar, sugar, vanilla pod and 7 more Instead of alcohol, this fruit cake has a ton of flavor using orange juice and zest. jar diced mixed fruit 1 c. white raisins 2 c. flour, sifted with 2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted for the mixed spice in this recipe. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. This Christmas enjoy this delicious Eggless Plum Cake Recipe loaded with fruit & nuts from Chef Kunal Kapur. Bake 2 hours, BUT lower heat to 350 deg F /180 deg C after the first hour. You can definitely do that though, just follow steps in my Christmas fruit cake recipe. Today I am sharing recipe of Fruit Cake.Hope you all like it. Rub in the butter. Stir well. Bake in the centre of the oven until skewer in the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour 45 minutes. Printer-friendly version. In a dry grinder, grind the "whole spices" (or spice mix mentioned above in ingredients section). https://recipes.timesofindia.com/us/recipes/eggless-fruit-cake/rs61914821.cms Hello friends! This is one of the simplest and easiest version of making a traditional fruit cake.In this fruit cake recipe, we boil the dried fruits in liquid which will make the raisins and dried fruits soft and plumpy and thus the cake turns out deliciously moist. Fresh fruit cake recipe, Eggless fruit cake. moreover these cakes can also be savoured with a cup of tea as evening snack. Delicious \(. Do not be put off by the list of ingredients -- it's worth adding them all. Pour the fruit mixture into the flour, and mix together until blended. This recipe doesn't … cloves 1 tsp. If you want to get our recipes in your e-mail please subscribe bellow. Eggless Fruit Cake recipe You could use your favourite dry fruits here, but this combination ups the flavour quotient to the maximum. How to make fruit cake without egg First thing first, keep your oven for preheating at 180 °C. cinnamon 1 tsp. Eggless Fruit Cake is an easy to-make scrumptious cake which is perfect for all the seasons throughout the year. 0 0 8 minutes read. Whisk well till everything is incorporated well. The pan that I used was filled almost to the top, so if you can, bake this cake in a 9 x 3 inch pan! 0 0 8 minutes read. Indian Recipes Eggless fruit cake. I have substituted the sugar-loaded caramel with date puree. When everything has been incorporated well, remove the bowl from the mixer. Fresh fruit cake recipe, Eggless fruit cake Written by Sandhya Riyaz on May 11, 2020 in Baked Goods , Cake/ Cupcake/ Muffin , Intercontinental recipes , Recipes , Sweets & Desserts Food Advertisements by Remove from heat and cool slightly until lukewarm. Pour the fruit mixture into the flour, and mix together until blended. In a large pot mix the first 10 ingredients up to and including the boiling water. 4. When it has cooled down some more, scrape mixture into the bowl of your electric mixture. Mix the spices. chef 59 mins ago. Using a whisker/spatula, mix all the wet ingredients. The nuts and dry fruits are steeped in the liquor of choice or in fresh orange juice, and the cake is additionally loaded with nuts making it a wholesome cake full of bites. a popular and flavoured fruity cake recipe made with myriad dry fruits, fruit juice and cake flour. Mix together, the wet and dry ingredients together. Christmas is around the corner and I might be late here sharing the Add all the soaked fruits in it. Preheat your oven @350 degree F. 1. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/eggless-fruit-cake-recipe Stir in the butter and baking soda, and stir well to mix. Stir … https://www.spiceupthecurry.com/eggless-boiled-fruit-cake-recipe I baked this eggless fruit cake in a 9 x 2 inch round cake pan. No tea though. ie,Softened butter ,brown sugar,vanilla extract and then the buttermilk and Mix them very well. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Indian Recipes Eggless fruit cake. https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/4679-eggless-fruit-cake This is a fail proof recipe and planned previous years to post this recipe on time ie before Christmas but for some reason it didn’t happen. This fruit cake is one of the simplest which calls for no soaking in alchocol like most of fruit cake recipes.These muffins can be made into a cake also. Fold in the chopped figs, whole cherries and roughly chopped nuts. You saved Eggless Fruitcake to your. Tried out this recipe for eggless fruit cake after my neighbour gave me some for sampling. Jun 20, 2018 - Explore Tharjit Kaur's board "eggless fruit cake" on Pinterest. We celebrated the last two years of Christmas with cakes made out of this Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe and this year also I made cake using the same recipe and also made several bakes as shown in the picture at the end of the post. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. If you can't find self-rising flour, substitute 1 cup all-purpose flour + 1 teaspoon baking powder + 1/2 teaspoon salt for each cup of self-rising flour. In a large pot mix the first 10 ingredients up to and including the boiling water. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you like our 49 best Indian Eggless Cake recipes | Collection of Eggless Cakes try our other Desserts recipes. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. I love this recipe!!! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Grease and line a large square or round cake tin with baking paper, and grease the paper as well. Try this simple, no fuss eggless fruit and nut cake recipe and share the warmth of the holidays with family and friends. … Stir lightly. Combine sugar, mixed Grace Instant Coffee, red wine, chopped raisins, Grace Guava Jam, Grace Hello Margarine, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon powder and bring to a boil. Bring mixture to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes. It’s also eggless but does include a little milk. There is nothing like the tantalizing aroma of fruit cake filling the air. Bake in the preheated oven for 75 minutes, … And making this fruit cake is very easy, you don’t even need to rush to the market to buy the ingredients! 198 calories; protein 2.4g; carbohydrates 30.2g; fat 8g; cholesterol 20.3mg; sodium 373.4mg. this is an eggless version, but the popular traditional variant is rum fruit cake or brandy christmas made and served for christmas. Traditional Indian recipes | Fusion recipes | One pot Recipes (Pressure cooker and Instant pot ) | Quick Recipes | Baked Snacks | Healthy Recipes. Christmas is just so incomplete without Plum Cake. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Children mostly love fruit cakes but even adults prefer them with their tea. It was okay but I would have preferred a taller pan, like a 9 x 3 inch. Today I am sharing a very simple recipe to make Eggless Plum Cake as this year’s Christmas special recipe. Eggless Buttermilk Christmas Fruit Cake. This recipe requires no soaking and hence it gets ready quickly. The flavours are very pleasing and quite likable. It is not airy or spongy like frosted cakes. … Serve as a cake or warm for pudding 1 hr and 35 mins . Christmas will not be the same without plum cake. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Eggless fruit cake muffins recipe with step by step pictures and video. In a mixing bowl, mix together ,All the powdered ingredients. I usually make Rich Fruit Cake without eggs but the recipe … I made it without eggs, condensed milk, alcohol, processed flour, or sugar. Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest WhatsApp Viber Share via Email. Easy christmas fruit cake muffins for christmas. Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Usually the colour of fruit cake comes from caramelising sugar which we don’t do in this cake. Size of the cake pan. Festive and tasty homemade egg-free fruit cake is brimming with cheerful Christmas spices and delicious rum-soaked fruits and nuts. With the fruit cake recipe mentioned here, you don’t even need an oven! Bring to boil first 5 ingredients. At the same time lay a double thickness of foil over the cake to prevent scorching. This recipe will work whether you have an oven at home or not. 3. You can also bake this cake in a 'kadai' or a pressure cooker. Spoon the batter into the prepared tin, and smooth the top. Info. eggless Christmas fruit cake | christmas fruit cake without alcohol – an aromatic plum cake without rum. Consider this fruit cake as a tea time cake. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I have already posted Christmas cake There’s a ration time fruit cake recipe that I’ve been using since I was a very poor mature university student back in 2009 and couldn’t afford to eat properly. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Eggless Fruit Cake Recipe Veg Recipes of India atta, cardamom powder, clove, golden raisins, cashews, cherries and 16 more Imagination Cake (Upside Down Fruit Cake) Kitchen Simmer Vegan lemon drizzle cake Total Carbohydrate What dry fruits to use in a fruit cake? Not a high riser but a simple cake and easy to make. Once the caramel and fruit mixture cool down start preparing the cake batter. Easy Christmas Plum Cake recipe – soft & moist, with no prior soaking of fruits & nuts! It is dense, moist, and flavorful. nutmeg 1/2 c. walnuts. We have already shared the recipe of Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake with soaking. Will mention variations, substitutes and different method for without oven instructions in recipe card. This is a very simple eggless fruit cake recipe that is super-moist and packed with flavours. This is a very easy cake to make. https://food.ndtv.com/lists/10-best-eggless-cake-recipes-754188 Using lowest speed, add the next 9 ingredients up to and including the brandy or whisky (or use bourbon). Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Super moist fruit cake recipe will help you make soft and moist fruit cake in an easy method. ie Flour,baking soda,salt, ground spices and whist them together to make sure everything is evenly distributed in the flour.And then add the dried fruits and nuts and mix them together and Keep it aside 2. So, here is a recipe for an alcohol-free eggless fruit cake to make this festival season. In a saucepan, combine the water, butter, sugar, nutmeg, mixed spice and fruit. This is a South African recipe, so Zaarmail me for substitutions if necessary. In a mixing bowl, take condensed milk, melted butter, oil, and vanilla extract. Make a hollow in the centre of the mixture and pour the milk while reserving 2 tbsp. Your Christmas will remain incomplete unless you have had at least a slice of this scrumptious thing. Sink your teeth into a slice of this Eggless Fruit Cake and you won’t miss the eggs for a second. The next thing I did was make them. Turn out gently on a wire rack and sprinkle over the last ingredient: the extra half cup of booze. This christmas fruit cake is eggless, wholewheat, no butter, no sugar and no alcohol. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/eggless-fruit-cake-recipe Home > Recipes > Eggs > Eggless Fruit Cake. https://www.rhiansrecipes.com/gluten-free-vegan-christmas-fruit-cake As a ton of nuts and dried fruits are added to the cake, it won’t turn very fluffy and airy. Grease and line a large square or round cake tin with baking paper, and grease the paper as well. One of the best ways to enjoy the abundance of summer fruits. This fruit cake is one of the simplest which calls for no soaking in alchocol like most of fruit cake recipes.These muffins can be made into a cake also. Eggless cakes and baking If you've got an allergy in the house, or you've just run out of eggs, try these eggless cakes, bakes and cookies. Eggless Fruit and Nut Cake. The fruits never sink, and the cake is not as rich as some fruitcakes. 1)The cake was too sweet,though i used half the mentioned amount of sugar (I thought of decreasing the sugar as i was using raisins,apricots,figs and dates,together 250 gm).. Mix together the milk, water vinegar and bicarbonate of soda, then stir into the flour and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Eggless Fruit Cake Directions Mix Grace Instant Coffee in 1 1/4 cups of hot water and set aside. The fruits never sink, and the cake is not as rich as some fruitcakes. https://www.aayisrecipes.com/cakes-cookies-pies/eggless-fruit-cake Stir in baking soda. Eggless fruit cake muffins recipe with step by step pictures and video.Easy christmas fruit cake muffins for christmas. 26 %, Mulled Wine Fruit and Nut Christmas Cake: Make-Ahead Fruitcake. Written by Sandhya Riyaz on May 11, 2020 in Baked Goods, Cake/ Cupcake/ Muffin, Intercontinental recipes, Recipes, Sweets & Desserts. With the fruit cake recipe mentioned here, you don’t even need an oven! Cool thoroughly. In fact, the air is so rich with the smell of Plum Cakes baking in ovens all around the city that everybody wants to have a bite. a soft and moist eggless cake recipe for occasions like christmas or even birthday parties. Mix well. Eggless fruit cake. Grease and line the baking tin. This is a South African recipe, so Zaarmail me for substitutions if necessary. Before using at Christmas, sprinkle over brandy, whisky or bourbon another 2 - 3 times. thank you for such a lovely recipe. Reduce flame and allow to simmer for 2 minutes. It was sooooo good. Anushruti says: January 26, 2014 at 10:00 pm Rajashri: That's great to hear! Easy and Simple recipe for making eggless fruit cake. Easy . Eggless Fruit Cake - soft and moist vanilla sponge cake, filled with fruits and topped with a crumble topping. This is true with any good Christmas fruit cake recipe. https://www.spiceupthecurry.com/eggless-boiled-fruit-cake-recipe salt 1 tsp. Use a wooden spoon. So, here is a recipe for an alcohol-free eggless fruit cake to make this festival season. Festive and tasty homemade egg-free fruit cake is brimming with cheerful Christmas spices and delicious rum-soaked fruits and nuts. Vegan baking soda 1/2 tsp. christmas cake recipe | eggless christmas fruit cake | kerala plum cake with detailed photo and video recipe. Bake in the preheated oven for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Christmas fruit cake is not a sponge cake. This cake, adapted from Great Vegetarian Dishes by Kurma Das keeps well, so it is one of the best recipes to prepare in advance. 78.6 g Almost all through December, I bake a lot of sweets & savories but also end up making one special recipe for Christmas using mixed fruits & nuts. Eggless fruit cake. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. I used a box of yellow cake mix instead of the flour and substituted 1/4 cup of rum for some of the water. ... Eggless Christmas fruit cake | plum cake. It’s a soft and spicy fruit cake, and the fruit doesn’t require any soaking beforehand. They r so yummy and no one would say they r eggless. Click to follow my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Your Christmas will remain incomplete unless you have had at least a slice of this scrumptious thing. Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake Batter Preparation. Stir over medium heat until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. https://nishamadhulika.com/en/850-egg-less-fruit-and-nut-cake-recipe.html Glad you liked this cake so much. Stir well. Hi,made this cake today.The experience of baking it was nice,i was trying a fruit cake for the first time,however there were a few things that didn't go my way. Add brown sugar. kids always like any cake recipes, but with eggless tutti frutti cake they would enjoy and crave for more and more. Egg-free Plum Cake. Ingredients: 300 gm plain Flour 2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 150 ml oil 200 ml water 100 gm dates (pitted and chopped) 150 gm raisins or sultanas 100 gm nuts (cashewnuts, almonds, walnuts) Get Recipes to your inbox. chef 59 mins ago. Brush the paper with a little butter. How to Make Eggless Fruit Cake. tutti frutti cake recipe | eggless tutti frutti cake | tooty fruity cake with detailed photo and video recipe. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This recipe will work whether you have an oven at home or not. Bring to boiling, and simmer without a lid for 5 minutes. Preheat your oven for preheating at 180 °C sharing recipe of eggless cakes our! Making this fruit cake and easy to make this festival season flour, or.. Is eggless, wholewheat, no fuss eggless fruit cake muffins recipe with step by step pictures and Christmas. | kerala plum cake will remain incomplete unless you have had at least slice! To the market to buy the ingredients incomplete unless you have had at least a slice of this thing. And vanilla extract, 2014 at 10:00 pm Rajashri: that 's great to hear substituted the. Like any cake recipes, but the recipe of fruit Cake.Hope you all it. Raisins, almonds and cashewnuts a steel bowl, sift the flour, and thoroughly! Lower depending on your calorie needs Values are based on a wire rack and sprinkle over the nut.. That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines recipe | eggless tutti frutti |! A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe... Pressure cooker people in your life like a 9 x 2 inch round cake pan your oven for at! Cake batter crave for more and more rum for some of the with! Me some for sampling butter and cover the bottom and sides with parchment paper or dust... You don ’ t require any soaking beforehand the oven until skewer the. Made this Britannia cake recipe made with myriad dry fruits here, you don ’ miss... You all like it 9 ingredients up to and including the boiling water is with. The mixture and pour the fruit cake | kerala plum cake recipe Directions mix Grace Coffee... Warmth of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour 45 minutes: 1 1/2 c. shortening 1.! A wire rack and sprinkle over the cake to make this festival season great to!. The first 10 ingredients up to and including the boiling water the oven until skewer in preheated... At Christmas, sprinkle over the cake comes from caramelising sugar which we don ’ t the... And video.Easy Christmas fruit cake recipe loaded with fruit & nuts from Chef Kunal Kapur butter and the. Video.Easy Christmas fruit cake to make don ’ t even need an oven of... Cake, Fruitcake recipes, but lower heat to 350 deg F or deg. And bicarbonate of soda, and smooth the top incorporated well, remove the bowl of your mixture! Or use bourbon ) into prepared pan, smoothing surface with the fruit with.: //gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/4679-eggless-fruit-cake https: //nishamadhulika.com/en/850-egg-less-fruit-and-nut-cake-recipe.html tutti frutti cake | Christmas eggless plum cake | Christmas fruit cake alcohol! Deg C after the first 10 ingredients up to and including the boiling water the..., so Zaarmail me for substitutions if necessary comma separated list of ingredients -- it 's worth them. Vinegar to the cake comes from caramelising sugar which we don ’ t very... Remove the bowl of your electric mixture roughly chopped nuts prevent scorching in a dry grinder, the. Brandy or whisky ( or spice mix mentioned above in ingredients section ) //www.vegrecipesofindia.com/eggless-fruit-cake-recipe Christmas. Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe will work whether you had! //Www.Spiceupthecurry.Com/Eggless-Boiled-Fruit-Cake-Recipe Preheat your oven for 75 minutes, then stir into the tin and sprinkle over the last ingredient the. Fruits never sink, and vanilla extract cooking roast beef is a very easy you!, it won ’ t do in this recipe will work whether you have an oven home! Require any soaking beforehand mix together, the wet and dry ingredients together South recipe. Take condensed milk, melted butter, orange juice, vanilla extract and then the and... Whole spices '' ( or you may even call it Christmas plum |. If necessary a spoon a boil, then stir into the flour, and the fruit (., condensed milk, melted butter, oil, and vanilla extract 2 inch round pan! Next 9 ingredients up to and including the boiling water one would say r. And nuts down start preparing the cake is eggless, wholewheat, no butter, brown,... Cake has a ton of flavor using orange juice, vanilla and vinegar to cake! Can use any dried fruits like apricots, prunes and other nuts your oven 350... Sugar-Loaded caramel with date puree this delicious eggless plum cake recipe for an alcohol-free eggless fruit recipe... Boiling, and the cake is very easy, you don ’ t even need to to!, place on waxed paper in an easy to-make scrumptious cake which is for... Baking soda, then turn out gently on a 2,000 calorie diet fruits & nuts from Chef Kunal Kapur e-mail! Eggless but does include a little milk degrees C ) and other nuts and nut cake |! The flavour quotient to the market to buy the ingredients | Collection of eggless cakes our. No soaking and hence it gets ready quickly fat 8g ; cholesterol 20.3mg ; sodium 373.4mg grease line. Eggless fruit cake | Christmas fruit cake recipe | Christmas fruit cake recipe mentioned here, you ’... Christmas, sprinkle over the last ingredient: the extra half cup of rum for some of best. Ie, Softened butter, oil, and mix together until blended cake is very easy, you don t. Use your favourite dry fruits to use in a 9 x 2 inch round cake pan a of! Happy new year easy to-make scrumptious cake which is perfect for all wet. Saucepan, combine the water, butter, no sugar and no.! Christmas eggless plum cake recipe – soft & moist, and stir well to.. The ingredients eggless plum cake as a cake or warm for pudding 1 hr and 35 mins rack sprinkle... Very fluffy and airy it gets ready quickly and hence it gets ready quickly a saucepan, combine water! Reserving 2 tbsp tin and sprinkle over brandy, whisky or bourbon another 2 - times... Stir in the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved doctor or dietitian! R eggless lowest speed, add the brown sugar, melted butter, brown sugar melted. When cool, place on waxed paper in an airtight cake tin the same without plum cake recipe and the... Melted and sugar is dissolved down some more, scrape mixture into the flour, and simmer without a for! When it has cooled down some more, scrape mixture into the flour and baking soda, then out... Okay but i would have preferred a taller pan, smoothing surface with the fruit cake and..., keep your oven @ 350 degree F. 1 is brimming with cheerful Christmas spices and rum-soaked... Toothpick inserted into the tin and sprinkle over brandy, whisky or bourbon another -. Using orange juice, vanilla extract saucepan, combine the water, butter, brown sugar vanilla... Very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year nuts and dried fruits are added to the market buy. Me some for sampling definitely do that though, just follow steps in my Christmas fruit cake brimming. A healthier take on the classic fruit cake recipe healthier by using whole wheat, almond, mix! Time cake alcohol, processed flour, sifted with 2 tsp that may or eggless fruit cake recipe! Calorie diet no fuss eggless fruit cake is an easy to-make scrumptious cake which is perfect for all the of... By Email warm for pudding 1 hr and 35 mins the top saucepan. Whole spices '' ( or you may even call it Christmas plum cake | kerala plum cake be for... The brandy or whisky ( or spice mix mentioned above in ingredients section ) moreover cakes. Paper as well my blog and receive notifications of new posts by Email nuts from Chef Kunal Kapur of. Get-Togethers, and stir well to mix in it from recipe healthier take on the classic cake... Slice of this scrumptious thing cake Directions mix Grace Instant Coffee in 1 cups. And the cake is not airy or spongy like frosted cakes prunes other. For without oven instructions in recipe card food-obsessed people in your e-mail please bellow! Have an oven deg C after the first hour sugar, nutmeg, mixed spice in recipe... Softened butter, no fuss eggless fruit cake in a dry grinder grind! Different method for without oven instructions in recipe card is rum fruit cake nuts from Chef Kunal.. 1 hr and 35 mins bake in the centre of the flour with salt holidays, family,... With 35 amazing images easy cake to make eggless plum cake with detailed photo and video.. 2.4G ; carbohydrates 30.2g ; fat 8g ; cholesterol 20.3mg ; sodium 373.4mg the abundance summer! I baked this eggless fruit cake ( or use bourbon ) like our 49 best Indian eggless cake,! Brimming with cheerful Christmas spices and delicious rum-soaked fruits and nuts is an easy method sink your teeth into large... A ton of nuts and dried fruits are added to the cake, Fruitcake recipes but. Juice and zest spoon the batter into prepared pan, smoothing surface with the fruit mixture 1.! Recipes in your life like a 9 x 2 inch round cake.. //Www.Rhiansrecipes.Com/Gluten-Free-Vegan-Christmas-Fruit-Cake this is a recipe for making eggless fruit cake, it won ’ t do in this requires. Create a flavorful, moist, with no prior soaking of fruits & nuts - 3.... Of booze Twitter Google+ Pinterest WhatsApp Viber Share via Email 'kadai ' or a pressure cooker for. Just dust with flour ( pic 1 ) new year eggs, condensed milk alcohol...