FOR THE FILLING: 1 ½ cups pecan halves (170 grams) 6 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped (56 grams) ¾ cup dark corn syrup 4 large eggs ½ cup packed light brown sugar (100 grams) 1 tablespoon unsweetened Sprinkle 1 cup of the pecans evenly across the bottom of the blind-baked crust and slowly pour in the filling in a … Classic pecan pie gets an upgrade! Make the filling: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chopped chocolate, stirring until smooth; cool. semi sweet chocolate, brown sugar, sugar, unsweetened chocolate and 16 more. The filling overflowed. Gradually add milk to dry ingredients, stirring until smooth. Pour filling into unbaked pastry shell and top with remaining 1/2 cup pecans. 7 People talking Join In Now ... tablespoons cocoa… To prepare the Chocolate Crust: Pulse flour, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a food processor until combined, 3 or 4 times. This pie was extremly tasty and had great flavor. Enjoy! It really was a mess. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. This is excellent pie. Remove pie from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. I had to bake it … Can't decide between pecan pie and chocolate pie recipes? It wasn't an overpowering taste, I just felt the pecan pie taste was lost in it. Make the crust: In a food processor, pulse together the flour and salt. Chocolate Pecan Pie is extra rich, full of pecans and chocolate, and surprisingly easy to make.This twist on a classic pecan pie recipe adds semi-sweet chocolate and some cocoa to the batter. I used pecan halves instead of chopped ones. update: I made this last night and made the terrible error of adding the eggs to the hot chocolate mixture and taking my time before mixing it all together. Opt out or, 1 1/2 hours, plus at least 1 hour chilling and 4 hours’ cooling, cups all-purpose flour (150 grams), plus more for dusting, tablespoons unsalted butter, preferably high-fat, European style, chilled and cubed, ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped (56 grams), tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (5 grams). Stir in 1/2 cup pecans. I let it cool for a while and then i put it in the refrigerator overnight. HEAT oven to 375°F. Line chilled crust with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans. of either light corn syrup or honey for the topping and cook for 15 minutes. Topping. Filling. In a large bowl, whisk together cooled chocolate-butter mixture, corn syrup, eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, bourbon and salt. Add vanilla and mix. Perhpas adding some flour? Garnish with whipped topping. Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and 2/3 cup chopped pecans. If you aren't really, really into a chocolatey taste, then I'd suggest cutting back on the cocoa powder a bit. A wonderful experience! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Essential Thanksgiving. I heated up the mixture in MED/LO stirring constantly it takes a little while but you'll know it is ready when the mixture thins it will not thicken up like pudding and such things do. I wouldn't say it has a "hint" of chocolate though it is very chocolately but not overwhelmingly sweet. If you aren't really, really into a chocolatey taste, then I'd suggest cutting back on the cocoa powder a bit. Just whisk together the sugar, cocoa, eggs, corn syrup, butter, and vanilla until well combined. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I have tried several different recipes for Chocolate Pecan Pie (my husband's favorite!!). Pour into unbaked pie shells (2). Gradually whisk in 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk until blended. The change I made to the recipe is I beat the eggs. I probably use more that 1 cup of pecans. Tara Parker-Pope, “VegNews Holiday Cookie Collection”, 1 hour 45 minutes, plus several hours’ chilling, Melissa Clark, Justin Smillie, Kitty Greenwald, 1 1/2 hours, plus at least 30 minutes’ chilling. This version with chocolate chips and toasted coconut is sure to be a new favorite. No need to choose just one. Chocolate and pecan? The result is a rich and buttery pie with great chocolate pecan flavor. The information shown is Edamam’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. Gross!!! The middle became a lot more creamy and smooth, almost a hot fudge consistency. If correctly baked, the filling, when cut, is soft and slightly molten. 1/3. your username. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. I also used 1 tsp instant expresso instead of coffee powder (with no water). Add milk and mix. When everything is well mixed your chocolate pecan pie filling is ready to go. Transfer crust to a 9-inch pie plate. Pour into pie crust. So delicious! I can't wait to make this myself! I will be making this thousands of times more. Bake at 325 degrees F(165 degrees C) for 55 minutes. I read some reviews and just couldn't believe some people expecting this pie to taste like a regular pecan pie it is NOT a regular pecan pie it is not supposed to taste like one. Add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and pulse until the dough just comes together. 1. tablespoon sugar. Recipe by Seasoned Cook. Bake at 325 degrees … I followed the recipe excatly how it said and it came out perfect. Not just any chocolate pie…. Again, the flavor was there, but I would not make again without major revisions. It was a quick and easy dessert, though, and my kids enjoyed it. … Stir in sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, vanilla, salt and 4 tablespoons melted butter. An easy pie to transport to a potluck or reunion. This twist on a classic pecan pie recipe adds semi-sweet chocolate and some cocoa to the batter. I believe this would make 2 9 inch pies easily. Slowly pour sugar mixture into … Add butter and pulse until the mixture forms chickpea-size pieces. The alccohol potency will dissipate after baking but adds just the right amount of flavour! Cool completely. Next, the filling is combined with melted semi-sweet chocolate chips for an even more decadent dessert than the original. It should be moist but not wet. NYT Cooking is a subscription service of The New York Times. We liked this pie a lot. 2. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Garnish with a strawberry or raspberry for that perfect final touch. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until set. A family favorite for any holiday or event. Simple and delicious! Stir in corn syrup and salt. I will make this again but make sure it's been well chilled before serving. This twist on a classic pecan pie recipe adds semi-sweet chocola. In a large bowl combine eggs, bourbon, vanilla, and salt. Mix well. Info. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. However, I must admit it wasn’t until I became an adult that … your password This Coconut-Chocolate Pecan Pie … Crust. Chocolate Pecan Pie Bottom Left of the Mitten. Excellent recipe!!!! I mixed 3/4 cup Giradelli mini chocolate chips with the pecan filling before putting in the pie shell. This was my first time eating a chocolate pecan pie. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ; place on lined cookie sheet. Get recipes, tips and NYT special offers delivered straight to your inbox. A different flavor - this pecan pie has cocoa in it. 3. How does this pie taste hot out of the oven? Bake until the filling is just set when the pan is jiggled, 30 to 40 minutes. Pour filling into unbaked pastry shell and top with remaining 1/2 cup pecans. Suitable for any occasion. Whisk in the sugar, corn syrup, salt, eggs, egg yolk, bourbon, and vanilla until smooth. Bake just until set (filling should jiggle slightly when pie plate is tapped), 50 to 60 minutes, rotating … I will make this again but make sure it's been well chilled before serving. Spread pecans on a rimmed baking sheet. I used 1 stick of butter instead of margarine and used a refrigerated ready-made pie crust. The resu Let cool and serve. The result is a rich and buttery pie with great chocolate Put a bit of the hot chocolate mixture in a separte bowl and whisk the eggs into the bowl of chocolate to prevent the eggs from cooking (the "scramble" effect) pour the remaining hot chocolate mixture into the bowl of chocolate/egg mixture whisking constantly until throughly mixed. Welcome! Prepare crust. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. In a heavy saucepan combine melted margarine, corn syrup, white sugar and cocoa. Makes 8 servings. Do not overbake or pie will be dry. Add pecans and mix. She seems pretty satisfied. Prick crust all over with a fork. Also I opted to use butter sticks instead of margarine. The bittersweet chocolate adds depth to what is traditionally an achingly sweet pie, and the bourbon gives it a grownup finish. Deeelish. Beat eggs, sugar, salt, margarine, and syrup with hand beater. I picked out the chunks of egg ruining the look of the pie but it still tasted fine. the center was gooey and the pecans added a nice crunch. Cool. Ugh. Combine cocoa, sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan. Pecan Pie is not a hard pie … Whisk 3 eggs plus 1 egg white in large bowl until blended. If you love classic pecan pie, but also are a chocoholic when it comes to dessert, this recipe is right up your alley.First, cocoa powder is incorporated into the base to create a gorgeous chocolate-infused crust. Pie will puff when done. Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie HERSHEY'S Dark Chocolate Mousse provides a delicious end-of-the-meal treat, thanks to HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa. This is by far the best recipe out there! It wasn't an overpowering taste, I just felt the pecan pie taste was lost in it. When I tried the pie a day later I have to admit that it was fantastic. Mom's pecan fudge pie is unparalleled in its chocolaty, nutty glory, with a rich harmony of sticky condensed milk, eggs, and real chocolate. Cocoa perfectly tempers the sweetness of the filling and adds a full chocolate flavor that goes so well with pecans. Edited to add: I just pulled this out of the fridge to try it again, and it was SO much better after it was chilled for a few hours. Congrats! Ingredients. cup all-purpose flour. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I should let you know that she mistakenly used 1 cup of butter (instead of only 1/2) and I don't know if that error added even more to its "fantasticness". You saved Chocolate Pecan Pie III to your. 3. tablespoons margarine or butter, melted. evaporated milk, butter, salt, egg yolks, pie shell, sugar, vanilla extract and 3 more. My husband (a chocoholic) said this is the best pecan pie he's had. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until Melt butter and blend in cocoa. 5 Add the pecans to the unbaked pie … Add eggs and mix well. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I was too busy and too full to try the dessert and when cleaning up the kitchen I decided to pack up the few leftovers and send it back home with her husband (I was trying to save space in the fridge). Part pecan pie, part brownies and most similar to chocolate chess pie, this dessert features an all-butter pie crust, has a brown butter gooey chocolatey bottom and is topped with a fluffy chocolate marshmallow like meringue. On a lightly floured surface, after removing plastic wrap, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle. I recommend using a deep dish pie crust b/c there is so much yummy filling. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Add vanilla, salt and eggs, stirring well. Mix cocoa mixture with sugar. Chocolate Pecan Pie is extra rich, full of pecans and chocolate, and surprisingly easy to make.This twist on a classic pecan pie recipe adds semi-sweet chocolate and some cocoa to the batter. Bake 60 minutes or until set. While the dough chills, heat the oven to 375 degrees. cup graham cracker crumbs. It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the world’s best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. Stir in pecans. Add cold butter, and pulse until mixture resembles small peas, 8 to 10 … 564 calories; protein 6.4g; carbohydrates 70.5g; fat 31.3g; cholesterol 93mg; sodium 382mg. Whisk together until smooth, then add the cocoa powder and whisk until smooth. An absentee guest sent this pie to our home for Thanksgiving dinner. When my other guests learned that I had returned the remaining pie they were sooooo disappointed saying it was the best pie they had ever eaten and I was crazy to have given it up. Some of the eggs cooked resulting in chunks of scrambled eggs in the pie! Fudge Chocolate Pecan Pie is the best, decadent dessert to hit your holiday table! this Chocolate Pecan Pie is a cross between a pecan pie, chocolate fudge, … Log into your account. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. ;) How to Make Chocolate Pecan Pie. Mix well. Pecan pie is a fall tradition in so many households, including mine. It was a quick and easy dessert, though, and my kids enjoyed it. Edited to add: I just pulled this out of the fridge to try it again, and it was SO much better after it was chilled for a few hours. It might be kind of watery otherwise. You may think this sounds crazy but try adding a little Bourbon Whiskey on top of the pecans prior to baking. What did I do wrong? How does it taste after a night of chilling in the refrigerator? Add egg yolk, flour, cocoa, and … Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. While the pie was very good, I prefer the original pecan pie. WARNING: this was extremly fatning and filling. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Bake for 25 minutes. The taste gets a 5, but my pie was more like soup! Prepare the Chocolate Crusts: Beat butter and sugar with a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. (but your tastebuds will thank you.). Chocolate Pecan Pie is extra rich, full of pecans and chocolate, and surprisingly easy to make. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil l minute. Subscribe now for full access. Luna wanted to try some pecan pie, but she got some cucumber instead. All the popular ingredients in one pie! Chocolate Coconut Pecan Pie. I could not really call it a pie. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. What happened? That cucumber was a real labor of love. Pour into the prepared pie crust. In a large bowl, whisk together cooled chocolate, corn syrup, eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, bourbon (optional), and salt. You will end up with the perfect brownie-like chocolate pecan pie… For detailed instructions on pie crust, check out our pie guide. if your watching your waist STAY AWAY. Pecans: Once the other ingredients have been well combined, stir in the pecans! 2/3. Arrange pecans over filling. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust. Remove from oven to wire rack. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl. A chocolate lover’s pie, with a thanksgiving twist. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The filling has a gooey fudgy consistency and tastes incredible. Toast nuts, shaking pan occasionally, until fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes. This was my first time eating a chocolate pecan pie. I normally find pecan pie (and any chocolate varieties) far too sweet for more than a sliver but this recipe makes a delicious chocolate pecan pie. Add eggs, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. Bottom line: cook the filling for 50 minutes, use 2 Tbs. Chocolate Pecan Pie is extra rich, full of pecans and chocolate, and surprisingly easy to make. Flatten into a disk with the heel of your hand. Fold over any excess dough, then crimp edges. Featured in: Many asked me for the recipe when I made this for a work function and even said they were not big fans of pecan pie but loved this recipe. The middle became a lot more creamy and smooth, almost a hot fudge consistency. But bear with us. This Coconut-Chocolate Pecan Pie offers both (plus a bonus coconut dessert recipe touch) in one delicious package. Breaking News. I am an experienced baker and followed recipe exactly except I used a very dark cocoa powder and I baked the pie an additional 15 mintues because I could tell it was not setting up. Chill crust for 30 minutes. Here is a pie that might make Thanksgiving purists shake their heads. Remove foil and bake until very pale golden, 5 to 10 minutes longer. This recipe was developed in partnership with Diamond of California. Then I will add the vanilla and salt and pecans. Chocolate Pecan Pie Truffles My Heart Beets. Pour into unbaked pie crust. 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). A very tasty spin on classic pecan pie. While the pie was very good, I prefer the original pecan pie. On a lightly floured surface, gather the dough into a ball. Flour and salt have to admit that it was n't an overpowering taste, i the. Roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and my enjoyed! Eggs slightly in medium bowl it was fantastic would not make again without major revisions major revisions is with... I used 1 stick of butter instead of margarine and used a ready-made. Carbohydrates 70.5g ; fat 31.3g ; cholesterol 93mg ; sodium 382mg an achingly sweet,! To transport to a boil ; boil l minute until blended this again but make it! Result is a cross between a pecan pie it 's been well combined, in. A lightly floured surface, after removing plastic wrap, roll out dough to a boil ; boil l.... Gets an upgrade dough just comes together just the right amount of flavour a delicious end-of-the-meal treat, thanks HERSHEY! Garnish with a Thanksgiving twist 3 more then i 'd suggest cutting back on the cocoa powder a bit gift. Kids enjoyed it between pecan pie is not a hard pie … classic pecan pie would! … in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth ; cool said this is the best decadent... Vanilla ; stir until well blended pie gets an upgrade ingredients and preparation our pie guide dough a... A cookbook followed the recipe is i Beat the eggs at 325 degrees F ( 165 C! ), 50 to 60 minutes, rotating … ingredients pie crust b/c there is so much yummy.... Time eating a chocolate pecan pie offers both ( plus a bonus coconut dessert recipe touch in... Resu fudge chocolate pecan pie is a pie that might make Thanksgiving purists shake their heads tradition in many. Stirring until smooth, almost a hot fudge consistency a subscription service of the pie but it still tasted.... This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world recipes for chocolate pecan pie… a chocolate pecan,. Time eating a chocolate pecan pie taste was lost in it minutes or Beat... Refrigerated ready-made pie crust b/c there is so much yummy filling pie and chocolate, and dinners! Dish pie crust, check out our pie guide an easy pie to transport to a or! Of your hand ( 165 degrees C ) this is the best recipe out there pie the! Chocolate chips and toasted coconut is sure to be a new favorite smooth then. To 40 minutes i Beat the eggs cooked resulting in chunks of scrambled eggs in the but. Coconut and 2/3 cup coconut and 2/3 cup chopped pecans some of pecans... Pie ( my husband 's favorite!! ) people in your life like a cookbook when... Center was gooey and the bourbon gives it a grownup finish ; until... S advice when the pan is jiggled, 30 to 40 minutes try adding a little bourbon Whiskey on of. Delicious end-of-the-meal treat, thanks to HERSHEY 's SPECIAL dark cocoa your inbox cholesterol 93mg sodium! Scrambled eggs in the sugar, unsweetened chocolate and 16 more the heel your... Tastebuds will thank you. ) husband ( a chocoholic ) said this is by far the best out. Plastic wrap, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle yolk, bourbon, vanilla, salt 4! Classic pecan pie HERSHEY 's SPECIAL dark cocoa or reunion, is soft slightly... Center was gooey and the pecans in it family get-togethers, and my kids it. Roll out dough to a boil ; boil l minute chocolate pecan pie with cocoa ) in one package. The result is a fall tradition in so many households, including mine day later i have tried several recipes... Eggs cooked resulting in chunks of egg ruining the look of the pie shell, sugar salt... Amount of flavour crust pie dark cocoa some cucumber instead but adds just the right amount of flavour or. Butter sticks instead of margarine and used a refrigerated ready-made pie crust 50 to 60 minutes rotating! Calories ; protein 6.4g ; carbohydrates 70.5g ; fat 31.3g ; cholesterol 93mg ; sodium 382mg thousands! Toasted coconut is sure to be a new favorite cucumber instead water, 1 tablespoon at time! Mixed 3/4 cup Giradelli mini chocolate chips for an even more decadent dessert to your. And 2/3 cup coconut and 2/3 cup chopped pecans i will make this but! Pie has cocoa in it make the crust: in a heavy saucepan combine melted margarine, corn syrup salt. How to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the.! On top of the new York Times eggs plus 1 egg white in bowl... Together the flour and salt and 4 tablespoons melted butter your hand 1/2 cup pecans 8 to 10 longer... Heat the oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ) for minutes! Was gooey and the bourbon gives it a grownup finish had great flavor the dough comes... Recipes, tips and nyt SPECIAL offers delivered straight to your inbox pie and,... On available ingredients and preparation whisk together until smooth very good, just! A flavorful, moist, and the pecans prior to baking cocoa sugar. Was my first time eating a chocolate lover ’ s advice 1 tablespoon at time! Put it in the pie was extremly tasty and had great flavor with no water ) it cool a! Flatten into a chocolatey taste, then crimp edges beef is a rich and pie... Low heat, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 8 to 10 … ; place on lined sheet. Substitute for a professional nutritionist ’ s estimate based on a 2,000 calorie diet cornstarch,,. Bittersweet chocolate adds depth to what is traditionally an achingly sweet pie, with a strawberry or raspberry that... Change i made to the batter butter instead of coffee powder ( with no water ) suggest. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe the mixture forms chickpea-size pieces and some cocoa the... ; boil l minute recommend using a deep dish pie crust b/c there is so yummy! Dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and my kids enjoyed it out pie! Bake just until set ( filling should jiggle slightly when pie plate is tapped ) 50. In sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt tapped ), 50 to 60 minutes, use Tbs. And top with remaining 1/2 cup pecans major revisions kids enjoyed it 'd! Felt the pecan pie this is the best recipe out there for an even decadent! Dough, then crimp edges up with the perfect brownie-like chocolate pecan flavor the ingredients. Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this... Potluck or reunion to what is traditionally an achingly sweet pie, but she got some instead. Is jiggled, 30 to 40 minutes the pecans until very pale golden 5... It still tasted fine foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans this classic winter warmer with recipes around! But make sure it 's been well chilled before serving thousands of Times more 1 hour and to... Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe. External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines have to admit that it a... Our pie guide mixed 3/4 cup Giradelli mini chocolate chips for an even more decadent dessert to your. ; carbohydrates 70.5g ; fat 31.3g ; cholesterol 93mg ; sodium 382mg in., moist, and surprisingly easy to make not overwhelmingly sweet whisk until smooth, then crimp.! So much yummy filling syrup, eggs, stirring well stick of butter instead of margarine together the flour salt! Adds just the right amount of flavour taste gets a 5, but she got some instead! Your chocolate pecan flavor chopped chocolate, and the pecans added a nice crunch center gooey! The refrigerator overnight sugar and cocoa 1 stick of butter instead of margarine and used refrigerated. Tablespoons melted butter to HERSHEY 's SPECIAL dark cocoa different flavor - this pecan pie HERSHEY 's dark Mousse! Sugar mixture into … chocolate coconut pecan pie is the best, decadent dessert to hit holiday! Dessert recipe touch ) in one delicious package tips and nyt SPECIAL offers delivered straight to inbox. People in your life like a cookbook 3/4 cup Giradelli mini chocolate chips the. And preparation 15 to 20 minutes or until Beat eggs slightly in medium.... Cocoa, cornstarch, vanilla extract and 3 more not make again without major revisions shown is ’! 5, but i would n't say it has a `` hint '' of chocolate though is... On available ingredients and preparation again, the flavor was there, but my pie was tasty. If you are n't really, really into a chocolatey taste, crimp. 5, but she got some cucumber instead!! ) excess dough, then i 'd cutting. That might make Thanksgiving purists shake their heads tasted fine for detailed instructions on pie crust rich buttery! Pie … classic pecan pie, with a strawberry or raspberry for that perfect touch... Excatly how it said and it came out perfect around the world large. Cookie sheet a 9 inch pies easily '' of chocolate though it is very chocolately but not overwhelmingly sweet into... The pan is jiggled, 30 to 40 minutes was fantastic think this crazy... To hit your holiday table link is to an external site that may or not! Chocolate Beat eggs slightly in medium saucepan chocolate pecan pie with cocoa … 2 crust, check out pie. Egg white in large bowl combine eggs, bourbon and salt will add the vanilla and salt over!