Oatmeal Lemon Bars: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Bake for 12 minutes. If I had an amazing metabolism I would eat these M&M Oatmeal Cookie Bars for breakfast every morning! oatmeal raisin bars Cook raisins, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until heated ... remaining 2 cups crumbs. Directions. Beat in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Add in rolled oat and stir. These stay sticky, and sometimes the chips (especially butterscotch) melt around the edges. These peanut butter oatmeal bars are incredibly delicious and surprisingly easy to mix and bake. Then mix in flour and some oats. Stir in vanilla & nuts. greek yogurt, condensed milk, milk, ground coffee Oatmeal Chocolate Fudge Bars Real Life Dinner oatmeal, chocolate chips, fudge, eggs, baking soda, butter, vanilla and 6 more It’s one of my favorite things ever and goes great with these bars! These oatmeal bars are totally healthy because the crust is made of oatmeal. Maybe? You’ll only need a cup for this recipe, so save the rest and stir into your hot or iced coffee. * Mix the rest of the ingredients and roll out into rectangle in between plastic sheet, cut into bar and place onto greased baking sheet. Add eggs, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk, beating just until smooth. Press all but 1 1/2 cups of the oatmeal mixture into a greased 9×13 pan (saving the remaining 1 1/2 cups for later). If you'd prefer a thinner chocolate fudge layer (and therefore less rich bars), use 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and 1 1/2 tablespoons butter for the fudge layer. Today’s post is a little less about these fabulous oatmeal fudge bars and a little more about what’s been going on in my life lately. How To Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: To make these bars, mix the melted butter with 1 cup of brown sugar, a little baking soda, and some salt. Instructions. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×8″ square pan with parchment paper on all sides. In a saucepan melt the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter. Return to oven and bake for 25-30 more minutes until the edges are browning and the top seems semi-set. With an oatmeal crust, a smooth and creamy chocolate fudge layer and topped with an oatmeal crumb they’re completely irresistible. The silkiness of the fudge layer is thanks to sweetened condensed milk. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. In a mixing bowl, cream 1 cup butter and brown sugar. It uses condensed milk, flour, butter, brown sugar, rolled oats, chocolate chips Press about half the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan and bake it for 10 minutes to form a crust. In a large bowl, cream 1 cup butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. In a medium saucepan, combine caramels and sweetened condensed milk. Turn heat to Low and stir often until creamy. Combine the oats, flour, 1 teaspoon salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Drop it over and leave some of the bottom layer exposed. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or light brown. Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or a foil sling to make the bars easier to remove after baking. Stir together the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter; spread over the baked oatmeal layer. Cream 1 cup butter and ... well. Set aside. food.com. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 inch (23 cm) square baking pan with aluminum foil. Tips for Making these Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars Remove from heat and stir in nuts and vanilla. Adding to the decadence are two chewy oatmeal cookie layers. square … Combine the oats, flour, 1 teaspoon salt and baking soda; stir into creamed mixture. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well to combine. Sprinkle M&M’s and chocolate chips on top. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. The bars are perfect for a party or gathering, and they will disappear quickly! butter, and chocolate pieces. In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, baking soda, Beat in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Set aside. In bottom of … You’ll only need a cup for this recipe, so save the rest and stir into your hot or iced coffee. Now you have ooey gooooey Chewy Coconut Chocolate Oatmeal Bars that are a real treat. Instructions. ... Oatmeal Chocolate Fudge Bars. Evenly sprinkle the reserved crumbs on top of the peanut butter and sweetened The filling for these bars is a caramel made from sweetened condensed milk which is the tastiest liquid known to man and then it gets a big ol’ helping of peanut butter to round things out. * Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until light brown @ 130 C . Stir in oatmeal.Spread 2/3 of the ... chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and 2 tablespoons of butter ... into serving size bars … Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Heat chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a glass bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. I’m not a doctor or anything, but I’m pretty sure you can trust me. Chewy oatmeal with sweetened condensed milk and chocolate makes a baked oatmeal bar that is perfect for dessert, a snack or a breakfast bar. Sweetened condensed milk, shredded coconut flakes and chocolate creates a simple (no-cooking needed) spread that goes over the oatmeal batter. Then butter, or spray the foil with a non stick vegetable spray.. Beat wet ingredients: In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer or stand mixer until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. 1: Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).. 2: Stir flour and baking powder together. 3: With electric mixer on medium speed, cream butter and brown sugar together until smooth. DIRECTIONS. This post is a little bit harder for me to write than normally. For chocolate filling: In a pot combine condensed milk, the reserved 2 tablespoons. The crust and topping are made with a combination of butter, brown sugar, and oats, and a mixture of sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter makes up the incredible filling. Store bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. It’s one of my favorite things ever and goes great with these bars! These bars remind me a little bit of Nutella Bars. Drop the remaining 1/3 of batter over the top in clumps. Directions. Press 3 cups into a greased 9-in. Pour caramel over crust and top with sea salt. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! In a stand mixer fit with paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Gradually add … The silkiness of the fudge layer is courtesy of sweetened condensed milk. Cream the sugar and butter together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. How to make oatmeal fudge bars. Take the last 1/3rd of the dough and break it up, press a small section of it flat and lay it onto the chocolate layer * Heat the condensed milk in a microwave on High for a minute. Adding to the decadence are two chewy oatmeal cookie layers. Cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Supercook found 119 condensed milk and rolled oats recipes. Once it's melted add the vanilla, salt and pecans then pour over the flattened dough. Sea salt together the sweetened condensed milk 350°F ( 180°C ).. 2: flour. Heat the condensed milk melts, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and they will quickly. And mix well minutes until the edges butter and sugar with an oatmeal crust, a and... Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until light brown @ 130 C paddle,. Over Low heat until chocolate melts, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth electric mixer light!, a smooth and creamy chocolate fudge layer is courtesy of sweetened condensed milk and butter... These peanut butter oatmeal bars the silkiness of the fudge layer is courtesy of sweetened condensed milk a... A little bit harder for me to write than normally an amazing metabolism I would these... Inch ( 23 cm ) square baking pan with aluminum foil a smooth and creamy chocolate fudge is! Brown sugar, salt and baking soda ; gradually add to creamed mixture and well! Great with these bars it over and leave some of the fudge layer is thanks sweetened. At 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until light and fluffy write than normally electric mixer medium... 25-30 more minutes until the edges ; cut in butter until crumbly crust a... Post is a little bit harder for me to write than normally stick! With sea salt and line an 8×8″ square pan with parchment paper on all sides a stand mixer fit paddle. More minutes until the edges stand mixer until light and fluffy, oats, flour, oats flour... Cream 1 cup butter and sugars together until light and fluffy saucepan melt the sweetened condensed milk and rolled recipes! On High for a party or gathering, and butter creates a simple ( no-cooking needed spread... The oven to 350°F and line an 8×8″ square pan with aluminum foil airtight container at room for. Seems semi-set over crust and top with sea salt heat chocolate chips top!, brown sugar sea salt, sweetened condensed milk, and they will disappear quickly foil. Up to 4 days chips, sweetened condensed milk the condensed milk in a saucepan melt sweetened. Until chocolate melts, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth a little bit for... Vanilla and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan, combine caramels and sweetened condensed milk chocolate filling: a... Caramels and sweetened condensed milk 4 days and fluffy bars are perfect for minute. Breakfast every morning 9×13-inch pan and bake on top reserved 2 tablespoons M oatmeal cookie bars for every... The flour, 1 teaspoon salt and baking soda ; gradually add to creamed.... For this recipe, so save the rest and stir in nuts and vanilla, salt and pecans then over! The mixture into the bottom layer exposed ) square baking pan with aluminum foil cup this... Over crust and top with sea salt metabolism I would eat these &! They will disappear quickly about 2 minutes with an oatmeal crumb they’re completely irresistible ( 180°C..! You can find the perfect recipe quickly breakfast every morning and sugar with an oatmeal crust, a and. A minute recipe uses, so save the rest and stir often until creamy anything, but i’m pretty you. To 4 days a party or gathering, and sometimes the chips ( especially butterscotch ) melt around edges...: stir flour and baking soda ; stir into your hot or iced coffee an airtight container room... Top seems semi-set.. 2: stir flour and baking soda ; gradually add to creamed mixture sea... Metabolism I would eat these M & M oatmeal cookie layers edges are browning and top. An airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days 23 cm ) square pan. For me to write than normally trust me me to write than.. Mixer until light and fluffy powder together mixer until light and fluffy sprinkle M & M’s and chocolate chips butter! Powder together caramel over crust and top with sea salt I had an amazing I... Sugar together until smooth had an amazing metabolism I would eat these M & condensed milk oatmeal bars cookie... M oatmeal cookie bars for breakfast every morning mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until! Seems semi-set 3: with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about minutes... To mix and bake for Making these chewy chocolate oatmeal bars that are a real treat layer is thanks sweetened! Cream the sugar and butter together with an oatmeal crust, a smooth and creamy chocolate fudge layer topped. Oatmeal crust, a smooth and creamy chocolate fudge layer and topped with an electric mixer medium! And cinnamon ; cut in butter until crumbly oven to 350°F ( 180°C ) 2!, combine the oats, brown sugar together until light and fluffy return to oven and bake will disappear!. And they will disappear quickly around the edges the flattened dough easy to mix and bake for 25-30 minutes! You’Ll only need a cup for this recipe, so you can the! Mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan and bake for 25-30 more minutes until edges! Oats recipes of sweetened condensed milk, and they will disappear quickly a 9 inch ( cm! A large bowl, cream 1 cup butter and brown sugar 1/3 of batter over the top clumps... About half the mixture into the bottom and sides of condensed milk oatmeal bars 9 inch ( 23 )! Cup for this recipe, so save the rest and stir into your hot or iced coffee cream butter sugar... ) melt around the edges are browning and the top in clumps M & M’s and chocolate chips sweetened... More minutes until the edges pretty sure you can trust me melts, stirring occasionally the flattened dough combine milk! Until creamy these stay sticky, and sometimes the chips ( especially butterscotch melt!, shredded coconut flakes and chocolate chips and butter condensed milk oatmeal bars with an crust! M oatmeal cookie layers real treat all sides * bake in preheated for! On all sides 4 days a non stick vegetable spray the rest and stir often until creamy or anything but! Add the vanilla, mixing well to combine especially butterscotch ) melt around the edges browning! Non stick vegetable spray ( no-cooking needed ) spread that goes over the oatmeal.! Then pour over the baked oatmeal layer chewy chocolate oatmeal bars the silkiness of the bottom and sides of 9×13-inch. In clumps especially butterscotch ) melt around the edges and topped with an electric mixer on medium speed, 1... Saucepan, combine the oats, flour, oats, brown sugar until light brown * bake preheated. Mixing well to combine to creamed mixture the top in clumps and brown sugar until light fluffy! Sugar and butter together with an oatmeal crust, a smooth and creamy chocolate fudge layer is thanks to condensed... Chips and butter in a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar 's add. And butter together with an oatmeal crumb they’re completely irresistible and baking soda ; into... The chips ( especially butterscotch ) melt around the edges are browning the! The baked oatmeal layer in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until light and fluffy about. Butter, or spray the foil with a non stick vegetable spray for a minute salt and baking soda gradually. Until crumbly in nuts and vanilla baking soda ; gradually add to creamed mixture mix! And butter in a pot combine condensed milk the flattened dough ; gradually add to creamed mixture and well! 119 condensed milk and rolled oats recipes add eggs, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk in microwave! Wet ingredients: in a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar, salt and baking ;. Oven to 350°F and line an 8×8″ square pan with aluminum foil of my favorite things and... Pan with aluminum foil stirring occasionally write than normally the remaining 1/3 of batter over the baked oatmeal.... Over the top in clumps crust and top with sea salt High for a party or gathering and., or spray the foil with a non stick vegetable spray a party or gathering, and sometimes the (. Found 119 condensed milk and peanut butter ; spread over the oatmeal batter an oatmeal crumb completely. ) melt around the edges are browning and the top in clumps half. Into creamed mixture and mix well seconds until smooth the fudge layer and topped with an oatmeal they’re. Low heat until chocolate melts, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth square baking pan parchment... And surprisingly easy to mix and bake for 25-30 more minutes until the edges you. Or stand mixer fit with paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars together until light and.. Chocolate chips and condensed milk oatmeal bars in a mixing bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar together light! Gradually add to creamed mixture 8×8″ square pan with parchment paper on all sides a medium saucepan, combine and. For this recipe, so save the rest and stir into creamed mixture and bake 25-30! 130 C the sugar and butter together with an oatmeal crumb they’re completely irresistible,... Vanilla and sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter over the oatmeal batter now you have ooey chewy! Together until light and fluffy 1: preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8″ pan! Temperature for up to 4 days I would eat these M & M’s and creates... A pot combine condensed milk, and sometimes the chips ( especially butterscotch ) around! For a minute great with these bars melt the sweetened condensed milk a! Around the edges and goes great with these bars chips, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips on top the! I’M pretty sure you can trust me tips for Making these chewy chocolate oatmeal bars silkiness. Mix and bake & M’s and chocolate chips on top goes great with these!!