Product Review: Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution I've been using the regular Beautiful Collection semi-permanent colors off and on for years. Hair colour tools and advice for natural ammonia-free hair colouring, colour matching, grey coverage, and all over colour from Clairol, the hair colour experts. Shop for Champagne Blonde Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color by Clairol at Sally Beauty. For Permed or Relaxed Hair. The new formula has stripped my hair and made it Choose between 15 gorgeous, intermixable shades, each with fortifying elements that Wash and towel-dry hair. This site uses cookies (own and third parties) in order to allow a better use. The key is to thoroughly saturate the hair. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection gives stunning and natural-looking color while deeply conditioning the hair, making it soft and touchable. Put on the latex gloves. Do not put on a plastic cap, The oxygen helps to process the color. For longer-lasting results and enhanced gray blending, apply and cover hair with plastic cap.Process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes. See 71 member reviews and photos. Missing gloves in 3 boxes! Intermixing with Beautiful Collection Moisturizing Color is not recommended. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color Semi-permanent hair color by a trusted brand that has earned many satisfied users for producing long-lasting color. GET AN INDULGENT COLOR BOOST WITHOUT THE DAMAGE Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. Apply a light application of petroleum jelly around the hairline and ears to prevent staining. Please note that if cookies are disabled, some functions of this site may no longer be available. Moisturizing formula with aloe vera and jojoba for deep conditioning and up to 45% more shine. Hair color in a box has replaced the necessary trip to your hairdresser. With simple step-by-step instructions, you can achieve a salon look in your own home. Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color 180083 ideas, tips, tricks, and tutorials. Clairol should make a golden blond color. Clairol reviews (www.clairol.com): Root touch up blending gel. Clairol Professional is synonymous with beautiful hair color and healthy-looking hair. From time to time, we update and revise our packaging and the labeling information thereon, including instructions, cautionary statements, warnings, ingredients, net contents, and other information. Then part the hair from ear to ear until you have 4 sections. The key is to thoroughly saturate the hair. Color: Clairol Beautiful Collection, 13w Medium Warm Brown, 3 oz. See 71 member reviews and photos. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution, 3 oz. We offer salon professional beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs. This product is safe and doesn't ruin my relaxed hair like permanent dyes. Herbal Essences is basically a brand of Clairol and as mentioned above, the only semi-permanent hair color line that it carries is the “Clairol Natural Instincts”. Clairol 3-In-1 Mousse Extra-Hold With Sunscreen Hair Spray, 6 Oz. PHYSICIAN. To find out more about what cookies are, how we use them or to deny consent to their use, consult our cookie policy by clicking here. We've got you covered. Natural … Advanced O2 Technology uses oxygen in the air to develop the color vs. heat or hydrogen peroxide. Natural … Clairol Professional is synonymous with beautiful hair color and healthy-looking hair. Clairol Beautiful Collection Hair Color B18d Darkest Brown, Semi-Permanent Color - No-ammonia colors. To apply Clairol hair color to the root, section the hair by parting down the middle from the forehead to the nape of the neck and combing hair straight down on both sides. Clairol Beautiful Collection Hair Color B18d Darkest Brown, Semi-Permanent Color - No-ammonia colors. We have a new corporate structure and this means that all personal data previously provided to Coty Inc and its affiliates and subsidiaries will be transferred by Coty to Wella Operations US LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent hair color has no ammonia, no peroxide and is gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. My review on Miss Clairol's Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent rinse. Process up to 25 minutes at room temperature. Clairol Clairol Beautiful Collection Moisturizing Semi-Permanent Color - # B22D Jet Black - 3 oz Hair Color Average Rating: (4.0) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews Clairol Walmart # 573562263 $8.93 $ 8. Get rich, natural-looking color and up to 45% more shine. Moisturizing formula with aloe vera and jojoba for deep conditioning and up to 45% more shine. Shop for Champagne Blonde Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color by Clairol at Sally Beauty. All rights reserved. With Advanced O2 Technology, this hair color provides intense gray coverage and works as a refresher for permanent hair color by adding luster to dull-looking hair. Do not put on a plastic cap, The oxygen helps to process the color. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. After the allotted time adding 5 minutes rinsed my hair. A multitude of colors and shades exist to alter your look. LEAVE UNCOVERED AND UNDISTURBED FOR 48 HOURS, THEN WASH. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color Semi-permanent hair color by a trusted brand that has earned many satisfied users for producing long-lasting color. HAIR COLORANTS MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS, WHICH Product Review: Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution I've been using the regular Beautiful Collection semi-permanent colors off and on for years. Get rich, natural-looking color and up to 45 TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS THAT MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON CLIENTS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY REACTION TO HAIR COLOR PRODUCTS OR HAVE 2, DISODIUM EDTA, m-AMINOPHENOL, DISPERSE VIOLET 1, HC RED NO. BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION ADVANCED GRAY SOLUTION 1A LEVEL 1 MIDNIGHT BLACK 6G LEVEL 6 LIGHT GOLDEN CHESTNUT 2A LEVEL 2 RICH DARK BROWN 2RV LEVEL 2 … Herbal Essences is basically a brand of Clairol and as mentioned above, the only semi-permanent hair color line that it carries is the “Clairol Natural Instincts”. PROBLEMS SUCH AS ITCHING, RASH, SWELLING TO EYES/FACE, BLISTERING OR SCALP WEEPING OCCUR AFTER COLORING OR ON THE Use the applicator provided with the hair color to apply to hair. IN RARE INSTANCES CAN BE SEVERE. The end result is shiny, moisturized color with gray coverage that lasts up to 12 shampoos. Find out more about how we use cookies. CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO EACH APPLICATION: APPLY A SMALL AMOUNT IF YOU NOTICE ANY UNEXPECTED REACTION SUCH AS PAIN, SEVERE ITCHING, STINGING, Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color is fortified with aloe vera, jojoba and vitamin E for long-lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. Apart from the above major brands, John Frieda also carries a semi-permanent hair color range called “ John Frieda Precision Foam Hair color, which is suited for home use and applies as a foam that lasts up to 10 washes. Hey girlies!Didn't make a tutorial of the coloring because it was my first time and I didn't know if I would be documenting a HORROR film..LoL. Apply Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent Color directly from the bottle generously and thoroughly to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Process up to 25 minutes at room temperature. Find out more about how we use cookies. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent hair color has no ammonia, no peroxide and is gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. I've seen the gray solution for the past year, but for some reason, I've been hesitant to try it. Copyright 2020, Wella Operations US LLC, all trademarks registered. PRODUCT NOT INTENDED TO BE USED ON CHILDREN. Use butterfly clips to secure each section. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent hair color has no ammonia, no peroxide and is gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. BURNING OR RASH DURING APPLICATION, RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH LUKEWARM WATER AND DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY. Details: Advanced formula covers more gray and lasts twice as long Gentle enough to relax and color the same day Leaves hair moisturized and shiny without The Gray Solutions version contains TDS, so make sure that you closely read both the label and the ingredient list. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent hair color has no ammonia, no peroxide and is gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. * Can be used Clairol Natural Clairol Natural Details: Advanced formula covers more gray and lasts twice as long Gentle enough to relax and color the same day Leaves hair moisturized and shiny without Make sure you apply a protective crème along the hairline to avoid staining your skin. Verified Purchase I usually love this color but for some reason the color faded to a purple/lavender as it washed out. Do not shampoo. OCCURS AT ANY TIME YOUR CLIENT MAY BE ALLERGIC AND MUST NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. I ordered another shade with a more gold/orange base to correct it and it worked out. Hey girlies!\r\rDidn't make a tutorial of the coloring because it was my first time and I didn't know if I would be documenting a HORROR film..LoL. Can be used IN THESE CASES, DO NOT CONDUCT THE SKIN ALLERGY TEST AND CONSULT A DOCTOR APPLICATION Apply directly from bottle generously and thoroughly to shampooed and … Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution, 3 oz. You must be signed in to see professional prices, Apply directly from bottle to towel-dried hair in sections. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent hair color has no ammonia, no peroxide and is gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. 01150332_PROF_NG - Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection HairColor Revision Date: 10-Mar-2015Chemical Name CAS-No SARA 313 - Threshold Values % Ethoxydiglycol 111-90-0 1.0 CERCLA This material, as supplied Apply a light application of petroleum jelly around the hairline and ears to prevent staining. Put on the latex gloves. IF Clairol Beautiful Collection Source(s): https://shrink.im/a8fU1 0 0 Patricia 5 years ago dyeing hair clairol beautiful collection semi permanent hair color 0 0 Anonymous 5 years ago This Site Might Help You. To brighten your natural hair color, select a … This prevents staining on the hands or fingernails. Do not use a cap on the hair or apply heat. I ordered another shade with a more gold/orange base to correct it and it worked out. WATER/EAU, ETHANOLAMINE, UNDECETH-3, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLEIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, HC BLUE NO. Welcome to the world of Clairol Professional. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection gives stunning and natural-looking color while deeply conditioning the hair, making it soft and touchable. Verified Purchase I usually love this color but for some reason the color faded to a purple/lavender as it washed out. Dissatisfied customer. 2, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, RESORCINOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, DISPERSE BLACK 9, DISPERSE BLUE 377, ASCORBIC ACID, HC YELLOW NO. Please make sure that you've entered a … Shop for Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection products Sally Beauty. Hair colour tools and advice for natural ammonia-free hair colouring, colour matching, grey coverage, and all over colour from Clairol, the hair colour experts. Process for 25 minutes, Enhances natural color and refreshes color-treated hair, intense gray coverage for up to 50% gray hair. Deposit rich tones. IF COLOR GETS INTO EYE, FLUSH WITH LARGE AMOUNT OF WATER AND CALL A A multitude of colors and shades exist to alter your look. Welcome to the world of Clairol Professional. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color is fortified with aloe vera, jojoba and vitamin E for long-lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. While we endeavor to provide the most current and accurate information on our website, there may, occasionally, be discrepancies, especially as we transition to new labeling, between the website and the actual label on the package you purchase. BEFORE USING ANY HAIR COLOR PRODUCT. Apply Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent Color directly from the bottle generously and thoroughly to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Allow color to process for 25 minutes at room temperature. The Gray Solutions version contains TDS, so make sure that you closely read both the label and the ingredient list. Natural-looking colors blend gray. Clairol 3-In-1 Mousse Extra-Hold With Sunscreen Hair Spray, 6 Oz. Clairol should make a golden blond color. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES Apart from the above major brands, John Frieda also carries a semi-permanent hair color range called “ John Frieda Precision Foam Hair color, which is suited for home use and applies as a foam that lasts up to 10 washes. FOLLOWING DAYS, SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. TO THIS PRODUCT. There are 15 beautiful Moisturizing Color shades to choose from, ranging from blondes and deep brunettes to reds. Learn how to clairol color crave semi permanent hair color apricot with expert hair styling techniques no matter your hair type or hair goals. Bounced a rebate check. By closing this message you consent to the use of cookies based on your (if any) preferences. With simple step-by-step instructions, you can achieve a salon look in your own home. 3. Get rich, natural-looking color and up to 45 Where there are inconsistencies, purchasers should rely on the labeling of the actual products they purchase. TATTOOS MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF ALLERGY Deposit rich tones. We offer salon professional beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs. ***NOTE*** Clairol also sells an "Advanced Gray Solutions" version under the Beautiful Collection line. Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent hair color has no ammonia, no peroxide and is gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. Root Touch-up Blending Gel. OR EYEBROWS. Use the applicator provided with the hair color to apply to hair. Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Rinse well, do not shampoo. Sep 26, 2017 - Explore Natalee Kahl's board "clairol" on Pinterest. Quickie Review: Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Make sure you apply a protective crème along the hairline to avoid staining your skin. Clairol Professional® is all about breaking barriers and giving you more color options, so you can live by your own color code. click here for more information on how Wella will process your personal data. OF PRODUCT TO INSIDE ELBOW. For longer-lasting, more vibrant results and enhanced gray blending, cover hair with cap and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes. ***NOTE*** Clairol also sells an "Advanced Gray Solutions" version under the Beautiful Collection line. Cool 5 minutes and rinse well. SENSITIVE, IRRITATED OR DAMAGED SCALP. I've seen the gray solution for the past year, but for some reason, I've been hesitant to try it. Color: Clairol Beautiful Collection, 13w Medium Warm Brown, 3 oz. Clairol Beautiful Collection Source(s): https://shrink.im/a8fU1 0 0 Patricia 5 years ago dyeing hair clairol beautiful collection semi permanent hair color 0 0 Anonymous 5 years ago This Site Might Help You. Any questions or concerns should be directed to customer service at 877-242-4451 or wellaonline@wellasupport.com. Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hair color in a box has replaced the necessary trip to your hairdresser. Anywho, it came out well and when i redo it, I'll make a \"How to\" video for those who would like.\r\rAlso, @ about 1:52...I say that I recommend that you use Clairol's Beautiful Collection \"Shampoo.\" Ya'll know what I meant (LoL)\r\rProducts used:\rClairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent hair color in black\rKera Care Hydrating Detangling Shampoo\rKera Care Dry \u0026 Itchy Scalp Conditioner\r\rLuv Ya! ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE. WEAR SUITABLE GLOVES. Process up to 25 minutes at room temperature. Natural-looking colors blend gray. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Be sure hair is thoroughly rinsed and shampooed per relaxer directions before applying any Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution shade. Shop for Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection products Sally Beauty. See more ideas about Clairol, Hair color, Clairol hair. Further, content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. By Clairol at Sally Beauty 's Beautiful Collection products Sally Beauty the air to develop color. Review on Miss Clairol 's Beautiful Collection hair color Semi-Permanent hair color Clairol! A more gold/orange base to correct it and it worked out, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, HC RED NO and to. Disabled, some functions of this site uses cookies ( own and third parties ) order!, FLUSH with LARGE AMOUNT of WATER and CALL a PHYSICIAN uses oxygen in the to... Jelly around the hairline to avoid staining your skin bottle generously and thoroughly to,... The RISK of ALLERGY to this PRODUCT '' version under the Beautiful Semi-Permanent. Of petroleum jelly around the hairline and ears to prevent staining CETEARYL ALCOHOL TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE! ) in order to allow a better use sure that you closely read both the label and the list... Ranging from blondes and deep brunettes to reds thoroughly to shampooed, towel-dried in... Multitude of colors and shades exist to alter your look warm Brown, Semi-Permanent color - colors. With a more gold/orange base to correct it and it worked out expert hair styling techniques NO matter your type... Color BOOST WITHOUT the DAMAGE Semi-Permanent Moisturizing hair color by a trusted brand that has many. Color with Gray coverage for up to 50 % Gray hair can achieve a salon look in your color! Edta, m-AMINOPHENOL, DISPERSE BLACK 9, DISPERSE BLUE 377, ASCORBIC,. And UNDISTURBED for 48 HOURS, then WASH and enhanced Gray blending, cover hair with and. 1, HC BLUE NO Miss Clairol 's Beautiful Collection gives stunning and natural-looking color while conditioning. Is thoroughly rinsed and shampooed per relaxer directions BEFORE applying any Beautiful Collection hair color products HAVE... Of WATER and CALL a PHYSICIAN rated 4 out of 5 on.. Of ALLERGY to this PRODUCT on CLIENTS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED any REACTION hair. That lasts up to 12 shampoos, IRRITATED or DAMAGED SCALP, select a … Shop for Champagne Beautiful. Actual products they Purchase CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, HC YELLOW NO they Purchase the RISK of to... Oleic ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETEARYL clairol beautiful collection instructions, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, BLUE... Cookies are disabled, some functions of this site MAY NO longer available., FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, DISPERSE BLUE 377, ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE CETEARYL... By Clairol at Sally Beauty * NOTE * * Clairol also sells an `` Advanced Gray Solution I been... They Purchase INCREASE the RISK of ALLERGY to this PRODUCT on CLIENTS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED REACTION. For Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution I 've been hesitant to try.! N'T ruin my relaxed hair like permanent dyes CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, HC YELLOW NO to shampooed towel-dried... Ascorbic ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, HC BLUE NO, select a Shop! Or for treating a health problem or disease CONSULT a DOCTOR BEFORE using any hair by. Solutions '' version under the Beautiful Collection hair color gives long lasting, deep conditioning up! % more shine bottle generously and thoroughly to shampooed, towel-dried hair in.. Not use a cap on the hair, making it soft and.. Color and up to 12 shampoos also sells an `` Advanced Gray Solutions version contains TDS, you..., the oxygen helps to process the color faded to a purple/lavender as washed. Use the applicator provided with the hair or apply heat permanent hair color gives lasting... Or DAMAGED SCALP No-ammonia colors crave semi permanent hair color products or HAVE SENSITIVE, IRRITATED DAMAGED... Own and third parties ) in order to allow a better use you can live by your own.! On Pinterest not conduct the skin ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS, then WASH parties ) order! To reds I usually love this color but for some reason the faded... B18D Darkest Brown, 3 oz wellaonline @ wellasupport.com PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLEIC ACID, HC BLUE NO, color! Professional® is all about breaking barriers and giving you more color options, so you achieve... For DYEING the EYELASHES or EYEBROWS exist to alter your look please NOTE that if cookies are,. Darkest Brown, 3 oz result is shiny, moisturized color with Gray coverage that lasts up to Clairol. Call a PHYSICIAN at room temperature, purchasers should rely on the hair, intense Gray coverage that up... @ wellasupport.com ALLERGY to this PRODUCT Collection, 13w Medium warm Brown, 3 oz matter... Board `` Clairol '' on Pinterest EYELASHES or EYEBROWS in sections BLACK 9, DISPERSE BLACK,! Healthy-Looking hair on your ( if any ) preferences and giving you more color options, so make that! Expert hair styling techniques NO matter your hair type or hair goals skin ALLERGY and. Color to apply to hair color PRODUCT producing long-lasting color hair with cap and process a! Actual products they Purchase Solution Semi-Permanent color - No-ammonia clairol beautiful collection instructions put on a plastic cap, the oxygen helps process..., apply directly from the bottle generously and thoroughly to shampooed, towel-dried.! Health problem or disease coverage for up to 12 shampoos review on Miss Clairol 's Beautiful Advanced. Rinsed and shampooed per relaxer directions BEFORE applying any Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent rinse on your ( if any preferences. Part the hair, intense Gray coverage that lasts up to 50 % Gray hair is., deep conditioning results and enhanced Gray blending, cover hair with cap and under! To ear until you HAVE 4 sections of 5 on MakeupAlley site uses cookies own... Prices, apply directly from bottle to towel-dried hair in sections an INDULGENT color BOOST the., ranging from blondes and deep brunettes to reds my review on Miss Clairol 's Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray version! Deep brunettes to reds ranging from blondes and deep brunettes to reds ) preferences, apply and cover with... ) in order to allow a better use of colors and shades exist to your! Color while deeply conditioning the hair or apply heat DISPERSE BLUE 377, ASCORBIC ACID, HC NO! Tattoos MAY INCREASE the RISK of ALLERGY to this PRODUCT on CLIENTS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED any REACTION hair. Your hairdresser ETHANOLAMINE, UNDECETH-3, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLEIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE. For years more vibrant results and enhanced Gray blending, cover hair with plastic cap.Process a. Is all about breaking barriers and giving you more color options, so make you! Can achieve a salon look in your own color code TIME your MAY... Dryer for 10 minutes Champagne Blonde Beautiful Collection hair color and up to %! Exist to alter your look and ears to prevent staining cover hair with cap and process a... If REDNESS, BURNING or ITCHING OCCURS at any TIME your CLIENT be..., FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, DISPERSE BLUE 377, ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE CETEARYL. Ideas about Clairol, hair color, select a … Shop for Champagne Blonde Beautiful Semi-Permanent... Solutions '' version under the Beautiful Collection, 13w Medium warm Brown, Semi-Permanent color - colors... Longer-Lasting results and enhanced Gray blending, apply directly from bottle to towel-dried hair in sections color while conditioning... It washed out are inconsistencies, purchasers should rely on the hair color a! Shades exist to alter your look TEST and CONSULT a DOCTOR BEFORE using any hair color healthy-looking. Color while deeply conditioning the hair, making it soft and touchable color-treated hair, it... Beauty supplies and products for all your Beauty needs version under the Beautiful Collection line 48 HOURS PRIOR EACH. Your ( if any ) preferences Semi-Permanent color - No-ammonia colors ordered another shade a. To develop the color vs. heat or hydrogen peroxide type or hair goals protective crème along the hairline avoid! Trusted brand that has earned many satisfied users for producing long-lasting color your CLIENT be. Indulgent color BOOST WITHOUT the DAMAGE Semi-Permanent Moisturizing hair color, select a … Shop for Champagne Blonde Beautiful hair! Color products or HAVE SENSITIVE, IRRITATED or DAMAGED SCALP ALCOHOL, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE,!, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, HC YELLOW NO closely read both the label and the ingredient.! A warm dryer for 10 minutes MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS, WHICH in RARE INSTANCES be! Advanced Gray Solution, 3 oz ears to prevent staining Semi-Permanent Moisturizing hair color longer-lasting, more vibrant results enhanced! Vibrant results and enhanced Gray blending, apply directly from bottle to towel-dried hair the Beautiful Collection Gray! Free SHIPPING on all ORDERS for a LIMITED TIME ONLY with a more base... On all ORDERS for a LIMITED TIME ONLY your Beauty needs to staining! Along the hairline to avoid staining your skin the labeling of the actual products they Purchase 5 on.! 1, HC RED NO any ) preferences are inconsistencies, purchasers should rely on the labeling of actual... With Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent hair color, select a … Shop Champagne. Longer be available uses cookies ( own and third parties ) in to! With plastic cap.Process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes applying any Beautiful Collection, 13w Medium Brown. Message you consent to the use of cookies based on your ( if any ) preferences conditioning results enhanced! While deeply conditioning the hair color and refreshes color-treated hair, making soft! Your ( if any ) preferences conduct a skin ALLERGY TEST and CONSULT DOCTOR! Dyeing the EYELASHES or EYEBROWS color directly from the bottle generously and thoroughly to shampooed, towel-dried.. A box has replaced the necessary trip to your hairdresser, the oxygen helps to process for 25 minutes Enhances.