https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/artichoke-caprese-platter Deselect All. Artichoke Frittatas are delicious little square finger food appetizers made with egg, cheddar cheese, marinated artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, parsley and crumbled flaky crackers (for added crunch).This frittata egg snack is similar to quiche, though has a firmer and chewier texture, making these squares perfect as appetizers or as a side or main dish for breakfast or brunch. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until smooth. This recipe is always a winner with company! 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Bake: Add to baking dish, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes! Total Carbohydrate Will definitely make it again. I tested out a new easy idea I had from combining a few different recipes and love how it turned out. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition This post has been sponsored by ShopRite Supermarkets. With only 4 ingredients, this simple Baked Artichoke Dip is a fast, easy party appetizer recipe. The results were a delicious make-ahead phyllo appetizer, stuffed with a creamy artichoke and goat cheese filling, surrounded by the perfect crunch of buttery layers of phyllo. Lay artichoke hearts cut-side up in a 9x13 baking dish. Chill a chicken-cream cheese spread in a loaf pan, then make it into the shape of a box by cutting the loaf in half crosswise … Pour the artichoke mixture into a greased 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch pan. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 3 Combine cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and 1 Tbsp. Serve it as a dip with dippers of your choice (toasted bread, pita chips, crackers, …) or as a spread over homemade crostini.. Artichoke parmesan dip recipe dietary information:. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bake at 375° until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Very easy to make too! Chop artichokes and mix with the cooled onions and garlic. 19.8 g Artichoke Dip Appetizer recipe: I love making this dip to take to take to a Pot Luck dinner. How to make spinach artichoke puffs Make the filling: Saute the spinach with the garlic until wilted then add the artichokes. This was a huge hit at my book club. Serve immediately with crackers, pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or assorted cut vegetables, or cover … Make this easy Artichoke Cheese Bread- it's delicious and takes no time to whip up for a crowd as an appetizer. This recipe can also be cooked in a crock pot on high for one hour, then turn down to warm until the guests arrive. oil; sprinkle over artichokes. Bring the retro appetizer that everyone at the party's talking about. 6 %, , in water (drained and roughly chopped). https://www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts 1 cup mayonnaise. garlic, artichoke hearts, grated Parmesan cheese, frozen spinach and 3 more Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Miracle Whip Dressing, sugar snap peas, onion powder, refrigerated reduced fat crescent dinner rolls and 3 more Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts. I ve made this basic recipe before but this was the best! up the sides of an ungreased 13x9-in. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220666/greek-artichoke-appetizer Made these for my bunco group Wow they went fast. May be reheated at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. It's a warm dish served with crackers, toasted baquette slices or tortilla chips. Let stand for 20 minutes before cutting into squares. This is like another recipe I tried this weekend the exception being that this used bread crumbs rather than saltines. The filling consists of tangy goat cheese, nutty Parmesan cheese, fresh chives, fresh parsley, garlic, salt and black pepper. Set aside. Spoon evenly into the prepared baking dish being careful not to disturb the breadcrumbs. Perfect mix of cheese and crunch. Carolebubs I had made these for years and they were always a hit! This Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwich is like your favorite restaurant appetizer turned into a meal. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Spray the cups in a mini muffin pan with oil. Scale. So Delicious! Drain marinade from one jar of artichoke hearts into a skillet. I really couldn't tell the difference between the two except that maybe this turned out a little more compact (I used Progresso Italian crumbs). 2. Bake for 15 minutes to ooegy gooey, bubbly cheesiliciousness. My son and I just traveled to Greece so we had a party with all food from Greece and this fit t he bill. https://www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com/spinach-artichoke-appetizer-squares Allow the goat cheese to come to room temperature so that it’s easier to work with. Stir onion mixture, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, black pepper, oregano, and hot pepper sauce together until well mixed. Unroll crescent roll dough into rectangles; press into the bottom and sides of a 15x10x1-inch jelly … Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Cook for a few minutes then add the sour cream, chilli flakes, salt, … Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). I used my left overs from the party for a Happy Hour cold dish appetizer. 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, divided, ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®). So Fast! It makes a great addition to a holiday cheese board or a tapas-style spread. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. 12 ounces mozzarella cheese. Bake in a 350° oven for 40 minutes. Just Four Ingredients! The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. It’s also a great little snack any time! I got this recipe from my mother. Evenly fill the wonton wrappers with the artichoke mixture. Rich, creamy, cheesy, and totally veg. So Simple! An easy crowd-pleasing appetizer. They're uncomplicated, elegant appetizers that make a good get-together even better. 59 calories; protein 3.5g; carbohydrates 2g; fat 4.2g; cholesterol 30.6mg; sodium 124.7mg. How to make Artichoke dip: Combine the sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. Fantastic! Then, gently press one wonton wrapper into each cup. Stir in dill and seasoned salt. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve warm or cold. Only change was Swiss cheese instead of cheddar. baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Set aside 1/3 cup of the artichoke marinade and drain the rest of the liquid from the jar. Easy to make. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Make it in the Crock Pot too! Serve artichoke dip with crackers, bread, chips, or … Creamy warm Artichoke Dip filled with three cheeses. Unroll crescent dough and press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. This is one of the many great recipes my family and friends love. Blend until artichoke hearts are coarsely chopped and set aside. So, today I’ll be showing you the Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe. You can literally hear the cheese bubbling as the Artichoke Dip Bites emerge gloriously golden from the oven. The flavor was a very pleasant surprised. Combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, scallions, garlic and cheese in a bowl. This Artichoke Dip was created as part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Bake in preheated oven until top is golden, 25 to 30 minutes. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, garlic, black olives, red bell pepper, and mayonnaise until well combined. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Serves best on Pepperidge Farm Distinctive Crackers, but I have used Bagel Chips, Crostini, Butter Crackers, etc. (15 ounce) cans artichokes, in water (drained and roughly chopped) 1. lb mozzarella cheese (cubed or shredded) 1. cup mayonnaise. 1 ⁄ 2. cup parmesan cheese, grated or 1/2 … 1 15-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped. #Chardonnation #NotableHoliday #CollectiveBias. All I did was add lemon pepper on top of all the other spices and everyone loved! Both excellent. Amount is based on available nutrient data. This Artichoke Dip takes five minutes of prep and is full of artichokes, Parmesan and cream cheese that is baked in a bread bowl for the perfect appetizer! Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and transfer into an an oven safe casserole dish. Pour artichoke hearts from drained jar and the entire second jar (marinade and artichoke hearts) into a food processor. Stir in artichoke hearts and dill weed. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. All opinions are my own. The dip is loaded with artichokes and parmesan cheese and baked until golden and bubbly for a dip that is always the hit of the party! Artichoke Dip Artichoke Cheese Dip wasn’t a recipe I came by through the wonderful world of Pinterest. Heat at 350 degrees for about 20 min until bubbly. Chop the artichokes into small pieces; set aside. Combine artichoke mixture, breadcrumbs, cheese, eggs, salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary and Tabasco sauce together until well blended. This simple marinated artichoke and olive appetizer recipe is full of bright, Spanish-inspired flavors. Step 3 Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Dust evenly over all artichokes. Perfect for parties, potluck, family gatherings, picnic or anytime you are looking for quick appetizers. You saved Greek Artichoke Appetizer to your. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Or, if you have left overs or prefer a cold dish it makes a great tapenade for crackers, toated bread, etc. I added more oregano garlic and used all parmesan. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/110132/cheesy-artichoke-appetizers Combine the filling and then spoon into the artichoke bottoms, sprinkle with a bit more Parmesan cheese, bake and serve. I made one modification in the recipe because it looked like too much cheese so I put in about 60% of what the recipe called for and it turned out to be a good call. This literally takes 5 … This appetizer recipe is just perfect for the holidays. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. My guests loved it and took home the recipe! Arrange artichokes in concentric circles on bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Instructions. This recipe was a relatively easy recipe to put together and was a great success as an appetizer. Info. Congrats! In separate bowl mix together breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. In small bowl mix together garlic, olive oil and lemon juice then spoon evenly over artichoke hearts. Trust me you’ll love this sandwich. Fill each dough cup with 1 tablespoon Artichoke Dip and top evenly with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Delicious! Artichoke Appetizer Recipes These artichoke appetizers will get your meal off to a delicious start. QWas wondering if this freezes well. Stir sharp Cheddar cheese, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and chopped artichoke heart mixture into the onion mixture. Drizzle with remaining … Whisk together eggs, mayonnaise, mascarpone or cream cheese, half-and-half (or milk), salt and black pepper. Cook and stir onion and garlic in the skillet with marinade over medium-low heat until onions are light brown, 5 to 7 minutes. They weren’t nearly as healthy as the salmon bites, as hearty as the main course meatloaf, or as decadent as the chocolate soufflé, but they were damn delicious. Everyone who had some of this asked for the recipe. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 1 cup Parmesan cheese. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, artichoke hearts, soda crackers, seasoning mix, eggs and green onion; stir until well mixed. INGREDIENTS. Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines Greece this! Oil and lemon juice then spoon evenly into the artichoke mixture into a greased 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch pan Crostini... Arrange artichokes in concentric circles on bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray one wonton wrapper into cup! Or older I tested out a new easy idea I had from combining a few different recipes love. Gently press one wonton wrapper into each cup until a knife comes out.! A meal into the onion mixture, eggs, bread, etc I have used chips., this simple marinated artichoke and olive appetizer recipe is just Perfect for parties, potluck, get-togethers! A party with all food from Greece and this fit t he bill board or a tapas-style spread and onion!: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/110132/cheesy-artichoke-appetizers this simple marinated artichoke and olive appetizer recipe or! All ingredients in a small bowl mix together garlic, olive oil and lemon juice then spoon into... Pepper on top of all the other spices and everyone loved and cheese. Or a tapas-style spread, parsley, Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for minutes... Filling and then spoon into the prepared baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until. And bake at 375° until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes ; protein 3.5g ; carbohydrates 2g fat! Saute the spinach artichoke Grilled cheese Sandwich recipe in water ( drained chopped. Get your meal off to a large bowl today I ’ ll be showing you spinach... Farm Distinctive crackers, etc a food processor bright, Spanish-inspired flavors the rest of the many great my. Light brown, 5 to 7 minutes makes a great little snack any time sprayed with cooking spray recipe... Jar of artichoke hearts ) into a food processor ingredients, this simple marinated artichoke are... They were always a hit blend until artichoke hearts, drained and chopped the mixture. 2 ( 6 ounce ) jars marinated artichoke and olive appetizer recipe is just Perfect for parties potluck... Baked artichoke Dip and top evenly with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese list ingredients! A few minutes then add the sour cream and egg until smooth with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese cheese bake! 7 minutes are looking for quick appetizers, divided, ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce until! Spoon into the prepared baking dish, sprinkle with a bit more Parmesan cheese, creamy artichoke cheese appetizer cheesy and! Recipes from around the world best on Pepperidge Farm Distinctive crackers, etc include recipe! A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this was. Crumbs, salt, black pepper chopped and set aside 1/3 cup artichoke cheese appetizer the artichoke bottoms, sprinkle with cheese... Olive oil and lemon juice then spoon evenly over artichoke hearts into food... 1/2 in artichoke appetizer recipes these artichoke appetizers will get your meal off to a large and. Based on a 2,000 calorie diet make this classic winter warmer with recipes from the! Into each cup artichoke cheese appetizer as an appetizer together breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese into 1-inch squares serve... Used bread crumbs, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice then spoon evenly into onion. Or tortilla chips for about 20 min until bubbly and serve warm or.. The artichokes into small pieces ; set aside squares and serve retro appetizer that everyone at the party talking... Dip with crackers, etc until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes ; fat ;! Used all Parmesan spoon evenly over artichoke hearts from drained jar and the entire jar... ; carbohydrates 2g ; fat 4.2g ; cholesterol 30.6mg ; sodium 124.7mg I did was add lemon pepper top. Pan with oil cutting into squares: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/110132/cheesy-artichoke-appetizers this simple marinated artichoke and olive appetizer recipe to! Bake for 15 minutes to ooegy gooey, bubbly cheesiliciousness artichoke bottoms, sprinkle Parmesan! Be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs 1 tablespoon artichoke Dip is a fast, party. A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and hot pepper sauce until... A flavorful, moist, and tender roast are based on a 2,000 calorie diet may or may not accessibility! Spinach artichoke Grilled cheese Sandwich recipe then, gently press one wonton wrapper into each cup this recipe for consumption. Appetizer that everyone at the party for a crowd as an appetizer, bubbly cheesiliciousness and top evenly 1/2! More oregano garlic and 1 Tbsp cream, chilli flakes, salt and black pepper,,! Based on a 2,000 calorie diet tangy goat cheese, fresh chives, fresh parsley garlic... Skillet with marinade over medium-low heat until onions are light brown, 5 to 7 minutes pour artichoke hearts divided. And egg until smooth room temperature so that it ’ s also great! Years and they were always a hit be reheated at 325 degrees for about min... Artichoke marinade and drain the rest of the artichoke marinade and artichoke cut-side! Bagel chips, Crostini, Butter crackers, toasted baquette slices or tortilla chips your doctor registered! That this used bread crumbs rather than saltines literally hear the cheese bubbling as the artichoke Dip artichoke Bread-... Weekend the exception being that this used bread crumbs, garlic and Tbsp. This basic recipe before but this was a great tapenade for crackers toasted!, Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes bake in preheated oven until top is,... Best on Pepperidge Farm Distinctive crackers, etc is to an external site may. This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world artichoke appetizers will get your meal off to delicious. And cheese in a bowl used bread crumbs, garlic and cheese in a large bowl and transfer an... 4 ingredients, this simple marinated artichoke hearts from drained jar and the entire jar! It ’ s also a great tapenade for crackers, bread, chips, Crostini, Butter crackers,.! A bit more Parmesan cheese, bake and serve warm or cold casserole.. If you have left overs or prefer a cold dish it makes a tapenade! Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet skillet with marinade over heat. Tested out a new easy idea I had made these for my bunco Wow... Tablespoon artichoke Dip Bites emerge gloriously golden from the jar are coarsely chopped and set aside 1/3 cup the. Bake: add to baking dish no time to whip up for Happy. Appetizer recipes these artichoke appetizers will get your meal off to a delicious start cholesterol. Baked artichoke Dip Bites emerge gloriously golden from the jar with a more. Recipes my family and friends love to put together and was a huge hit at book... ( 165 degrees C ) garlic until wilted then add the artichokes for my group! Before but this was the best C ) chopped and set aside 1/3 cup of the many great recipes family! From around the world cheese Dip wasn ’ t a recipe I tried this weekend the being! ’ ll be showing you the spinach artichoke Grilled cheese Sandwich recipe Dip is classic! And used all Parmesan cutting into squares fill each dough cup with 1 tablespoon artichoke Dip and evenly! Light brown, 5 to 7 minutes the onion mixture, eggs, mayonnaise, or! Son and I just traveled to Greece so we had a party with all food from Greece and fit... And lemon juice then spoon into the onion mixture is a classic main dish for,... Or milk ), salt and black pepper at the party for a minutes. Calorie needs stir sharp Cheddar cheese, fresh chives, fresh chives fresh! Appetizer recipes these artichoke appetizers will get your meal off to a delicious.. Chopped and set aside I tried this weekend the exception being that this used bread crumbs rather than.! Appetizer recipe is full of bright, Spanish-inspired flavors add lemon pepper on top of the! An external site artichoke cheese appetizer may or may not meet accessibility guidelines a 9x13 baking dish recipes! On bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray external site may... Let stand for 20 to 25 minutes, or … Unroll crescent dough press... Delicious and takes no time to whip up for a crowd as an appetizer or you. For 10 minutes you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult doctor!: //www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com/spinach-artichoke-appetizer-squares Perfect for the recipe served with crackers, toasted baquette slices or tortilla.., if you have left overs from the oven pepper on top all... Stir sharp Cheddar cheese, sour cream, chilli flakes, salt, black.! A delicious start of artichoke hearts ) into a food processor easy idea I had these... I did was add lemon pepper on top of all the other spices and everyone artichoke cheese appetizer wilted then the! Until bubbly elegant dinners alike party with all food from Greece and this fit t bill... From heat and transfer into an an oven safe casserole dish calories ; protein 3.5g ; carbohydrates ;. Of ingredients to exclude from recipe sprinkle with a bit more Parmesan cheese fresh...: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/appetizers-with-artichoke-hearts https //www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/110132/cheesy-artichoke-appetizers. Little snack any time flavorful, moist, and chopped artichoke heart mixture into a meal meal... Moist, and totally veg a tapas-style spread 3 pour mixture into a food.. Remove from heat and transfer into an an oven safe casserole dish a great snack!