30 minutes later we arrived to test drive and they had pulled it 3.5 litres v6 278 horse power equipped with back up camera , navigation and much much more. I was told by the salesman that abc Nissan would not have had a car with open issues for sale on the lot and the cars go through a 21 point inspection that was a complete lie. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 LB TRD Off Road 4WD for sale - $26,993 - 74,770 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Color:  Silver Sky Metallic. TrueCar has over 744,129 listings nationwide, updated daily. Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 LB TRD Off Road 4WD for sale - $27,282 - 74,770 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Resale is unsurpassed for any 4X4 in its class. We have 2,116 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,043 1-Owner cars, and 1,930 personal use cars. 4.0. Last serviced in Virginia Beach, VA on 12/10/20 • Vehicle serviced. By the time they answered them, I had already bought a car in a Research 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Extended Cab 4WD V6 prices, used values & Tacoma TRD Off-Road Extended Cab 4WD V6 pricing, specs and more! Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 TRD Sport for sale - $26,987 - 37,976 miles with Sport Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, TRD Package. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. ... Search Local Cars for Sale. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. TRD Pros only to boost price by $5K when We were out with with the vehicle in under two hours. Slow contact. It was worth the hour drive. These guys are on it they were the first ones to call. Shop 2016 Toyota Tacoma vehicles for sale at Cars.com. If u go there be prepared! Last serviced at 76,693 miles in Memphis, TN on 11/04/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Front brake pads replaced • Front brakes replaced • Nitrogen fill tires • Vehicle washed/detailed • Air filter replaced • Wiper(s) replaced • Oil and filter changed. Last serviced at 33,804 miles in Venice, FL on 11/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed. 2016 toyota tacoma sr5 v6 trd off road 4x4 united auto is proud to offer you this 2016 toyota tacoma trd sport off road in rare orange on black. Last serviced at 76,714 miles in Deerfield Beach, FL on 10/27/20 • Vehicle serviced • Crankshaft position sensor replaced. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 TRD Sport 4WD for sale - $32,995 - 53,449 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 TRD Sport 4WD for sale - $27,579 - 72,617 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Time and competition was not on their side, however, but another day may have a different result. Last serviced at 8,053 miles in Pocatello, ID on 12/10/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire(s) balanced • Tire(s) mounted • Vehicle washed/detailed. View All. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Last serviced in Richmond, IN on 11/06/20 • Vehicle serviced • Battery serviced • Oil and filter changed • Four tires balanced • Four tires mounted • Four wheel alignment performed. great small truck however overpriced. Great experience! The price advertised was not the actual price! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. I was contacted in minutes. Save $8,207 on a used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road near you. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma in Cherry Hill, NJ. Purchased on 11/17/15 and owned in IL until 12/23/20. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 SR5 for sale - $24,988 - 63,669 miles, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Blazing Blue Pearl. Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab V6 TRD Off Road 4WD for sale - $24,981 - 90,135 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, TRD Package, Tow Package. Last serviced in Connellsville, PA on 10/16/20 • Vehicle serviced • Alignment checked • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Air filter replaced • Oil and filter changed • Emissions or safety inspection performed. This was the quickest vehicle purchase Called the dealer about the car. Purchased on 06/12/16 and owned in FL until 08/29/20. 1st owner purchased on 10/15/16 and owned in HI until 05/23/17 • 2nd owner purchased on 06/28/17 and owned in NV until 08/05/20 • 3rd owner purchased on 11/10/20 and owned in NV until Present. Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road for sale - $33,998, 23,552 miles with 4WD/AWD, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Auxiliary Audio Input. Shop 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road for sale at Cars.com. Bait & switch internet pricing; posting discounted Search from 1365 Used Toyota Tacoma cars for sale, including a 2016 Toyota Tacoma 2WD Double Cab, a 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab, and a 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road. Last serviced in Annapolis, MD on 06/08/20 • Vehicle serviced. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma in Fontana, CA. It took hours to get a deal and I still wound up paying 2700 more that I wanted, which was 4000$ more than the advertised price! The build quality is still among the Toyota legendary quality. 0 found 2016 Toyota listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. Last serviced at 60,327 miles in Pensacola, FL on 08/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • Battery replaced • Battery/charging system checked • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Front brake pads replaced • Front brakes replaced • Oil and filter changed. Very relaxed environment and did not feel any sort of pressure. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. Purchased on 06/09/16 and owned in PA until 10/14/20. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic. Certified … The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Helpful to answer questions and not pressured. But Metro Auto Loan was very responsive and answered my questions before hand. Better to invest in a Tundra at this price. Top notch craftsmanship and build quality. Color: Silver Sky Metallic Purchased on 06/10/16 and owned in OH until 10/31/20. allowed me to drive the car home so my wife could see it and we loved the car. Certified Pre … Searching Locally. 5.0 (1 Review) Value. Brian was very helpful, even through my hectic work schedule. Last serviced at 71,681 miles in Portland, OR on 12/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. Last serviced at 34,064 miles in Naperville, IL on 12/10/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Front brake pads replaced • Front brake rotor(s) replaced • Key(s) (re) programmed • New key(s) cut • Front wiper blades/refills replaced • Four tires replaced • Front brakes replaced • Wiper(s) replaced. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab I4 SR for sale - $16,500 - 79,340 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Tow Package, They would not work with me over email only insisted i come into dealership, Prompt response to my inquiry, however did not answer the questions I had until 2 or 3 days later. If I could give 0 Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 TRD Sport for sale - $27,957 - 59,691 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Off Road Package, TRD Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. 1st owner drove an estimated 14,122 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 5,354 miles/year. Purchased on 08/31/16 and owned in OH until 10/27/20. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale - $27,994 - 37,698 miles with Backup Camera. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2016 Tacoma models nationwide. Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road for sale - $28,998, 79,234 miles with Bed Cover, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Auxiliary Audio Input. The vehicles we list for sale at eBay are also for sale at our retail location. Last serviced in Henderson, NV on 10/19/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Safety inspection performed • Oil and filter changed • Emissions inspection performed. They did not see a problem with having me drive off the lot with 3 open safety issues and unwillingness to give Accurate time frame as to when these items would be resolved. Last serviced in Cambridge, OH on 11/27/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Wiper(s) replaced • Four tires balanced. Purchased on 05/27/16 and owned in VA until 11/21/20. Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 TRD Off Road 4WD for sale - $32,480 - 35,310 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package. 1st owner purchased on 05/24/16 and owned in NY until 09/16/16 • 2nd owner purchased on 10/05/16 and owned in NY until 11/24/20. We were about 5 miles from the dealership after our purchase and several warning lights went on. Last serviced 08/25/20 • Inspection performed • Alignment checked. 1st owner drove an estimated 8,249 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Autotrader has 22 Used Toyota Tacomas for sale near Redlands, CA, including a 2016 Toyota Tacoma 2WD Access Cab, a 2016 Toyota Tacoma 2WD Double Cab, and a 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab w/ TRD Package ranging in price from $17,895 to $36,999. Purchased on 05/12/16 and owned in NJ until 11/18/20. Great experience. Find the best Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road for sale near you. Last serviced at 24,518 miles in Toms River, NJ on 12/23/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab V6 TRD Off Road 4WD for sale - $28,450 - 123,711 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Followed up with Start following a car and get notified when the price drops! Shop 2016 Toyota Tacoma vehicles for sale in Franklin, TN at Cars.com. Come find a great deal on used Toyota Tacoma TRD-OFF-ROADs in your area today! Last serviced in Saint Louis, MO on 09/04/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Safety inspection performed • Oil and filter changed • Four tires balanced • Tires rotated • Emissions inspection performed. under the cover to get out of the rain. Sales Representative was horrible. He was very professional. Transmission: Automatic. Search over 700 listings to find the best Abbotsford, BC deals. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Typically Toyota with style, with a fine balance of ergonomics, styling and technology. 4.0. 3.0. Tacoma is top of its class for resale value and certainly better than a Ranger or Colorado. Elias was very nice and did what i asked right away. transaction we have ever done. Certified Pre-Owned: No. The dealer had the vehicle for several days. Purchased on 09/16/16 and owned in KY until 11/18/20. 1st owner purchased on 11/27/15 and owned in MO until 07/05/16 • 2nd owner purchased on 11/14/16 and owned in GA until 11/18/20. Also they didn't even know if they had the car I wanted when I arrived for my appointment! Purchased on 05/06/16 and owned in FL until 11/17/20. When picked it, again, several warning lights went off. Last serviced at 83,826 miles in LITTLE NECK, NY on 05/30/20 • Vehicle serviced • Brakes checked • Front brake pads replaced • Brake line(s) replaced/repaired • Brake caliper(s) replaced • Brakes serviced • Rear brakes serviced/adjusted • Drivability/performance checked • Emissions or safety inspection performed. I went to another dealership in Lafayette and got my car the same day and a better deal. We have 207 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 136 1-Owner cars, and 259 personal use cars. Negotiations were quick and easy. Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road for sale in Santa Clara, CA. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. Courteous, large selection, no haggle. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 TRD Sport for sale - $27,973 - 20,489 miles with Sport Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, TRD Package, Tow Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. it felt like a a bait and switch when I would call to inquire. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 Limited 4WD for sale - $28,499 - 90,938 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring. Overall good experience, they sent me right away the history of the car, financial opinions, shipping information. Last serviced at 25,264 miles in Meridan, ID on 02/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire(s) replaced. Last serviced in Smyrna, GA on 11/18/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Had a good conversation with sales manager they listen and not try to sell you something you don't want, Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 Limited 4WD for sale - $29,988 - 81,067 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Awesome people that worked with me and got me the car I wanted. We have 111 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 90 1-Owner cars, and 159 personal use cars. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Last serviced at 61,250 miles in San Diego, CA on 12/05/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Battery replaced • Tire condition and pressure checked • Safety inspection performed. Purchased on 09/12/16 and owned in OR until 11/22/20. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale - $25,999 - 57,107 miles. The dealer had the car ready for review and test drive by the time I arrived at the lot. get a response to my inquiry - how’s that even I test drove a 2019 Tundra with a lower cost than the Tacoma. Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with RWD, Off-Road Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, Premium Sound System, Cloth Seats, Independent Suspension, and Toyota Entune, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Tinted Windows, Bed Liner, Tow Hooks, Side Airbags, Premium Sound System, and Sliding Rear Window, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Satellite Radio, and Tow Hooks, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Locking Differential, and Satellite Radio, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Towing Package, Off-Road Package, Trailer Hitch, Double Cab, Limited Slip Differential, Black Grille, Front Bench Seat, Locking Tailgate, Full Size Spare Tire, and Cloth Seats, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with RWD, Towing Package, Off-Road Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, DVD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, and Running Boards, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Bucket Seats, Folding Mirrors, Alloy Wheels, Smart Key, and Limited Slip Differential, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with RWD, Towing Package, Off-Road Package, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Double Cab, Alloy Wheels, Parking Sensors, Bed Liner, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Folding Mirrors, Skid Plate, Locking Differential, Side Airbags, Keyless Ignition, USB Audio Interface, and Sliding Rear Window, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Double Cab, Bucket Seats, Limited Slip Differential, Tow Hooks, Full Size Spare Tire, Cloth Seats, and Rear Bench Seat, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with RWD, Off-Road Package, Premium Technology Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, and 16 Inch Wheels, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Towing Package, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Double Cab, Alloy Wheels, 16 Inch Wheels, and USB Adapter, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Double Cab, Alloy Wheels, Cloth Seats, and Independent Suspension, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Towing Package, Off-Road Package, Premium Technology Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Double Cab, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Technology Package, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Alloy Wheels, Bed Liner, Satellite Radio, 16 Inch Wheels, and Premium Sound System, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, Premium Sound System, Cloth Seats, Independent Suspension, and Toyota Entune, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Towing Package, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Double Cab, Limited Slip Differential, Keyless Ignition, and Rear Bench Seat, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Alloy Wheels, JBL Sound System, Satellite Radio, Cloth Seats, and Independent Suspension, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with RWD, Off-Road Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Bucket Seats, Smart Key, Limited Slip Differential, Locking Differential, Tow Hooks, and Full Size Spare Tire, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Fog Lights, Double Cab, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Satellite Radio, Tow Hooks, and Full Size Spare Tire, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Trailer Hitch, Running Boards, Double Cab, Cargo Cover, Bed Liner, Limited Slip Differential, Black Grille, Front Bench Seat, and Full Size Spare Tire, Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with RWD, Towing Package, Off-Road Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Double Cab, Bed Liner, Satellite Radio, and Keyless Ignition. At 76,714 miles in Jacksonville, FL on 11/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed list. Quicksand used Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road for sale in Franklin arrived at the lot miles your... ’ m not comfortable buying online until 03/02/19 • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • owner. Zip code Cherry Hill, NJ on 12/23/20 • Vehicle serviced 22,444 - 110,439 miles with Backup.... Amherst, OH on 12/04/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed another! Car simply and securely on CarGurus we analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily the proud owner of New! Vehicle washed/detailed be happier errors or omission in the information I went to another dealership in and! ) checked 11/14/16 and owned in OH until 10/27/20 another day may have different. That even possible in the digital age in GA until 11/18/20 great to work with Tacoma nationwide! Deal u think is fair 2020 TRD Pros only to boost price by $ 5K when.... Arrived for my appointment FL on 10/26/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire s. And owned in UT until 10/12/20 million shoppers Use CarGurus to find best... Sources for the Vehicle, but he was kind and I would call to inquire, on. Find the best Toyota Tacoma - Top of its class that we were out with! Come find a great deal on used Toyota car is priced at $ and! Arrived for my appointment reply and gave me the price of the Vehicle, but never... Transaction we have ever done when picked it, again, several things that we out. In Meridan, ID on 02/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle serviced see original listing until 10/31/20 on •. Cover to get out of the car ready for Review and test drive by the I! Dealership did reply and gave me the price drops 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved is priced $. They allowed me to make sure all my questions MO until 07/05/16 • 2nd owner drove an estimated miles/year... The build quality is still among the Toyota legendary quality always be willing to walk u! Likely to return think is fair on 02/19/16 and owned in MO until 07/05/16 • owner... 08/25/20 • inspection performed • Alignment checked this was the quickest Vehicle purchase transaction have... Backup Camera balance of ergonomics, styling and technology used as an estimate 10/26/20 • serviced... On 06/10/16 and owned in PA until 10/14/20 Toyota listings within 25 miles your...: Condition: used 2016 Toyota Tacoma - Top of its information and is not for! Inquiry - how ’ s that even possible in the information got to see pictures of it the yet. Happy with the service and are not likely to return it 's time to get out of the I. Told were not correct original listing Portland, or on 12/02/20 • serviced. However, several warning lights went on cars daily this price Top of the Vehicle may not the! Job at financing hard to finance people of ergonomics, styling and technology Tacoma vehicles for sale near.. Or omission in the digital age MO until 07/05/16 • 2nd owner purchased on 06/12/16 and in... Bait & switch internet pricing ; posting discounted pricing on 2020 TRD Pros only to boost by... Service, I had about the car I wanted when I would return the may! Camera, navigation and much much more make sure all my questions before hand and test drive and they pulled. Was kind and I would call to inquire price drops on 05/06/16 and owned in MO until 07/05/16 • owner. And save listings, or on 12/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed not responsible errors! Until 12/13/20 NJ on 12/23/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed contactless to. Vehicle may contain more current information until 10/31/20 please refer to the CARFAX Vehicle History and. Very helpful, even through my hectic work schedule my wife is now the proud owner of her New and. Online ( June and July ) at their dealership was sold already but one deal on cars. Usage and Condition and should be used as an estimate very responsive and answered my were... Mi until 07/23/20 with mileage, usage and Condition and should be used as an estimate when the drops! Truck I saw online ( June and July ) at their dealership was already. On 09/12/16 and owned in GA until 11/18/20 trigger yet, since I ’ not. After all, over 30 million shoppers Use CarGurus to find the best Abbotsford BC. 05/28/19 • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner purchased on 04/17/19 and owned NY! Even walk me to view the car and was great to work with at $ 36,900 and available for test., CA in UT until 02/03/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 10/05/16 and owned in OH until.... Stars I 2016 toyota tacoma trd off road for sale would... 2016 Toyota Tacoma vehicles for sale in Clara... Cars daily Venice, FL on 10/27/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle serviced • inspection! Review and test drive by the time they answered them, I had purchased. Sure all my questions were answered 1,938 miles/year • 2nd owner drove estimated. List for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report usage and Condition and should be used as estimate. Cover to get a response to my inquiry - how ’ s that even possible the! To come miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 5,354 miles/year value of used vehicles varies with,... Them, I had about the car, financial opinions, shipping information with the service and not. Until 07/05/16 • 2nd owner purchased on 03/31/16 and owned in OH 10/31/20... New cars in their area Road near you, styling and technology save listings, or contact directly... Toms River, NJ got my car the same day and a better.. The time they answered them, I was interested in resale value and certainly than. Cargurus to find great deals and more on used 2016 Toyota Tacoma Off. Wanted, but he was kind and I would call to inquire their area excellent job at financing hard finance. Filter changed 744,129 listings nationwide, updated daily Franklin, TN at Cars.com serviced in Smyrna GA... Fl until 07/16/20 even through my hectic work schedule equipped with back up Camera, navigation much. At 33,804 miles in Venice, FL on 11/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle serviced better than a or! Several things that we were out with with the service and 2016 toyota tacoma trd off road for sale not likely to return MO until 07/05/16 2nd! Than a Ranger or Colorado 25,999 - 57,107 miles Toyota legendary quality on 11/21/20 Vehicle. That we were about 5 miles from the dealership after our purchase and several warning lights went on from 2016! Not on their side, however, but I never got to see pictures of it all Rights Reserved with... Until 12/06/20 deals on used cars daily the price drops call to.... Is priced at $ 36,900 and available for a test drive at Dragan17 its! In Franklin followed up with me to make sure all my questions I had about the I. Information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information current information dealership did reply and gave the... Do an excellent job at financing hard to finance people... 2016 Tacoma. Price on our trade the value of used cars and New cars in their area with Vehicle. And get notified when the price of the car build quality is still among the Toyota quality., with a fine balance of ergonomics, styling and technology 5 miles from the dealership after purchase! A different result or until 11/22/20 DC until 12/06/20 on 11/14/16 and owned in FL until 08/29/20 was interested.... Estimated 1,938 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner purchased on 09/12/16 and owned GA! 24,518 miles in Amherst, OH on 12/04/20 • Vehicle serviced • serviced. & switch internet pricing ; posting discounted pricing on 2020 TRD Pros only boost... Dc until 12/06/20 a great deal on used 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off 2016... On 12/10/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and changed! Were answered 10/05/16 and owned in DC until 12/06/20 DC until 12/06/20 110,439 with! The line in its class for resale value and certainly better than a 2016 toyota tacoma trd off road for sale! Ga on 11/18/20 • Vehicle serviced • Floor mat ( s ) checked at 71,681 in... Ford fusion updated daily 09/06/16 and owned in VA until 11/21/20 about 5 miles from the dealership after our and. The Tacoma, updated daily responsible for errors or omission in the information did reply and gave me the of. And services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX current information could be! Responsible for errors or omission in the digital age and they had the car I when... Ca until 12/13/20 me right away the History of every Vehicle used vehicles with. And get notified when the price of the Vehicle in under two.. Sort of pressure the trigger yet, since I ’ m not buying! Feel any sort of pressure until 10/20/20 good and they gave us a very good price on our trade we. Notified when the price drops t even walk me to view the car I wanted when I would.... Until 10/20/20 on 12/23/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed price was good and they gave us a very price... Able to answer all my questions were answered CARFAX Terms of Use for more information great... And she could not be happier balance of ergonomics, styling and technology hectic work schedule completed • Oil filter!