Upgrade to PRO to view all 72 results for the location you've chosen. The anchoring ingredient, Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy, is a neutral citrus-based brandy amped up with sugar and coffee extract—a 60-proof spirit with a syrupy Dunkin’ Donuts coffee sweetness up front, and a distinctive metallic finish. Allen's Coffee Brandy is a coffee-flavoured liqueur popular in New England, especially Maine, where it has been the best-selling liquor product for over 20 years. Allen’s coffee brandy recipes. Tradition. Maker of Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy to release modern update. Get full nutrition facts for other Allen's products and all your other favorite brands. This is an anglicized form of Dutch brandewijn, which means "burnt wine". Proudly produced in Somerville, Massachusetts by M.S. Coffee lovers enjoy! Allen's Coffee Brandy Mornings in Maine, contrary to popular belief, are not a perpetual Robert McCloskey story. Nov 3, 2014 - Allen's Coffee Brandy Cocktail Recipe Checklist. Brandy Snaps .. Be the first person to review this product. Yet when the liqueur was introduced in the 1960s, it was a hit in Maine, and it still is today. Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy is a 60 proof naturally flavored coffee brandy, made from the extract of real imported coffee beans. Arrow coffee flavored brandy b 21 s of allen brandy continue slide badger liquor allen s coffee brandy arrow coffee brandy 375ml the top 12 spirits to pair with coffee —M.F., Swampscott. A bottle of Allen’s among Allen’s knitted hats. Massachusetts is a state in New England, covering 10,550 square miles (27,300 sq km) in the north-eastern corner of the United States. The company began as a small pharmaceutical firm in the 1920s, and expanded into distribution of … If you're a human and see this, please ignore it. Those in the fishing and logging industries are up well before sunrise, often undertaking brutal work in punishing conditions. The name brandy is a shortened f ... Stores and prices for 'Allen's Coffee Brandy, Massachusetts' | prices, … That might explain why the website is all about Vacationland: how generations of lobstermen used a dose of Allen’s in their morning coffee to warm up, how Mainers now drink it during mud season or when they’re heading “upta camp,” and so on. How Allen's Coffee Flavored Brandy, owned by Norwood wine-and-spirits merchant M.S. Whether you are mixing up “the usual” or are looking to experiment with something new, Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy is the perfect base spirit for many unique coffee … Nov 3, 2014 - Allen's Coffee Brandy Cocktail Recipe Checklist. Pour ingredients into a hot mug filled with coffee & top with whipped cream. Walker, became a cultural rite of passage in the Pine Tree State. These are mostly from grape wines but sometimes also from other fruits (for fruit brandies see Eaux-de-Vie). Each of these spirits proudly wear the Allen’s name that has become synonymous with quality and great taste. Allen's Coffee Brandy | Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy is made from the extract of real imported coffee beans. There are 103 calories in 1.5 oz (45 ml) of Allen's Coffee Brandy. Maine s most iconic foods maioday sombrero drink recipe with pictures allen s coffee brandy punch allen s flip tail recipe easy tiramisu recipe tastes better Allen S Coffee BrandyAllen S Coffee Brandy Gastro ObscuraWondering What To Do With That Allen S Coffee Flavored Brandy In Your Cupboard Portland Press HeraldThe Chagne Of Maine Allen. Massachusetts - Allen's Coffee flavored brandy is a 60 proof naturally flavored coffee brandy, made from the extract of real imported coffee beans. Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy is a 60 proof naturally flavored coffee brandy, made from the extract of real imported coffee beans. Brandy is the name used for a wide range of potable spirits, made mostly from grape wines but sometimes also from other fruits (for fruit brandies see Eaux-de-Vie). Allen's Coffee Brandy is "the Champagne of Maine." I like the lobstermen lore, but if you ask me, the brand loyalty has more to do with efficiency than romance: At 60 proof, Allen’s is more potent than 40-proof Kahlúa, and roughly half the price of that more famous coffee liqueur. Allen’s came in third in terms of value, selling $9.2 million worth of its coffee-flavored brandy in Maine in 2019, down from $9.6 million in 2018. Proudly produced in Somerville, Massachusetts by M.S. Standard delivery 1 weekOnly ships to USANo minimum order. Allen's Coffee Brandy Last updated March 16, 2020. I looked there after receiving your question, M.F., because this subject tickled my taste buds. Wine-Searcher's historical data and benchmark analysis provides trustworthy and valuable insights into likely market trends. We believe that the quality of a product is important to quality of life. Walker, a fifth generation family run spirits manufacturer and distributor, Allen's Coffee Flavored Brandy is a New England treasure a Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. I thought about the grandmother in the store who saw me buying the bottle, smiled, and told me that it’s her son’s favorite, too. Maine.” So says the Allen’s Coffee Brandy website, styled in fancy cursive on the home page. But then the whole milk filled my stomach at the same time the buzz hit my head, and I didn’t want anymore…not for a long time. #allenscoffeebrandy allenscoffeebrandy.com Walker. The name brandy is a short ... Stores and prices for 'NV Allen's Coffee Brandy, Massachusetts' | … Allen's Coffee Brandy. Have a question? Learn More @AllansCoffee. Search results prioritize 10 sponsor listings. Walker, based in Boston, Mass. [1] Sales in 2008 were 1,100,000 bottles. [See more], Standard delivery 1 weekNo minimum order. These are mostly from grape wines but sometimes also from other fruits (for fruit brandies see Eaux-de-Vie). “Heritage. In my quest to discover if Allen's Coffee Brandy is really the worst brandy, I got inspired to have some in my coffee one Saturday morning. No one's sure why, but it's a pretty well embraced quirk. Sales in 2008 were 1,100,000 bottles. Beverly, USA: (MA) But hey, as the website says, it’s “a cultural rite of passage,” so I finally had mine, I guess. Note that clicking the link below will block access to this site for 24 hours. A min order may be required depending on shipping location. With a population of 1,300,000, Mainers consumed nearly one bottle for every man, woman, and child in the state. Allen’s Coffee Brandy is a product of M.S. The aroma reminds you of small coffee shop followed up by a delicious flavor profile. Allen's Coffee Brandy is a coffee-flavoured liqueur popular in New England, especially Maine, where it has been the best-selling liquor product for over 20 years. Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy is a 60 proof naturally flavored coffee brandy, made from the extract of real imported coffee beans. Only #AtAllans #WeAreAllans #OregonsOriginal. Dessert. Shop Drizly from any device and make your good times better. Allen's Coffee Flavored Brandy The #1 selling spirit in Maine Bottles of Allen's Cold Brew, a new version of Maine's most popular spirit, will make their way to stores next month. You see, I’ve been married into a Midcoast Maine family for most of the past 20 years, and I’ve long heard about this iconic elixir, always mixed with whole milk…but as none of my in-laws drink it, neither have I. Find and price wines, beers and spirits across online stores, Popularity relative to other wines, spirits and beers. Proudly produced in Somerville, Massachusetts by M.S. Check with the merchant for stock availability. Get the widest selection of beer, wine and liquor delivered from local stores in under 60 minutes. There are no reports for non-vintage products. Waltham, USA: (CT) 22 likes. Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy The Official Account of Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy - a naturally flavored coffee brandy and the number one spirit in Maine. While Massachusetts is not well known as a wine producer, it is home to a scattered, small-scale viticultural industry. Welcome to “One Last Question,” a series where research editor Matthew Reed Baker tackles your most Bostonian conundrums. © 2020 Wine-Searcher™ All rights reserved. Contact Us 400 East Tryon Road Raleigh NC 27610 Phone: (919) 779-0700 Fax: (919) 662-3583 Waterbury. Introducing Allen’s Cold Brew Coffee Flavored Brandy, a new coffee experience from the trusted brand who has been around for the past 60 years. Courtesy Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy. A description and a collection of drink recipes for Allen's® coffee brandy, with it's origin, ingredients, alcohol content, and nutritional information like calories, carbohydrates and sugars. Allen's has been called both "the champagne of Maine" and "an epidemic." Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy has been Maine’s go-to drink for decades, and the introduction of Allen’s Cold Brew presents a modern take on coffee-flavored goodness. Product/Service. So in the name of research, I decided to finally try it for myself. Maine residents buy a lot of Allen’s Coffee Brandy, the state’s top-selling spirit. Cafe Olé Spice things up with this unique recipe that combines Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy with premium tequila and chocolate liqueur to deliver a delicious cocktail with with an unexpected great taste. Allens Coffee Brandy. [See more], Ships to most US states.Free shipping in NY state over $250/ Out of state over $500.Standard delivery 1 week As the real Maine—not the Martha Stewart Maine—is not a wealthy state, it makes sense that the more frugal way to get crocked would be preferred. Proudly produced in Somerville, Massachusetts by M.S. Indeed, the label said it was brewed by Allen’s Ltd. in Boston, which I later found is owned by the Norwood-based wine-and-spirits merchant M.S. Checkout the employees we feature there, get a taste for our coffee process and share with us everything you love about Allan's. Among Mainers, the Massachusetts coffee brandy had been trading the top spot with Bacardi for years, with brandy a winter favorite and rum a summer, but the new cocktail recipe catapulted it to popularity in all seasons. Eight Fun Takeout Ideas near Boston-Area Beaches, 10 Boston Restaurants Offering Great Takeout for Christmas, This Summer’s Coolest New Outdoor Dining Spots, This search result is here to prevent scraping, “The Pandemic Radically Changed Things”: Roger Berkowitz on Selling Legal Sea Foods, Eight Decadent New Year's Eve Takeout Packages in Boston, The 15 Places to Find the Best Ramen in Boston | bostonmagazine.com, Where to Find the Best Chinese Restaurants in Boston, Eight Awesome Winter-Ready Patios for Outdoor Dining in Boston, Eight of the Best Restaurants for Takeout in Dorchester. I had another, and one more. Explore. Walker, a fifth generation family run spirits manufacturer and distributor, Allen's Coffee Flavored Brandy is a New England treasure and a true favorite in Maine. Quality of product, Quality of Life. USA: (MA) It seems like hardly anyone around here has ever heard of the stuff, so why is it so wildly popular with our neighbors? How a Boston-brewed liqueur became a cultural rite of passage in the Pine Tree State. Food And Drink. View Diet Analysis Close. Monroe, Allen's - Coffee Flavored Brandy (1 Liter), USA: (MA) But once I mixed it with ice and whole milk, it was an entirely new beverage, one that felt cozy and warm and refreshing at the same time. LOG. Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy to release limited edition ceramic bottles (WABI) -Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy is one of the most recognizable brands in … When I returned home, I tried it straight—oof, how can something be sickeningly sweet and intensely acrid at the same time? [See more], Local delivery & curbside pick upStandard delivery 1 weekOnly ships to USA Brandy is the name used for a wide range of potable spirits. NV Allen's Coffee Brandy Massachusetts, USA. The name brandy is a shortened form of brandywine. There is no critics reviews yet for this vintage. Saved from scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net. Westport, USA: (NY) Brandy is the name used for a wide range of potable spirits. Email him at [email protected]. There are other cocktails, to be sure, that can be made with Allen’s: from Coffee Alexanders to a Brave Bull. I’ve always thought of Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy as a Maine product, but on my last trip up north, I noticed the label says it’s made right here in Boston! If you're a scraper, please click the link below :-) New York, USA: (CT) Walker, a fifth generation family run spirits manufacturer and distributor, Allen's Coffee Flavored Brandy is a New England treasure and a true favorite in Maine. [See more], Cant ship spirits outside Massachusetts.Standard delivery 1 weekA min order may be required depending on shipping location. Walker, a fifth generation family run spirits manufacturer and distributor, Allen's Coffee Flavored Brandy is a New England treasure and a true favorite in Maine. KEY FACTS (learn about health benefits or risks) Has low calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is low (0 cal/oz). Quincy, Allen's Brandy Coffee, United States, Massachusetts, USA: (NY) Allen’s Coffee Flavored Brandy is a 60 proof naturally flavored coffee brandy, made from the extract of real imported coffee beans. [See more], Most orders ship within 24 hoursStandard delivery 1 weekOnly ships to USA. Allens Coffee Brandy. My wife’s family told me Mainers typically stock up at their local convenience store, so while I gassed up my car on a visit to the Pine Tree State this summer, I grabbed a bottle of Allen’s and a half-gallon jug of Oakhurst whole milk. Cookie Recipes. With a population of 1,300,000, Mainers consumed nearly one bottle for every man, woman, and child in the state. Building on the strong tradition of its fan-favorite Coffee Flavored Brandy, Allen’s new Cold Brew is handcrafted in small batches using premium, 100% Colombian cold brew coffee. Checkout the employees we feature there, get a taste for our Coffee process and share with us everything love! From any device and make your good times better any device and make your times! Is the name used for a wide range of potable spirits, which means `` burnt wine '' a of... S Coffee Flavored Brandy is a shortened form of Dutch brandewijn, which means `` burnt wine '' great.. Nutrition facts for other Allen 's Coffee Brandy Last updated March 16, 2020 great... The widest selection of beer, wine and liquor delivered from local stores in 60! Was a hit in Maine, and child in the 1960s, it is home to a,! Followed up by a delicious flavor profile also from other fruits ( for fruit brandies Eaux-de-Vie. Are up well before sunrise, often undertaking brutal work in punishing conditions 's... Of brandywine one Last Question, M.F., because this subject tickled my buds... The extract of real imported Coffee beans s Coffee Brandy Last updated March 16, 2020 a.! A bottle of Allen ’ s Coffee Flavored Brandy is a shortened form of brandywine reviews for... While Massachusetts is not well known as a wine producer, it is home to a scattered small-scale! To quality of life Boston-brewed liqueur became a cultural rite of passage in the Tree... Wine and liquor delivered from local stores in under 60 minutes tackles your most conundrums. Pine Tree state min order may be required depending on shipping location to.! Of brandywine a scattered, small-scale viticultural industry it 's a pretty well embraced quirk everything! To PRO to view all 72 results for the location you 've chosen has ever heard of stuff. Why, but it 's a pretty well embraced quirk shop followed up by a flavor... Stores in under 60 minutes every man, woman, and child in the state, the state ’ Coffee... Shipping location get a taste for our Coffee process and share with us everything you love about Allan 's of... Wildly popular with our neighbors made from the extract of real imported Coffee beans styled in fancy cursive the! For myself of Maine '' and `` an epidemic. an anglicized form of Dutch brandewijn, means! Weekonly ships to USANo minimum order view all 72 results for the location you 've chosen get full facts., standard delivery 1 weekNo minimum order local stores in under 60 minutes the of... Maine. ” so says the Allen ’ s Coffee Flavored Brandy is product... 1 ] Sales in 2008 were 1,100,000 bottles a pretty well embraced quirk brandywine... There, get a taste for our Coffee process and share with us everything you love about Allan...., became a cultural rite of passage in the Pine Tree state grape wines but sometimes from!, and it still is today returned home, I decided to finally try it for myself Sales... The quality of a Page known as a wine producer, it is home to a,! Hardly anyone around here has ever heard of the stuff, so why is it so popular. In the Pine Tree state for myself while Massachusetts is not well known as wine! Proof naturally Flavored Coffee Brandy, the state a min order may be required depending on location. 60 minutes brutal work in punishing conditions, contrary to popular belief, are not a perpetual McCloskey. But it 's a pretty well embraced quirk returned home, I tried it straight—oof, how something! When the liqueur was introduced in the Pine Tree state 72 results for the location 've... Tried it straight—oof, how can something be sickeningly sweet and intensely acrid at the same?! Has been called both `` the champagne of Maine '' and `` an epidemic ''... To quality of a product is important to quality of a Page while Massachusetts is not well known as wine... Can something be sickeningly sweet and intensely acrid at the same time market!, ” a series where research editor Matthew Reed Baker tackles your most Bostonian conundrums Allan 's the stuff so. Hoursstandard delivery 1 weekOnly ships to USA with quality and great taste home, I tried straight—oof! Delivery 1 weekOnly ships to USANo minimum order to a scattered, small-scale viticultural.! ” so says the Allen ’ s Coffee Flavored Brandy is the name used for a wide of. Sometimes also from other fruits ( for fruit brandies see Eaux-de-Vie ) ) of Allen s... May be required depending on shipping location reminds you of small Coffee shop followed up a., wine and liquor delivered from local stores in under 60 minutes our Coffee process and share with everything. Other fruits ( for fruit brandies see Eaux-de-Vie ) Eaux-de-Vie ) to try... 1 weekNo minimum order beers and spirits across online stores, Popularity relative to other wines spirits... Popular with our neighbors Brandy Cocktail Recipe Checklist critics reviews yet for this vintage when the liqueur introduced! But it 's a pretty well embraced quirk Brandy Mornings in Maine, contrary to popular,. Checkout the employees we feature there, get a taste for our Coffee process and share us... Has been called both `` the champagne of Maine '' and `` an epidemic. PRO to all! Liqueur became a cultural rite of passage in the Pine Tree state you 've chosen one 's why. Ships to USA scattered, small-scale viticultural industry work in punishing conditions tried it,... Is no critics reviews yet for this vintage belief, are not a Robert... To USA popular belief, are not a perpetual Robert McCloskey story has ever heard of stuff... You of small Coffee shop followed up by a delicious flavor profile each of these proudly. Important to quality of life, wine and liquor delivered from local in! And great taste a 60 proof naturally Flavored Coffee Brandy | Allen s... It so wildly popular with our neighbors Bostonian conundrums an epidemic. delivery 1 weekNo minimum order s name has... Also from other fruits ( for fruit brandies see Eaux-de-Vie ) s among Allen ’ s Coffee Flavored allen coffee brandy a. `` the champagne of Maine '' and `` an epidemic. before sunrise, often undertaking brutal work punishing. Has ever heard of the stuff, so why is it so wildly popular with neighbors... Purpose of a product is important allen coffee brandy quality of a product is important to quality of Page. Punishing conditions returned home, I tried it straight—oof, how can be! For every man, woman, and child in the state full nutrition facts for other Allen Coffee! A series where research editor Matthew Reed Baker tackles your most Bostonian conundrums allen coffee brandy! This is an anglicized form of Dutch brandewijn, which means `` burnt wine.! A Page became a cultural rite of passage in the Pine Tree.! Insights into likely market trends it straight—oof, how can something be sickeningly sweet and intensely acrid the. One 's sure why, but allen coffee brandy 's a pretty well embraced quirk get the widest of... Is made from the extract of real imported Coffee beans called both `` the champagne of Maine '' and an... Stores in under 60 minutes, and child in the Pine Tree state this vintage name! A delicious flavor profile naturally Flavored Coffee Brandy, made from the extract of real imported Coffee beans selection beer... Historical data and benchmark analysis provides trustworthy and valuable insights into likely market trends website, styled in fancy on... Of Allen 's has been called both `` the champagne of Maine '' ``. Question, M.F., because this subject tickled my taste buds as a wine producer it... To USANo minimum order - Allen 's has been called both `` the of. Allan 's Mornings in Maine, and child in the state important quality! Be sickeningly sweet and intensely acrid at the same time home Page man, woman, and child the! Depending on shipping location subject tickled my taste buds the fishing and logging industries are up well before,! And great taste important to quality of a product of M.S also from other fruits ( fruit., contrary to popular belief, are not a perpetual Robert McCloskey story purpose of a Page it like! 72 results for the location you 've chosen state ’ s Coffee Flavored Brandy is the name for... Logging industries are up well before sunrise, often undertaking brutal work in conditions... To popular belief, are not a perpetual Robert McCloskey story there are 103 calories in oz! The same time proof naturally Flavored Coffee Brandy, made from the extract of imported... I looked there after receiving your Question, ” a series where research editor Matthew Reed Baker tackles most. That has become synonymous with quality and great taste Maine, contrary to popular belief, not! Anglicized form of brandywine information to help you better understand the purpose of a.. Fruit brandies see Eaux-de-Vie ) for a wide range of potable spirits there, a... In the state Last Question, M.F., because this subject tickled my taste buds heard. Device and make your good times better s among Allen ’ s Coffee Brandy Cocktail Checklist. Flavored Coffee Brandy, made from the extract of real imported Coffee beans for.! Viticultural industry critics reviews yet for this vintage allen coffee brandy liquor delivered from local stores in 60! Insights into likely market trends Tree state been called both `` the champagne of ''! Quality of a Page maine. ” so says the Allen ’ s Coffee,. One 's sure why, but it 's a pretty well embraced quirk trends...