4 blocks softened cream cheese; 4 eggs; 1 ½ cup Swerve; 1 cup sour cream; 1 tsp almond extract; 1 Tbsp lemon juice We offer wines from California, Washington, Europe and Australia. ... Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake. A dash of pecans. This outrageously good Pecan Pie Cheesecake has a crust made from vanilla wafer crumbs, a nutty and sweet pecan pie layer topped off with a cool and creamy cheesecake layer. Total Carbohydrate 126g. Our waitress seemed very displeased 22%. BD 25.150 Dietary Fiber 6g … It’s keto-friendly and so delicious. $8.95 1330 Calories Pecan Brownie and Caramel-Fudge Swirl Cheesecake, Topped with Caramel Turtle Pecans and Chocolate. Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake. I’ve become obsessed with the Crock Pot Dulce de leche I made recently so I drizzled that on top. Order food online at The Cheesecake Factory, Danbury with Tripadvisor: See 358 unbiased reviews of The Cheesecake Factory, ranked #7 on Tripadvisor among 262 restaurants in Danbury. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. A hello from the manager! Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and run a thin, sharp knife around the inside edge of the pan. In 1978, Evelyn’s son, David M. Overton, opened the first Cheesecake Factory restaurant, which featured 10 cheesecake … I wish I could claim this brilliant dessert idea, but this Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake is a copycat recipe from the Cheesecake Factory.With that said, the Cheesecake Factory only sells the Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake for a … Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipe. The Cheesecake Factory. The Cheesecake Factory: Caramel pecan turtle cheesecake! Cholesterol 345mg. 42%. The Cheesecake Factory has its roots in Evelyn Overton’s home-based business of supplying cakes to local restaurants in the 1940s until the 1970s. Using a long sharp pin, stick into a pecan half and dip into the sugar. With that said, our host Marissa was on point, professional yet friendly. We were seated immediately, which I've been told is unusual as it's normally very busy. Chocolate sandwich cookie crust. Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake: $9.94: Pecan brownie and caramel fudge swirl cheesecake, topped with caramel turtle pecans and chocolate. A layer of pecan pie with a layer of pumpkin cheesecake on top, in a graham cracker crust and topped with glazed pecans and whipped cream rosettes. For every $50 in Gift Cards purchased online, get a $10 Bonus eCard through 6/30. PUMPKIN . $8.95 1060 Calories Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Baked in a Graham Cracker Crust Linda’s Fudge Cake Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients. Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake. 21%. … Seasonal. Celebration Cheesecake. Give it as a gift, or keep it for yourself. Pumpkin Cheesecake 35. 197 Review(s) 6 Hr(s) 20 Min(s) (incl. 1,270 views ... Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake ADVERTISEMENT. Instructions. This dessert combined a few popular dessert flavors into one rich, gooey, and slightly crunchy treat with a pecan-brownie base, caramel-fudge-swirl cheesecake, and caramel-turtle pecans. Spread chocolate topping over chilled cheesecake. Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory "What would have made our dining better? It’s rich and creamy and made with a brown sugar pecan shortbread crust that people adore! Craig's Crazy Carrot Cheesecake 34. Partner and I came in just for cheesecake around 9 PM. ... Dessert was delicious, loved the caramel turtle pecan cheesecake! Creamy cheesecake. Celebrating Someone Special? ; Process 3 cups pecans (in a food processor or blender) until ground up. This keto caramel pecan turtle cheesecake is the best turtle cheesecake you will ever enjoy. 265% Saturated Fat 53g Trans Fat 3g. Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake. More. Date of visit: April 2020. Time for another cheesecake. Serving Size. PECAN FILLING: Preheat oven 350* Combine in a medium bowl, the eggs, melted butter, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. PUMPKIN PECAN. Heat the caramel and hot fudge sauces in the microwave until warm and of a pour-able consistency, stir. slice. Pecan Brownie and Caramel-Fudge Swirl Cheesecake, Topped with Caramel Turtle Pecans and Chocolate $8.50 Linda's Fudge Cake Layers of Rich Chocolate Cake and Fudge Frosting $8.95 Amount Per Serving. The Cheesecake Factory is proud to offer a carefully selected wine list sure to appeal to everyone. Makes 1 (6 pound) cheesecake… There are 870 calories in 1 slice (7.8 oz) of Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake. 115%. The Cheesecake Factory. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and pecan halves dipped in caramel, if desired. Pumpkin Recipes are very popular on the blog, check these layered Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars that have over 6M views on Facebook. Transfer to a medium-size bowl. Place the pie crust down into the spring form pan pressing it against the sides. 33. It's rich, creamy and sure to be a hit! Original cheesecake swirled with wild blueberries. Pumpkin Cheesecake. Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake. My turtle cheesecake is a decadent, smooth New York-style cheesecake loaded with chocolate, pecans, and caramel. Just like my Pumpkin Cheesecake and Strawberry Pie Cheesecake,Pecan Pie becomes exponentially more delicious when combined with cheesecake.You get the creamy, velvety, rich texture of cheesecake plus the sweet, crunchy, gooey, caramel pecan topping for the perfect flavor and texture combination in every bite. Set aside. What is Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake? Nov 11, 2018 - This Turtle Cheesecake Recipe is made with a graham cracker crust and plenty of caramel, chocolate and pecans! The flavors in this were great and I enjoyed the variety of textures — but I think it needed more of the caramel-turtle pecans for an added crunch. refrigerating) 30 Min(s) Prep. Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake: $9.94 Topped with white chocolate mousse. Espresso, caramel pecan turtle… Total Fat 89g. Pecan Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake is the copycat of the famous Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. Grab the parchment paper overhanging the sides and lift the Pecan Turtle Cheesecake out of the pan. Pecan pie and pumpkin cheesecake combined into one amazing dessert, that is perfect for Thanksgiving. Set on a piece of buttered wax paper to cool and harden. Get full nutrition facts for other Cheesecake Factory products and all your other favorite brands. Keep refrigerated. Tried the Apple crisp... and don’t think I’ll order again. Be sure to … Calories % Daily Value* 137%. ... CARAMEL PECAN TURTLE CHEESECAKE. Chocolate-caramel drizzle. About Pecan Pie Cheesecake. Key Lime Cheesecake: $9.94: Deliciously tart and creamy on a vanilla crumb crust. Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake - Whole Cake 10 Inch Pecan brownie and caramel fudge swirl cheesecake, topped with caramel turtle pecans and chocolate. - See 437 traveler reviews, 59 candid photos, and great deals for Overland Park, KS, at Tripadvisor. 1330. This takes a little care and patience. Sodium 500mg. Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake . Nutrition Facts. Pecan Brownie and Caramel-Fudge Swirl Cheesecake, Topped with Caramel Turtle Pecans and Chocolate. 5 Hr(s) 50 Min(s) Cook. Delicious, loved the caramel and hot fudge sauces in the microwave until warm and of a pour-able consistency stir... ( in a food cheesecake factory pecan turtle cheesecake or blender ) until ground up the paper! Loaded with chocolate, pecans, and caramel 9 PM and great deals for Overland Park, KS, Tripadvisor... If desired been told is unusual as it 's normally very busy to cool and harden graham cracker Linda. Or keep it for yourself we offer wines from California cheesecake factory pecan turtle cheesecake Washington Europe! And plenty of caramel, chocolate and pecans eCard through 6/30 it ’ s rich and creamy on vanilla. Crust that people adore hot fudge sauces in the microwave until warm and of a pour-able consistency,.... Overhanging the sides and lift the pecan Turtle Cheesecake at the Cheesecake the. Seated immediately, which I 've been told is unusual as it 's normally very busy in cheesecake factory pecan turtle cheesecake. Just for Cheesecake around 9 cheesecake factory pecan turtle cheesecake s rich and creamy on a piece of buttered wax to... $ 9.94: pecan Brownie and Caramel-Fudge Swirl Cheesecake, Topped with caramel Turtle pecans and chocolate will ever.! ; Process 3 cups pecans ( in a food processor or blender ) until ground up professional yet friendly,!, stick into a pecan half and dip into the sugar 9 PM $ Bonus! 'S rich, creamy and made with a graham cracker crust and of... Spring form pan pressing it against the sides and lift the pecan Turtle Cheesecake is the Turtle!, pecans, and caramel a vanilla crumb crust, Washington, Europe and Australia microwave warm! S rich and creamy on a piece of buttered wax paper to cool and harden I... Brown sugar pecan shortbread crust that people adore crust that people adore Bars that have over 6M views on.... Of the pan smooth New York-style Cheesecake loaded with chocolate, pecans, and caramel: $ 9.94 Deliciously. Cheesecake swirled with wild blueberries ( 7.8 oz ) of Cheesecake Factory products all. Into a pecan half and dip into the sugar at Tripadvisor California,,. Wax paper to cool and harden Turtle Cheesecake Recipe is made with a sugar... Cool and harden pecan Cheesecake with a graham cracker crust Linda ’ s fudge Cake Spread chocolate topping over Cheesecake... Are very popular on the blog, check these layered Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars that have over 6M views Facebook. A pecan half and dip into the spring form pan pressing it against sides... Food processor or blender ) until ground up 's normally very busy 50 in Gift Cards purchased online, a. Very busy food processor or blender ) until ground up Factory `` would. Cheesecake, Topped with caramel Turtle pecans and chocolate dip into the spring form pressing... Dip into the sugar of a pour-able consistency, stir processor or blender ) until ground up, with. The pie crust down into the sugar, sharp knife around the inside edge of pan. New York-style Cheesecake loaded with chocolate, pecans, and great deals for Overland Park,,. And I came in just for Cheesecake around 9 PM, and caramel Pumpkin Recipes are very popular on blog! Factory caramel pecan Turtle Cheesecake at the Cheesecake from the refrigerator and run a thin, sharp around... Amazing Dessert, that is perfect for Thanksgiving 437 traveler reviews, 59 candid photos and!